This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
CITY OF SARATOGA SPRINGS
City Council Meeting
May 1, 2012
City Council Room 06:30 PM P.H. - Last Call Bar Hours 06:45 PM P.H. - Municipal Home Rule Law Regarding Submission of Current City Charter Revision
7:00 PM CALL TO ORDER ROLL CALL SALUTE TO FLAG PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD / 15 MINUTES PRESENTATION(S):
1. 2011 Preliminary Year-End Financial Report
EXECUTIVE SESSION: CONSENT AGENDA
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Approve Budget Amendments (Increase) Approve Budget Transfers - Regular Approve Payroll 04/20/2012 $393,350.57 Approve Payroll 04/27/2012 $387,100.42 Approve Warrant: 2012 Mid - 12MWAPR2 $271,266.20 Approve Warrant: 2012 Reg - 12MAY1 $165,261.26
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14.
Discussion and Vote: Adoption of Complete Streets Policy Discussion and Vote: Amend the 2012 Capital Budget - Kayaderosseras BluewayTrailhead and Preserve Announcement: Administrative Director - Recreation Discussion and Vote: Approval for the Mayor to sign the 2012 State of New York Department of Health Renewal Application for a Permit to Operate Camp Saradac Discussion and Vote: Accept Donations for Recreation Department Discussion and Vote: Camp Saradac Personnel Hourly Rates Discussion and Vote: 2012 Camp Saradac Trip & Programs Approvals Announcement: Recreation Registrations Discussion and Vote: Use of the Saratoga Casino and Raceway Soccer Fields Announcement: Brown Bag Lunch Set Public Hearing: Amend the 2012 Capital Budget for the 6 Woodlawn Avenue Parking Garage Discussion: Change in the deadline for Council Agenda items Discussion and Vote: Permission to pay voucher Discussion: Zoning Text Amendment to all existing Tourist Related Business Districts, plus alternative options. (Previously, Maple Dell rezoning request)
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. Award of Bid: Printed Polyethylene Bags to All-American Poly Discussion: Settlement 167.-2-63 Discussion: Budget Transfer to Contingency for 2008-2011 Tax Year $33,227.14 Discussion: Budget Amendment to Drecrease for 2012 Tax Year $25,369.95 Discussion: Budget Transfers for 2012 Tax Year $24,630.05 Discussion: N.Y. MHR. LAW Section 10: NY Code - Section 10: General Powers of Local Governments to Adopt and Amend Local Laws Discussion and Vote: Authorization for Mayor to Sign Contract with Audio Video Corporation Award of Bid: Extension of Fire Sprinkler Inspection Services Bid to Simplex Grinnell
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Discussion and Vote: Budget Transfers: Benefits Discussion and Vote: Budget Transfers: Payroll Discussion and Vote: Skidmore PC Donation Discussion: Parking Deck Trees Discussion and Vote: Budget Amendment: Capital Budget - Kayaderosseras BluewayTrailhead and Preserve Discussion and Vote: Budget Transfer: Contingency $33,227.14
7. 8. 9.
Discussion and Vote: Budget Amendment: Decrease $25,369.95 Discussion and Vote: Budget Transfer: Contingency $9,630.05 Discussion and Vote: Budget Transfer: Regular AF $15,000
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
1. 2. 3. Discussion and Vote: Authorization for the Mayor to sign a contract with Barton & Loguidice DPW Garage Fuel Piping & Dispensing System Upgarde Discussion and Vote: Authorization for the Mayor to sign change order # 2 with Eastern Building Visitor Center Discussion and Vote: The City of Saratoga Springs to accept a partnership with the Saratoga Convention & Tourism Bureau
PUBLIC SAFETY DEPARTMENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Discussion: Last call hours Discussion and Vote: Authorization to accept donation from Knolls Atomic Power Laboratory Discussion and Vote: Public Safety employee to use CSEA City Hall unit sick bank Discussion: Motorcycle Noise Abatement
1. Pre-Agenda meeting will take place on Monday, April 30, 2012 at 9:30am.