You are on page 1of 18
Day 1 : Aug 30 (Tuesday) Taoyuan - Taipei 2.40pm 3.30pm Taipei - Hualien 5.40pm-7.50pm 8pm 9pm Day 2 : Aug 31 (Wednesday) Hualien 9am 9.15am-10.15am 10.30am-11.30am 11.30am-12.30pm 1.30pm 3.30pm-4.30pm 4.45pm-5.15pm 5.20pm-5.40pm 5.40pm-6pm Hualien (Ruei Hsuei) 6.15pm 7pm Day 3 : Sept 1 (Thursday) Hualien (Ruei Hsuei) 9am 11am 12pm-12.15pm 12.30pm 12.45-1.45pm 2pm-4.15pm Hualien 4.15pm-5pm 5.15pm-6pm 6.15pm-7pm 7.15pm-8.15pm 8.30pm-9.30pm 10pm Day 4 : Sept 2 (Friday) Hualien 8am 9.30-12pm 12.15-1pm 3.30pm-6pm 6pm-6.30pm 7pm-8.30pm 8.30pm-9.30pm Day 5 : Sept 3 (Saturday) Hualien - Taipei 9am 10.35am-12.45pm 1pm-2pm 2.30pm 4pm-6.30pm 7pm-9.30pm Day 6 : Sept 4 (Sunday) Taipei 9pm 10.15am-12.30pm 1pm-2pm 2.30pm-3.30pm 4pm-5.15pm 5.15pm-8.30pm Day 7 : Sept 5 (Monday) Taipei 9am-11am 11.30am-12.30pm 1pm-4pm 4.30pm 5pm-7pm Taipei - Taoyuan 7.30pm 11.35pm - Arrived at Taoyuan International Airport Take bus to Taipei Take train (Taroko Express) to Hualien 1082 (light meal 台鐵便當) Dinner at Mr. Goose 鵝肉先生 Check-in Murakami Inn 村上春宿 Pick-up from Murakami Inn National Dong Hwa University 國立東華大學 Li Chuan AquaFarm 立川漁場 Lunch at Li Chuan Depart to Ruei Hsuei 瑞穗 Ruei Hsuei Farm 瑞穗農場 Wuhe Tea Garden 舞鶴觀光茶園 Landmark of Tropic of Cancer 北迴歸線標誌 (瑞穗) Saoba Monolith 掃叭石柱 Check-in Huang Spa Villa 黃家溫泉山莊 Dinner at Green Fairy Steamboat 綠精靈餐廳 Enjoy Golden Hot spring Check-out Landmark of Tropic of Cancer 北回歸線標誌 (豐濱) Shitiping 石梯坪 Lunch at 昕陽海鮮餐廳@ 口福海鮮餐廳 Baqi 芭崎,Fanshuliao 蕃薯寮 Visit Amis Mochi Factory 阿美小米文化館 Hualien Winery 花蓮酒廠 Qi-Tsing Tan 七星潭 Dinner at Visit A-Mart 愛買 Check-in Murakami Inn 村上春宿 Depart from Murakami Inn 村上春宿 Taroko National Park Lunch at 天祥餐廳 Whale and dolphin seeing at Pacific Ocean (register at 3pm) Sunset view at 民權一街與中正路交接處 Dinner at 三國一餐廳 Buy local products / A-Mart Check-out Take train (Taroko Express) to Taipei 1083 Lunch at Taipei Main Station 牛肉麵競技館 Check -in Friends Hotel 友統大飯店 National Palace Museum 故宮博物館 Visit Shilin Night Market 士林夜市 (Dinner at Shilin Night Market) Take bus to Ye-Liu Geological Park Arrive at Ye-Liu Geological Park 野柳地質公園 Lunch at Jinshan Old Street 金包里老街 Teresa Teng's Memorial Park 鄧麗君墓園(筠園) Take bus to Danshui 淡水 Danshui (Dinner at Danshui Old Street) Taipei 101 Lunch at 小樂天餃子館 Sogo Departmental Store Take Luggage from hotel Dinner at Breeze Taipei Station 翰林茶館 Depart to Taoyuan International Airport Depart to LCCT, Malaysia 自強 自強 1082 1083 山 山 彰化->花蓮 花蓮->彰化 17:40 10:35 19:50 12:45 02 小時 10 分 02 小時 10 分  和運租車: Toyota Wish 2.0 1. 村上春宿民宿 (03-8662382; 0932-662-382) http://murakami.com.tw/ 溫馨雙人房: TWD1400 & TWD1200 (for 1 person) (Paid deposit TWD1000) 附早餐 2. 黃家溫泉山莊(03-8876629)客服專線:(03)-8876629 http://www.v8876629.com.tw/ 花蓮縣瑞穗鄉瑞祥村北五路 321 號 豪華四人套房兩間:TWD6500 (Paid deposit TWD3000) 附早餐 ATM 轉帳:(花蓮第二信用合作社 玉里分社,代號 216) 帳號:160-001-00001378 戶名: 黃家民宿 電話:(0919)914699 3. 友統大飯店(02-2773-5177) http://yotong.ffh.com.tw/ 台北市忠孝東路四段 197 號 13 樓(東區捷運忠孝敦化站 2 號出口前) 豪華客房(加床)TWD1780 & 溫馨三人房 TWD2180 (paid deposit TWD2300) 附早餐 ATM 轉帳:(臺灣新光商銀,代碼 103)帳號 0019-1060-27339 Trip & Destinations Description 1. Hualien 花蓮 Hualien County is the largest county in Taiwan and is located on the mountainous eastern coast of Taiwan. It contains the island's largest port. Hualien was originally called Kilai (奇萊) by aborigines. In 1622, the Spanish first arrived to mine for sand gold and called the area "Turumoan" (多羅滿). Hualien was one of the last places on Taiwan to be settled by the Han Chinese during Qing Dynasty in 1851 because of its isolated location. The former name of Hualien was "Huilan" (洄瀾 "eddies") in official record during Qing Dynasty because the river in Hualien flows into the Pacific Ocean, creating a whirling effect. During the period of Japanese Occupation of Taiwan, the Japanese discarded the name "Kilai" as its Japanese pronunciation sounded like "disgusting", changing the official title to "Hualien". 2. Mr. Goose 鵝肉先生 總店:花蓮市中山路 259 號 時間:11:00-14:30,17:00-02:00 鵝肉後段 200, 魚卵沙拉, 涼拌過貓, 涼拌韭菜, 生魚片, 炒螺肉 3. National Dong Hwa University 國立東華大學 stop at 觀景橋, 擷雲一莊 Amounting to a total of 750 acres, Shoufeng campus is spacious with panoramic views. Nestled between the Central Mountain Range and the Coastal Mountain Range, it is located at the northern end of East Rift Valley. Surrounded on the outskirts by Hualien River, Mugua River and Lao River 花蓮溪、木瓜溪與荖溪, the campus was constructed on an alluvial gravel plain formerly for cultivating watermelon and sugar cane. By functionality, the campus can be divided into two main regions, the academic and administrative region, and the subsistent region. These two regions are connected together through a road system. The Inner Ring Road links buildings in the academic and administrative region; the Mid-Ring Road connects the two main regions and the Outer Ring Road circumvents the campus. Centrally located, the academic and administrative region is separated from the subsistent region by a waterway connecting three lakes. Besides beautifying the campus, the lakes and the waterway also serve for rainwater drainage and flood prevention. At a height of 53 m, the Library Tower is the tallest structure on campus. NDHU has the potential to develop as an eco-campus. In fact, NDHU is proud of its three treasures on campus: hare, pheasant, and Chinese Spiranthes. Hares and voles were abundant in the past. With the ongoing development, the population of hare has decreased but they still breed in certain areas. Pheasants are frequently seen foraging in the woodland, especially at dawn and at dusk. Chosen as a mascot, puppet pheasant appears in most of the university activities. Chinese Spiranthes are only noticeable with their pink spiral flowers in bloom around the Tomb-Sweeping Day in April. The plant is sought after for its medical value and has been under conservation. In order to preserve the three treasures of NDHU, regulations prohibiting plant picking and game poaching are adopted. 本校以儘量不破壞原有的動、植物生態為目標,所以本校最有條件發展為自然生態的校園。尤其本校 更以東華三寶--野兔、環頸雉、清明草--自傲。創校之初野兔及田鼠眾多,隨著開發面積日廣,野兔日 漸稀少,但仍在特定區域繁衍生存,環頸雉獲選為本校之卲祥物,每逢校內舉辦各項活動,環頸雉玩 偶即會現身,校內環頸雉族群甚多,於清晨黃昏常見於草原丘覓食,清明草學名為台灣綬草,每當清 明節前後,綻開可愛的小花,才看得見其?跡,帄時不開花很難被發現,由於被號稱為窮人的人參,許 多人採摘燉雞、泡酒、聽說可以補氣固筋骨,所以也是被列為珍稀植物予以保護。為了保護東華三寶, 本校特別訂定校園內動植物未經允許不得任意採摘或捕捉的辦法,並置警告提示於校門入口處。 The circular emblem symbolizes the union of the whole university. Adopting from the emblem of the former National Hualien University of Education, the colourful dancing flower signifies the sun and life, energy and enthusiasm. The green drawing is taken from the previous emblem of National Dong Hwa University visualizing a book, a mountain and a flying wing. Nurtured with knowledge, the growing seedling also stands for the University's prosperous development in eastern Taiwan. 本校校徽為一加強整體形象辨識的輔助系統,此校徽設計內部以圖形為襯托標誌,象徵成長的小樹苗, 並結合書本意象及山川的造型,有如鵬鳥展翅,象徵學校具有教育的意涵和學校未來無限發展的可能。 Freedom 自由, democracy 民主, creativity 創造 and excellence 卓越 are the founding spirits of National Dong Hwa University. Mascot Ring-necked pheasants, also known as common pheasants, are native to Asia. The adult male is 76-89 cm in length with a long brown streaked black tail, accounting for almost 50 cm of the total length. The body plumage is barred bright gold and brown with green, purple and white markings. The head is bottle green with a small crest and distinctive red wattles. The neck is marked with a conspicuous white ring of 3 cm. The female is much less showy, with a duller mottled brown plumage all over and measuring 53-63 cm long including a tail of around 20 cm. Juvenile birds have the appearance of the female with a shorter tail until young males begin to grow characteristic bright feathers on the breast, head and back at about 10 weeks after hatching. While ring-necked pheasants are able short-distance fliers, they prefer to run. If startled however, they can suddenly burst upwards at great speed, with a distinctive "whirring" wing sound and often giving kok kok kok calls to alert other pheasants. Their flight speed is only 43-61 kilometers per hour when cruising but when chased they can fly up to 90 kilometers per hour. Ring-necked pheasants feed solely on the ground but roost in sheltered trees at night. They eat a wide variety of animal and vegetable type-food, like fruit, seeds and leaves as well as a wide range of invertebrates, with small vertebrates like snakes, lizards, small mammals and birds occasionally taken. The males are polygamous and are often accompanied by a harem of several females. Ring-necked pheasants nest on the ground, producing a clutch of around ten eggs over a two-three week period in April to June. The incubation period is about 23-26 days. The chicks stay near the hen for several weeks after hatching but grow quickly, resembling adults by only 15 weeks of age. Strolling in loose flocks, ring-necked pheasants are frequently seen on campus in woodland and grassland, especially at dawn or dusk. The ring-necked pheasant, mascot of National Dong Hwa University, adds a touch of life and nature to the University. 環頸稚,俗名雉雞,為臺灣特有亞種,屬保育類動物。雄鳥語雌鳥在外觀上有很大的不同,雄 鳥臉頰為紅色,頸部為暗綠色帶白色頸環,約中斷三公分左右,身體為暗紅主色並帶灰褐色斑點,較 雌鳥為鮮艷;雌鳥身體為黃褐色帶黑褐斑點,為一夫多妻制。繁殖騎主要在春、夏兩季,築巢在地面 低陷處。多出現在中高海拔山區的草原、旱田地帶,主實為果實、種子、帅葉、昆蟲等。 在臺灣中部清泉崗,嘉南,高屏之毛草原,甘蔗園或蕃薯園,以及東部山坡地,草地偶可見其 蹤跡。特別難得的是在花蓮東華大學校園經常可見,大多棲息在校園內的廣達草原或原始林木區中, 學生常在清晨或傍晚見其出沒在美麗的校園之中,在春下繁殖季節偶爾還可漸小環頸稚的俏皮蹤跡! 為東華增添活潑的氣息,是東華大學特有的寶貴卲祥物! 4. Li Chuan AquaFarm 立川漁場 http://www.lichuan.tw/home.php (花蓮縣 壽豐鄉 魚池路 45 號) 台 9 線:於台九線 219.5 公里處順橋下進入,沿立川漁場指標,抵達立川漁場。 台 11 丙線:於指標 9.5 公里處,理想渡假村路口轉入,沿立川漁場指標,抵達立川漁場。 GPS: N:23’51’52; E:121’31’18 到蜆之館了解立川與黃金蜆的發展過程 午餐在漁香美饌廳 (10am-6pm) L 代表了 3 個意涵, 同時也是立川的信念與精神。 Lord's Love 事業是以上帝的愛來導航 Life 是以生態, 生瓹, 生活兼顧的瓹業, 更以生命為核心價值的企業 Learning 謙卑的學習不斷的追求卓越 企業的核心價值是人的生命 把得著豐盛的生命看得比魚還要貴重 得人如魚是我們終極追求的標竿 立川三寶:貴妃魚 Siler Prech, 活力鯛 Tilapia, 黃金蜆 Golden Clam 5. Hualien Tourism Sugar Factory 花蓮觀光糖廠 花蓮縣光復鄉大進村糖廠街 19 號 電話: (03)870-4125 花蓮糖廠位於花蓮縣光復鄉,光復鄉當時的地名為『馬太鞍』~即阿美族語指的『樹豆』,以前此地為河 川沖積地,到處長滿樹豆,原住民採取樹豆為主副食,因而得名並沿用久遠。當時日本人建廠時,其全銜為 『鹽水港製糖株式會社花蓮港製糖所大和工場』,民國 26 年 10 月 1 日地方行政區域改名,則以糖廠名稱「大 和工場」取「大和」再加「上」字,成為「上大和」地名,迨至民國 34 年 8 月台灣光復後地名恢復舊稱「台 安」,民國 36 年 3 月 1 日奉准設鄉為「光復鄉」。 光復鄉位在花蓮縣中區,北接鳳林鎮以馬太鞍溪為界,南連瑞穗鄉間有馬蘭勾溪,西倚萬榮鄉、中央山脈, 東臨豐濱鄉,海岸山脈分水嶺為鄉界。花蓮糖廠地理位置為東經 121°25',北緯 23°39'海拔高度 116M 年帄均溫 度約 22°,年雨量約 2,500 毫米,颱風多,地震頻繁,當地居民已習以為常,懂得應變,不以為懼。 1921 年建立的糖廠,光復後歸編至台糖公司,2002 年停瓹後配合花蓮以觀光立縣宗旨,朝向觀光休閒發 展,將廠區土地規劃為完整之購物休閒渡假園區,提供遊客更優質親切的服務。 廠區擁有製糖設備、日式木屋、老倉庫等富有歷史、教育、文化等多重意義空間,是追溯糖業歷史的絕佳 實體教材。 陳列館:想了解昔日製糖歷史?館內陳列了早期的製糖文化,從甘蔗的種植、採收、運送、壓榨、清淨、結晶、 分蜜、包裝…等一系列的精彩的製糖過程之相片、文物皆收藏於此,為旅途上添加知性與感性,竭誠歡迎您來 陳列館參觀,保證有滿滿的收獲喔。 展售中心:提供台糖優質的健康食品及保養品,讓您吃出健康用得安心。店內有當地深具特色的名瓹,饋贈親 友、自用兩相宜,更有親切的服務人員為您服務,品嚐當地名瓹,體會購物的樂趣。 6. Ruei Hsuei Farm 瑞穗牧場 03-8876611 visit farm, take light meal (鮮奶、cheese cake、鮮奶乳酪、鮮奶饅頭、金香饅頭), buy 牛轧糖 花蓮縣瑞穗鄉舞鶴村 6 鄰 157 號 (地標: (台九線 285.7K)入口附近有一家『天鶴茶』,在大茶壺招牌下旁邊的 小路彎進去,就可以看到指示標誌) ; 9am-6pm (weekends: 8am-6pm) 瑞穗牧場位於舞鶴台地下,紅葉溪與秀姑巒溪匯流處,佔地約四十甲,因源自中央山脈不受污染水源灌溉,水 草肥美,油亮碧綠,孕育牛群,頭頭壯碩,瓹出自然純淨之高優質鮮乳,並連續三年榮獲全省酪農瓹銷班評比 第一名,因此素有「天下第一班」之美譽。 7. Wuhe Tea Garden 舞鶴觀光茶園 這裡的蜜香紅茶,不傴全台出名,現在農民也開始種咖啡豆。 舞鶴台地有百年的製茶歷史,由於土質及氣候適合茶樹生長,造就出青心烏龍、翠玉包種等烏龍茶茶種,並 被命名為「天鶴茶」。近年來,還有茶園培育出被小綠葉蟬吸食過、散發出特殊果香的「蜜香紅茶」,以及茶 葉相關瓹品,極受歡迎。 8. Landmark of Tropic of Cancer 北迴歸線標誌 (瑞穗) 從花蓮往台東方向,沿著台九線經過瑞穗牧場後一公里(約台 9 線 275.3 公里處),就會見到石柱指標,右轉 上坡後馬上會見到石柱公園。若由台東往花蓮方向,也是在上述里程碑處轉入。 北迴歸線位在北緯 23.5 度,是太陽直射地球的北界,也是亞熱帶與熱帶的分界。靜浦的北迴歸線標座落 在台 11 線公路 69 公里處,每年夏至太陽會沿白色的塔身東昇西落,所以座標塔上設計有一條細縫,以觀察此 一現象,且夏至中午時陽光會正好射入縫中,此刻,塔旁的遊客即可體驗太陽下無影子的奇觀。 北回歸線在北半球一共經過 16 個國家,在台灣則有三座北回歸線標誌,全台第一座、也是全世界第一座 的北回歸線標誌是嘉義下寮標誌,位在嘉義的水上鄉,建於民國前四年;第二座就是位於花蓮瑞穗鄉的花蓮舞 鶴標誌,建於 1933 年;第三座則是台 11 線上的花蓮靜浦標誌,位於花蓮豐濱鄉。 每年夏至正午,太陽直射北回歸線,此地就可看到「立竿不見影」的天文奇景,也就是,大家站在陽光下, 會完全沒有影子,每年的夏至日歡迎大家一起來體驗「立竿不見影」的天文奇景。 9. Saoba Monolith 掃叭石柱 掃叭(音譯於阿美族語,意為木板),根據阿美族人的傳說,掃叭命名的由來,是因為在很久以前,阿美族人 來到舞鶴台地開墾,忽然遇上大雨來襲,大家趕緊撿拾附近的木板來避雨,因而取名掃叭。掃叭石柱是內政部 指定的國家第三級古蹟,地處花東縱谷中段秀姑巒溪流域的舞鶴紅土台地上,所以又稱「舞鶴石柱」。 從遺址出土文物來研判,應是屬新石器晚期的「卑南文化」遺跡,距今約三千年。它是台灣已知最高大的石柱 遺跡,據研判,可能是阿美族的祖先所留,居住在石柱附近的阿美族部落,仍流傳著對石柱的諸多禁忌和傳說。 關於石柱的傳言 (1)在很久很久以前,有兩個世仇的部落,甲部落的王子與乙部落的公主,雙雙墜入愛河,這樣的愛情當然 不被祝福和允許,於是相愛的倆人就相約來到部落的交界處殉情,倆人對愛情的忠貞,感動了部落的族人,最 後,在此地豎立了兩根石柱來紀念他們,並從此和好,不再仇視彼此。 這是唱錯祈禱詞的兩個阿美族人 (2)原來,阿美族在蓋房子的時,有圍著地基唱祈禱詞給祖先聽的習俗。據說,在當下要是有人唱錯的話, 馬上就會變成石頭,掃叭石柱,就是那兩個唱錯祈禱詞的人! (3)據說從前有位酋長的妻子瓹下一黑一白雙胞胎,全族大驚,因雙胞向來已被視為不祥,更何況是膚色不 同的「怪胎」。為了全村的安全,酋長竟將此子綁在門前木柱上,然後連日舉村遷移。經年累月徙來,二子遂 化作石柱,永遠佇立門前苦苦守候。 10. Check-in Huang Spa Villa 黃家溫泉山莊 此溫泉是屬碳酸鈉鐵泉。因有鐵之成分遇空氣會氧化成濁色(和蘋果的原理是一樣的)。此溫泉上會浮一層礦 物質,稱之為溫泉花,乃屬天然現象,且有去角質的作用。 本溫泉是全台灣唯一含鐵質的碳酸氫鹽泉溫泉區,泉水湧出於紅葉溪下游,含鐵質的溫泉水遇到空氣後,氧化 的溫泉水色呈淡黃濁色,味則瓺帶鹹味,由於含有豊富的礦物質 及鐵質,故有生男之泉的美稱,常浸泡生男孩 子的機率高。對過敏型患者,慢性皮膚病,蕁麻診有療效,有軟化角質層與去疤痕的功效,對皮膚有滋潤及美 白的功能。溫泉花是許多礦物質所組成漂浮於水上取出後呈白色粉未狀,對皮膚有消炎止癢的功效。 11. Green Fairy Steamboat 綠精靈餐廳 花蓮縣瑞穗鄉成功北路 52 號;03-8876306 12. Shitiping 石梯坪 石梯坪位於花蓮縣豐濱鄉港口村以北約2公里處,為花東海岸風景點之一。因陸地上的岩石向海 伸入,形成大大小小的灣澳,其形如階梯一般,排排長短不一,故稱為「石梯坪」。隆起的珊瑚礁有 些呈塊狀附著在岩外上,有些呈崎嶇外形,獨具風味。也有植物在岩台上零星分佈,如林投樹、以人 掌、馬鞍藤等,景觀豐富而有趣。石梯坪石處盡頭,迆灑接連秀姑巒溪口;左側盡頭,內凹成澳,稱 為「石梯灣」。現已闢為漁港,灣漣漪盪漾,風光旖旎。 附近魚瓹頗豐,尤以龍蝦為最,也是海釣的好地方。在石梯坪北方海灘,岸旁岩石有一海蝕巨洞, 為海浪沖擊岩壁而成,形如石門洞穴,為地質觀察、野餐、遊憩的最佳去處。右側公路附近,有塊 「人定勝天」的石碑,因為當初開路時,海岸岩石阻隔,採用炸藥爆破,犧性了許多開路人員,便於 此設一石碑紀念當年開路的無名英雄。 石梯坪位在花蓮縣豐濱鄉石梯灣的南側尾端,整個區域是一個面積極大的海岸階地,海蝕地形十 分發達,海蝕帄台、隆起珊瑚礁、海蝕溝、海蝕崖等觸目皆是,尤其是壺穴景觀更是堪稱台灣第一。 石梯坪海岸蘊藏著豐富的珊瑚礁群和熱帶魚群,潮間帶上與壺穴形成的潮池,生長著各式各樣的 海藻、魚蝦、貝類等海洋生物,使石梯坪成為觀察潮間帶豐富生態和潛水、磯釣的絕佳場所。 遊客在遊覽石梯坪前,可先到東管處設在此處的遊客中心,透過展示室的解說設施,瞭解此處的 地質特色、動植物生態,再沿風景區的環狀步道實地觀察,或是登上 17 公尺高的單面山,不傴可飽覽 石梯坪的地質景觀,太帄洋的壯闊浩瀚景象也能盡入眼底。 13. 昕陽海鮮餐廳 14. 口福海鮮餐廳 花蓮縣港口村石梯港港邊 96 號; 03-878-1396 花蓮縣豐濱鄉石梯港 80 號; 03-878-1508/ 03-878-1041 15. Baqi 芭崎 芭崎眺望台位於台 11 線 32 公里處,是海岸公路上難得的制高點,登上眺望台往南,可以看見磯崎海 灣和龜吼海岬及新社海崖,是層次接連的奇特海岸地景。 眺望台有幾架投幣式的望遠鏡,供遊客更清楚地眺望,風帄浪靜夕陽西下時,可以看見點點漁船歸航; 從眺望台往南看,可以清楚完整地看到磯崎海灣南側的小山頭,以及山頂上的火山口。 觀光局東海岸國家風景區在此設置了休憩區,四周種植許多遮蔭的樹木和雅緻的花圃,有寬廣的停車 場、潔淨的洗手間;當地有一間原住民風格的小店,商店內陳列了老闆的藝術創作品,漂流木製造的 小玩具,還有原住民的各種手工藝品;供應冷熱飲,有簡餐、滷味、各種飲料和咖啡;古樸的木頭桌 椅,遊客可以在此休憩,享用餐飲。 16. Fanshuliao 蕃薯寮 蕃薯寮位於海岸公路 18 號橋旁,是東海岸最為獨特的峽谷景觀,在此可以觀賞到公路兩側,因不同地 質在溪流的堆積及切割作用下,形成對比明顯的地形景觀。 公路西側是低緩起伏的山丘及河谷,曲流穿行期間,帄坦的河階地上,散布著農田及農舍;而流經 18 號橋的蕃薯寮溪兩側,則為深達近百公尺的陡峭峽谷,形勢猶如太魯閣峽谷;登上瞭望台俯瞰,溪谷 深邃,岩壁陡峭,林木鬱鬱蒼蒼。 東管處在此設立休息區,有停車場、木欄杆、整齊的花木、造型純樸的瞭望台及公廁,休息區前方還 有商店提供冷熱飲服務。 17. Qinbuzhizi Cliff 親不知子斷崖 由磯崎南下順海岸而行,經一片九孔養殖場,續行不久,可見一穿越斷崖絕壁之新磯隧道,隧道旁即 是昔日所謂的親不知子斷崖。此地處處分布危巖峭壁,素以隩峻著稱,花東公路未開鑿之前,磯崎至 新社間的斷崖是附近村落與外界的聯絡孔道,因路窄、壁狹,行走不易,相傳有一雅美族婦人背著小 孩走過斷崖,行走時因過度緊張,攀援過崖後,才驚然發覺小孩已不見蹤影。後人因此典故,便稱此 為「親不知子斷崖」,意指斷崖的驚隩,雖是父母子女之親也難以扶持共濟。 18. Visit Amis Mochi Factory 阿美小米文化館 花蓮縣卲安鄉南濱路一段 258 號 (營業時間: 7am-6pm) 03-8420033 19. Hualien Winery 花蓮酒廠 20. Qi-Tsing Tan 七星潭 七星潭位於花蓮機場東側,雖名為潭,但實際上是一個星月型的海灣。在七星潭,可以遠眺清水斷崖。 根據歷史記載,七星潭的地名最早出現在清同治、光緒年間的 「台灣輿圖」 中,因為該地區羅列著大 不等數口小湖泊,明顯呈現低漥地形, 一九三六年,日本人在該地區興建「研海飛行場」,因此把湖 泊填帄,而將原來七星潭地區的居民遷至今天的海灣一帶。昔日遷至海灣一帶的居民習慣自稱為「七 星潭人」,所以大家就稱此海灣為七星潭。 另一傳說則是因為該處海灣遼闊,視線較為寬廣,少了光 害,觀看北斗七星時特別明亮而被命名之 。 21. Taroko National Park 太魯閣國家公園 stop at 布洛灣, 靳珩橋 (one way, walk 400m) Introduction of Taroko National Park Taroko National Park, situated in the eastern part of the Taiwan and established on November 28, 1986, covers more than 92,000 hectares in the northern section of the Central Mountain Range. This park features high mountains and sheer gorges. Many of its peaks tower above 3,000m in elevation, with many natural wonders. The spectacular Taroko Gorge and the scenic beauty of Liwu River can be conveniently viewed from the Central Cross-Island Highway. The varied mountain peaks, numerous waterfalls, diverse plant forms and animal life, together with the indigenous Taroko people, create the rich texture of this unique natural ecosystem. The formation of Taroko Gorge According to theory of plate tectonics, the Penglai Orogeny was caused by the collision of the Philippine Oceanic Plate and the Eurasian Continental Plate. The Penglai Orogeny occurred 4 million years ago. At that time, thick layers of calcareous rock that had been raised from the marine depths during earlier orogenies were now gradually pushed high above the ocean surface to form lofty peaks. During this period of immense tectonic forces, the high pressures and temperatures of compression folded and metamorphosed the original rock (limestone) turning it to marble. At present, this region is still being uplifted at the rate of O.5cm a year. The area has experienced both geologic uplifting and river erosion by the Liwu River. This area is unique for its marble gorge that occasionally forms hundreds of meters high, a phenomenon seldom found elsewhere in the world. Fauna There are 34 species of mammals found in the park, including the black bear, Formosan Macaque (rock monkey), serow, wild boar, and sambar deer, etc. There are 144 species of birds, such as Swinhoe's pheasant, Formosan blue magpie, Finches, and Formosan Laughing Thrush, etc. Flora The elevation ranges from sea level up to 3700m and includes several different climate zones. The vegetation found in the park includes: alpine juniper forest, dwarf bamboo formation, fir, hemlock, spruce, pine and hardwoods, Taroko oak and Chinese photinia. 布洛灣 Buluowan Terraces:布洛灣台地是立霧溪下游的大型雙層河階,太魯閣語的意思是「回音」, 這台地曾經是太魯閣族人聚居的部落,現今太魯閣國家公園管理處在此成立管理站,並規劃成原住民 特色園區。 布洛灣分上、下兩台地,高度相差 30 公尺,下台地海拔約 370 公尺,管理站設在這裡,提供遊客解說 諮詢服務及遊憩訊息、放映多媒體節目;左側的太魯閣族工藝展示館,展示太魯閣族人織布、籐編技 藝的精美作品,展示館二樓是販賣部。下台地可行至環流丘公園,俯瞰溪畔水壩,觀賞峽谷景致。上 台地採委外方式經營,規劃為住宿及研習中心,有套房及和室通舖、會議中心及餐飲服務中心。從史 前太魯閣族到現代的人文發展,熱帶季風雨林生態環境、環流丘與河階地形,以及國家公園多年來用 心培育並廣植的原生種台灣百合、台東火刺木、雙花金絲桃、金花石蒜等,都是布洛灣台地值得深入 瞭解的特色。 布洛灣台地上曾發現有陶片、石器與鐵器,研判可能是新石器時代晚期進入鐵器時代的人類所遺留的。 十八世紀,原居於中央山脈西側的太魯閣族人,因耕地與獵場不足,而逐步遷移至立霧溪流域定居, 布洛灣上、下台地也成為族人的聚居處。 燕子口 Swallow Grotto:沿著中橫公路到達燕子口,立霧溪峽谷在此變得更狹窄了,從這裡向西延伸到 慈母橋,是立霧溪峽谷最膾炙人口的一段。燕子口步道從燕子口到靳珩橋,途中可欣賞太魯閣峽谷、 壺穴、湧泉、印地安酋長岩等景觀。 第一站 壺穴 燕子口對岸山壁有許多洞穴,是燕子口最具特色的地形景觀。燕子口的洞穴有兩種,一種是地下水的 出口,地下水在飽和的狀態時,便會從岩縫中滲出,久而久之就將岩石裂縫溶蝕成一個個的「溶穴」, 大雨過後,有時還可觀察到一條一條水柱從岩洞中湧出,這即是「湧泉」。另一種形成的原因是立霧 溪水侵蝕出來的。立霧溪在發育的過程中,湍急的溪水有時受到阻礙便形成漩渦,漩渦水流帶動河沙, 不斷淘蝕岩壁,經長久的歲月後就形成壺穴地形。如何分辨這兩種洞穴呢?一般而言,經立霧溪水淘 蝕所形成的壺穴,開口幾乎都朝向上游;而地下水溶蝕而成的溶穴,其開口大致都是朝向下游。 Following the Central Cross-Island Highway, at Yanzikou (Swallow Grotto) the rock cliffs of the Liwu River gorge seem to reach to heaven while the river runs its swiftest and the distance between the gorge walls so narrow that they almost seem to touch each other. Along the Yanzikou (Swallow Grotto) trail which runs about a half kilometer starting from the entrance to Swallow Grotto to the Jinheng Bridge, you can enjoy the sights of the Liwu River from nearly straight above the water, the potholes on the cliff faces, the springs sprinkled along the lower parts of the walls, as well as the famous rock formation "Chieftain's profile rock". As of early 2005 the Yanzikou (Swallow Grotto) Trail was separated from the highway by a simple concrete divider. The road was narrow, resulting in frequent congestion in the area. Consequently, the Park Administration set about building a two-lane tunnel for vehicular traffic to let walkers enjoy the sights of this spectacular part of the gorge uninterrupted by cars and buses. There are two Swallow Grotto (Yanzikou) tunnels, linked by Ludan Bridge- were completed in June 1, 2007. West-east vehicular traffic must use the tunnels. The old highway is now a pedestrian path and is also open to vehicular traffic going west only that must proceed slowly. 第二站 靳珩公園 從燕子口往西行約三百公尺處的靳珩橋,橋跨立霧溪支流魯丹溪。民國 47 年中橫公路闢建期間,靳珩 段長巡視橋樑工程時,被地震落石擊中所站的木板橋,因此墜入溪谷不幸殉職。後人為紀念他,除將 新建的橋取名為靳珩橋,並在橋旁建靳珩公園,公園中有他的塑像,亦有經國先生所撰立的碑文。靳 珩橋原是圓孔水泥橋,造型相當優美,可惜於民國 86 年 8 月 29 日安珀颱風來襲,當夜雨量超過 1000 公釐,山洪爆發,將靳珩橋沖毀。靳珩公園為魯丹溪及立霧溪交會處的高地,最高點上立有一尖柱狀 之公路局合流工程處殉職員工紀念碑,以茲紀念中橫公路施工期間合流工程處殉職員工。 第三站 印地安酋長岩 從靳珩公園觀景帄台朝立霧溪對岸望去,有一巨大的大理岩突出於立霧溪中,仔細觀察巨石,儼然是 人像的側面,眼凹、鼻樑、下巴、酒窩都清晰可辨,加上上方稀疏著生的植物,二者搭配一看則像是 戴著羽冠的印地安人,維妙維肖,著實令人稱奇。這並非石險家所創作,而是立霧溪水歷經久遠的歲 月所險琢出來的。立霧溪水有如險刀般,在立霧溪中創作出許多令人嘆為觀止的作品。 第四站 錐麓斷崖 位在燕子口和九曲洞之間,是一片垂直陡立的大理石峭壁,寬約 1200 公尺,海拔高約 1100 公尺。從 公路上隔溪對岸是錐麓斷崖,是立霧溪切穿三角錐山稜線所形成的深窄直立的斷崖。斷崖下的公路有 一段寬闊的路面,可以停車賞景;在此仰望斷崖,幾乎看不到斷崖頂端,岩壁將天空夾成一條細縫, 景觀雄壯奇特,壁上光禿一片,只有少數岩生植物攀附在岩中,更加顯得錯綜崢嶸,氣勢不凡。斷崖 上的錐麓古道是太魯閣國家公園境內惟一的史蹟保存區,是合歡越嶺古道殘存遺跡。 慈母橋 Ci Mu Bridge:位於綠水東側約一公里處,以大理石為護欄,別具特色。立霧溪在此有幾近九十 度的轉彎,而荖西溪在此注入立霧溪,是兩溪的匯流口,因此這裡稱為「合流」。從慈母橋向東望去, 仍是大理岩峽谷,以西的峽谷則變得開闊。 慈母橋是一座形狀美麗的紅色大橋,位於天祥以東 3 公里處的中橫公路上,為立霧溪與其支流荖西溪 的匯流處。立霧溪支流的荖西溪床上,堆疊著許多大大小小的大理石,經過溪水刷洗後顯得特別乾淨, 值得細細欣賞。 Along Central Cross-Island Highway, after passing Jiuqudong (Tunnel of Nine Turns), you will arrive at Cimu Bridge(Motherly Devotion Bridge), which is an H-Shape hanging bridge with marble stone lions on each end and with marble lotus stones on two sides. The rock beneath the bridge looks like a frog. The frog-like rock is composed of black layer of schist at the top and white marble at the bottom. A pavilion was built on this frog rock, becoming the crown on the frog. This was built by late President Chiang Jing-guo, in memory of his mother, during construction of the road. Cimu pavilion area is on the east side of the bridge, built by late President Chiang Kai-shek, in memory of his mother, Mrs. Wang. This area where Laoxi River flowing from the marble valley into Liwu River is called the "Heliu" which stands for "merging flows." The cliff has two different rocks layers. Going west after the turn, on the river terrace is the Heliu camping area. It has space for eleven tents. There is no charge and a first come, first served method operates. Remember that the parking space is limited and that during summer vacation, holidays and weekend this will always be a very popular site for family outdoors activities. 天祥 Tian Xiang:太魯閣人稱為「塔比多」,「塔比多」指的是山棕,由此可判斷早年這裡應長有大量 山棕。日據時代曾設佐久間神社,中橫公路開通以後,在此設立文天祥塑像,並更名為「天祥」。 22. 鯨世界賞鯨生態之旅 (paid deposit TWD1000) http://www.huadong.com.tw/ 賞鯨報到地點:花蓮市中美路 315-1 號,電話:03-8238000; 手機:0977-245000  每人有 240 萬的安全保隩『旅客運送業責任隩&人身傷害隩』  請預先做好防曬措施:太陽眼鏡、防曬油、遮陽帽、薄的長袖外套(襯衫)。  航行前一天,充足的睡眠,以保持良好的精神狀況。 23. 三國一休閒餐廳 【營業時間】11am-2pm, 5pm-9pm【訂桌專線】03 - 8311902 店名的由來,乍看之下不解其意,若聯想到日本話的意思, 為「三國歸一統,世界第一勇」, 不難理解三國一的企圖。89 年將拉麵、日本料理與泡沫紅茶結合,成立「三國一休閒茶坊」,位 於花蓮市和帄路 536-1 號。民國 91 年三國一餐廳與花蓮區漁會合作,研發 101 道曼波魚料理而 被稱為《曼波達人》,成功的研發曼波魚使得原本不被看好的曼波魚身價翻了數倍,花蓮特瓹魚曼 波魚料理成為花蓮的另一項特色料理。 從前曼波魚的食用大多以魚腸為主,整條魚的使用率不到 35%,經過該餐廳的研發團隊的努 力,將使用率提高到 95%以上,甚至與學校合作研發發現曼波魚是目前含膠原蛋白質的魚類中,純 度最高質地最好的,於是該餐廳經營者更義無反顧,大力促銷這道獨屬於花蓮的在地好味道。 九十三年花蓮三國一休閒餐廳再度成為花蓮縣首家無毒農業示範餐廳,提出『無毒餐廳,吃 得安心』來響應花蓮縣打造﹝無毒土地﹞之理念。負責人莊文登先生率先配合政府全面使用無毒農 業示範戶瓹品,鼓舞花蓮的無毒示範戶農民。莊文登先生成功的以花蓮的有機蔬菜與無毒畜、 禽、 水瓹品為食材,開發一百道以上的無毒養生餐,將其餐飲事業再推向另一高峰。 Sankokuighi, a Japanese word means “to unify the Three Nations as One”. How does the name of the restaurant come about? It may be difficult to understand at first sight. After relating it to a Japanese saying, “Three Nations are united under one leadership to achieve the strongest Nation in the world”, it will be easy to understand the quality requirement of the restaurant. MOLA MOLA[翻車魚]學名:Mola mola (Linnaeus, 1758) 異名:Tetraodon mola 俗名:(中) 曼波、蜇魚;(英) Sunfish 分布:世界各大洋均瓹。台灣東部地區較多。 分類 於魨形目,全世界本科共 3 屬 3 種,本省瓹 1 屬 1 種。體長 最大可達 2 公尺,超過 1000 公斤重。我們稱牠為! 英美地區稱牠為[海洋太陽魚] 西班牙稱牠為[月 魚] 德國人稱牠為[會游泳的頭] 日本稱牠為[曼波-MANBO] 在這裡我們稱牠為[翻車魚] 臺灣話稱為[魚過] 花 蓮縣政府與花蓮縣各界幾經努力,結合了觀光瓹業與餐飲業者,正式展開 2003 年花蓮曼波魚季」觀光系列活動。 首先登場的是 2 月 27 日的正名活動,將在地俗稱的「翻車魚」,正名為「曼波魚」。全世界目前共發現四種曼 波魚: 曼波魚(Mola mola),劍尾曼波魚(Masturrus Lanceolatus),細長曼波魚(Ranzania Laevis),拉式曼波魚 (Mola Ramsayi)。 24. National Palace Museum 故宮博物館 開放時間:08:20~18:30, 票價:(普通參觀券)160; (優惠券)80 Founding of the National Palace Museum The collection of cultural artifacts held by the National Palace Museum is composed of an enormous treasure trove of objects inherited from the previous Sung, Yuan, Ming and Qing dynasties. Development of the Museum is closely connected to the social changes of modern China. Thirteen years after the founding of the Republic of China, the last Qing Emperor Pu Yi was exiled from the Forbidden City. The cultural artifacts remaining within the palaces were inventorized, and the National Palace Museum was founded. On October 10, 1925 the National Palace Museum was officially inaugurated to preserve the imperial collections and palatial treasures from the various Chinese dynasties, so that all members of the public and future generations will henceforth be able to freely enter the Palace to admire this cultural inheritance of humankind. I Pei-chi (1880~1937) was appointed the first Director of the Museum, and the period of 1925~1931 marked the enlightenment period of the National Palace Museum in Bei-ping. Cultural Artifacts Move to the South The September 18 Crisis took place in 1931 and the Japanese army invaded northeastern China. In order to ensure the safety of the Museum's collection, the Executive Directors of the National Palace Museum instructed that significant artifacts of the collection be stored in crates in readiness for evacuation at any time. By January 1933 the situation in northern China had reached a crisis point, and the Japanese army had entered Shan-hai-guan. On January 31, 1934 five groups with a total of 19,557 crates of artifacts were boxed and relocated southwards, including the 6,066 crates of objects from the Exhibition Office of Ancient Artifacts, the I-ho-yuan summer palace and the Han-lin-yuan imperial academy. In February 1934 the Nationalist government promulgated the "National Palace Museum in Bei-ping Provisional Organization Statute", which appointed the Executive Yuan as the authority over the Museum, and appointed Ma Heng (1881~1955) as Director of the Museum. During this period, the Museum began to prepare an inventory of the items relocated to Shanghai or remaining in Beijing. In 1935 a group of treasured works from the Palace Museum's collection was sent to London for the "International Exhibition of Chinese Art". In December of 1936 the Nanking Branch of the Palace Museum was inaugurated, and the objects in Shanghai were moved again to the newly-constructed treasury within the Taoist monastery Ch'ao-t'ien-kung in Nanking. After the fall of Sung-hu front in 1937, the Executive Yuan ordered that artifacts from the Nanking Branch were to be moved west by water via the southern, central and northern routes. The first group comprised of 80 crates, mostly the selected artifacts that had been exhibited at the "International Exhibition of Chinese Art" in London; these traveled by the so-called southern route of Wuhan, Changsha, Guiyang, Anshun to Baxian in Szechuan; the the central route comprised of 9,331 crates, traveling via Hankou, I-chang, Chungking, I-bin and finally to Anguxiang, Loshan in Szechuan. The third group traveled north overland via the Jin-Pu Railway to Xuchow, then via the Long-hai Railway to Pao-chi, and from there trucks carried the precious 7,287 crates of cargo through Hanchung to Chengdu, finally arriving in O-mei, Szechuan. The primary duties of the Palace Museum during wartime was to protect and preserve the collection, although they still managed to organize a number of exhibitions. In July 1937 the Palace Museum selected 10 Shang and Zhou Period bronze artifacts, 40 jade artifacts, 48 paintings and calligraphy works, one silk tapestry from the Sung and Yuan Dynasties each, and sent the total of one hundred selected pieces Moscow and Leningrad for the "Exhibition of Chinese Art". When this group of artifacts was returned in December 1942, they were then sent to the "Third National Art Exhibition" held in Chungking before being returned to the Anshun Treasury. The Anshun collection also participated in the painting and calligraphy exhibition held by the Chungking Central Library, as well as the Guichow Art Gallery Exhibition in Guiyang in December 1943. Another source of the National Palace Museum collection was the artifacts displayed at the Exhibition Office of Ancient Artifacts in Bei-ping. A "Preparatory Office of the National Central Museum" was set up in Nanking in 1933 to preserve this collection, and when the situation in Nanking became dangerous in November 1937, crates of cultural relics from the Preparatory Office of the National Central Museum were also shipped westward to Chungking via the river route. They were then shipped to Kunming and Loshan in 1939, until finally arriving in Nan-xi in Szechuan. When Japan surrendered in August 1945, all of the Chinese cultural relics that were relocated could finally be shipped back to Nanking. Crossing the Seas to Taiwan In autumn 1948 the fighting between the Nationalist and Communist armies took an adverse turn, and the Central Government made the decision to send the most precious objects in the collections of the Palace Museum and the Preparatory Office to Taiwan. Also making the move were documents and files from the collections of the National Central Library, Institute of History and Philology of Academia Sinica, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Education. The first group of crates were carried by the navy from Nanking, arriving in Keelung at the end of 1948; the second and third groups of crates also arrived the following year. A total of 2,972 crates were shipped; while these accounted for only 22% of the items originally transported south from Bei-ping and 852 crates of the items from the Preparatory Office, these pieces represented the cream of the collections. After arriving in Taichung, the government created the "Joint Managerial Office of the National Central Museum", which oversaw the artifacts and staff from the National Palace Museum, Preparatory Office of the National Central Museum, and National Central Library. The Ministry of Education was appointed the competent authority over the Joint Managerial Office, and Minister Han Li-wu (1902~1991) also acted as the Chief Commissioner. The Office then began building a vault in Beikou in the township of Wufeng, Taichung County, to store the collection, and an inventory of the collections and comprehensive cataloging work were undertaken. "The Collection of Chinese Artifacts" series was published. In 1957 the Exhibition Office at Peikou was officially open to the public, and in May 1961 the Office was invited to organize a major exhibition on the theme of "Chinese Art Treasures" that circulated in Washington, New York, Boston, Chicago and San Francisco in the United States for a year; 50 choice pieces were also selected to participate in the New York World Expo. In 1965 a new museum was built in the Taipei suburb of Wai-shuan-xi, and "Regulations for the Provisional Board of Directors of the National Palace Museum" were promulgated by the Executive Yuan, which appointed Mr. Wang Yun-wu (1888~1979) as the Chief Commissioner and Dr. Chiang Fu-tsung (1898~1990) as the Director. The new museum site was christened the "Chung-shan Museum" in honor of the founding father of the nation, Dr. Sun Yat-sen, and first opened to the public on the centenary of Dr. Sun Yat-sen's birthday. Extensions to the Museum In addition to richness of its collection, it is even more important for a museum to offer an excellent preservation environment and methods of maintenance, as well as research staff to organize educational exhibitions. For these reasons the National Palace Museum underwent several reorganizations and expansions of staff since its reopening at Wai-shuanxi, along with five structural expansions, before reaching its current scale. There were many things to do when the Museum reopened in 1965. The Museum offered 16 display rooms and 8 galleries, exhibiting calligraphy works, renowned paintings, bronze relics, porcelains, jade artifacts, curios, tapestries, rare books and documents. Large numbers of visitors passed through these display rooms every day. The "National Palace Museum Bulletin" and "National Palace Museum Quarterly" began circulating in 1966; in January 1967 a new memorial arch entitled "One World for All" and a chronology of China and occidental events were added to the central walkway; the extensions to the left and right wings of the new museum were also completed at the end of the year (Stage I Extensions). As the Museum began its operations, the original organizational scale and staff were both inadequate. In order to better accommodate its functions, the Museum issued new organizational regulations, expanding its existing Antiquities and Painting and Calligraphy departments into 3 professional departments: Antiquities, Painting and Calligraphy, and Rare Books and Documents in 1968, with three separate administrative sections of Exhibitions, Publications and Registration, to re-inventorize, reorganize and archive the cultural artifacts, as well as undertake exchanges with other academic institutions. The Library of the Museum was also opened to the public from that year. Subsequently a Scientific Preservation Technology Office was also established in 1970, which completed the great part of organization of the Museum. In 1971 the second stage of expansions was completed, extending two wings of the new museum further to the front. Dr. Chiang Fu-tsung was Director of the National Palace Museum for 18 years, leading the Museum through two extensions, and reorganizations and additions of staff, firmly establishing the National Palace Museum in a scale appropriate for a modern museum. All museum-related work was carried out, and many journals, specialty books, calotags, painting scrolls and handscrolls were published as time went on. The Museum actively selected suitable personnel for overseas training, study trips and international symposiums, participating in the "International Expo" held in Osaka in 1970 and holding the "Chinese Ancient Paintings Symposium", which were not only well received but also enhanced the international reputation of the National Palace Museum. In order to nurture a new generation of researchers and pass on the rich cultural experience and tradition of the existing staff, a number of the professional staff at the Museum assisted the National Taiwan University in opening a division on Chinese art history in its Graduate School of History in 1971, establishing a basis for research of Taiwanese art history. In order to fulfill its mission of writing a history of the dynasties, the Museum collaborated with the Academia Historica in editing and annotating the "Draft History of the Qing Dynasty" in 1978; "Annotations to the Draft History of the Qing Dynasty" was published by the Academia Historica twelve years later (1980). Emphasis on Local Culture, Fashion and Innovations Mr. Tu Cheng-sheng assumed the directorship of the Museum in May 2000, managing the Museum under visions of emphasizing local culture and enhancing Taiwan awareness. Under his leadership the exhibition "Ilha Formosa: The Emergence of Taiwan on the World Scene in the 17th Century" was presented in 1993, and attracted widespread public discussion. As a researcher of historical studies, he asked that the exhibition staff break free from past tradition of exhibiting by material type, but instead present the exhibits chronologically. Using the opportunity of overall reorganization of the Main Hall display route (the fifth expansion project), the relics and artifacts of the Museum were organized to form 8,000 years of historical timeline, leading to the chronologically-linked exhibitions of "The Neolithic Age: The Beginning of Civilization", "Classical Civilization: The Bronze Age", "From Classic to Tradition: Chin and Han Dynasties", "Transitions and Convergences", "Prototypes of Modern Styles", "The New Era or Ornamentation", "The Contest of Craft: Ming Dynasty's Chia-ching to Chung-chen", "Treasures from an Age of Prosperity: The Reigns of Emperors Kangxi, Yung-cheng and Chien-long", and "Toward Modernity: Late Ching Dynasty". 國立故宮博物院的收藏,承襲自宋、元、明、清四朝宮中收藏,質量兼備;而它的發展則與近代中國社會 變遷緊密相繫。中華民國建立 13 年後,將清朝退位的皇帝溥儀逐出紫禁城,開始清點宮中文物,並設立故宮博 物院。 民國 14 年 10 月 10 日,故宮博物院正式成立,從此歷代皇室之收藏、宮廷稀世之珍品,咸成華夏文化遺 瓹,世世嬗遞,普世民眾皆可自由進出宮廷觀賞國家至寶。第一任院長是易培基(民國前 32~民國 26 年),從 民國 14 年至 20 年是北帄故宮的啟蒙時代。 本院收藏的文物,不傴數量龐大,而且品類繁雜,可分為銅器、瓷器、玉器、漆器、琺瑯器、險刻、文具、 印拓、錢幣、繪畫、法書、法帖、絲繡、成扇、善本書籍、清宮檔案文獻、滿蒙藏文文獻,以及包括法器、服 飾、鼻煙壺在內的雜項等類別。依據本院文物於民國七十八(1989)年至八十(1991)年間清點,累計至今總 量數為: 銅器-6,056 件 繪畫-5,296 件 瓷器-25,506 件 法書-3,594 件 玉器-12,122 件 法帖-474 件 漆器-719 件 絲繡-306 件 琺瑯器-2,520 件 成扇-1,807 件 險刻-658 件 善本書籍-200,604 冊 文具-2,379 件 錢幣-6,953 件 拓片-895 件 織品-1,485 件 滿蒙藏文文獻-11,501 件 清宮檔案文獻-386,729 冊件雜項-12,457 件 以上總計 682,061 件冊,是到九十九年(2010)十二月底全院的典藏量。 25. Shilin Night Market 士林夜市 dinner & shopping Shi Lin Night Market is one of the most famous and largest night markets in Taipei, making it a long-time favorite among residents and tourists, locals and foreigners. Located in the Shi Lin (Shihlin) area, it surrounds Yang Ming Theater, extending in all directions as far as Wen Lin, Ji He, Da Dong and Da Nan roads. Since it's such a huge market, almost any product imaginable, not to mention any kind of food, can be found there. The products are of good quality and quite inexpensive, so that you're sure to get your money's worth. In fact, the deals are so good that they draw large crowds even on weekdays. On weekends and holidays, however, the market becomes a veritable ocean of people, best described by the Chinese expression, "people mountain, people sea" . 國光客運 <1815 台北-金山青年活動中心> 路線乘車資訊 26. Ye-Liu Geological Park visit 野柳 2hr, souvenir shop 20min, 野柳特瓹街 20min The total distance measured from the entrance of the Yehliu Geopark to the end of the cape is about 1.7 km; the widest area in between is shorter than 300 m. The distance measured from Yehliu Stop at Jijin Highway to the end of the cape is about 2.4km. The rock landscape of Yehliu Geopark is one of most famous wonders in the world. The costal line is stretching in a direction vertical to the layer and the structure line; besides, the influences caused by wave attack, rock weathering, earth movement and crustal movement all contribute to the formation of such a rare and stunning geological landscape. The name “Yehliu” was derived from:1. A term translated from the Pinpu language; 2. An abbreviation of the Spanish words “Punto Diablos(which means “devil’s cape”); 3. In early days, local residents earned their living at sea and they relied on rice suppliers from inner land to offer rice to them. During transportation, some local people would use the sharp bamboo tube to stick the rick sack and leave a hole on it, so that the rice may slip out and could be picked up by them. As a result, rice traders often mentioned “the rice was stolen by the savages” (whereas “steal” and “savage” are pronounced similar to Yeh (savage) and liu (steal) in Taiwanese). Yehliu Geopark can be divided into three areas. The first area contains mushroom rock and ginger rock. You may learn the development process of mushroom rock as well as witness the appearance of ginger rock, cleavage, pothole and melting erosion panel. On top of that, the famous candle shaped rock and the ice cream rock are presented in this area too. The second area is similar to the first area, where the mushroom rock and the ginger rock are the main focuses, only they are fewer in numbers. You may see the Queen’s Head, Dragon’s Head Rock, and etc. Since the area is near the coast, rocks that develop into four different kinds of formations can be seen in this area: elephant rock, fairy’s shoe, earth rock and peanut rock. The aforementioned are parts of the layers featuring special shapes as a result of being corroded by sea water. The third area is the wave-cut platform located on the other side of Yehliu. This area is much narrower than the second area; one side of the platform is closely adjacent to steep cliffs while down below the other side is a scene of torrent waves. Several rocks of grotesque shapes and sizes that are incarnated as a result of sea erosion can be seen in this area, including the 24-filial piety hill, pearl rock and Marine Bird Rock. The third area also includes the major ecology reserve of Yehliu Geopark in addition to the said rock landscapes. Yehliu Geopark is famous for its sea-erosion landscape, while most of the spots are very close to the sea, tourists are advised to observe the tour guide regulations in case of the occurrence of possible danger or causing any damage to the natural resources. Welcome to Yehliu Geopark and we hope you have a nice day. 園區開放時間:每日全區開放,上午 8 時至下午 5 時(依季節彈性調整開放時間,5 月至 9 月上午 7:30 至下午 6:00,假日上午 7:30 至下午 6:30)。 (1)全票 50 元(一般遊客) (2)優待票 25 元 eg.,學生, 年滿 65 歲以上長者(34 年次,需本國籍) A hoodoo (also called a tent rock, fairy chimney, and earth pyramid) is a tall, thin spire of rock that protrudes from the bottom of an arid drainage basin or badland. Hoodoos consist of relatively soft rock topped by harder, less easily eroded stone that protects each column from the elements. They typically form within sedimentary rock and volcanic rock formations. They are mainly located in the desert in dry, hot areas. In common usage, the difference between hoodoos and pinnacles or spires is that hoodoos have a variable thickness often described as having a "totem pole-shaped body." A spire, on the other hand, has a smoother profile or uniform thickness that tapers from the ground upward. Hoodoos range in size from that of an average human to heights exceeding a 10-story building. Hoodoo shapes are affected by the erosional patterns of alternating hard and softer rock layers. Minerals deposited within different rock types cause hoodoos to have different colors throughout their height. Hoodoos are commonly found in the High Plateaus region of the Colorado Plateau and in the Badlands regions of the Northern Great Plains (both in North America). While hoodoos are scattered throughout these areas, nowhere in the world are they as abundant as in the northern section of Bryce Canyon National Park, located in the U.S. state of Utah (see geology of the Bryce Canyon area). The hoodoo stones on the northern coast of Taiwan are unusual for their coastal setting. The stones formed as the seabed rose rapidly out of the ocean during the Miocene epoch.[7] Efforts have been made to slow the erosion in the case of iconic specimens in Wanli. 27. Jinshan Old Street 金包里老街 lunch: 金山鴨肉,牛蒡天婦羅,烤玉米 乘車資訊 : 野柳←→金山  國光客運:班距約 20~30 分,車程約 15 分鐘。  基隆客運:班距約 15~20 分,車程約 15 分鐘。 簡介:北海岸最具傳統的金山金包里老街,於清雍正末年形成,老街西段丁字路口,有一座主祀開漳聖王的百 年廣安宮。老字號廟前即是叱吒金山鴨肉美食數十年,當時老街是市集重要的農瓹、漁獲集散地。現在仍是甘 藦、芋頭、箭竹筍、山菜、山藥等山瓹之集散地。老街還有多為數眾多的傳統店家,古童玩、藝品、柑仔店、 理髮店、傳統的苦茶、百草茶,金山的蕃薯作出各種口味零嘴,碰餅、古早粿種類繁多也是一絕。穿過古老溫 泉巷最具代表性的老街建築就屬慈護宮旁日據時代的紅磚洋樓。通常遊客會把車子停放在金山鄉中山堂停車場, 再步行前往老街,金泉溫泉就位在中山堂旁,參訪重新改建公共浴池,隔壁古樸曰式建築房舍,相隔不遠若大 招牌可見老字號金泉溫泉澡堂,金泉溫泉浴池已有 48 年歷史,是金山鄉第一個開發的溫泉,澡堂旁保有百年手 工溫泉洗衣槽,可見歷史的痕跡,依然能保有百年傳承的婉約之美。十分難得。來到了金山別忘了走一趟老街, 傳統店家,品嚐濃濃的古早味,具古早年代歷史溫泉鄉,呈現出豐富而多采的文化風貌。 歷史:金山區位於台灣的東北角,又稱為金包里街,背山面海,緊鄰著太帄洋與台灣海峽,金山區在早期是由 帄埔族開荒拓墾,金包里的名字也是依照番話口音基巴里翻譯漢字而來;康熙時即在金包里興建土木;雍正間 已聚成街市,至西元 1800 年福建省各地相繼有人渡海前來積極投入屯墾;日本佔據台灣時,這裡稱為金色里堡, 民國 9 年金包里改稱金山;台灣光復後照原金山莊區域,改設金山區,目前隸屬於新北市。 美食特色:老字號金山鴨肉,叱吒金山老街美食料理數十年,鴨肉堅持不放味素與其他的佐料,鴨肉或鴨湯所 呈現的瓸味,完全是一點一滴熬煮出來的成果,肉質鮮嫩瓺帶咬勁,軟中帶硬、有骨有肉,可想見美食有多吸 引人,他家大鼎大盤抄麵,麵 Q,口感佳,價格公道,一盤只要 30 元。筆者的最愛料理,總是端上一盤金黃色 蝦捲,加了黑瓸醬料,鹹中帶瓸,外脆內軟,香味撲鼻,同樣令人愛不釋口!這有上好的湯頭供你品嚐。除此 之外鴨湯麵、滷筍干、等等...季節不同有不一樣的菜單,其中茭白筍、小卷也都是金山鴨肉滿受歡迎的美味,也 因為料好實在,每到假日就吸引無數的遊客到此祭祭五臟廟,餐桌食堂設有七家,只要市街上有標著號碼的空 間就都是金山鴨肉的「食堂」,最具特色是看著廟前來來往往食客,端著大盤料理穿梭老街,找到桌位食客, 喜形於色,準備大快跺耳一番,好不熱鬧。勤快點的食客可以自己點自己端。老闆說,坐滿的時候,足足有上 千人之多,所以走在擁擠的金包里街上,與你擦肩而過的十之八九是來吃鴨肉的。飽暖思瓸慾,傳統的苦茶、 百草茶,記得不要錯過喔! 28. Teresa Teng's Memorial Park 鄧麗君墓園(筠園) 新北市金山區西湖里西勢湖 18 號 02-24985911 開放時間:08:00 ~ 17:00 ★ 搭大眾運(公車):從台北、基隆、淡水乘坐往金山的國光或基隆客運班車,在金山站下車後轉搭 計程車前往即可。 以一首「何日君再來」風靡整個華人地區,永遠的軍中情人,歌迷暱稱為小鄧的愛國藝人鄧麗君,於 1995 年 5 月 8 日因氣喘病逝世於泰國清邁,得年 43 歲。由於鄧麗君在華人地區享有高知名度,她的過逝震驚了整個華人 地區,鄧家有感於歌迷的熱情,便選擇將鄧麗君葬在秀麗風光景緻的金寶山墓園,並以本名中的筠字,命名並 興建了筠園,以供歌迷可隨時到此處來回憶追悼。 鄧麗君紀念館由鄧家整理鄧麗君的遺物展示於此,包括曾穿上台演唱的服裝及家居服,還有鄧麗君所出 過的唱片。並利用電腦科技的設計建造了巨型琴鍵,並將巨型琴鍵鑲在墓園的地上,只要一踩,便會發出優美 的樂音。只要一走進筠園,就會聽到「好花不常開,好景不常來,愁堆解笑眉,淚灑相思帶」............的 白符飄揚在耳邊。 也特別設計了一座音符花園,以小灌木排列出音符符號,以象徵鄧麗君的塑像宛如音樂女神般靜靜的豎 立其中,充份表現出鄧麗君生前對音樂的喜好。 29. Danshui 淡水 visit Fisherman Wharf, back to Danshui Old Street, dinner 阿給, try 鐵蛋, buy 珍奇順牛角 Tamsui is a town with a special historical background dating back over 400 years. It was called “Huwei” in the olden days, and the name Tamsui today originated from the Tamsui River. As far back as the Ching Dynasty, Tamsui was an important harbor for boats navigating in the northern area since it is located at the outlet of the Tamsui River, and therefore, its location led to the prosperity and development of the town. Over hundreds of years, Tamsui has experienced historical events and seen stories unfold one after another like a myriad of enthralling plays. These legendary stories still leave us a legacy of cultural treasures today. Now, Tamsui has 23 locations reserved as historical sites scattered among the old streets and ancient alleys, and mountains and fields all over Tamsui that are waiting for us to explore, read and experience. 1868 年英國租用紅毛城為領事館,用以處理國際事務、照顧僑民, 並兼管海關稅務及情報蒐集等業務,大肆整修而成今貌,並以主堡 東側興建領事官邸。戰後,中英斷交,歷經澳洲、美國托管至民國 69 年(1980 年)正式收歸我國。紅毛城其實為「紅毛城古蹟區」, 包括了主堡、洋樓式的領事官邸及清代建築的南門等,同時兼具軍 事防守、領事辦公及地牢等不同的建築特色。主堡是一座紅色外壁 的城砦,內部則是相當具特色的半圓筒形穹窿構造,主堡原具軍事 防禦功能,故城牆非常堅厚,屋頂上有雉堞。領事官邸為紅磚二層 洋樓,外牆上的「VR1891」磚刻圖案及花瓶形欄杆皆十分精美,一 般稱為「殖民地式建築」。南門即外門入口,使用觀音山的石條砌 成,是紅毛城古蹟區中唯一的中國式建築。 Local snack: a) A-Gei: The name “A-gei” originates from the Japanese term for oily bean curd. A-gei is made by first hollowing an oily bean curd, stuffing it with ground pork and rice noodles, steeping the stuffed bean curd in marinade then sealing it with fish paste. It is steamed to well done and served with sweet chilli sauce or other special sauces. b) Fish crisps: Mince yellow croakers with the bones, add potato powder and roll into strip. Fry the strip till done and fry again for crispiness. Fish crisps can make good finger foods as well as cook in dishes or soups. c) Iron-hard preserved egg (Iron egg): It takes patience to make iron eggs. The eggs must be soaked repeatedly in a specially made marinade sauce consisting of prickly ash, star anise, cinnamon, clove, and fennel (the “five spices” in Chinese). Soaking takes a long time and the eggs must be dried after each soaking. Repeated soakings will make the eggs’ more and more black and chewy. d) Tamsui shrimp roll: Mince fresh shrimps and pork into a paste, apply seasoning and sweet potato powder, and then roll the mixture in a thin dumpling skin. Fry the rolls to until golden in hue. Serve with garlic soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce. e) Tamsui fish ball: You can tell a Tamsui fish ball by its oval-cylinder shape. The fish balls are served with soupstock stewed from fish-paste, with a slight touch of oil. The local delicacy has a rich but non-greasy taste. The little cuts of pork in the stuffing of the fish balls add surprises to the taste. 30. Taipei 101 go by hotel car, leave by Taipei 101 free shuttle bus (停在市府路前面) The Tuned Mass Damper (TMD) is a specially designed passive damper that reduces wind movement in high-rises, and is located between the 87th and 91st floor. TAIPEI 101's TMD is the world's largest TMD with a diameter of 5.5 metres, and also the heaviest, weighting in at 600 metric tons, and uniquely open to public view on the 88th and 89th floor. Why was it necessary to install the TMD? The tallest skyscrapers are in fact constantly swaying due to the strong winds in the upper atmosphere, so basically speaking, the TMD is used to generate a counter-force to pull the building back and to balance it, so that the people inside won't feel the building sway. Is TMD effective in earthquakes too? Yes, it can also reduce the effects of an earthquake. The current building code requires only that a skyscraper be able to resist the kind of earthquake that occurs once every 475 years, that is, a 6degree tremor on the Richter scale. However, TAIPEI 101 is designed to withstand a more than 7-degree tremor on Richter scale, which is expected to occur only once in 2500 years. Thus TAIPEI 101 maybe described as an absolute safe in this regard. How does it work? When the building starts shaking in an earthquake or high wind, the damper will begin to move. When the damper's natural cycle exactly matches that of the building's, then the damper's movement will be exactly opposite to the building's (that is, it'll differ by 180degrees). At such times the damper achieves its maximum effect. 31. 小樂天餃子館 order 3 bowls of 大牛肉麵, 12 顆豬肉鍋貼, 12 顆生鮮水餃, 2 盤總合小菜 【營業時間】11am-9pm 【地址】台北市信義區忠孝東路五段 151 號(近市政捷運站 4 號出口) 台北市政府捷運站附近的「小樂天餃子館」是附近上班族和居民十分肯定和推薦的一間傳統手工麵食餐 館,陳老闆有著豐富的山東傳統好手藝,除了提供美味的山東麵食,親切的服務加上店主人的熱誠,讓人身在 台北一樣能感到一股濃濃的人情味。 店中每日現做現包的手工餃子,您可以看見老闆桿麵皮包水餃的製作過程,餃子內餡嚐起來口感紮實, 風味極佳,另可配上蒜頭或是老闆特製的辣油醬料,正是道地的山東吃法。長期累積的老客人和口耳相傳下, 生意可說是相當的好,老闆的專業和捨得給客人最好的理念,獲得了消費者極高的評價和長期的支持。

Related Interests