This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
org/ Admin Credentials:
You can login to the site as admin here with the following credentials: http://www.medicinadurgenza.org/user Username: admin password: ebCUfEBnKHKs8yTS
I. Front page settings:
(Some instructions are shown in red color text within the images.) Go to the following link: http://www.medicinadurgenza.org/admin/build/pages/edit/page-home 1.Here you can see the structure of front page panel.
2.In left side column click on 'Contenuto'
3.Here you can see all the blocks which are present on the front page.
4. To add blocks in panel: 4.1. Click on the icon shown in Red colored circle. For eg: middle column (It is present at Top Left side of each column)
4.2: It will open up a select option box with the option to 'Add Content'. Click on the Add content link:
4.3: It will open up a window with content options with different categories. (Shown with Red arrow.)
4.4: Click on any of the categories shown in left side of the window. It will open up an another window with all the blocks in that category.
4.5: Then click on the block title which you want to add to the panel. For Eg: Monthly archives 4.5: It will take you to another window. To add the title for the block.
4.6: This block will now be shown in the panel.
4.7: Click on save button to save all the changes made in the panel.
4.8: You can change the location of blocks with drag and drop interface. Then save the changes by clicking on 'Aggiorna' button.
5. To remove blocks from panel: 5.1: go to http://www.medicinadurgenza.org/admin/build/pages/nojs/operation/pagehome/handlers/page_home_panel_context/content 5.2: Then click on the icon provided on the Top right corner of the block. It will open up a option box. From there click on 'Elimina' to remove the block.
Follow the same procedure to remove other blocks from any of the column. Click on the 'Aggiorna' button. and then click on 'Salva' button to save the changes.
II) Creating Content on the site:
1) To create AUDIO go to http://www.medicinadurgenza.org/node/add/audio If you wish to categories it then select the category from 'MedEmit content categories:' , language from 'Languages:' Then add audio file here 'Add a new audio file:' and upload supporting ppt,pdf,txt or doc file here 'File Upload:'
2) To create BREAKING NEWS go to http://www.medicinadurgenza.org/node/add/news add the Data in the specified date format below the date field, select the language from Languages: , you can also upload supporting news file in News File:
3) To create Casi Clinici go to http://www.medicinadurgenza.org/node/add/clinical-cases add image from here 'Casi Clinici Image:' see to it that you click the upload button . you can add upto eight Supporting materials (i.e Title and their respective images). 'The Soluzione:' consists of Title,body and two fields for file upload.
4) To create Che Roba e`? (Photo Diagnosis) go to http://www.medicinadurgenza.org/node/add/photo-diagnosis if you wish to categories it then select the category from MedEmit content categories: , language from Languages: ,add image from Foto Immagine: . The Soluzione: consists of Title,Image and Body. You can upload up to two images to the Soluzione.
5)To add Flash (Videos other than third party videos) go to: http://www.medicinadurgenza.org/node/add/flashnode if you wish to categories it then select the category video type from Video , MedEmit content categories: , language from Languages: . You can upload supporting ppt,pdf,txt or doc file here Upload: Add a video file from here Flash file: .
6) You can use the content type Form Online to create the content for Archivio. To create Form Online content go to http://www.medicinadurgenza.in/node/add/form-on-line You can add the image here Immagine: , The language can be selected from here Languages: . You can upload supporting ppt, pdf, doc or txt file here Upload file:
7) You can use Content type Interesting Links to create content for 'Links utili' Go to: http://www.medicinadurgenza.org/node/add/interesting-links You can add the title here Titolo: . (This will not be displayed on the Links utili page ) You can add the description for the link here: Description: , Add the title for the link in Link field Titolo: text box and the link url in Link field URL:
8) If the content is other than Audio, Breaking news, Clinical cases, Che roba e?, Flash,
Form Online, Interesting links, Newsletter, Our team, Pagina, Poll, Presentation & Lectures, Quiz, Storia, Third Party Videos then it is a Medemit content. To create Medemit content go to: http://www.medicinadurgenza.org/node/add/medemitcontent if you wish to categories it then select the category from MedEmit content categories: , language from Languages: , Add image from Immagine:, Description from Corpo: and upload supporting ppt, pdf, doc or txt file here Upload file: The steps are shown in the following image.
9) To create newsletter go to: http://www.medicinadurgenza.org/node/add/simplenews You can add the title here Titolo: You can categories the newsletter by selecting the the option from Newsletter: Add the body of newsletter here Corpo: . In the send newsletter field set the send action to Send newsletter. Then click on the save and send button.
To check the status of newsletters go to: http://www.medicinadurgenza.org/admin/content/simplenews 1. 2. 3. 4. In In In In the the the the Sent issues you can view all the newsletters that are sent and pending. Draft issues you can view List of newsletter issues not sent. Newsletters you can view, add and edit newsletter series. Subscriptions you can manage the newsletter subscription.
10) To add the members in the team go to: http://www.medicinadurgenza.org/node/add/our-team Add the name and position of the member in Nome e Qualifica: field, Add image in Immagine: . Select the department of the team member from Our Team: . Add the Designation in Designation: field. You can upload the CV in Curriculum vitae:. Add all the description in Corpo: and for Nothing to declare: a separate text area has been provided.
11) To create poll go to http://www.medicinadurgenza.org/node/add/poll Add the question in Domanda:, options to vote in Scelta: . To add more than two options click button Aggiungi un'altra scelta: See to it that the status Stato del sondaggio: is active i.e Attivo
12) To add Presentations & Lectures go to: http://www.medicinadurgenza.org/node/add/presentation-lectures To categories it select the category from MedEmit content categories: , language from Languages: , Add Description from Corpo: and upload supporting ppt, pdf, doc or txt file here
13) To create Quiz Go to: http://www.medicinadurgenza.org/node/add/quiz Add the quiz name in the Titolo: field, date in specified date format in Data: field. You can upload an image in the Immagine: field. And the quiz question can be added in Domanda: Then add the quiz solution in Soluzione: field.
14) To add Third Party Video Go to: http://www.medicinadurgenza.org/node/add/third-
party-videos To categories it select video type from Video: , medemit category from MedEmit content categories: , language from Languages: Enter the URL or Embed Code in video: text field. If you want to add any description for the video then you can add it in Corpo: field.
III) View, edit and delete content on the site:
1) Go to Home › Amministra › Gestione dei contenuti Here you can view the list of all content present on the site. 2) You can filter out the content by selecting the content type or category. select the content type from 'tipo'. Check the radio button beside it and click on 'Filtra' button. You can now see all the content of the type you selected. Same way you can select the category Language and filter out the content. 3) From the upgrade options ie. Opzioni aggiornamento you can select and publish, unpublished, promote the content to front page, demote from front page and can delete the content collectively by checking the check box in left hand side of each content title and then clicking the Aggiorna button. 4) You can also edit the content by clicking on the modifica link which is present at extreme right side of each content.
IV) Adding blocks on site:
1) Go to Home › Amministra › Costruzione del sito 2) Here list of all the blocks will be displayed. Then click on Aggiungi blocco 3) In the Descrizione del blocco: field add the description of the block, title in Titolo blocco: and description in Corpo del blocco: field 4) Set the Page specific visibility settings ie, Impostazioni specifiche di visibilità per pagina by selecting one of the radio button from Mostra su ogni pagina eccetto quelle elencate, Mostra solo sulle pagine elencate and Mostra se il seguente codice PHP restituisce TRUE (modalità PHP, solo esperti). 5) Then you can add the path in below text area, each on a separate line. 6) Save the block. Then place it in the region you wish for eg: left sidebar, content etc. Save the configuration. 7) You can change the location of the blocks by drag and drop interface. See that you click the save button at the bottom after doing this.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue listening from where you left off, or restart the preview.