This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
1. A) What is windows working environment. State its advantages? B)Explain the following terms i) icons ii)Toolbars iii)Clipboard iv)File manager 2. A) What do you understand by application software? Name word processing under package, under windows giving its main features. B)Explain :- i)Tab ii)Indent iii)Alignment iv)Page layout 3. Explain the use of following :- i) Series iv)Linking v)Macro ii)Chart Wizard of iii)Format bar
4. A) Explain Excel as a database handler? b)Give commands in Excel :- i)Copy cell contents ii)Create non continuous range iii)Sort database iv)Auto format 5. Explain importing and flowing text under page maker. 6. Explain use of following shortcut key in page maker. Give steps to achieve them so are using maximum options i)^T ii)^S iii)^w iv)^o 7. What is mail merge? How is it achieved under Ms-Word? 8. What is AutoCAD? State main features of this pacakage. 9. Give steps to achieve any design plan under AutoCAD. 10.A) Name working tools available under AutoCAD. Explain use and working of each of them toolbar B)Write short notes on any four:i. ii. iii. iv. v. Text Formatting Table Editor Excel function DTP Worksheet
1. Explain the different generations of computer language 2. Distinguish between 4gl and 3gl ?Give examples of 3gl
3. Write a Pascal program to find out the roots of the quadratic equations –: ax²+bx+c=0 4. Explain the recursive functions. Write the Pascal Program to find out the factorial of the given +ve integer by using recursive functions. 5. What is comment line? How we can use the comment line in Pascal program? 6. Explain CAD? Write applications of CAD in building drawings. Write software and hardware used for CAD. 7. Explain with sketch ‘section’ and ‘slice’? 8. Explain page maker? What are the applications of page maker? 9. Ans any two:a) Differentiate between chamfer and filled b) Differentiate between copy and copy clip command c) Explain ‘Exp code’ command with three examples.
1. (a) What do you mean by GUI?Why did it became popular ?(b)Explain the following terms: i)Dialog box ii)Screen saver iii)Control Panel iv) Task List 2. (a)Differentiate between the following i) Radio buttons &Check box ii) List box & Drop down list box iii)Scrolling windows & Moving windows. (b)Explain any two accessories programs provided by windows. Also give its main features. 3. (a)Define the following terms: i)Word wrap ii)Auto text iii)Auto Correct iv)Hanging indent v) Line spacing vi)Header and footer (b)Give commands for the following with reference to MS-WORD : i)Insert a table ii)Find and replace text iii)Check a document for spelling iv)Save document with a different name v) Find another word for a selected word with different meaning. 4. (a)What are spread –sheet programs? List the common application of spread –sheet programs? (b)What are the features of MS-EXCEL? 5. (a)What are the different methods used in MS-EXCEL? Differentiate between them. (b) Explain the analysis tools provided by MS-EXCEL also explain the situations for all the analysis tools where they can be applied.
6. Explain the use of following shortcut keys in page maker and give steps to achieve same using menu options: i)^P-Print ii)^M-Paragraph ii)^A-Select All iv)^T-75%site v)^N-New 7. (a)Explain important graphics under page maker. editor under page maker? 8. (a)What is CAD? What are the benefits of CAD? applications of CAD. (b)Explain the use of table (b)Explain the areas of
9. Give the Auto CAD commands for performing the following I. II. III. IV. V. Drawing a circle Drawing a sphere Drawing a cone Drawing a cylinder Rotate an object
10. Write short notes on any four I. II. III. IV. V. Pivot table What is analysis Paragraph formatting Views available in MS-WORD Print manager
1. Describe various functions and uses of the following software available in window a)Program manager (b)File manager
2. What are the accessories available in MS- windows? Describe in brief the facilities in some of them. 3. Explain the following terms in brief:- a)Application window b)Group icon c)Menu box d) Check box e)Option button f)Front site g) Tool box h)Page setup i)Cut & paste j)Spelling checker 4. What is mail-merge? What are the advantages of mail –merge? How it can be done? Explain. 5. Describe some special features of page maker or venture package .Describe how formatting printing and character set is done in this pacakage.Why it is preferred over power- point. 6. What is spreadsheet? Explain it with reference to some window based pacakage.How do you draw charts (graph)? How editing of charts typepattern, text and font are done? 7. Explain power-point as one of the tools for making business presentation graphics .Write in steps how a presentation slide is created in power-point 8. What are the advanced features of AutoCAD? How it helps in drawing the plan of building? 9. Describe the various analysis features available in AutoCAD. Illustrate in brief with example. 10.Write short notes on any two of the following:a) Indian Language Fonts b) Ms-Office c) Graphics d) Protocol
1. Explain the following terms:- (a)Control Panel (b)Screen saver (c)Minimize button (d)Scroll bar (e)Mouse pointer (f)Title bar (g)Command button (h)Check box (i)Internet (j)E-mail
2. What do you understand by graphics? How it helps and enriches the presentation of various types of documents .Describe a suitable pacakage available in market? 3. Describe the facilities of various fonts & character sets available in MS-Window accessories. Describe various types of printers used in DTP. 4. Describe the area where commercial DTP system is used in market? Why ventury is popular. 5. Describe and explain the use of pacakage, word perfect. How editing, formatting, font size at shape, page layout and various other facilities are used in word perfect. 6. Explain CAD .Write application of CAD in building drawing.Write software and hardware used for CAD 7. Explain the following:- (a)Section and slide (b)Difference between copy and copy clip components. 8. How Indian language fonts are created? Which softwares were used for the creation of Indian language fonts? Explain. 9. Write short notes on any two of the following:- (a)Page maker b)MS-EXCEL c)MSACCESS d)Robocad COMPUTER 2003 PAPERIV
1. Explain the following terms in brief:- (a)Window (b)Task list (c)Pointing device (d)Control menu (e)Shortcut menu (f)Pull down menu (g)Wall paper (h)Dialog box (i)Task bar (j)Defragment 2. How will you insert graphics in a document?How will you reset and move the picture to a new page in the same document?Differentiate between font size & Font style. 3. Give command for the following with reference to MS-WORD. (a)Insert a table (b)Set version of document (c)Create a new menu (d)Create a new style (e)Set the margin of a document (f)Save the document with different name 4. What is database in work sheet?Describe the various operation that can be performed on a database What do you mean by the term filtering the database. 5. Explain the following function in brief:- (a)LEN() (b)GF() (c)POWER() (d)COUNT() (e)SUM() (f)MAX()
6. What is page maker?Describe the various new features of page maker.What is master page. 7. Explain the use of the following shortcut keys in page maker and give steps to achieve the same using menu operation:- (a)ctrl+y (b) ctrl+w (c) ctrl+s (d) ctrl+l (e) ctrl+shift+c (f)Alt+l+f (g) ctrl+h 8. What is CAD?What are the benefits of CAD?Give AutoCAD commands to perform the following:(a)Drawing a circle COMPUTER 2004 (b)Drawing a sphere PAPERIV
1. Explain the following terms:- (a) Screen saver (b)Minimize button (c)Scroll bar (d) Command button (e)E-mail (f)Application window (g)Toolbar (h)Cut & paste (i)Spelling checker (j)Option button 2. What are the various accessories available in MS-Window. Describe in brief the facilities in them. 3. What is mail-merge?What are the advantages in making mail-merge.How is it achieved. 4. How do you draw charts using chart wizard in a window based spreadsheet?How editing of chart types pattern ,text ,font are done.How will you revisit. 5. What are the advanced feature of AutoCAD ?How it helps in drawing the plan of a building. 6. Describe and explain the use of pacakage, word perfect. How editing, formatting, font size at shape, page layout and various other facilities are used in word perfect. 7. Explain:- (a)Section and slide (b)Difference between copy and copy clip components (c)Difference character and field. 8. How Indian language fonts are created? Which software is used for the creation of Indian language fonts? Indian language fonts are not very –popular.Why? 9. Write short notes on any two:- (a)Laser printer (b)Page maker c)MS-ACCESS d)Robocad
1. Explain the following terms in brief:- (a)Task bar (b)Internet (c)Font size (d)Header & Footer (e)Print preview (f)Auto correct (g)Spelling checker (h)Option button (i)Find & replace (j)Page setup 2. Explain power-point.Write the steps for preparing a power point presentation. 3. What is a macro?What are the different ways to create a macro and what are its benefits. 4. What is a page maker?Write some of its important features .How is it different from MS-WORD.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.