There has got to be some connection between the disappearance of Ray Frank Gricar, the DA who refused to press charges against Sandusky in 1998 and the Sandusky Child Rape crime and cover up. The recently released Freeh Commission Report doesn’t address this question; in fact it doesn’t even mention Gricar by name. Gricar is prominent by his absence. The FBI released some of its records on Gricar but

nothing about his disappearance. The records did indicate that he was given the power to act as an Assistant United States Attorney. It is not far-fetched to believe that when there is this much money and jail time involved someone may have gotten offed. Murders often accompany scandals of this degree. The Penn State-Sandusky scandal has been called the biggest and most widely publicized in sports history and it has far reaching repercussions. NCAA president Mark Emmert announced during a news conference at the organization’s headquarters that Penn State will be banned from bowl games for four years, will lose 10 football scholarships per year for four years and must pay $60 million in fines, which will go toward a fund for victims of child abuse. Penn State will be placed on probation for five years. In addition, all of Penn State's victories from 1998 through 2001 will be vacated. Coach Joe Paterno's record will reflect the vacated victories, meaning he no longer technically will be the NCAA's all-time winningest coach. There are millions upon millions of dollar involved. Penn State faces civil lawsuits from the numerous rape victims that could result in unprecedented awards. For years, Penn State officials were not only been aware of Sandusky’s perverted acts, but chose to cover up the incidents, thereby allowing others to be attacked by the child rapist, Jerry Sandusky. Assistant Coach Mike McQueary, who first reported that Sandusky was a criminal sexual deviant to the Penn State administration, could file a lawsuit against the university. Penn State cut him loose after the scandal broke, and he may bring a whistle-blower-type action, especially now that it appears the administration was more interested in hiding Sandusky’s criminal actions than protecting children. As for Jerry Sandusky he is going to be either in the hole or in a suicide watch cell for the rest of his unnatural life. Had he lived Joe Paterno would have been sued right and left! He died at a very convenient time. HOW FAR DID PATERNO GO TO COVER UP FOR SANDUSKY? There was talk of murder by Sandusky. Victim 10 told jurors Sandusky assaulted him in the basement of the former Penn State assistant football coach's State College home in the late 1990s, then threatened "He told me that if I ever told anyone that I'd never see my family again," the accuser testified, adding that he believed Sandusky's wife, Dottie, was home at the time. The accuser took this to mean that Sandusky would make sure he was separated from his biological parents for life – a difficult feat – but it can also be looked at as a death threat. Why did Gricar join the disappeared? In 1999 Gricar, then District Attorney, refused to file child rape charges against Sandusky despite overwhelming evidence. There was a connection between Gricar and Sandusky and Gricar was whisked off the face of the earth in 1985 and has been declared legally dead. Before the Sandusky

connection came to light there was no motive for offing this college town DA, no big money involved. But now we know there was…Let’s look at how Sandusky and Gricar’s careers intersect: 1969: Jerry Sandusky becomes an assistant coach at Penn State. Unable to have kids of their own, Sandusky and his wife Dottie the Dirtbag adopt the first of six children. Why was the couple unable to have kids of their own? Because this pervert could only get it up with little boys, that’s why. Dottie knew from the first night of their honeymoon that her husband was attracted to males and not females. She was an accessory to serial rape. 1977: Sandusky founds the group foster home The Second Mile, having the nerve to take the name from Jesus's Sermon on the Mount: "And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two." The Second Mile will eventually become a charity for children in need and a scam to fulfill Sandusky’s perverted needs. Nov. 8, 1990: President George H. W. Bush recognizes The Second Mile as the country's 294th "Point of Light." Sandusky had a world class scam going for him. 1994: Victim 7 meets Sandusky through The Second Mile. He is about 10 years old. According to the grand jury report, he will occasionally accompany Sandusky to coaches' meetings and attend Penn State games with him, staying overnight at Sandusky's home on the Friday before. Sandusky puts his hand on Victim 7's thigh while driving and on more than one occasion puts his hands down the waistband of the boy's pants. The two shower together, and Victim 7 will later testify that he has a "blurry memory" of physical contact with Sandusky in the shower. 1994 or 1995: Victim 6 meets Sandusky at a Second Mile picnic. He is 7 or 8 years old. Sandusky invites him to tailgate with Sandusky's family and attend a football game with other boys. 1995: The biological mother of one of Sandusky's legally adopted sons writes "letters of concern" about Sandusky to child welfare officials and a judge—the first documented allegation against Sandusky of abuse. The son, named Matt, was not listed among Sandusky's victims but later came forward and said he was abused by Sandusky. Chances are he complained to Dotty “The Dirtbag” Sandusky. Now 33, Matt once was Matt Heichel. He came from a poor, single-parent household in Centre County — a small home he shared with his mom, sister and brother. The children witnessed their mom in an abusive relationship, something later documented in a court case that would determine the fate of Matt’s brother. Matt went to live with the former defensive coordinator and Dottie, as a foster

child just days after he set fire to the barn. Long’s parental rights were never terminated. It wasn’t until Matt turned 18 and became a legal adult that he was formally adopted by Jerry and Dottie. Police records — mentioned and requested from prosecutors in a motion filed by Sandusky’s lawyer — show that a teenage Matt ran away in 1996. In 1994 the police were called to Sandusky’s home to investigate a theft of cash and clothing that Matt had been accused of stealing. About four months after moving to the Sandusky home, Matt attempted suicide with a girl living at the Sandusky home. The night he attempted suicide, Matt wrote a letter to his probation officer asking to remain with the Sanduskys. In 2003, after Matt married and moved out of the Sandusky home, the father-son relationship had become strained. On May 3, 2003, State College police were called to Matt’s home for a trespassing complaint, according to a police source. Jerry Sandusky had been told he wasn’t welcome there, but had come over anyway, the source said. Jerry Sandusky told an officer he was trying to get back a carpet cleaner, and after he was given the appliance, he left, according to the source. Matt later testified before the grand jury, and while the nature of his testimony is not known, he brought his children to visit Sandusky on the day Sandusky was arrested, prompting the mother of those children to go to court to prevent him from doing so again, which meant he denied he had been molested. Despite fear of perjury Matt later said his father would enter his bedroom at night and “blow raspberries” on his stomach, then move his hand down his body, rubbing up against his genitals. Matt Sandusky said he would sometimes cower “in a fetal position” in his bed trying to avoid his father “It just was, just became very uncomfortable. You know, just with everything that was going on,” he said. “What was, what was going on?” a police detective asked. “With like the showering, with the hugging, with the rubbing, with the just talking to me. The way he spoke. And just, the whole interaction with him alone. Anything, anytime we were alone just those interactions…” Matt Sandusky said on the tape. The dude had a troubled life. He was messed up mentally to begin with and getting molested by this foster dad only made things worse. Matt offered to testify against his perverted foster father and some say this is what kept Sandusky off the witness stand. 1995 or 1996: Victim 5 meets Sandusky through The Second Mile when he is 7 or 8 years old. Sandusky invites him to tailgate with Sandusky's family and attend a football game with other boys. He will attend as many as 15 football games in all as Sandusky's guest, and he will travel with him to watch other games. According to the grand jury report, Sandusky often puts his hand on Victim 5's leg while driving. 1996 or 1997: Victim 4 meets Sandusky through the Second Mile program. He is 12 or 13 years old.

1996-98: Victim 5, now 8 to 10 years old, is taken to the locker rooms and showers at Penn State by Sandusky. 1997-98: Sandusky first makes "physical contact" with Victim 4 while swimming. Victim 4 travels to the 1998 Outback Bowl as a member of Sandusky's family party. He accompanies the team and other staff, even sharing the same accommodations. This boy also frequently stays with Sandusky in a hotel room near the Penn State campus on the night before Penn State home games. Sandusky's wife claimed she is "never present" for these sleepovers. Victim 4 also accompanies Sandusky on numerous charity golf outings. May 1998: Sandusky picks up Victim 6 and drives him to Penn State's campus to work out. During the drive, Sandusky places his hand on Victim 6's left thigh several times. He asks him to shower, even though Victim 6 does not want to. The boy says Sandusky bear-hugged him, washed his back and picked him up and placed him under the shower head to rinse him off. Upon returning home, Victim 6's mother notices his hair is wet and calls university police. The mother has two conversations with Sandusky; A university police detective and a State College police detective listen in on both of them, with the mother's consent. Sandusky admits to the mother he has showered with other boys. She asks him not to do it again. Sandusky tells the mother, according to the grand jury summary, "I understand. I was wrong. I wish I could get forgiveness. I know I won't get it from you. I wish I were dead." Sandusky also admits what he did to a university police detective and an investigator with the state Department of Public Welfare. Wendell V. Courtney, an attorney representing both Penn State and The Second Mile at the time, is advised of the investigation. Ray Gricar, the Centre County district attorney, declines to file charges against Sandusky People/organizations aware of allegations concerning Sandusky, as of this date: Penn State University Police, State College Police Department, Centre County Office of the District Attorney, Second Mile attorney, Penn State attorney, Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare. June 1999: Sandusky retires from Penn State, effective after the '99 season, after which he still holds emeritus status, which grants him access to an office and the university's football facility. Dec. 28, 1999: Victim 4 is listed, along with Sandusky's wife, as a member of Sandusky's family party for the 1999 Alamo Bowl. Summer 2000: Boy known as Victim 3 meets Sandusky through The Second Mile when he is between seventh and eighth grade.

Fall 2000: A janitor, James Calhoun, witnesses Sandusky giving a boy—identified as Victim 8—oral sex in a shower at the Lasch Football Building. He immediately tells other members of the janitorial staff. Another Office of Physical Plant employee, Ronald Petrosky, looks and sees two pairs of feet—but nothing more—and later cleans the shower, though he eventually does see Sandusky leave the locker room with a boy he estimates to be 11 to 13 years of age. Members of the janitorial staff fret that they might lose their jobs if they said anything to anyone. Calhoun eventually tells Jay Witherite, his immediate supervisor, who advises Calhoun "to whom he should report the incident, if he chose to report it." Calhoun, a temporary employee, never makes a report. He now lives in a nursing home and has dementia. Victim 8's identity remains unknown. People/organizations aware of allegations concerning Sandusky, as of this date: Penn State University Police, State College Police Department, Centre County Office of the District Attorney, Second Mile attorney, Penn State attorney, Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare, Penn State's janitorial staff and supervisor. March 1, 2002: A witness, since identified as then-graduate assistant Mike McQueary, enters the locker room at the Lasch Football Building around 9:30 p.m. He testifies to hearing "rhythmic, slapping sounds" in the showers and takes a look. He sees a naked Sandusky anally raping a boy, estimated to be 10 years old and identified as Victim 2. Shocked, McQueary—estimated to be 27 or 28 years old—rushes home to tell his father. March 2, 2002: McQueary calls Joe Paterno and goes to Paterno's home to tell him what he had seen. March 3, 2002: Paterno calls Tim Curley, Penn State's athletic director, and invites him to his home, where he reports a version of what McQueary had said. March 2002: McQueary is called to a meeting with Curley and Senior Vice President for Finance and Business Gary Schultz. McQueary tells them what he saw. Curley and Schultz say they will look into it. People/organizations aware of allegations concerning Sandusky, as of this date: Penn State University Police, State College Police Department, Centre County Office of the District Attorney, Second Mile attorney, Penn State attorney, Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare, Penn State's janitorial staff and supervisor, graduate assistant Mike McQueary, head coach Joe Paterno, Penn State athletic director, Penn State senior vice president for finance and business. Late March 2002: McQueary hears from Curley. He is told Sandusky's locker room keys are taken away and that the incident has been reported to The Second Mile. McQueary is never questioned by university police and no other entity conducts an

investigation until McQueary testifies before the grand jury in December 2010. Curley, Penn State's athletic director, testifies that he told Jack Raykovitz, The Second Mile's executive director, said that Sandusky was prohibited from bringing children onto Penn State's campus again. Curley and Schultz also meet with Graham Spanier, Penn State's president, "to report an incident with Jerry Sandusky that made a member of Curley's staff ‘uncomfortable,'" according to the grand jury summary. People/organizations aware of allegations concerning Sandusky, as of this date: Penn State University Police, State College Police Department, Centre County Office of the District Attorney, Second Mile attorney, Penn State attorney, Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare, Penn State's janitorial staff and supervisor, graduate assistant Mike McQueary, head coach Joe Paterno, Penn State athletic director, Penn State senior vice president for finance and business, Second Mile executive director, Penn State president. April 15, 2005: Gricar, the Centre County District Attorney who chose not to press charges against Sandusky in 1998, goes missing and is never heard from again. His car is found the next day in nearby Lewisburg, Pa. July 2005: Gricar's county-issued laptop is discovered in a river. Its hard drive is missing. October 2005: The hard drive to Gricar's computer is found on a riverbank, but no data can be recovered. Four years later, it is discovered that internet searches run on the computer before Gricar disappeared include "how to wreck a hard drive," "how to fry a hard drive," and "water damage to a notebook computer." The Freeh Report indicates that District Attorney Gricar had an airtight case against Sandusky: III. Investigation of Sandusky — 1998 A. May 4-6, 1998: Police Report, Initial Investigation and Psychological Evaluation of the Victim At 7:43 a.m. on May 4, 1998, the boy's mother called Alycia Chambers, a licensed State College psychologist who had been working with her son, to see if she was "overreacting" to Sandusky's showering with her son. The psychologist assured the mother that she was not overreacting and told her to make a report to the authorities. The boy's mother called the

University Police Department and reported the incident to Detective Ron Schreffler around 11:00 a.m. Around 11:30 a.m., Detective Schreffler interviewed the boy. The boy told Schreffler what happened with Sandusky the previous evening, and added that a 10 year-old friend of his had been in a shower with Sandusky on another occasion where Sandusky similarly squeezed the friend." Later that day, Chambers met with the boy who told her about the prior day's events and that he felt "like the luckiest kid in the world" to get to sit on the sidelines at Penn State football games." The boy said that he did not want to get Sandusky in "trouble," and that Sandusky must not have meant anything by his actions. The boy did not want anyone to talk to Sandusky because he might not invite him to any more games." Chambers made a report to the Pennsylvania child abuse line and also consulted with colleagues. Her colleagues agreed that "the incidents meet all of our definitions, based on experience and education, of a likely pedophile's pattern of building trust and gradual introduction of physical touch, within a context of a 'loving,' 'special' relationship.

That afternoon Schreffler contacted John Miller, a caseworker with the Centre County Children and Youth Services ("CYS") about the allegation. However, there were several conflicts of interest with CYS's involvement in the case" (e.g., CYS had various contracts with Second Mile - including placement of children in a Second Mile residential program; the Second Mile's executive director had a contract with CYS to conduct children's evaluations; and the initial referral sheet from Chambers indicated the case might involve a foster child)." In light of these conflicts, the Department of Public Welfare ("DPW") took over the case from CYS on May 5, 1998. DPW officials in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania took the lead because of Sandusky's high profile and assigned it to caseworker Jerry Lauro. Schreffler also contacted Karen Arnold, Centre County prosecutor in the District Attorney's office, to discuss the case. Schreffler had decided to call the prosecutor at the outset of the investigation so he did not "have to worry about Old Main sticking their nose in the investigation," which he knew from experience could occur.'" During the final eight years of her tenure as assistant district attorney under Ray Gricar, Karen Arnold specialized in child abuse and elderly abuse cases. Arnold said that the experience she gained prosecuting these types of cases would help her greatly when she hoped to become Centre County’s chief law enforcement officer. Arnold started her academic career as a music teacher. In Pittsburgh Arnold chose to change career paths and enroll at the University of Pittsburgh Law School. After Arnold received her law degree she moved to Centre County to practice as a civil defender. After one year, Gricar, then district attorney, offered her a job as an assistant prosecutor, and Arnold kept that job until 2006, when the current district attorney Michael Madeira released her.

During her 10-plus years as an assistant district attorney, Arnold prosecuted a wide variety of criminal cases including: vehicular homicide, shootings and child abuse cases but she did not prosecute the Sandusky case. Around 11:30 a.m., Detective Schreffler interviewed the boy. The boy told Schreffler what happened with Sandusky the previous evening," and added that a 10 year-old friend of his had been in a shower with Sandusky on another occasion where Sandusky similarly squeezed the friend." Around 8:00 p.m. on May 4, 1998, Schreffler and Miller spoke with the boy's friend about his contact with Sandusky. The friend stated that he had gone to the Penn State campus on two occasions with Sandusky, whom he met through the Second Mile. Sandusky took him to the Lasch Building, where they wrestled and then showered together. While in the shower, Sandusky came from behind and lifted him in a bear hug. Following this interview, Schreffler and Miller re-interviewed the first boy. On May 6, 1998, Schreffler reviewed voicemail messages and caller identification information from the home of the victim. Sandusky had called the boy twice on May 3, 1998 and once on May 6, 1998. Sandusky left a voicemail on May 6, 1998, inviting the boy to work out. The boy did not return the call. B. May 7-9, 1998: A Second Evaluation of the Victim On May 7, 1998, Chambers provided a copy of her written report to Schreffler. Chambers said she was pleased with the response of the agencies involved, as the "gravity of the incidents seems to be well appreciated." Also on May 7, 1998, Jerry Lauro interviewed the boy's mother. According to Schreffler's notes, Jerry Lauro had received copies of the boy's recorded statement, yet Jerry Lauro advised the Special Investigative Counsel that he did not have full access to the facts of the case and was unaware of psychologist Chambers' evaluation. Lauro said that if he "had seen [Chambers'] report, I would not have stopped the investigation," which he thought at the time fell into a "gray" area and involved possible "boundary" issues. Schreffler had a discussion with Assistant District Attorney Karen Arnold that day as well. Karen Arnold told Schreffler to postpone a second psychological evaluation of the boy until an additional investigation could be completed. Nonetheless, a second evaluation of the boy occurred on

May 8, 1998 as part of DPW's investigation. Counselor John Seasock, who had a contract to provide counseling services to CYS, conducted the evaluation. During the meeting with Seasock the boy described the incident with Sandusky. Given that the boy did not feel forced to engage in any activity and did not voice discomfort to Sandusky, Seasock opined that "there seems to be no incident which could be termed as sexual abuse, nor did there appear to be any sequential pattern of logic and behavior which is usually consistent with adults who have difficulty with sexual abuse of children." Seasock's report ruled out that the boy "had been placed in a situation where he was being 'groomed for future sexual victimization.'' John Seasock recommended that someone speak with Sandusky about what is acceptable with young children and explained, 'The intent of the conversation with Mr. Sandusky is not to cast dispersion (sic) upon his actions but to help him stay out of such gray area situations in the future." On May 9, 1998, Schreffler discussed the outcome of Seasock's evaluation with Seasock. While John Seasock said he identified some "gray areas," he did not find evidence of abuse and had never heard of a 52-year-old man "becoming a pedophile." When Schreffler questioned John Seasock's awareness of details of the boy's experience, Seasock acknowledged he was not aware of many of the concerns Schreffler raised but stated Sandusky "didn't fit the profile of a pedophile," and that he couldn't find any indication of child abuse. Seasock served as an independent contractor at Penn State from 2000 to 2006. His first payment from Penn State was made on April 20, 2000 for $1,236.86. His total payments were $11,448.86. The Special Investigative Counsel did not find any evidence to suggest that these payments had any relation to Seasock's work on the Sandusky case in 1998. According to the Second Mile's counsel, there was no business relationship between Seasock and the Second Mile.

John P. Seasock (photo on the left) is a specialist and consultant with Renaissance Psychological and Counseling Corporation. Despite the fact he covered up for Penn State and Sandusky John claims he is highly recognized for program development and treatment of physically/sexually abused children, adolescent sexual offenders and their families. He currently holds duel Masters Degrees in Community Counseling and Clinical Psychology, has multiple certifications in clinical specialties, and is currently a doctoral candidate in psychology at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He does not hold a PhD. John specializes in working with children and families affected by chronic mental health disorders, and sexual victimization/trauma. He is nationally recognized speaker who regularly presents at world, national, and regional seminars. Seasock claimed the Children’s Service Center of Wyoming Valley, which specializes in counseling services for troubled youths, discriminated against him based on the fact he suffered from severe arthritis. According to his lawsuit, Seasock was employed as a specialist performing therapeutic duties from 1992 to 2006. During that time he developed rheumatoid arthritis, which became progressively worse and limited his ability to perform certain functions, including typing reports. Seasock claims he asked the agency to provide reasonable accommodations for his disability, but was advised that he should quit if he could not perform his job. In September 2006, Seasock was advised he was being fired because of a conversation he had with a teenage client in which he was alleged to have criticized the treatment plan that had been put in place for her. C. May 12-19, 1998: Police Overhear Sandusky Admit to Showering with the Victim On May 12, 1998, Sandusky called the boy again and arranged to pick him up at his house the next day. On May 13, 1998, Schreffler and a State College police officer went to the boy's house and hid inside. When Sandusky arrived they covertly listened in to his conversation with the boy's mother. Schreffler overheard Sandusky say he had gone to the boy's baseball game the night before but found the game had been cancelled. The boy's mother told Sandusky that her son had been acting "different" since they had been together on May 3, 1998 and asked Sandusky if anything had happened that day. Sandusky replied, "[w]e worked out. Did [the boy] say something happened?" Sandusky added that the boy had taken a shower, and said "[m]aybe I worked him too

hard." Sandusky also asked the boy's mother if he should leave him alone, and she said that would be best. Sandusky then apologized. On May 19, 1998, at the direction of the police, the boy's mother met with Sandusky again in her home. As they listened from another room, the officers heard the mother ask Sandusky about the bear hug in the shower, and whether his "private parts" touched the boy while they hugged. Sandusky said, "I don't think so ... maybe." He also said he had showered with other boys before, but denied having "sexual feelings" when he hugged her son. He admitted telling the boy that he loved him. Sandusky asked to speak with her son and the mother replied that she did not feel that was a good idea as her son was confused and she did not want Sandusky to attend any of the boy's baseball games. Sandusky responded, "I understand. I was wrong. I wish I could get forgiveness. I know I won't get it from you. I wish I were dead." The law enforcement officers did not question Sandusky at this time. Had the officers been better trained in the investigation of child sexual abuse they would have interrogated Sandusky directly after his confrontation with the boy's mother. A timely interview with Sandusky may have elicited candid responses such as the identification of other victims. D. Late May 1998: District Attorney's Decision to Not Prosecute Sandusky Sometime between May 27, 1998 and June 1, 1998, the local District Attorney declined to prosecute Sandusky for his actions with the boy in the shower in the Lasch Building on May 3, 1998. A senior administrator of a local victim resource center familiar with the 1998 incident said the case against Sandusky was "severely hampered" by Seasock's report. The District Attorney at the time of the 1998 incident has been missing for several years and has been declared dead. The prosecutor, Karen Arnold, assigned to the Sandusky case declined to be interviewed by the Special Investigative Counsel. E. June 1, 1998: University Police Speak with Sandusky On June 1, 1998, Schreffler and Gerald Lauro interviewed Sandusky. Lauro said he did not discuss an interview strategy with Schreffler before meeting with Sandusky. Gerald Lauro recalled that the interview took place in a small weight room in the Lasch Building while Sandusky was seated on a weight bench and that Jerry Lauro asked most of the

questions. Schreffler recalled that the interview was conducted in an office in the Lasch Building so as not to put Sandusky on the defensive. According to the interview notes in the case file, Sandusky told the interviewers that he hugged the boy in the shower but said there "wasn't anything sexual about it." Sandusky also said that he had showered with other boys in the past. Lauro advised Sandusky that it was a mistake to shower with kids. Sandusky agreed and said, "honest to God nothing happened." Schreffler advised Sandusky not to shower with any child and Sandusky replied that he "wouldn't." Schreffler and Lauro also told Sandusky that the police could not determine if a sexual assault occurred. No notes or records reflect that Schreffler or Lauro consulted with the District Attorney during or after the interview. Gerald Lauro also told the Special Investigative Counsel that he never spoke to Schreffler about whether improper actions took place between Sandusky and the boy. Lauro stated, "it wasn't until Schreffler told me that there wasn't anything to the case that I closed mine.” Schreffler’s file notes state the Gerald Lauro agreed that no sexual assault occurred. ." The investigators told Sandusky there "was no criminal behavior established [and] that the matter was dosed as an investigation." Sandusky was "a little emotional" and concerned as to how this incident might affect the boy. Harmon's message to Schultz_ did not mention that Sandusky was told not to shower with children Gerald Lauro claimed Schreffler never him the Chambers or Seasock Report. Even if he did their was a split – Seasock said he was not a child molestor, Chambers said he was. If he did not ask to see the paperwork on the case he was not doing his job. Current Lauro is Performance & Quality Improvement Director at NHS Human Services prior to being Children & Youth Program Specialist Supervisor at PA Department of Public Welfare and at other DPW program offices at DPW. His Education Master of Gov. Admin. University of Penn and Edinboro University of Pennsylvania. Sandusky stayed out of prison in 1998 thanks to a massive cover-up by those who had an interest in Penn State and its football team. It was more than just economic – football is a religion in that part of the country. So, when Jerry Sandusky retired in December 1999, an investigation of his actions in 1998 had never been made public. As demonstrated in the above chronology it involved the university police, the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare, the district attorney's office and other agencies. Why wasn’t Sandusky charged? Sandusky gave a confession. Sandusky states to Victim 6′s mother — as overheard by State College Police Department Detective

Ralph Ralston and University Police Detective Ronald Schreffler — that his genitals “maybe” touched the kid’s naked body as he, also naked, hugged the boy in the shower. Sandusky to the mother: “I understand. I was wrong. I wish I could get forgiveness. I know I won’t get it from you. I wish I could die.” Jerry Sandusky knew what he had done to those boys was criminal. He said he wished he could get the death penalty. This testimony is absolute proof of guilt. Any wet behind the ears DA could have gotten a conviction with this evidence. Ray Gricar wasn’t a newbie prosecutor. Ray Gricar had this testimony, along with everything else you can read in later Grand Jury transcript, and he didn’t file a thing. Media reports have DA Ray Gricar having Jerry Sandusky setup by police in one victim’s house, where he spoke with the boy’s mother while the cops listened to the conversation. “A member of law enforcement who was in the room with Gricar when police presented him with the 1998 allegations against Sandusky said Gricar led the investigation. He tried to get information by having officers hide in the home of one of the victims as the mother confronted Sandusky.” As reported to the Grand Jury, Jerry Sandusky admitted in the presence of a police officer that he, in fact, showered with the child victim, which would corroborate the sexual abuse allegation. He also admitted that what he did was wrong. It was reported that Centre County District Attorney Ray Gricar is right when he says allegations of sexual abuse by Catholic priests should come to his doorstep first. In any other arena, this would go without saying. Sexual abuse is a crime, and the district attorney's office is the place where such crimes are prosecuted. The truth behind an allegation of abuse, and the penalty for such an abuse if it occurred, is established in the courts. He claimed to be tough on sex offenders but he set up Sandusky only to let him walk? Police investigated that report in May 1998, and thenDistrict Attorney Ray Gricar never pursued charges. A member of law enforcement who was in the room with Gricar said the DA was told about the report, and had two police officers hide in the mother’s home while Sandusky came to her house to talk about what happened. The meeting, according to the source, was Sandusky’s idea. “That mother said to the police, ‘He’s coming over to explain what happened to me,’” the source said. “Ray and the detectives decided that they would go to the house to find out what was going on — to hear what he had to say.” A few days later, Gricar got a report back from police. “Ray said ‘I’ll be in touch,’ and he called the chief or supervisors for those detectives. I don’t know what he said, but I know that no investigation or charges were pursued from that point on,” the source said. By June 2, the report was labeled “unfounded” by Penn State police, and the case was closed. There was some strange unknown relationship between Gricar and Paterno that is connected with Gricar’s disappearance and presumed death.

At 11:30 a.m. on April 15, 2005, Gricar called Patty Fornicola, his live-in girlfriend, to inform her that he was driving through the Brush Valley area northeast of Centre Hall.[9] Lewisburg: 4/15/05 (Prior to 4:00 PM) Around noon: Ms. Snyder, saw Mr. Gricar and the Mini across from the Packwood House Museum Afternoon (possibly before 1:30 PM): At least two other witnesses saw Mr. Gricar moving the car across from the Packwood House Museum. Bellefonte: 4/15/05 3:00 PM: Ms Fenton sees Mr. Gricar in a metallic colored car behind the Centre County Courthouse. (Judge Grine is unsure of the day). Lewisburg: 4/15/05 (After 4:00 PM) 4:00 PM-5:00 PM: McKnight’s witness saw Mr. Gricar, driving the Mini, on Route 15 near the Country Cupboard. Circa 5:30 PM: At least two witnesses saw Mr. Gricar moving the Mini in the parking lot across from the Street of Shops. The Mini was seen parked there later. Two people, Mr. Alvey and another person saw Mr. Gricar in the Street of Shops at about the same time; one saw him with the “Mystery Woman.” Lewisburg: 4/16/05 11:00 AM to Noon: Two employees, Mr. Bennett see Mr. Gricar in Street of Shops. 6:30 PM State Police Trooper spots the Mini Cooper in the parking lot across from the Street of Shops. Wilkes-Barre: 4/18/05 After 5:00 PM: An off duty police officer and bartender spot Mr. Gricar in an establishment (possibly a Bennigan’s) on or near Highland Avenue in Wilkes-Barre. Fornicola reported Gricar missing 12 hours later when he failed to return home. Gricar's car, a red MINI Cooper, was discovered the following day in an antique store parking lot in Lewisburg.[10] A tracking dog was following the scent of Mr. Gricar, but the scent disappeared in the middle of the road, like he may have gotten into another vehicle. His county-issued cell phone was inside, but his laptop computer, keys and wallet were missing, and there were no signs of foul play.[8] Authorities searched the river and its banks in the days following the vehicle's discovery, but found no sign of Gricar.[8] Pennsylvania authorities asked the FBI to analyze Gricar's bank accounts, credit card records and cell phone records, but found no clues as to where he may have been.[8] On July 30, 2005, fishermen discovered Gricar's county-issued laptop computer in the Susquehanna River beneath a bridge between Lewisburg and Milton.[11] A Pennsylvania State Police computer expert analyzed the computer and found that its hard drive was missing.[11] Divers searched the area of the river near where the laptop was found over the next several days, but

found nothing else.[11] Two months later, a hard drive was recovered on the banks of the Susquehanna River about 100 yards (91 m) from where the laptop was found and is believed to be Gricar's;[12] however, it was badly damaged. The company that analyzed data from former District Attorney Ray Gricar's hard drive has determined any data on the hard drive is unreadable, Centre County District Attorney Michael Madeira said. Madeira said Kroll Ontrack Inc., the Minnesota firm that analyzed the hard drive, could not recover any data because of a combination of water damage and previous attempts to recover data. In response to what Madeira called "rumors" that Gricar was interested in clearing his hard drive before retiring, Madeira said there is no evidence Gricar tried to wipe the hard drive clean. Madeira said Gricar's girlfriend at the time, Patty Fornicola, remembered seeing "what she thought was a box for that type of program" at the house, but no wipe-drive program was ever recovered. Did Gricar kill himself? Police and family members noted that the location where the vehicle was found – adjacent to two bridges over the Susquehanna River – bore some similarities to the location where the vehicle of Roy Gricar, Ray Gricar's older brother, was located before his body was found in the Great Miami River in Ohio in 1996.[10] Part of Gricar’s job was to cover up for Penn State athletes’ crimes. He had refused to file charges against football players that sent two Penn State wrestlers to the hospital and only charged Nickel back Anwar Phillips with sexual assault rather than rape charges. And of course he covered up for Sandusky. Did Gricar have information on his hard drive that would have exposed Sandusky as a child rapist or Paterno as someone who covered up for him? Did he try to blackmail the parties involved agreeing to trash his hard drive that contained all the incriminating info after he was paid. In April 2009, Bellefonte police revealed that before his disappearance, someone had used the home computer at Gricar's home to perform internet searches on topics such as "how to wreck a hard drive", "how to fry a hard drive" and "water damage to a notebook computer".[14] [15] Did he get offed at the meet wherein he was supposed to get his money? Did the mob have an interest in Joe Paterno? Did Paterno contact his Mafia contacts and arrange to have Gricar offed? There was hundreds of millions of dollars at stake here. The way his body was disposed of tells me professionals were involved. One potential clue is the fact that cigarette ash was found in his car, yet Ray did not smoke and wouldn't have allowed someone to smoke in the car. And although the media overlooked it Joe Paterno had familial Organized Crime connections.

THE MOB, FRANK COSTELLO AND COACH JOE PATERNO Honesty is like pregnancy you can’t just be a little honest. When it was revealed that Penn State Coach Joe Paterno covered up for a serial homosexual rapist Jerry Sandusky it was time to take another look at Paterno. I wouldn’t be surprised if Paterno was into other shady pursuits. Joseph Vincent Paterno, AKA “Joe” Paterno, sold peanuts at Ebbitt’s Field in Brooklyn, New York. The lights from Ebbitt’s Field kept me awake during Dodger night games. He went to school on Carol Street I went to Public School 241 a block from Carol Street. Paterno, a few years older, came out of the same world I did --- a time when the Mafia Don Frank Costello controlled not only Brooklyn and Italian Harlem but all five boroughs of New York City. Coach Paterno was the grandson of Mafia associate Vincente Paterno: Vicente Paterno (son of Francisco Paterno and Nucenza Lauritto) was born 1869 in Macchia, Albanese, Cosenza, Italy. The Calabrian mafia, known as 'Ndrangheta, is one of Italy's major criminal organizations and is located in Cosenza. Frank Costello was born there. Vicente Paterno married Rose Mascaro in 1893 in Italy. Vicente Paterno and Rose Mascaro came to America on their honeymoon (that is a nice way of saying they became illegal immigrants by overstaying their tourist visas). They then moved to an English speaking neighborhood allegedly so their children would not be brought up in the Italian ghetto. In other words they lived in Italian Harlem then got some money to move out. Vincente had become a barber allegedly “to meet people” (to take bets for the mob). When the New York Times interviewed him, Paterno told the reporter, “I look like a Mafia thug.” He was pointing to a photograph of himself from the 1950's in which he was wearing a double-breasted topcoat that could conceal a Thompson submachine gun. He was a beefy, thick-necked, sullen-looking youth with narrow eyes and pouty lips. The kind of guy I would have avoided in the old neighborhood. Vicente died February 10, Paterno and Rose Mascaro are: i. 1930 in Brooklyn, NY. Children of Vicente

Victor Emmanuel Paterno, b. February 02, 1903, Brooklyn, NY, d. February 01, 1988, Deer Park, NY. Frances Paterno, b. May 31, 1895, Brooklyn, NY, d. October 28, 1978, Floral Park, NY. Angelo Lafayette Paterno, b. September 01, 1897, Brooklyn, NY, d. September 1955, Brooklyn, NY. This was Coach Joe Paterno’s father. He worked as Clerk of the Supreme Court of the First Judicial District. At this time the New Court City Courts were controlled by Frank Costello.



iv. Francis Paterno, b. 1898, Brooklyn, NY, d. 1951, Brooklyn, NY. Francis Paterno was called before a grand jury to testify about the City Trust Company, whose Chairman of the Board was Judge Francis X. Mancuso. Francis was on the bank’s board of directors. (NYT 8.20.1929). Before he became a judge Francis X. Mancuso left a letter of resignation with Frank Costello who could use it to fire the Judge if the Judge stepped out of line. Mancuso was also a leader of Tammany Hall, a Democratic Club dominated by Mafia interests. (New York Magazine May 13, 1974) Salvatrice Lupo retained attorney Francis X. Mancuso to represent her husband Ignacio Lupo. Lupo AKA Lupo the Wolf was one the first members of La Cosa Nostra or the Mafia. He was credited with carrying out more than 60 murders and was the leader of the Black Hand. In 1936, the Governor of New York Herbert Lehman petitioned President Franklin D. Roosevelt to have Lupo returned to prison for rackeetering on a broad scale. He was returned to Atlanta Prison to serve a few years on his original counterfeiting 30 year sentence. When he returned to Brooklyn, he had no remaining power and died in 1947. iv. v. Joseph Paterno, b. February 12, 1901, Brooklyn, NY, d. June 22, 1918. Rose Paterno, b. 1905, Brooklyn, NY, d. date unknown. Rose M. Paterno , widow of Vincent E. Paterno and mother of Francis V. Paterno, staff writer of the Brooklyn Daily Eagle died in February 1952. She had two sons: Angelo Lafayette Paterno, Clerk of the Supreme Court and Victor Emmanuel Paterno of the State Labor Relations Board. (NYT 2/25/1952) Marie Antoinette Paterno, b. June 21, 1916, Brooklyn, NY, d. January 16, 1954, Floral Park, NY. 1


“Joe” Paterno’s mother, Florence Cafiero was born August 21, 1896 in Brooklyn, NY, and died June 02, 1989 in State College, PA. She married Angelo Lafayette Paterno on 1922 in Brooklyn, NY, as stated the son of Vicente Paterno and Rose Mascaro. Children of Florence Cafiero and Angelo Lafayette Paterno are: i. ii. iii.

Joseph Vincent Paterno. (this is Joe Paterno, from Penn State) George Paterno. Franklin Paterno.


Florence Paterno.

A Paterno family is big in New Jersey OC although I have not been able to link them to Coach Joe Paterno’s family: Frank Boni was presented as a government witness to establish Appellant Iacovetti's connection with the Gambino family. Boni testified that he knew Joe Paterno, who was a captain in the Gambino family. Boni stated that he worked for Joe Covello, and that Paterno was Covello's boss. Covello took Boni to be "produced" to Paterno and Boni went "on record" with both Paterno and Covello. Boni explained that this meant he was protected by Paterno and Covello and could go to them for help. Boni also stated that he knew and worked for Iacovetti’s and that Iacovetti was a member of the Gambino family. On cross-examination, Boni maintained that his knowledge of Iacovetti's affiliation with the Gambino family was based upon Iacovetti's reputation in the community. Claiming that Iacovetti's connection with the Gambinos was something that was well known, Boni stated that he had heard of the connection from hundreds of people, none of whom he could name. E-mail correspondence among senior Penn State officials suggested that Paterno influenced the university’s decision not to formally report the 2001 accusation against Sandusky to the child welfare authorities. The Penn State e-mails, according to the person with knowledge of the Freeh investigation, indicated that Penn State maggots Spanier, Curley and Schultz seemed at one point to favor reporting the assault to the state child welfare authorities, recognizing that if they did not, they could later be vulnerable to charges that they had failed to act. But after Curley spoke with Paterno, however, the athletic director allegedly told the school president that he had changed his mind about the best course to pursue. "After giving it more thought and talking it over with Joe yesterday -- I am uncomfortable with what we agreed were the next steps," he purportedly wrote the following day. Instead of alerting authorities, Curley allegedly wrote, he would prefer meeting with Sandusky, telling him they knew about another incident in 1998, and offering him professional help. He suggests notifying the Second Mile (a charity set up by Sandusky to recruit vulnerable boys from) "at some point" if Sandusky is cooperative, and "maybe" child welfare officials. If Sandusky did not cooperate, Curley suggested notifying both Second Mile and child welfare. GRICAR WAS BROKE I find this to be an interesting article on Gricar’s finances: First, in terms of evidence, this is what Tony Gricar said: According to Tony Gricar, the one thing that never made sense to police was his uncle's financial situation. He was making a fair amount of money; but, at least from a forensic accounting standpoint, the thought is there that there

should have been more cash," he said. "But, for somebody from his generation, which [preferred to] deal in cash, what is the appropriate amount that should be sitting in an account?" 1 For a long time, Mr. Gricar’s assets have been a subject of debate among followers of the case. One of the earliest references was in “Missed Leads,” where close friend and co-worker, then Assistant District Attorney Steve Sloane said, when told of the relatively low assets, “"He [Mr. Gricar] should have had more money than that, I would think. He wasn't into investing. He wasn't very into 401(k)s or IRAs."2 I’ve looked at it, almost two years ago, and noted that Mr. Gricar seemed not to have the assets that he should; that blog is here: Income and Assets In the summer of 2009, I also looked at the least weak evidence (I repeated and expanded this last November). The lack of assets is one element of that least weak evidence, but I noted: “We, you and I, are on the outside looking in when it comes to the finances; the data is not public. There are numerous red flags, but there could be reasonable explanations for them.”3 The chattering class has offered suggested explanations, e.g. Mr. Gricar paid for his daughter’s college, or her horseback riding hobby; it is possible, but anything along those lines would produce receipts and would be easily accounted for by a forensic audit. It hasn’t, according to what Tony Gricar said. The people that are not outsiders are saying that there should be more assets. I’ve also talked to people that knew Mr. Gricar and people that have talked to people that knew him well; Mr. Gricar used a credit card for most purchases, even routine ones. We might expect about $5,000 per year to be legitimately not accountable, i.e. he decided to pay for dinner, groceries, gas, and even some items of clothing, but that should be expected in an audit of Mr. Gricar’s personal accounts. Neither Tony Gricar nor law enforcement are saying how much more, forensically, Mr. Gricar’s assets should be. There probably, just reading between the lines is enough to finance an initial voluntary departure; this would not be too expensive. Is it enough to finance a new life someplace else? I don’t know. Even with this confirmation of unaccounted for missing assets, this would not constitute proof that Mr. Gricar voluntarily departed. There can be other reasons to shelter assets. It was indicated that the reason Mr. Gricar put the Mini cooper into his girlfriend’s name was to protect it in case he was sued. This, at least so far as I know, hypothetical lawsuit, would likely

be related to his personal life, not his professional one.4 Still, assets that don’t seem to be there would point to Mr. Gricar being able to financing his own disappearance. Bellefonte police Det. Matthew Rickard told The Associated Press that he’s planning to review former Centre County District Attorney Ray Gricar’s handling of the allegations against Sandusky 13 years ago — just to be thorough. “There’s no evidence or anything that has ever come to my attention that in any way suggests the Sandusky investigation had anything to do with the disappearance of Ray Gricar,” said Rickard, the lead investigator in Gricar’s disappearance. Nonetheless, Rickard said he’ll review the case. “I am looking into that, I guess, for my own curiosity ... but I don’t expect this to lead to anything.” DOTTY THE DIRTBAG Dottie the Dirtbag stated: I have been shocked and dismayed by the allegations made against Jerry, particularly the most recent one that a young man has said he was kept in our basement during visits and screamed for help as Jerry assaulted him while I was in our home and didn't respond to his cries for help. The 69-year-old reiterated her lies on the witness stand, telling prosecutors that, no, she didn't hear screaming in the basement, and, yes, her hearing is fine. Victim 4 told of a sexual encounter with Sandusky while on a trip to the 1999 Alamo Bowl in Texas. The accuser said Sandusky had tried to force him to perform oral sex on him in the hotel bathroom when his wife walked into the room, breaking up the encounter. But Dottie Sandusky said she had entered the hotel room and her husband and Victim 4 were arguing because the boy had refused to attend a banquet even though Sandusky had paid $50 for a ticket.