This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Channelled 1996 by Gerrit Jahn, Revised 2006 Edition Preface ........................................................................................................ 3 Greeting....................................................................................................... 4 1. The Basic Law Of All Existence 1.1 The Existence Of God ...................................................................... 5 1.2 The Energies 1.2.1 The Illusion Of Matter..................................... 7 1.2.2 Death And Reincarnation.............................................................. 8 1.2.3 The Permanence Of Energy....................................................... 10 1.3 Cause And Effect ............................................................................ 12 1.4 The Striving And The Ages............................................................ 14 2. Karma.................................................................................................... 17 3. Spirit Beings ......................................................................................... 19 4. Light Work 4.1 Light Protection................................................................................ 21 4.2 Chakra Exercise .............................................................................. 23 4.3 Light Work For Earth And Mankind .............................................. 25 4.4 Light Work For Dissolving Karma ................................................. 27 4.5 Light For Healing ............................................................................. 29 5. UFOs And Extraterrestrials ................................................................ 31 6. The Path To The Light ........................................................................ 33 7. The Chakras And The Bodies............................................................ 37 8. The Sense Of Life................................................................................ 42 9. Disease As A Path To The Light ....................................................... 44 9.1 Causes Of Disharmonies ............................................................... 46 9.2 Solutions For Disharmonies .......................................................... 48 9.3 Light Exercises For Disharmonies ................................................ 50 10. Sexuality And Partnership................................................................ 52 10.1 Abortion .......................................................................................... 53 10.2 Rape................................................................................................ 54 10.3 Homosexuality ............................................................................... 55 10.4 Partnership Of Souls .................................................................... 56 10.5 Spiritual Partnership ..................................................................... 58 11. Extrasensory Perception And Forces............................................. 60 11.1 Clairvoyance .................................................................................. 61 11.2 Clairaudiance................................................................................. 62 11.4 Extrasensory Feeling.................................................................... 65
12. Vibrations............................................................................................ 66 12.1 Changes Of The Vibrational Level ............................................. 67 12.2 The Power Of The Word .............................................................. 68 12.3 The Power Of Thought................................................................. 70 12.4 Vibrational Changes As Path To The Light ............................... 72 13. Meditation ........................................................................................... 73 14. The Virtues For The Path Of Light.................................................. 75 15. Birth And Death ................................................................................. 78 16. Letting Go ........................................................................................... 80 17. Dreams................................................................................................ 82 18. Nurturing And Maintaining The Body 18.1 The Importance Of Care Of The Human Body ......................... 84 18.2 Healthy Food ................................................................................. 86 Questions & Answers Part 1 .................................................................. 88 Questions & Answers Part 2 .................................................................. 95
Preface This script is special. It was transmitted to us by brother Emmanuel, a high spiritual being. Brother Emmanuel brings us teachings and insights on the spiritual worlds, and explains the sense of life. He shows us the meaning of the spiritual path and how it can be reached. This script is for people who want to consciously develop their spiritual growth. It was specifically written for the present time of mankind, to give advice and teachings which are up to date. Since 1990 I have been in contact with brother Emmanuel, and out of this contact grew this script. The following chapters have been directly channelled, i.e. they are the words of brother Emmanuel, which came to me as thought input and were immediately written down. Often thoughts of the spiritual beings are very complex compared to ours, therefore some of the sentences are very complex, too. The original channelling took place in 1996 and was revised under advice from Emmanuel in 2005 to keep up with the changes of mankind and global consciousness. I hope that this script clears up many questions regarding spiritual matters. Upon my request there have been some chapters added to answer some specific questions for our times. The main part however contains general teachings which are valid and of importance throughout all times. Of course not everything will be explained and it is intended as "food for thought". Hopefully the content is useful for the spiritual development of the reader and possibly is helpful reading material for the seeker and becomes a guide book. It took exactly two years to get this script "published" - doubt often overcomes the ones who start their voyage. Finally I decided to have the script published for free on this site so it may be of use for many others. If you have any general questions that have not been answered in this script, I would like to hear about it so we can make an additional chapter on the matter. Drop me a note. Love & Light Gerrit 3
Greeting Be greeted, dear reader, as you receive these words! We are happy, that you have taken the time for yourself to take a look at this script and read these lines. You are beginning the journey to your Self, and to that, what many people call God. You are probably on the search for truths and on the search for the sense of life, and you have some doubts in your belief. I am Emanuel, a being from the heights of the spiritual worlds. I come to you to teach you about the spiritual truths and universal laws, which got lost for you in the course of the millennia. While the religions of your times are giving you some truth, a lot of it was falsified, changed, added and disposed. Now is the time that you rediscover the truth, so that you can go the right path. I ask you to read this script thoroughly, not to evaluate it right away, but let it work with you so that you can find out the truth for yourself. I don't want to pressure any belief upon you, but simply give you the true answer to your questions. What you do with my answers is totally up to you. May you find the right path!
1. The Basic Law Of All Existence 1.1 The Existence Of God As a basis of all life we have to foremost understand that there is a reason for the existence of the universe and all life within it. Just as your scientists and your religions say, at the beginning there was only one. According to your scientists there had been a unity of original gases, a mixture of protons, electrons and neutrons. According to the bible, in the beginning there was "God". Well, all this is right, at the beginning there was only one, the unity of the whole, also called "God". But there is another basic law which we will deal with later in greater detail which says that there is a natural striving for broadening the consciousness, for reaching higher levels of awareness, a striving for experience. And therefore God created the universes, with all the galaxies with their solar systems and planets, and therefore the foundation for life on the planets was created. Thus, a balanced system was created by God with energy giving suns, which give the planets the right energy, and the planets were put on an orbit around the sun so they stay with the sun and all parts of the planets receive light in the predestined way. As the system of planets and the galaxies shows, with which precision and laws God created the world, you will be able to recognise that this perfection works throughout all of his creation. Also your physical body is a miracle, that God created, where so many building blocks work together in harmony to your service, and it is the same way with the animals, the plants and the minerals. All is life, all is harmony in itself and is part of a greater harmony, part of a greater life, of greater perfection, just as the cells of your body are put together by small parts, the molecules, which themselves are put together by atoms, and even these are put together by even smaller building blocks. All cells of your body result in your material body, which is, as we will see, also just a building block of your entire existence, and you are a part of mankind, which is part of planet earth. The earth is part of the solar system, the solar system is part of the galaxy, the galaxy is part of the universe, the universe is part of the total divine creation. What I am trying to tell you is not, that you are a small link in a long chain of building blocks, instead that you are an important part of the universe, which belongs to the whole 5
and cannot be missing. And as God created the world out of himself, out of his own energies, you are also a part of God, like all of the creation around you. This is a very important point to recognise, because you have God inside of you, and even though you are a soul with your own will and individuality, you are still part of God. Should you still have doubts about the existence of God, I want to tell you that it would not be possible to have this perfect universe without the guidance by an incredible intelligence, during its creation. Just alone the existence of this harmonic, detailed world, held together by perfect laws, is proof of the existence of God. Do you really believe that the world is a random "error", as the scientists believe to be the cause for the "big bang", the creation of the world? Do you believe, that further consequences of irregularities and errors caused the creation of the world and the evolution all the way to the creation of man? Your scientists say this. After the development of life, errors in the genes caused mutations and this is supposed to be responsible for the varieties of species. Do you not agree that this is even harder to believe than the targeted, planned development according to God's laws? Even your scientists are more and more doubting, and some even started to believe in the existence of a leading force (God), because they have no explanations for the development any longer. But what is God? He is not only the creator of the worlds, the leading hand in the development of life, the universe's legislature, but much more. He is EVERYTHING that exists, and in the core God is pure energy, pure light, pure love, pure being. He is the beginning, he is the end, he is the present as well as the past and the future. Space and time are melted together with him, God is the force that keeps the universe together. Through his energies the world was created, and to him the energies will flow back, as they are part of him.
1.2 The Energies 1.2.1 The Illusion Of Matter Before God created the world, there was only energy. Matter came out of energy, the relation between matter and energy was also brought to you by Albert Einstein's famous formula: E=mc
Energy equals mass or matter, with the relation of a constant factor. Energy and matter can therefore be exchanged (this is the basis for nuclear power plants). Therefore the basis of all matter is energy, and when we look at matter's smallest ingredients then even your quantum physics has realised that matter in essence is nothing else than energy that has been arranged in a certain way. On an atomic level the building blocks of matter is almost completely empty, as your scientist have discovered, too. An atom really consists only of energy which moves reacts in such a way, that in combination with other atoms it appears to be "firm" matter or "mass". This means, and Einstein's formula points to this, that matter or mass is nothing else but energy, which shows itself in a special way to form this physical world that you know. However this means that what you call matter is only an illusion, because it is not as firm as you normally assume. The "firm" matter consists of "emptiness" and twirling energy, which can change its state and loose its apparent firmness. Even though the condition of this illusionary world is very useful so you can live your life on earth and to give it a certain structure, a frame, that gives apparent limits, it is necessary to become aware of its consistence for not falling into a wrong belief about matter. Material things are useful in your life, but only as long as they serve their purpose, and your purpose of life is not turned towards the material. But we will discuss the purpose of life at later point. For now we just want to realise, that the apparent matter is useful for your life, a tool, given to you by God - and it is not the purpose of your life to accumulate material things, which are just an illusion and would be of no use for you after leaving your material body (i.e. what you call death).
1.2.2 Death And Reincarnation What is the meaning of death? Why do all living beings have to die? What comes after death? Human beings have been wondering about these questions for a long time. Why is this a subchapter to "The Energies"? The human souls are given a material human body in a process called birth, they may use this body as a tool for the time of their life on earth. Through the thorough use - and abuse - of this wondrous tool the body "ages" with the course of time. But sooner or later there comes a time when this tool is put down, and the human soul leaves the material human body. An empty shell remains, which is recycled by earth, as the remaining physical pieces stay in the cycle of earthly matter. But also during the time a human soul uses a material body, the molecules keep getting exchanged, it is a continues cycle, through breathing and eating new molecules come into the body, and through exhaling, through the skin, and through excrements other molecules leave the body. When the human soul leaves the material body, it is freed from the limitations of matter. It moves to the existence that has been named the spirit world. There it is greeted by spiritual guides and the souls that went to the spirit world before it, that is those you call "passed over ", which were close to this soul. During the time of living on earth every human is accompanied by a spiritual guide and a guardian angel, and these then start to discuss the past life with this "passed over ", so that it can fully grasp the meaning of this past life, and it can understand the experiences and lessons. Much of this seems understandable right after the transition into the spirit world, other things need some explanations. It will be discussed, which tasks got taken care of, and which ones were not recognised or put off for so long that the completion in that lifetime became impossible. It is important what happens during the transition to the astral world. The horizon of awareness widens, because during the earth life most humans' memories of former lives are completely blocked, but this limit is removed when leaving the material body. The human soul separates from the material body which disintegrates and all its pieces go their own way. This is a separation of different energies, because matter is energy, and also your soul is energy. During earth 8
life the energies of the soul team up with the ever changing energies of the material body. This teaming up of energies is not a one time event, because humans are given plenty of opportunities to develop their soul, and therefore, after a time of reflection in the astral world, they are able to use a new material body to collect experiences through life. Because that, what the human soul wants to experience in life, can hardly be accomplished in a single lifetime, it takes many, many lifetimes. We can realise that death is the separation from a tool (the material body), which we use temporarily for the development of the human soul. This Soul needs many of these tools in many different incarnations, to experience the various aspects of life and thereby to develop and grow spiritually. "Death" is nothing definite, because there are many lives ahead of you. "Death" is the removal of a tool that limits the view and awareness. The process of dying is an awakening to the true self, to which nowadays only very few people have access to during life on earth.
1.2.3 The Permanence Of Energy Energy is indestructible, because God is indestructible. However, energy can change and can be brought onto different levels. These are two very basic laws, which have repercussions on many areas of your existence. Energy is indestructible, therefor it has permanently valid stability. The changeability of energy is of utmost importance for the development of souls, because this means that their consciousness can be raised, so that it can be brought to a higher level of existence. However, this also means that all energies that you create, high or low, continue to exist until they are changed. So, when you cause friction among each other and send out low vibrations during your fights, these energies will continue to exist. "Karma" is the word for these energetic loads that you cause. You waste so many energies to put a load on yourself! All those energies that you send out want to come back to you, because their are yours. There is of course a way to dissolve such karma, but for that you have to completely forgive those human beings that you have tensions with. Even when they do you wrong, then it is not your task to judge them and to send low thoughts or emotions to them or even commit active revenge. If you can even forgive those human beings that purposely cause you harm, then you can also be forgiven. The dissolving of older karma will be offered to you at the right time as a task, do not worry about that, it is more important to prevent that such energies flow out from you that may cause new karma. Love your fellow humans unconditionally, independently of their behaviour towards you, and you can prevent new karma and start removing old karma. As you learn to forgive and to love unconditionally, you will find out that it is much easier to prevent new karma, but also remove old karma, rather than carrying all this karma as a heavy burden around with you. This condition is putting you under a lot of strain and, because of its weight, holds you back from finding the path to the light and stepping onto the path of your spiritual development. It is of course not always easy to especially love those that do want to do you harm, but you will find out that when you meet those people with unconditional, universal love, they will begin to treat you differently. They will either respond to your love by not treating you in such a low way any more, or they will try to avoid you, as this love is 10
strange and weird to them, because this would be a way out of their displaced position in which they appear to feel so comfortable. Such beings have come far off the path and cannot distinguish the good from the bad, often feel attracted to dark forces and serve them. For you, they are nearby to test your ability to love all beings universally and unconditionally.
1.3 Cause And Effect An important basis for your development as a human soul is the law of cause and effect. Every one of your actions are tied in a net of causes and effects. Every decision you make and every action you take is guided by causes, and there will be effects resulting from this. Every action, everything that happens, has a cause and also an effect. This law is connected with the Law Of Karma mentioned in the preceding chapter. Because as you act, this action will be followed by a reaction, an effect, which was caused by your action. Therefore it is important that you become aware of the effects that you cause by your action or lack thereof. Through this you can live more consciously, to concentrate your decisions on the essence of life. Of course it is impossible to predict all of the effects of your actions, but what counts is that you become aware that all actions have an effect on you. Consider this in the process of decision making. Try to consider which effects you can cause on your fellow humans. Try to be as little detrimental to others possible, as this would lead to new karma. Of course you cannot "satisfy everyone", but if you follow my advice for making decisions (Chapter 3), it will be easier for you to go your way without giving other beings, consciously or unconsciously, harmful energies. Also I want to point out that for all events in your life there is a cause. There are no coincidences, nothing happens without a reason, as every event is the result of certain circumstances. The coinciding of various events has the result, that the "coincidence" happened. When we look at the word coincidence, then this is even in its sense, because it is a coinciding of events that are now showing their effects. A coincidence according to the generally used meaning of the word, as an event without a cause, without a reason, cannot exist. When you say you coincidentally happened to meet a certain person, then this is because of the coinciding events that led to that person being at the place at the same time that you were there. Therefore there are some very good reasons why you met that person, and because you and that other person were at the same location at the same time it couldn't have had any other effect than that you met each other.
It is important to recognise this, because now you can realise that no event happens "by accident", but has a cause. These causes are often much more complex than what it seems. Many times when you meet another person, there are much deeper reasons. There may be an opportunity to work off some karma, or the first contact is made for future work together. Often the reasons for such events are so complex and lacking transparency for you that it may even take years to recognise what the actual reason for such an event was. Because of the lack of transparency your spirit guide on your side can help you clear this situation up. Let us realise at this point that every event has a cause and also an effect, and nothing happens without a reason just by "coincidence", as there always is a cause.
1.4 The Striving And The Ages In the core of all energies of the universes, of all forms of life, of all beings, there is a striving that God created, to give all beings a guiding force or goal. It is present in all beings, regardless of their state of development, regardless of how far off the path they have gone, regardless of whether the being is following the light or has fallen for darkness. This striving is the search for light, the search for love, the search for fulfilment. In essence, this striving is the search for a path to God, and on the energy level it is the striving of the energies to reach higher levels or potentials. This takes place in step by step, and the next step can only be taken when the energies have been raised so they are compatible with those of the next step or level. This step by step rising of the energy levels is in connection with the surrounding energies and is subject to extensive and sophisticated laws. The details of these laws are not of much importance to you, therefore I will not explain them any further. However these laws show that there are rules for the advancing of beings on the planets. Just as planet earth and mankind is on the third major level of development, other planets are on the same or on different levels. These levels can also be called ages, of which there are seven. At this time planet earth is just before the transition to the next age, which you call Aquarius. However it seems that mankind is not all the way ready for this transition. But earth is linked with a network of planets, and I already mentioned the laws which govern the energy levels of planets. Other planets are ready for the transition to the next age just as planet earth, and the beings on the other planets have prepared themselves for the transition and are looking forward to the coming age, which has many new and nice properties. On planet earth on the other hand many people are far off the path and it is high noon to return to the right path, the Path Of Light. More and more people are beginning to understand the meaning of the transition to the new age, even though there are some misleading interpretations about this event. For this reason more and more high beings come to earth to teach mankind and help with the search for the Path Of Light. That is why you are reading these words.
Because, my dear friends, it is now the time for planet earth to go through with this important step, and this step has to be taken now for the sake of the balance of the universe. This earth is part of the whole, and this part must and wants to get on a higher energy level together with other parts. Mankind belongs to planet earth, therefore mankind must also raise its energy levels so that the human souls can remain on this planet. How people deal with this event of the transition, is up to their own free will. However, your decisions have effects on your own life, as well as on the way mankind will perceive this transition. The birth of this new age does not have to be painful, and any pain will be caused by your thoughts and actions. Do not see this as a threat, rather some loving advice, because we want to help you in this difficult time. You still have a chance to perceive this event as something incredibly beautiful, as something whose wonderful memories will be with you forever. I do not want to give you an apocalyptic feeling, instead the joy of looking forward to the wonderful fourth age, whichever way the transition may be. Please, concentrate your thoughts no longer on the how of the transition, because that is of little importance, but on the fact that it takes place, and look forward to the coming age, which will bring you much joy and many wonderful experiences and such a knowledge and wisdom which seems unbelievable at this time, but will be fascinating to you. How the transition takes place still depends on you, although you already have your foot in the doorway, and this transition which does not only take seconds or minutes, but takes years, has already begun. However, you can still influence its course. When you send out light to all human souls, and all other beings on this planet, out of which many have to suffer by human hand, and send light to your planet earth, you are already contributing to raise the vibrations of mankind and life on this planet, and you help your planet earth to go through the changes "painlessly". The more you help earth, the less you will be effected by the earth changes, essentially this means that there will be less "natural disasters". You may think, if only a few people do this, if there are only a few groups on earth that do such light work, this would not help much. But consider, my dear friends, it is not only a growing number of human beings, but remember that you are not alone, there are spirit guides and guardian angels on your side, and when you do spiritual work, many, many helpers from
the highest realms join you to assist you in this work. They help you in sending the light as well as strengthening it. If you believe, you can only do little, you are mistaken. Only when you don't do anything, too little is happening!
2. Karma The topic "karma" has caused confusion among you and was often not quite understood, so I would like to use this chapter to deal with this. First of all, the word "karma" has often been brought in connection with guilt. Some even say that everything someone does "wrong", leads to more and more karma, leading to a vicious circle of inescapable karma. Some also say that the "score" needs to be evened out, that your account of "negative karma" must be evened out with "positive karma" by good deeds. This is not my definition of karma, as I simply define it as the effect of an action. In Chapter 1.2.3 we became aware that energy is indestructible, and when we use our energies to cause low energies, then this low energy will exist until it is changed. When you meet your fellow humans with meanness of any kind, e.g. hate, judgement, jealousy, or any other low emotion, thought or action, then low energies or tensions are created. These tensions will continue to exist, and can remain with you until they get dissolved. They even continue after your life on earth and can exist for many incarnations until they finally get dissolved. These continuing energies, tensions, as effects of your actions, thoughts or emotions are what I call karma. The karma that is with you right now may be from this life and from former lives. There are very, very few humans that start a life without any "old" karma. Almost everyone of you has been misled by low emotions and through that caused these tensions. Many of you have - in certain incarnations - caused physical or emotional pain or even disrespected life and took it from another being. Many crimes, many wars have happened in the course of mankind's history. Many of those beings that committed these acts, or are committing such acts right now, are among you. I do not want to burden you with guilt or a bad conscience for something in the past, because also such acts are part of your experiences, are important for your development and should be accepted as such. Now is the time to forgive all those, whose victim you were, because only this way all the karma that connects you can be dissolved. Also, realise that the experience of being "victim" was indeed an important part in your soul's development, and thus need not be labelled as a "bad 17
experience", as it has been beneficial to your soul, although very uncomfortable whilst experiencing it. When you forgive each other, and you truly do this with your heart, then your karma can be freed, because the low connections, the tensions, can get dissolved with this expression of love, and the low energies can be changed. As not every human on earth is going to read these words and follow them, there will be beings that you did harm to who did not forgive you. It is your turn to ask for forgiveness, maybe in silence or in a meditation. This can also work, as the souls of those who you did harm to can forgive, even if they never express this to you. Without forgiveness these tensions can also be removed by reparation, by serving those people in a special way, and this service is an expression of love which dissolves the karma, and should not be seen as "repayment", rather allowing love to be expressed in a way that the soul can recognise its meaning, thus the symbolic "reparation". However karma can also be dissolved through special spiritual work (see chapter 4.4).
3. Spirit Beings As mentioned before in this script, you are not on earth without help from the spirit side. There is a spirit guide on your side, and a guardian angel, and there are other spirit beings that are helping you during various parts of your life and aid you in specific tasks. Your spirit guide is a being that is close to you in the spiritual plane and has excellent knowledge of the tasks that you have set for yourself for this lifetime. Your guide knows your true self better than you can recognise it yourself right now. Your guide never leaves from your side during your entire stay on earth, and is always available to answer any question. It is your guide's task to be your advisor, and you can completely trust his answers. Of course you have your free will to follow this advice or go a different way, that may lead to your goal, but the advice of your spirit guide always shows you the most direct way, without detours, without taking any misleading path, without dead ends. The only problem appears to be, that most humans do not know about this spirit guide, and those who know, have difficulties communicating with their guide. Most likely every one of you has heard that silent voice within, that gave you some good advice that you either followed - or not. Of course it is difficult for you to distinguish this silent voice that gives you good advice from your own thoughts. However, with some practice you are able to distinguish these voices. In the beginning it is advisable to put the hand on your heart and feel inwards. When you feel peace and love you will soon notice that then you are hearing the voice of your spirit guide, or thoughts from your own soul. But if you do not feel anything special when you put your hands on your heart or even have an uncomfortable feeling, then you are not in contact with your spirit guide. When you feel low or tense emotions, then it is time to fill your body with white light, as it may be possible that dark forces are trying to influence you, to get you off the right path. It would be generally a good idea to fill yourself with white light before each time you attempt to contact your spirit guide (see chapter 4.1), to avoid any contact with lower beings. Going inside to listen to your guide is an opening up, and protection through light is advisable to be able to work without getting troubled by dark forces which are trying to hinder or prevent your spiritual development.
Where there is light, darkness cannot exist, because darkness is the absence of light. Also on your side there is your guardian angel. Guardian angels have the task to protect human beings from lower influences, so that you are enabled to solve your tasks. It is their responsibility that your material body remains in a usable state until it is time to leave it. You can also ask your guardian angel to protect you during your spiritual work and in daily life, and they are glad to help you as far as they are permitted to, because they cannot over-protect you so that you would not be able to make your experiences. However they will always protect you to the fullest during your spiritual work if you wish so and ask them to do so, and you do your part for your protection (see next, chapter 4.1). Of course, they will not act against the will of you or your soul - so if you are being destructive or abusive towards your body, they respect your choice to do so. Thus, they will not prevent the consequences of such abuse, as you need to experience these, so you can understand the consequences of such behaviour, sooner or later, depending on how you are being destructive towards your body - such as smoking, drinking alcohol, eating unhealthy foods, or purposely damaging your body in other ways - or pushing it to the limit of what it can endure. Your body is a valuable tool, instead of abusing it the way millions of humans currently do, it is advisable to take good care of it.
4. Light Work 4.1 Light Protection Before any spiritual work, Light Protection should be carried out. There are many different methods and exercises. Here I want to show you a simple and very effective method, which is recommended especially in this time of transition, as many dark forces try to lure human beings to abandon their path or at least hinder them in their spiritual work. This is a threefold Light Protection - an exercise consisting of three parts. We begin by turning to our guardian angel and spirit guide and thank them for the help they have provided. Now we ask our guardian angel to protect us during our spiritual work, to render dark forces powerless, and to support us during our spiritual work. We also ask our spirit guide to lead and assist us. We become aware of the spark of divine light in our heart, which is our connection to God and our soul. We let this spark grow to a flame that gets bigger and bigger, and finally it becomes a small sun that fills our entire material body. It expands out through our entire aura, our soul, and enlightens it. Filled like that with light, darkness has no room inside of us. This light shines out far into the countryside and is a sign for other astral beings that light work is being exercised, and they rush to stand by your side. Finally we ask for a beam of light from God which comes to us to form a protective and cleansing sphere. We are sitting in the middle of this sphere and within this sphere thoughts become pure, and all darkness and impurity stays outside. This is a cleansing of your thoughts and energies to keep darkness outside, because darkness has no room inside harmony and light. This is not the creation of a protective wall, instead it is a cleansing, harmonising, enlightening, as well as raising of energies within the light sphere. It is advisable not to imagine a protective wall, as such a wall symbolises resistance. However, resistance gives strength and power to that what you want to avoid by resisting, thus causing the opposite effect of what you are trying to do. A protective shield is a temptation to the dark forces, to find weaknesses in your shield. It is important to realise that it is vital to accept the existence of darkness, and to fill yourself with light, as this is the only way you can truly protect yourself. Remember, where there is light, darkness has no 21
room. Any darkness trying to reach you will only be enlightened, thus posing no risk to you, as it is no longer dark. Fear not the dark - just give it light. Darkness is part of creation just as you are, it is energy at a very low level, therefore do not fight it, but realise that being in and of the Light means darkness cannot harm you. Thus, practice being in Light frequently. This not only protects you, but brings you closer to your true self, as in essence you, your soul, are pure divine light. This exercise can be completed within a few minutes, or can be expanded as a preparatory exercise for meditation. It is advisable to complete this exercise before any spiritual work, like meditation, light work, healing, and other work that is of spiritual nature. For a general protection from dark influences during this time of transition, it is recommended to complete this exercise at least once daily in the morning, and for optimum protection in the evening before your night rest so that it is also under the influence of light.
4.2 Chakra Exercise The seven energy centers of your body, the chakras (see chapter 7 for more details on chakras), are a very important part of your existence and control your bodily well being and the material aspects, and therefor it is a good idea to give them special attention. The chakras are not only your connection to your physical body, but also the key to your development. They are the gateway for your goal, through them you can raise your energies, or lower them through misuse. An unprotected "opening" of chakras by someone unexperienced can have severe consequences, as many energies can get disturbed and bring the human being out of balance. Therefor caution is recommended in use of any chakra exercises, of which there are many, and some of them can do more harm than good. Therefor I want to introduce a safe chakra exercise at this point, which has also been publicised elsewhere. This exercise is of special meaning at this time of transition to the new age. Through these chakra exercises it is possible to raise the energies of the chakras in a safe and powerful way, to strengthen the flow of energies and at the same time cleanse the chakras from disturbing energies. You start this exercise by sitting down like for a meditation, or do this before a meditation. At first exercise the threefold light protection as shown in the previous chapter 4.1. Then picture a finger thick golden beam of light that enters your body at the tail bone and from there flows to the first chakra (root chakra). Become aware of the effects of the golden light on the chakra. Now guide the beam of golden light up to the second chakra. Feel the beam of golden light, how it enters your body and flows through the first chakra to the second. Feel the connection of these two chakras. Become aware of the effects of the golden light on the second chakra. Now guide the golden beam of light up to the third chakra (solar plexus), and feel the beam of light, how it flows through the first and second chakra and now enlightens and fills the third chakra. Feel the connection that has been made between these chakras and feel the influence of the golden light on the third chakra. Continue this exercise until you reach the seventh chakra and you feel the connection of all chakras. From the seventh chakra guide the beam of light out of your body, connecting yourself with God and the divine consciousness as well as the spirit world. Feel how the golden light flows through your seven chakras, how the 23
energy comes to you from God and connects you with the astral world. It is an energy cycle that gives you strength, raises your energies, and cleans your material and higher bodies (the seven bodies will be explained in chapter 7). Through this exercise the chakras get tuned and your higher self and your consciousness get closer together, and your awareness widens. Your material body will be able to serve you better, because tuning takes place that brings more harmony to your physical body. It is very important that you do this exercise no less than twice a day, because this way the chakras are protected. However, it is also recommended to do this chakra exercise exactly twice a day to ensure progress. Only this way your energies keep rising in exactly that way that is right for you. It is best to do this exercise in the morning and in the evening. On the other hand, it is extremely important to do this exercise no more than twice a day. Practising this exercise twice a day offers you a development that is right for you. Don't be over-zealous or think, the more the better! Here it is not true because excessive use of this exercise would cause a development too fast for you, which you would not be able to handle and bring you out of balance. Therefor please observe that this exercise really should not be done more than twice a day. Exercising twice a day does not only provide a steady development, but it is fine tuned for making sure that everything happens that at this time is necessary for your further development, and gives you a powerful tool for raising your vibrations. For the same reasons this exercise should take about five to ten minutes, not any longer. The second chakra exercise of the day should not be combined with the first chakra exercise to make one long exercise. Your whole being gets influenced by this exercise and needs to adjust to these changes, and when you do this exercise for about five minutes twice daily at different times (morning and evening), then this is most favourable for your development. Any deviations from this impair the effect and have a less useful influence on your inner harmony and balance.
4.3 Light Work For Earth And Mankind Through a simple exercise you are able to have an advantageous influence on history and the development of mankind, even if this may seem impossible to you. Of course those that have a lot of power over others have their free will, just like you, but it is possible to have a positive influence on their decisions, as well as help mankind in general and raise its vibrations. This might seem impossible or even strange to you, but there are many decisions in the history of mankind that were made by a single person and through this decision history took a certain course. Through this you can see that one single person can have a major influence, but you need to realise that individuals do not need to have a political, religious or official title to have great influence. Decisions of those, who history focuses on, were often made in such a way that it almost could have gone the other way. Through light work it is possible to influence a lot of these decisions to guide them into better direction, so that politicians or other people in key positions may be helped to make decision from a higher point of few. Often it is very hard for those people to make a decision, and such seemingly little and invisible influences like light work can become the deciding factor as the course of history is the result of mankind's consciousness and thoughts. By improving mankind's consciousness and thought patterns, an influence on the course of history can be exercised by every individual human being. Of course what really counts is not to have a positive influence on history, rather to help raise the vibrations of mankind, to help with its development and ease the transition into the new age. Rest assured, that you yourself as a single being can have an influence on mankind, because all the energies that you send out to mankind will reach their target and are not in vain. More and more human beings are guided to start using light work, so it becomes a combined effort that gets stronger and stronger and will have an increasing effect. Begin your light work for earth and mankind with the threefold light protections (see chapter 4.1), then you widen the light that you have formed inside and around you and shape a dome of light around your house. Let this dome grow until the village/town/city in which you live is within this dome, and light reaches all beings in this dome. You widen this dome further, until the whole country in which you live 25
is filled with light, so that you send light to all humans of your country, but also to all animals, plants and other living beings. The dome of light increases in size and covers the whole continent. Now the light, that comes from God and is sent out by your request, reaches all beings on this continent. But the dome keeps getting bigger, reaches other continents and the oceans, and finally expands to be a giant sphere around all of earth, her atmosphere, and all beings on her, with a harmonising and uplifting effect. By sending light to earth you help her with her transition, she has suffered some damage through mankind and now can use your help with this transition. Through this simple exercise you are at the same time able to do your share to help mankind's development.
4.4 Light Work For Dissolving Karma As mentioned in chapter 2 about karma, there is the possibility to take an active, conscious role in dissolving karma. Through sending light into those past, present or future situations and events, which can cause tensions or cause the outpour of disharmonious energies, it is possible to reduce or even eliminate the effect of these energies. The following exercise allows such a positive influence on the karma that you are connected with. The facts of that what happened cannot be changed, but you are able to change the effects of this event through light work. Sending light into this situation leads to a raising of the vibrations so that the effect of the event in the present and future can be changed, because you send light to the situation and the participating beings, and love is light, which causes a change in the tension. Of course you will not be able to resolve all karma completely with this exercise, but you can relieve yourself of some of the load from these energies and prepare the path to resolving it, and the solving itself will be eased. Some karma may even be totally dissolved with this exercise, especially with karma that exists because of energies you spilled and are now a burden to yourself (e.g. jealousy, hatred), especially if these tensions are only affecting you and have not caused any tensions with other beings. You start this exercise with the threefold light protection, as described in chapter 4.1. You may use this exercise as part of your meditation, as long as you use the recommended light protection. Begin by picturing the situations that burden you, whose memories arouse low emotions inside of you. Observe these emotions, and immediately send light to them. Send light to the whole situation, all participating beings, and the events that led to this situation, as well as the events that were caused by it. Consider the lasting effects, and send light to theses effects. Do this with every situation that comes to mind. The way these situations come to your mind has a meaning and is not at random, remember what I said about "coincidences" in chapter 1.3. Everything has a reason, also the selection and order of these situations that you are "treating". Observe how your feelings towards these situations change through this exercise. When you feel that this situation no longer raises any lower emotions within you, and you accept the event as simply a 27
situation which allowed you to experience life and relations, then you have made a big step toward resolving this karma, towards freeing yourself from it. The tension energies can be changed and no longer burden you. You can do this exercise daily to free yourself from some of the karmic load to help your spiritual development. But do not try to treat too many situations at once, it would be best to treat only one at a time until it has been dissolved. This may sometimes take several days or even weeks, depending on the circumstances of this situation. Afterwards you can continue with the next situation that comes to mind.
4.5 Light For Healing Jesus Christ used energy of light to heal, and for a long time there have been humans that have used energies for healing. In many parts of the world there are healing circles and healers that use light, a pure energy from God, to treat primarily physical ailments. However, there are some big differences in which energies are used and how they work, as well as the type of energy and their source. Many healers that have "magnetic" hands use their own energies and are weakened through the healing work, others work more or less as a "channel" for divine energies. Often there is an energy exchange between healer and patient, so that this is not just an application of energy. In recent times there have been organisations who made widespread promises that they use pure life force for healing, but many misused teachings and symbols so that their strength and power was reduced, because healing or treating with light or life force is much more than charging or channelling energies that somehow flow through the hands of the healer. When a healer of the light agrees to be a channel for energies, then through his willpower and his laying on of hands almost nothing is happening, except maybe an exchange of human energies. The help of healing angels is necessary, because they guide the light to the healer and through him to the patient. Only with their help strong light healing can take place. There are many different energies, just as there are many different colours. Just the way it is with colours, different energy has different qualities. Therefore even among those healers, that work as a pure channel, there are big differences, because different energies are used, that have different effects. There are also some differences in the quantity, because not all healers have a wide open flow of energy. Actually all humans have a channel for energies, but it is closed up for most of them. Therefore there are some holy initiations through which humans are able to clean these channels and open them up for the flow of energies. Then it is necessary to be trained in the proper use of the energies. For that one should visit a teacher of such energy. But choose your teacher wisely, because there are many different schools, and some have become useless because of misuse by its practitioners. The healing angels do not like the misuse 29
of their help and have left those schools so that the healing energy among such schools became weaker and weaker. Be cautious of schools that ask great material sacrifice, because true teachers of the light do not request a fee. Talk about an energy exchange with the help of money for the initiation is total nonsense, because the energy comes from God and is free and available for a good cause. Of course a compensation to the teacher is in place, as long as it is not causing a high material sacrifice of the student. Some people misuse the healing energies to gain a significant financial profit, which is why healing angels turn away from them. There should be voluntary gifts to the teacher as a token of appreciation, in the amount that the student values the teachings and initiation, but the requests for large sums of money is a misuse of the energies. I am explaining this here in great detail, because this is an important point that has been misunderstood many times and has caused good things to get polluted and eventually loose strength. For more information on "healing" see chapter 9, "Disease As A Way To The Light".
5. UFOs And Extraterrestrials These days people talk more and more about UFOs and extraterrestrials. As there are some misunderstandings and lack of information, I want to devote this chapter to this topic. UFOs and extraterrestrials have been in contact with mankind for a long time. Already in the previous age there has been a lot of traffic between this planet and others. There are some planets that are, just like earth, at the present in the third dimension, who have however developed their technology further and have the means for interplanetary transport. Actually, many different cultures have visited your planet this century, dozens of planets have sent their spacecraft to earth for various reasons. As mankind has changed a lot during the last two centuries through the industrialisation and technological development - which was seeded by cultures from other planets -, and the role of mankind on this planet changed, there has been an increased interest from beings of other planets. Since man tried to go into space, and space travel and exploration began, this interest increased even more. The world wars and the cold war also caused attention, especially for beings of low moral development. The beings that came to your planet may be higher developed in technology, but also some races came to you that were on other areas way behind the development of mankind. There are beings, that know nothing about moral, cannot distinguish between light and dark, but also beings that know nothing about emotions, and beings that were on various levels of development in a number of aspects. Some treated the human races on earth like laboratory animals, that can be used for medical research just like your scientists use animals. Other beings saw mankind as a warehouse for genes and gene manipulation, tried to combine their DNA with human DNA to incorporate human qualities into theirs. There are numerous reports about such beings in your media, many books have been written, even though many authors are unaware of the true background. However, not all beings that come to you have such low intentions. Some simply came to observe you, without influencing the course of your development. Others even come to you to help you in your development of spiritual growth. In various parts of the world there has been contact between well-prepared humans, some even were taken by higher developed beings to other planets to receive 31
teachings. This has taken place in previous times, too, but in the present it is happening at an increased rate to help mankind with the transition into the fourth dimension. There is actually a lot of space traffic between earth and the home planets of those beings, but this traffic cannot be observed much because the spacecraft of these beings are on a higher level of existence and therefore are invisible to the human eye under normal circumstances. Those beings are working hard to prepare the arrival of mankind in the fourth dimension, and try to assist in various ways. These beings you need not fear, but if you ever come in contact with extraterrestrials you need to be cautious and you should find out what level is the source of these beings. Beings with good intentions always leave you your free will and will not perform any un-requested medical examinations on you. Remember the threefold light protection (chapter 4.1) and ask your guardian angel for help! Additionally I want to refer to the fear of alien invasion. There actually are imperialist races that wish to conquer earth - but the more you fear such an invasion, the more likely it becomes, as your fear sends out a message to the cosmos, which can materialise. Do not worry about your safety, because you are well protected from any invasion of imperialist extraterrestrials. There is an alliance, a federation of beings from many planets and moons, who are servants of the light, beings on the path of the Lord. This confederation has made it its task to protect earth from these dark forces until it can stand for itself, and has the power and strength to protect you from an invasion. Even though this might sound a lot like your so-called "Science Fiction", may I ask you where all these authors get their fantasies for their books? A lot of these books have been influenced by actual events, as all events are connected and all events send out vibrations, and therefore in a way the message of an event can be received anywhere in the universe, which explains clairvoyance. There are some Science Fiction authors who let themselves be guided by such vibrations, and actual events became material for their books. Of course such books are not a detailed accurate account of actual history, but history was an influence, an idea. In the same way authors of fairy tales were influenced by such vibrations, through other creatures that exist on other levels of existence, also on earth.
6. The Path To The Light As God created mankind and all of creation out of himself, all the energies that went out from God will return back to him. Everything seeks fulfilment. All the souls that live on all the planets and moons have the desire to find God which means fulfilment and reuniting with God. Every human is equal in the core of being and has divine abilities, and the deepest core of the soul is a spark of God that shows the way. Although everything around this core is made from His energies, the surrounding energies represent various qualities and characteristics. The material and the higher bodies, that form the human being, represent various levels of energies which represent the development of man. In the beginning all human souls received the same gifts and qualities, but they were all given individuality, and their own will. Through the different incarnations all souls went their own paths of development. The human souls went through some very dark times, which brought them many important experiences. Now the time of change has come, the time of transition into a new age. At this time humans are given many opportunities to catch up with the work they had put off, and get on with spiritual development. But there are also many experiences which need to be collected to allow this development, and harmonisation of the human energies is needed, to allow humans to be compatible with the new age. Especially at this time there is a lot of help from the spirit side, much aid is provided for you. This can be seen e.g. when you observe how "eastern wisdom" has travelled to Europe and North America like many Yoga schools, meditation schools and other forms and methods that are meant for the development of spirit and soul. Also schools of healing have come about with a large number of teachers that serve spiritual progress. There is an abundance of meditation exercises, chakra exercises, healing exercises, body-soul-exercises. This abundance of methods maintains your God given right to choose, so that each human may recognise which exercise is useful to them, and you have to consider that each human being has 33
different needs. However some of these so-called teachings and methods were created to lead on a wrong path. In this script I will not be able to make a list of "useful" and "useless" teachings or methods, as I would prevent some souls from making necessary experiences, but there are some warning signs that can protect you from dangerous or unnecessary misleading paths. As mentioned in the chapter about healing, beware of any apparent spiritual things that demand a relatively high material sacrifice, like large sums of money. I also recommend for you to stay away from teachers that put a lot of weight on certain material items. To go the Path of Light you only need this: willpower, humility, love and light! Be warned of teachings that insist on the use of material aids which serve more than as a reminder (like the statue of a Buddha may remind you to patiently meditate), instead are used as a means (like certain tools or other material aids). The true Path of Light does not require any material tools. Check out all teachings with your heart, you be the one to make the decision! You should never feel forced to accept a teaching, because then you would probably never accept it fully, maybe follow it externally but not live it wholeheartedly. Also beware of teachers that force something on you that you cannot agree with from your heart. Also be aware of teachers that claim that their knowledge is the only truth. There are many paths to reach the goal, longer paths and shorter paths, but they all eventually reach the goal. I want to show you the path that from my spiritual view looks like the shortest one, but my truth is not the only way, and any teaching that claims to be the only truth is arrogant and ignorant and thus far from being of the light. You may be asking yourself what further steps you could take as maybe the information in this script seems insufficient to you, as it is meant to be just a brief general overview. Well, my friend, my teachings are sufficient to get on the Path Of Light, and there are probably some additional exercises and teachings that you may encounter, but remember to always check them with against your feelings in your heart.
Also, you can practice to check with your spirit guide, and also check his/her answer with your heart. This way you can find out which way is best for your own spiritual development. There is a number of teachers that are very helpful, but they are outnumbered by those that are less useful or misleading. The time of the transition into the new age is a time of challenges, and this is reflected by the esoteric "explosion". Many traps are put in your way to challenge your belief, to challenge your love for God. Be aware of the dangers, and you will be able to recognise them so that you can pass them by, as you become aware of the power of light, and realise that you are not left alone with making your decisions, because good advisors are on your side. Of course you have your free will, and you are responsible for the consequences, but your spirit guide will not lead you astray and will always show you the direct way for your spiritual growth, even though your mind may see a different path as an easier one. However the easier path is not necessarily the easier one from a spiritual point of view, because the apparent easier path is a temptation to get off the spiritual Path Of Light. Become aware of the love for God, and his love for you, keep this love always in your heart, become aware of the valuable helpers on your side, and your spiritual journey on the Path of Light can begin! Here is my recommendation from a spiritual point of view for the way to the Path of Light: Begin with the daily threefold light protection (see chapter 4.1) every morning and evening. This protects you from possible lower influences from the astral world and gently raises your vibrations. Allow this short exercise to become a habit in the same way all daily activities have become a habit. Whenever this is well anchored in your daily life, after about three to four weeks, add the chakra exercise (chapter 4.2), after this period of daily protection exercises, your body is prepared to receive this fine energy. After a few days you may add, one after the other, any of the additional exercises in chapter 4. If you have never done any light work before, I recommend to wait a little with the exercise for dissolving karma, give it about three months after you started your exercise program. When you feel the desire to get to know your higher self and to meditate to widen your spiritual point of view, then you can do this after your light work by imagining a doorway or tunnel of light, imagine to walk through it. This cleanses you from lower vibrations and temporarily raises your vibrational plane for the time of the meditation to allow you access to higher levels. On the other side of
the light doorway, gate or tunnel you enter a nice place (pasture, beach, mountains,...) where your spirit guide, guardian angel and maybe other beings are expecting you. Spend some time at this beautiful, calm and energising place, get yourself "charged up" with the fine vibrations of this plane. You may talk with your spirit guide or guardian angel to receive further teachings or advice, or maybe get some of your questions answered regarding your spiritual development. After some time (10 to 60 minutes) return through the light gate or tunnel to your material body that serves you to make experiences on earth. Sometimes it may seem so wonderful to be on the astral plane that returning may not be desired, but you need to be aware of the wonderful gift of human life you received, what a great opportunity it is, thus it is important to return to this body - well knowing that you can return to the reenergising state of being your Self any time by repeating the exercise. The use of these exercises lead you to the Path of Light and towards the completion of your spiritual development, towards reuniting with God. You could even reach that goal in this lifetime, but for most humans it is not very probable that they understand love to and from God in such a short time and to accept it deeply and fully. It is the goal of all human life to understand and experience the true and deep meaning of love, the universal unconditional love for all in God's creation.
7. The Chakras And The Bodies The human soul is connected to more than just the material body. In fact, the human being consist of seven bodies. 1. The most obvious body is the material body, that is on the lowest vibrational level. 2. The ethereal body is on the next higher vibrational level. It bridges the connection of the material body to the higher bodies and helps with the control of the material body, as it maintains the energy level of all parts of the material body. Disharmonies of the material body are mirrored in the ethereal. The ethereal body is very similar to the material body in size and shape and extends only a few fractions of an inch (a few millimetres) outside the skin of the material body. For most people, this body is invisible, while some can see this body as a slight light around the material body. 3. The third body of the human being is the emotional body. It's vibrational level is similar to feelings. It reaches several inches, up to about two feet (20 to 50 centimetres), outside the material body. Also this body is invisible to most people, as its vibrational level is far outside the spectrum the human eyes can see. This body and all higher bodies can however be seen with the third eye, but it usually requires a lot of practice. 4. The "lower" mental body is on the fourth level. This is the vibrational level of thoughts and ego. 5. The "higher" mental body is on the fifth level. On its level we find consciousness, ideas and the intellect. The third, fourth and fifth bodies are the ones that primarily do the processing of the experiences that we make through the use of our material body. 6. The intuitive body is on the sixth level. As the name says, here we are on the level of intuition. 7. The seventh body is universal consciousness and is frequently called the causal body. Together with the intuitive body it forms the higher self and the permanent soul. The causal body reflects all experiences and events that the soul has ever had. The universal consciousness includes the unlimited possibilities and is the link to God - it is not just a link, but a pure part of God within us. It forms the unity of the soul and testifies of the endlessness of space and time in 37
which the soul exists. Hence, there is no real "limit" to the dimension of this body - it extends outward indefinitely. The drawing below, showing a boundary of the seventh body, merely symbolizes the denser, focused area of the seventh body.
A sketch of the approximate dimensions of the seven bodies (size inaccurate and may vary)
= physical body = ethereal body ___ = emotional body ___ = "lower" mental body ___ = "higher" mental body ___ = intuitive body ___ = causal body
To allow the harmonic functioning of all these different bodies, and to allow the soul a temporary bonding with the material body, they are connected through seven energy centres, the chakras. The chakras are lined up along the spine and in the head of the material body. The chakras are located: 1. at the tailbone 2. on the spine near the top of the pelvis 3. on the spine near the solar plexus 4. on the spine near the heart 5. in the neck 6. in the centre of the head near the forehead 7. at the top of the skull Each chakra has an important role for the exchange of information and vibrations between the bodies, e.g. a sensory perception of the material body will have an effect on the emotional and mental body.
When the chakras are not functioning properly there can be problems with relaying some information, which can cause various problems, e.g. emotional problems when a human being cannot properly process physical contact because of a problem with the chakras. Also problems on the mental level can be caused, as the connection between the material sensory organs to the mental bodies can be disturbed. Many problems that show themselves in emotional or mental areas can be caused by chakra problems. These chakra problems can have various reasons, but most of the time it is an unbalanced spiritual development or karmic cause that disturbs the harmony of the chakras and the bodies. There are some healers that can help with such chakra problems, but the underlying problems need to be solved, because without solving the causes the problem will either persist or be moved to another area. The only way that leads out of this problem area is the Path of Light, because only this way the causes can be completely dissolved. For minor disturbances of the chakras the chakra exercise in chapter 4.2 can offer some help and flush out the causes so you can work them out. It is important to look at these problems in a holistic way, because when the causes get ignored they will continue to disturb the balance of the human being. Therefore regular light work (as shown in chapter 4) is necessary to overcome the disturbances, solve their causes and to prevent a shifting of symptoms. In case of serious disturbances of the harmony of the chakras persistent spiritual work is necessary, but with a lot of regular light work even these can be solved. In some cases it may take years, or even decades, in extreme cases it could be more than a lifetime, until the causes and their effects on the chakras and the bodies are dissolved and harmony is restored.
8. The Sense Of Life Many people have searched for the sense of life and expressed various ideas and philosophies. From a spiritual point of view the sense of life is explained in the great teachings. Every human soul was shaped in love by God out of himself and was given individuality, so that each soul can make its own experiences. This way God himself wanted to find out what it means to make different decisions, and what can be learnt from that and what behavioural patterns evolved from this. In a natural way hereby he created a great number of individual souls, that developed each in their own way. This explains why some souls appear to be higher evolved than others and some have even gone so deeply into low vibrations and followed temptations which led them far away from their goal. A view of life results out of this, that is unknown to many people of these times, and is followed by few. This explains that and why human beings have permanent souls and why these souls keep incarnating on planets. This is to fulfil the plan of God, and the reason for life is the wish of God to split up a part of himself to create the creation in order to experience the multiplicity of individuality. The creator gave all souls the wish for spiritual growth so that they return to him at the end of their voyage. This wish has been misinterpreted by some humans and led to egotistical behaviour and the wish of collecting power and material items, because this wish for spiritual rising was modified to a wish for material rising, for fame and richness. This is not in the sense of the cosmic plan and will not lead to a spiritual goal, and the soul will have to realise this one day. The creator not only gave all beings the wish for spiritual growth, which is the basis of humans' search for spiritual knowledge and identity, but he also gave all souls the same basic conditions so that each soul has the same ability to develop. The creation of the souls with the right to free will and with individuality caused them to develop very differently through the course of the many incarnations. Some souls were very busy, recognised the right path and advanced quickly, while others preferred easier paths that were less productive, and yet others fell for the temptations of lower vibrations. However God is a fair God, and he created the laws that are the basis of the existence of all souls. One of the main laws is the law of
karma, even though many humans cannot see justice in the plan of God, there is this cosmic justice. Now is the time that more humans remember these cosmic laws, because a society that follows them has no violence and crimes, because they would all know that any violation of these laws would have consequences that cannot be escaped - and would realize that since God made us all out of himself, we are all part of God, we are all One, so what one does to another, is essentially done to themselves - and as much as we do not want to purposely hurt ourselves, we would not do so to another. Modern day crime rate is rooted upon the loss of moral - cheating, lying, betraying - and the belief of most criminals that they have a good chance to escape punishment. This may be true for earthly punishment, however the karmic debt will stay with this soul (see chapter 2). With the increasing deterioration of moral and spiritual values, crime rate increases. This is a sign to return to the true values that make the core of being human. In your core, you are love, you are light - you are divine, and it is time to realise this and live accordingly, instead of contradictory to this truth. Once you realise the truth, it is impossible to ignore it and act against it. For the individual who reads this script it is important to realise that there is a deeper sense in life that applies to all forms of life. Besides this deeper sense there are the before mentioned chosen tasks that are specific to this or a series of incarnations of the soul.
9. Disease As A Path To The Light Many people see disease as a punishment by God, others see it as terrible fate, and most humans would say that disease is an uncomfortable experience that should be avoided by all means, and its symptoms should be fought. This opinion is regrettable, because disease is something totally different than commonly believed. What is expressed by a disease is an acute sign of a disharmony in the human body. Mostly caused by karmic reasons (of this or, in some cases, a prior incarnation), an imbalance of the energy states has an influence on other areas of existence and finally shows symptoms as a disease in the material human body. In a sense, diseases are alarm signals that point to a disharmony. Therefore it would be wrong to fight the symptoms as long as the causes for the disharmony are unknown - this is why medicine often fails and has side effects, because the disharmony just gets moved to another area and other symptoms or diseases will show. As long as the causes of the symptoms have not been recognised and worked on, any attempt for healing can only have minor results. Of course not all the details and circumstances of the cause have to be known, but it is important to realise that there are karmic reasons whose details are not necessarily important. Only this way a holistic healing can take place that actually dissolves the disharmony. Fighting the symptoms, like modern medicine does, is not very successful despite of all the technical advances, because the human soul is ignored. The doctors are not considering that the body belongs to a soul, is a tool of it, and that this body reflects the condition of various soul aspects. When you look in the mirror and want to change something of that what you see in the mirror, you would not get very far if you tried to change the mirror. Only superficial success would be possible. It is the same with the treatment of the human diseases. The treatment of the body is like a change with the mirror, there is only superficial success, the true causes remain untouched and continue to be a restraint, this disharmony disturbs the development of the human soul or possibly even brings it to a halt.
But what is a holistic treatment of diseases from a spiritual point of view? First of all, disease is an important alarm signal; a deadly disease is the final, ultimate alarm. Diseases can be avoided when the human being is on the spiritual path and has learned to observe his development so that early warning systems for a disharmony are recognised and thus the disharmony can get dissolved in a spiritual way.
9.1 Causes Of Disharmonies Lacking soul balance, an inner disharmony, can have various causes. Karmic causes are the most common. Most of these karmic causes are created by wrong actions in this lifetime, but there is also a number of causes in prior incarnations. The point of time when this disharmony was caused is less important, the energies that burden the soul and body are more important. It is necessary to return to balance. Work with light is most useful, but it is necessary to start balancing as soon as possible before other areas are effected which can show in the form of diseases. When a disharmony is ignored over a long period of time, through resonance other energies will be influenced as the physical laws seek balance. Therefore this disharmony draws energies from all levels of the human being and influences many other areas, e.g. thought and emotions, and finally the manifestation as a disease in the material body follows. Disharmonies can be created when human beings transform their energies into low energies through emotions like hate, envy or jealousy, or other such low emotions or thoughts. Such disharmonies are caused by unsuitable actions, emotions or thoughts, of the one who will be experiencing these disharmonies as a consequence. Another form of disharmonies is caused by transfer of energy pollution to another human being, which are passively accepted through similar unsuitable actions as with the active causing. However here the human being takes over the energy tensions by allowing the energy of hate, envy or jealousy to flow in. In both cases we are dealing with disharmonies which will be hindering the spiritual development. All of these disharmonies are avoidable. If you use the light protection as regularly as recommended (i.e. at least once each morning and evening) you will be much less exposed to secondary (passively accepted) disharmonies, and eventually not be taking in any of these energies. At the same time, the probability will be lower that the primary, actively caused disharmonies are created, as the human being begins to be in more harmony with the soul and the spiritual path. It needs to be noted that there are some human souls that actively and purposely allow for a disease to enter the body to be able to make special experiences and to possibly allow others to make 46
certain experiences from dealing with a human being confronted with this disease.
9.2 Solutions For Disharmonies As mentioned in the previous chapter, it is possible to reduce or even diminish the probability for the creation of disharmonies and therefore of diseases, when a human being gets on the Path of Light. However as long as the human being is off track, disharmonies and diseases will probably be encountered. For the reduction of this probability and the taking in of disharmonies, regular use of the light protection is recommended, as well as regular light work and chakra exercises. This can reduce and even prevent new disharmonies, however there probably are already disharmonies in various aspects of the human existence. Normally any human being can assume this to be the case, as some karmic debt is almost always present for an incarnated human soul. Only few highly developed human beings have been able to free themselves from their karma. Before trying to overcome acute diseases, disharmonies, new disharmonies should be prevented the following way so that the karmic debt will not increase. Then one can start to balance acute disharmonies through intense light work and a holistic healthy way of living, i.e. in harmony with the spiritual path. A balanced healthy diet and drinking enough pure water will help physical cleansing and uplifting. Use of any drugs including nicotine (smoking), coffee and even black tea should be avoided. For a healing in a spiritual sense the intake of medical drugs should also be avoided, because these only treat the symptoms while causing disturbances and new disharmonies. However, abstinence of medical drugs may not be advisable in all cases as the disease may have gone too far. In such cases a step by step change to less powerful drugs should be considered. It should be mentioned here that some natural healing methods are helpful here when they work in harmony with the soul. Besides light work, meditation for connecting with the self and for experiencing the self would be advisable to increase the harmony with the soul. There are a number of suitable meditation types. A meditation using the light protection that leads to meeting the higher self, the spirit guide or the guardian angel, is very helpful, because this way the human being can be advised by suitable spirit beings, and this is a very individual method in harmony with the development of the human being. This way the human being is guided to the Self 48
and learns to be one's Self, and can simultaneously get on with the own spiritual development. Such a holistic method is the best way to dissolve existing disharmonies and prevent the creation of new ones.
9.3 Light Exercises For Disharmonies For specific problems with disharmonies there are some easy light exercises that can be used in addition to the methods mentioned in the previous chapter. To solve a physical problem in a spiritual way, first of all the triple light protection should be used. Lie down, totally relaxed, without crossing legs, arms and legs parallel to your body. When ready, picture white light entering your body at your feet, slowly flowing up into your legs, from there further up to the shoulders. Then picture white light also entering your hands an flowing up your arms. Finally it flows through neck and throat into the head and allow it to exit at the crown chakra. This exercise should be done in such a way that all body parts are filled with light, all bones, muscles, arteries and veins, skin, organs, glands, lymphatic system etc. until at the end of the exercise the entire physical body is filled with the white light. To prevent a stop in the flow of light, it is important to let it exit at the top of the head. We can remain in this state of light flowing through the body for a few minutes and enjoy the cleansing, harmonising, and energising. This whole exercise should last 10 to 30 minutes to be most effective, but can be as long as you like. As an additional exercise after completion of the flooding with white light it is possible to treat specific problem areas or symptoms of a disease by picturing those affected areas getting filled with green light. The green light is the light for healing that can bring relief and dissolve physical symptoms, however only when simultaneously or previously the causes for these symptoms have been dissolved. With some patience a disease can be treated even when the causes are unknown, because this method treats not only the symptoms but has a feedback to the soul that can work with the causes. This may bring the causes to the level of awareness, or solve the problem on a different level without the mind going through any specific thought processes. This may cause some unusual reactions, like the urge to cry or to laugh, twitching, which is set free when the disharmonies are removed. This is as if some blockage was stopping a river's flow and now a burst of emotions and thoughts can be set free. Other physical reactions are possible, also a very relaxed feeling due to the relief of the burden.
With these exercises it should be considered that "miracles" are possible but should not be expected, because the causes for the disease may be very deep and difficult to overcome. Patience is important, and to learn that diseases can be avoided, but not immediately after starting to practice these exercises. Often year long practising is necessary to sensitise the body and inner senses, so that all signals of the soul can be observed and dealt with before any disharmony expands to other levels and into the physical level as a disease.
10. Sexuality And Partnership In a biological sense, sexuality serves procreation. Many people these days have very immoral positions on sexuality, where morality stands here for "spiritually appropriate". But what is the importance and meaning of sexuality from a spiritual point of view? According to the biological structure of humans sexuality is needed for procreation, to supply the material conditions for the creation of a new material human body. This allows a soul to connect to such a body. When the right circumstances are met, the time of conception is astrologically right, and a soul is ready to come to the environment of these parents, a conception takes place. With this conception the connection of the soul with the cells forming the new body begins. In many cases the souls of mother, father and child already know each other from previous lives, in which they had some time together, although mostly under different family relations.
10.1 Abortion Abortion is a forceful termination of human life - regardless of the age of the embryo. In the moment of conception, a soul is present, which begins to connect with the cell material, otherwise there would not be new cell creation and growth. By the time you call this new life an embryo, a soul has already bonded with it. Thus, abortion is the destruction of human life - and there is a soul behind that tiny body, who is experiencing this destruction. Many on this earth say that they have the right to choose. Of course you do. You have the right to choose safe sex. You also do even have the right to choose abortion - however, you must be aware that this is the same right of choice that any human has - and that there are consequences to your actions. Choosing abortion is choosing to kill another human. While this may be legal or not in the society you live in, you need to be fully aware of what abortion means, so you can make a wise choice. Of course there will be those who say that under certain circumstances an abortion is justifiable or "right", for example, after rape. Please consider these thoughts: Human life is a gift, and it was also created by the mother - beyond the biological aspects - there were aspects within the mother that provided the creation, through her thoughts which became action, creation. It is advisable to accept this gift, and allow the arriving soul (who chose you) to grow into this body and grow up, regardless of who the male was who provided the sperm - or, to terminate this life, with the consequences that may arise, for example emotionally. Yes, you can choose, so choose wisely. Sexual activities have consequences. Therefore, it should be dealt with responsibly.
10.2 Rape Rape is a traumatic experience. Victims of rape should be met with a lot of love, so that they may easier deal with the experience emotionally. In case of rape a medical vaginal cleansing would be advisable, especially if a pregnancy is to be prevented. If this does not happen then it is chosen to accept a possible pregnancy. If conception occurs, this should be considered a gift from God. If the mother is unable to love the child as a creation of God and be aware that it's soul is not responsible for the forceful conception but only used the chance to receive a body to live in and come to the mother, then the mother should still carry out the pregnancy and give the child up for adoption. In such cases of forced conception it is the task of the mother to love life, unconditionally - regardless how it was biologically created. This may not be an easy task, but all humans receive many tasks and also this one can be mastered. Rape definitely has consequences for the rapist, and the victims should try to forgive the assailant. Forgiving may not be easy for the victims, but it is necessary in order to put these experiences behind and go on with life, without low emotions which would be hindering their spiritual growth. Hate against the assailant only surrounds you with low energy, but it is important to remember universal love and to transform low emotions of hate through forgiveness.
10.3 Homosexuality From a spiritual point of view, homosexuality bases on the fact that souls are sexless. For the stay on earth souls choose a sex that is most suitable for the specific tasks. Another contributing factor to homosexuality is that souls repeatedly may choose to be of the same sex, and when they then choose the opposite sex that the subtle memory of the preceding incarnation causes a continued affection for the sex that is now also their own. From a biological view there is no sense in homosexuality as procreation is not possible this way. Due to the sexlessness of souls there is basically the possibility of romantic love in any relationship, including with a partner of the same sex. Society mostly only accepts heterosexual love relations, and sees homosexuality as unclean an immoral. In recent years these morals have undergone some liberation. From a spiritual point of view, it needs to be pointed out that for procreation a heterosexual relationship would be preferable, but human beings that decide for a homosexual or bisexual relationship should not be subject to despise or punishment. From a spiritual point of view, people have the freedom to choose their sexual preferences. Because of the significance of the sexes a heterosexual relationship is not only biologically more sensible, but also an energy complementation and should be preferred. There are tasks between the sexes that need to be experienced, which is only possible in a heterosexual relationship, while there are other tasks that can only be experienced in a homosexual relationship. It is wise not to judge those who practice homosexuality or have multiple partners, such as a man with two women or a woman with two men. As society progresses and develops, such forms of love and life shall become acceptable, and be no longer condemned, allowing every human their free choice.
10.4 Partnership Of Souls After I only mentioned the sexual aspects of a relationship in the previous part of this chapter, I now want to come to the part that actually is the main part in a relation or at least should be. A relation between two people, that goes beyond a friendship and includes emotional and sexual aspects, offers a variety of possibilities for development of the souls. This can become a very interesting experimental field, as it needs to be experienced how to live together and how to harmonise the different views and opinions or work with them in a way that proceeding on the Path of Light together is made possible. In some cases it is possible that a soul meets a soul partner, a soul that is a partner also in a cosmic sense. This is also called a "twin soul", although a soul can have more than one such partner, as a soul can divide itself into multiple parts to have simultaneous experiences. However, when two parts of the same soul group meet, it provides a special relationship, often with very strong ties - sometimes very harmonious, sometimes however it can be parts of the soul which are counter forces, allowing both parts to experiment with problem solving and realising that they complement each other. In all relations between two people there is generally the possibility that two souls either complement each other or are partially very similar. In both ways which usually are to some extent both present in any relationship, there can be harmony. To allow harmony in a relationship both partners need to learn to live together, to negotiate, to share or delegate tasks, and peacefully find solutions to problems. These tasks are not always easy to accomplish, and for many people a partial or complete termination of the relationship can occur because they feel unable to cope with the tasks of a partnership. A partial termination of a relationship may be one partner moving out, or giving up or turning over decisions to just one partner, or a slow retreat out of the relationship where both partners continue to live together but their relationship crumbles to less than a loose friendship where the "partners" either avoid contact or each lives their own life. It should however be considered that in some relationships one partner is quicker spiritually developing than the other. This can cause both partners to be hindered in their development.
Under such circumstances letting go of the relationship can be a letting go in the karmic sense and therefore such a separation could bring karmic relief that is needed for spiritual progress. There is no general rule for what should be done in a difficult partnership learning from dealing with the conflict, or separation. Generally, the spiritual importance of the relationship should be considered; in most cases the experience of working out the problems is the most sensible solution for the spiritual development, but in a few cases a separation can be useful from a spiritual view, when only one of the two partners is progressing significantly spiritually and the other partner is causing a slow down or is hindering the development, and when no severe consequences for any children are likely.
10.5 Spiritual Partnership In order to let a partnership become a beautiful and lasting experience, openness and honesty are the basis, as well as trust. If you want to turn a partnership into a spiritual enrichment and want to live the partnership in the sense of the spiritual path, you can use the following hints and experience how your partnership can become more and more beautiful and fulfilling. In a partnership two spirit beings meet, that are going to live together for many years. They share housing, eat together and in many cases become parents. When both partners realise, which is the spiritual path for them, and decide to walk it together, this will become an enrichment for their relationship as well as their own spiritual development. Meditations and light work should be done together, to form a small group. The more human beings come together for a protected meditation (see chapter 4.1), the more astral beings will be attracted to the work and are helping by their side, guide light and positive energies to the group which is enhancing the spiritual work. Through this the spiritual training of these humans is pushed forward and gets prepared on the astral level. Of course there is help available to individuals as well, but the effect is stronger in group work. When a human pair devotes time to spiritual work together, that work becomes more intense and promotes advancement. Additionally, exchange of perceived experiences is possible, which is of further help. In addition to all these advantages for the spiritual development, a partnership of human beings who are on the spiritual path learn through their spiritual development to live together. It promotes tolerance and understanding for the problems and fears of the other, for the weaknesses and faults, also through the awareness of one's own dissolving of fears and problems. A problem, that hasn't been recognised, cannot be solved, and thereby the spiritual development can aid in solving problems in a marriage or partnership, and dissolve new potential problems in time before they manifest. Through the sense of connectivity it soon becomes impossible to hurt one another intentionally. For spiritual growth, this sense of connectivity is essential, as it symbolises oneness of all souls, and of all of creation, and 58
allows humans to experience this connection, first on a small scale with the partner, and upon further development this expands into oneness with All. Furthermore it needs to be said that living out emotions of love through caressing as well as loving sexual activities is a positive input for the emotional level of human life, and this contributes to a harmonic, balanced life. Living out love helps to balance the lower emotions of people on this planet, because these higher emotions are sent out. This is no substitute for the lightwork for mankind, however this radiates higher vibrations into the emotional plane, in contrast to the frequent low radiations of many humans in these times.
11. Extrasensory Perception And Forces Human beings received various sensory organs for perceiving the various areas of their environment. These areas of perception are very limited, but sufficient for human life on earth. Other beings have other areas of perception, e.g. bats and dogs can hear different frequencies than humans. Snakes and insects also perceive other light frequencies than the human eye can see. The light frequencies visible to the human eye are only a small part of that what surrounds you, as your scientists can tell you, too. In addition to the visible light, there are X-Rays, infrared light and those frequencies that transmit radio and TV broadcasts, and there are many more, yet undiscovered finer light frequencies, that are hard or impossible to detect with physical means. The spirit world consists of such invisible and undetectable frequencies, just as the frequencies of worlds on higher levels including higher developed beings from such planets. Because of the limited ability for perception and influence on the surrounding frequencies, it is however possible to develop the senses that are able to perceive other areas, and have an influence on them.
11.1 Clairvoyance Clairvoyance is the ability to see some areas of the astral world. Some human beings, through their spiritual growth, have been able to learn to see frequencies that are not visible to most humans. Often clairvoyance begins with the ability to see ethereal bodies of beings. This is often called "aura reading" although the ethereal body is only a minor part of the aura. Of course observing the ethereal body can be very helpful in disease analysis, however in a way the ethereal body is a mirror image of the physical body and this "see-through" body makes it possible to some humans to see the inner organs and other parts of the ethereal body as if the body was made out of glass. The ability of clairvoyance can be developed to various degrees and extend past seeing the ethereal body. Parts of the spirit world may be observed, and there is a larger number of humans who are able to see some spirit beings, e.g. souls of humans or other beings that are currently not incarnated, and there are some humans who are able to see other areas of the human aura, mostly the emotional body and in some cases other higher bodies. Some humans have the strong desire to be able to see such areas. Although it is possible with some special exercises to promote the development of these (extra)sensory perceptions, the spiritual development of the human, and the cleansing and strengthening of the chakras is the only suitable way for the soul to open up the third eye which makes clairvoyance possible. Forcing to open the third eye is something dangerous for the unprepared soul and does not serve spiritual development. Be warned of hallucinogens, these may rip open the third eye with consequences for many incarnations. Among Native American and other indigenous peoples there has been limited use of hallucinogens for spiritual purposes. Their use was in accord with an older wisdom and at the right dose for prepared persons (e.g. medicine men or shamans) it has usually been without harm. It is then mostly used as an aid to strengthen the clairvoyance ability of the shaman. Be warned of misuse for other purposes and improper use, as this can forcefully open sight into the lowest realms, where there are demons and similar creatures, and may cause very severe harm to the aura. 61
11.2 Clairaudiance Another form of extrasensory perception is the reception of thoughts that are sent by spirit beings. This "clairaudiance" can be the receiving of thoughts and distinguishing from personal thoughts, or even seemingly hearing with ears. A human being that is developing spiritually can train this perception and get in contact with the own spirit guide, the guardian angel or other astral beings. Clairaudiance is a different (extra)sensory perception than clairvoyance and can be developed independently. Higher developed human beings have the ability to both clairvoyance and clairaudiance, although the presence or absence of these abilities is not a meter for the level of development. What matters is the development of these "spiritual senses" (any extrasensory perception: clairaudiance, clairvoyance, feeling of astral energies) from the inside as a result of the spiritual development. Some humans have developed their clairaudiance so that they can speak out the thoughts of spirit beings as if they were their own and thereby become the voice for some spirit beings. Such people are called medium, channel or psychic. Some humans are conscious of the process, while others leave their body as if they were asleep or in trance and allow a spirit being to enter the body for a while. Another form is called "writing" where the channel writes down the thoughts of the astral being - some receive the thoughts and consciously write down the words, others have the feeling that their hand is being moved by another force. The formal details are not important, what is of importance is the fact that there are these possibilities to get in contact with the spirit world.
11.3 Telepathy And Telekinesis Telepathy is not the same as, but similar to, clairaudiance. During clairaudiance thoughts are received which have been sent out. Telepathy is the directed conscious transmission of thoughts of a sender to a recipient, the "mind reader", that plays an active role. As thoughts are mirrors by our aura, especially the mental body, it is possible to perceive these thoughts when trained for this. It is also possible to transmit thoughts to others. As long as this happens with both persons' agreement this is in harmony with God's plan. Clairaudiance can be understood as a telepathy with that astral being who sends thoughts to a human recipient, without bridging a large distance, which is possible with telepathy. Telepathy is part of God's plan because it gives us all a way to communicate. In darker times of mankind telepathy was misused for mind reading (without the permission of the person whose mind was read) which is why most humans are hardly able to use telepathy. In the original sense telepathy was supposed to be communication with one person consciously sending thoughts, the other person consciously receiving them. This allows long distance communication. With spiritual development it is possible to regain this ability and thereby get in contact with spirit beings. Telekinesis is another previously misused ability. Telekinesis is the power to move or change matter. Originally humans were given this ability, until it was misused and is now only present in few humans. There are some that have the ability to use telekinesis to demonstrate through "miracles" that there is much more to the surrounding world than that what can be seen and explained. Also here are some cases of forced use and misuse. Also this ability can be learned for proper positive use at the right time by those that are on the spiritual path. Neither telepathy nor telekinesis are a purpose of the spiritual path, however these gifts will be given to those who through their spiritual development are ready and prepared. This should be understood as awards that do not have the purpose to be obtained, but will be available as a tool at the right time of the spiritual development. Anyone who has the strong desire to obtain these abilities is
probably not ready yet, because this would mean that their purpose is not understood.
11.4 Extrasensory Feeling I want to use the term "extrasensory feeling" for the ability to perceive, "feel", astral beings, various levels of the astral body (e.g. the ethereal body or the emotional body) or sense thoughts or feelings of other beings, without the manifestation of those thoughts as one's own thoughts, often on a nearly unconscious level. Here I want to differentiate from telepathy and "mind reading", as this is not the transmission of thought, rather the transmission of emotions. This "extrasensory" sense is available to all humans when they are ready to open up to the spiritual path. This ability describes the perception of parts of the aura (own or of other beings) as well as emotions. This explains why some humans nearby some others can observe various feelings - well-being, readiness for friendship, however also rejection or threat. It is important to learn how to deal with these feelings. This means, to register them, but not get into them or even get lost in them - simply to observe and then let go. Some humans have developed this ability very well and can feel the aura with their hands, some healers even developed the ability with powers similar to telekinesis to make changes in the aura and thereby cause changes in the physical body. Others use dowsing rods to explore astral fields (e.g. geophysical phenomenon like electromagnetic field lines or waterline disturbances). The use of tools such as dowsing rods and pendulums for the exploration of the astral levels is a good way to sensitise and train this ability. With progress in the spiritual development this ability improves, too.
12. Vibrations In the elementary sense of the word, vibration is an oscillation, which means a "back and forth" movement. In the universe of the Creator everything is governed by vibrations and has been created through energy vibrations. With other words, the universe consists of vibrating energy, and all worlds are made of this. Even that, what you call firm matter, is nothing else but vibrating energy, that was tuned to a specific energy level so it could have certain qualities. Even your scientists, especially the quantum physicists, have recognised this, so this may not be anything new to you, but the consequence of this is that everything is made out of the same source. This source is not atoms as formerly assumed, it is vibrating energy. But just as your scientists know, energy is indestructible, but can be changed (compare to Chapter 1.2.3). This is an important realisation, because this is the basis for the spiritual path, as this means that your soul can raise its energies and experience other levels of existence. Out of this some conclusions can be drawn that are important for the spiritual path. In the following, let us take a closer look at these conclusions.
12.1 Changes Of The Vibrational Level Through the realisation that energy can be changed, we can draw the conclusion that energy can change its vibrational level. Such changes in vibration can occur in various ways. For the spiritual path it is important to realise how such changes can be caused. Through regular spiritual work and entering the Path Of Light, the energy level of the human being gets raised. Light work and a virtuous life are the path to the light, the path of complete fine tuning of the energies of the human soul. The spiritual path is the way for positive changes of the vibrational level of the human soul. However, there are other life forms that can change and raise their energies. We need to realise that everything is energy, and even planet earth is energy. Actually, planet earth is not "dead" matter but a life form, like all planets. This being, "earth", is now in the process of entering the next dimension, entering the next higher level of energy. This transition results in some changes for mankind which are frequently reported and discussed in spiritual and other circles. This was already mentioned in chapter 1.4. Conscious changes of the human vibrational level are possible with the use of spiritual work, which however cannot be mentioned in this book as it needs to be taught personally by spiritual teachers. It is possible for any soul, to reach higher levels of consciousness through meditation, and regular light work will have a lasting positive effect on the energy level. Regular "trips" to higher planes through appropriate spiritual work aids in this process and promotes spiritual growth. However, this should be done with caution, and the triple light protection should be used. Most spiritual work can be done by oneself, however for someone unexperienced such "trips" to the spirit world should in the beginning be under the guidance of a good, experienced meditation teacher.
12.2 The Power Of The Word Words and songs are acoustic vibrations, that have far more importance than communication or entertainment. The vibrations of words influence much more than the ear. Words are spoken out thoughts, which are transmitted to the listeners. We will be talking about the significance of the power of thought in the following chapter, here we want to discuss the thoughts that manifest as words. These (not only acoustic) vibrations flow through the entire human body, and have an influence on the nerve system and glands as well as the other bodies and therefore can have an influence on emotions and thought. This influence of the entire human organism with all seven bodies (see chapter 7) can have creative or destructive effects. Most of the time, these days people use words carelessly and are not aware of the deeper meaning of words. Sometimes a hurting effect may be intentional, and you even say, "that hurts", when someone says something insulting to you. This causes manifestations in the emotional body which need to be dissolved, and when excessive, can even lead to disease if it is not taken care of (see chapter 9). Of course, there is the option to limit this counterproductive influence by regular use of the triple light protection. Even more importantly, it is necessary to learn to reduce such misuse of words, by everyone trying to avoid the use of mean or painful words. Instead, more and more humans should make an effort to use positive words, that are supportive, cause joy and therefore raise the energies. A very special way of positive vocalising is the practising of "mantras", or "chanting", which is the singing of certain holy words in such a way that the syllables are held up for a while to enhance the effect of the vibrations of these sounds. The effect of mantras can be significant and dissolve low emotions and thoughts and put order into the mind, as well as a positive influence on other areas of existence and harmonising and energising many levels. Sadly, most humans have not realised which role spoken words have. This can be used creatively as described above, however also destructively, when words are used carelessly or even purposely used to "hurt" others, this can cause actual damage to the aura. When negative thoughts are put into words and are spoken out, they 68
distribute low vibrations that "steal" energies from the humans that get "hurt". A human being who is not filled with light can get weakened and take up such low energies and carry them around until this human learns to transform these energies into higher ones. The most important step towards this would be regular use of the triple light protection. Regular light work for dissolving existing energy load would be additionally advisable.
12.3 The Power Of Thought Just as words, thoughts are vibrations, too, but on a different level. While spoken words manifest as acoustic vibrations, thought can also influence a human being on various levels. While thought manifests mostly on the lower mental body (see Chapter 7), they can still have an effect on other levels because all seven bodies of the human being are connected and influence each other. This interactive relation of the aura has the result that negative thought can also manifest in the material body (as pain or even a disease). As discussed previously, vibrations of words can have far reaching consequences. On a more subtle level, the same applies to the vibrations of thought. Thought is an actual vibration within your aura, which is created by your lower mental body, but they are vibrations that you can control. Negative thought only gets created when you allow it to. Now is the time that you realise that you are the master of your life, and you can decide your existence. When negative thoughts come up, send them into the light, and you will realise that with some patience you will succeed in becoming the master of your thoughts, and you can bring these thoughts into higher patterns, independently of external influences. With the descriptions in the previous chapter it should be clear what some kinds of low level words are, as well as what low level thought is. On the mental level this negativity gets less manifested, but on this level many other forms of low vibrations can be created, including, for example, mentally getting involved with fear, or thinking about horrible events, or travelling with the mind a lot to the past. For human beings it is important to deal with the NOW, the PRESENT, not with the past or the future. You live in the now, and so should your mind be. Excluded is thinking about the past when your purpose of doing so is to realise what can be learned from it. However, your thoughts should be mostly in the present, and a senseless wondering about of your thoughts should be avoided. You gain more control over your thought when you get involved in spiritual work. Just as with spoken words, thoughts can do more than be destructive, thought can be very useful and constructive. Try to think high level thoughts, by turning to a higher view of life, by
becoming more optimistic, and instead of looking for mistakes, look for solutions.
12.4 Vibrational Changes As Path To The Light As mentioned in the preceding part of this chapter, a soul being is able to change its vibrations. For advancing on the spiritual path, it is necessary to change the vibrations on all levels, to make them harmonious and finer, until no blockages cause disharmonies. Vibrational changes can be obtained through better control of thought and spoken words, which will not only reduce or even prevent additional disharmonies, but balances the vibrational level through a change in behaviour (high level thinking and use of high level, "positive" words), and can even raise the vibrations. Of course, in the beginning it will not be easy to control thought and prevent low level thinking. However, with some practice you will succeed, and the changes in your life will be noticeable, as more joy comes into your life and more love is spread. This will eventually lead to a raise of your vibrational level and therefore is useful for the spiritual path. What is really important, is to observe thought and the spoken word and investigate them with your heart for low or high content, without feeling guilty about any lower thoughts, rather noticing this, which is the first step towards reducing such thought patterns that should be sent into the white light. In the white light they will be transformed into higher energy. Let us remember here, that darkness is the absence of light. The more a human being works with light, the less lower, darker thoughts will rise, and high thought will be guiding. When entering the Path of Light, such lower levels must be left behind. The beginning of the Path of Light is not always easy, as many challenges need to be met, and many barriers and obstacles must be overcome, but when you reach the spiritual path you will realise that this was the right thing to do, and all the troubles were only a small price to pay, because the spiritual path is a very fulfilling experience, full of miracles, and last but not least this is the "right" path for the human souls.
13. Meditation The large number of various kinds of meditation may be confusing when searching for a way. There is not really any "wrong" or "right" method, because there are many paths to the goal. Meditation is not a prerequisite for the spiritual development, but one of many tools. However, meditation is a very effective tool, and has been used in different ways by many humans in various parts of the world for thousands of years. Its use has been especially common in the socalled "eastern" religions. Today, many people in other parts of the world are beginning to recognise the value of meditation. In a broader sense, religious songs, mantras and prayers are a special form of meditation. Whichever form of meditation is chosen, it involves going inside, finding the self, meeting the true being. Some methods try to put thought aside to reach a level of consciousness above the mental level, while others involve guiding thought to reach higher levels. Each method has its own advantages, but it appears to me that guiding thought to reach a higher level of consciousness would lead to a higher "thought-free" level, and is easier to master. There should not be any attempts to force yourself to stop thinking. When thoughts come up, they should simply be observed, and with some patience and practice they will be less and less. Of course everyone needs to find the right meditation technique for oneself. To give you a recommendation - not a general rule -, "light gate" or "light tunnel" meditations are advisable, as stepping through light in a meditation has a cleansing and vibration raising effect, which is the ideal beginning for a deep meditation. This is accomplished by beginning with the triple light protection (see Chapter 4.1), then stepping through a gate of light or a tunnel of light. On the other side you find yourself at a beautiful place, a mountain or a meadow, a river or a beach, or whatever may appear, where you can meet with your spirit guide and/or guardian angel. You should be the one to decide which method of meditation is best for you, let your heart be your guide. It may be that you change the method a few times, but don't simply "try out" a number of methods.
Decide with your heart, and when an inner change urges you to switch to another method, then follow your heart. Wherever and however you may be meditating, always remember to use the triple light protection. Then you will find the right path and promote your spiritual development.
14. The Virtues For The Path Of Light As a lot of humans are not sure about which virtues and moral values are of importance to the spiritual development, I want to introduce the most important ones here. The following guidelines are suggestions for a virtuous life and are neither complete nor perfect, but a starting point for the Path of Light. They should not be followed fanatically, but be "food for thought" for contemplating about virtues, upon which you may decide to accept them or not. The following rules are recommendations by higher spirit beings, you decide what you are willing to accommodate in your life. 1. Be honest and truthful. Avoid lying, exaggeration, and try to always think, say and live the truth. 2. Do not harm anyone. Avoid physical harm to any living being on the material, emotional, and mental plane.
3. Have patience with yourself and others. Be patient with your spiritual development, have patience with others as well. 4. Be friendly and joyful, spread joy among your fellow humans, shine love from your heart. 5. Love your fellow humans and yourself, too. Love your life and that of the other beings around you, all were made by the same creator, from the same source.
6. Practice universal love. Meet humans, animals, the environment, and life situations with unconditional love, transforming any low vibrations they may contain. 7. Live in the present. The current moment is of importance, not the past, which cannot be changed, nor the future, that has not happened yet and is only determined by the present. Be with your consciousness in the now.
8. Think high. Avoid low, destructive thoughts and be optimistic. Do not worry about what could go wrong, but concentrate on solutions. Learn to listen to your heart. 9. Learn to observe your emotions, and try to change low emotions (fear, hate, jealousy, etc.) with love and light into high emotions (faith, trust, love, etc.).
10. Make an effort to dissolve old karma, and try to prevent the creation of new karma. 11. Forgive those, that harmed you, and pray that the harm you have done may be forgiven.
12. Make an active effort to go the Path Of Light, by daily use of the recommended light exercises (see Chapter 4). 13. Protect yourself from low level influence, by asking your guardian angel for help and using the triple light protection at least twice daily (see Chapter 4.1). 14. Become aware of the presence of your spirit helpers, your guardian angel and your spirit guide. Make an effort to accept their help, and listen inside. 15. Look forward to the coming age, and prepare yourself. Do not fear the possible circumstance surrounding the transition, they are not of major importance. 16. Spiritual development is the goal of life, not material success. Accept and live by this basic statement. 17. Take care of your material body, keep it in a good condition through sufficient physical exercise, enough water supply, healthy food, and avoid food from animal sources. Avoid drugs, even "mild" ones like tobacco, coffee, black tea, and
isolated food like white sugar and white flour, as well as industrialised food such as factory made ready meals. 18. Live in humility and respect for God's creation and God himself.
15. Birth And Death The events birth and death have some similarities. A change of consciousness occurs for the soul, and we are dealing with the connection of a soul to a material body. In the process of a soul connecting with a material body, already in the early stages there is a connection established. Already at the time of conception some aspects of the soul get bound to the matter, so that already at that time it is clear which soul is going to use that material body. The more advanced the pregnancy, the more the soul gets connected to the body, so that at the time of birth the requirements for the learning environment "life" have been established, and with the help of a "veil" the astral world and prior lives are usually forgotten. With birth, a new blank page has been opened in the book of life, a page that is, although new and blank, is based upon the past. Pregnancy is an important and critical experience for life, because here the first experiences of the new life are made, even though most humans cannot remember this part because newer experiences replaced the memory of those. However, embryonic life is an important preparation for the soul, because at this stage the environment is experienced through perceiving emotional vibrations, sounds and movement. Death is the opposite process to birth, the soul gets disconnected from the body. When it is time to leave the body, separation occurs which again is an important experience for the soul as now consciousness becomes aware of prior lives and it's true identity as a spirit of the astral world. Also this process has various stages, similar to birth. With the exception of a sudden death (accidents etc.), usually several days before death the soul starts disconnecting, which is a time where the soul prepares to return to the astral world. This becomes intensified during the last hours before death, and at the point which is called death consciousness is freed from the material body. For the soul, this is like an awakening from a long, deep sleep. Similar to the entry of a soul into the body, this process is not finished with the point of "death". Although consciousness at that time has left the body and has gone to the astral world, further dis-connections of the soul will follow, as some aspects of the soul 78
need to dissolve their anchors. This process begins within hours after death and is completed after two to three days. In case of sudden death and in case of some deadly diseases it may be that a gentle transition of the soul into the astral world is not possible. This can have significant consequences. Damage to the material body through accident, murder, autopsy etc. has effects on other areas of existence, causing a burden to the soul. Guardian angels will help to limit this damage to the soul. Here I need to mention that cremation is not causing any harm if this takes place more than two days after death and the body has not been harmed in any other way (autopsy, embalming etc.). Freezing the body for conservation for autopsy or embalming at a later time has no negative consequences to the soul. (Freezing the body as in cryogenics is useless, as each soul will receive a new body and will have no desire to return to an old "revived" body, even if that was technically possible, especially since the soul may be long reincarnated at that time.) I sincerely hope that my explanations of death and reincarnation have eliminated or at least reduced fear of dying. Also I hope that the meaning of pregnancy, from conception to birth, has become clearer.
16. Letting Go An important element in the preparation of the human being on the spiritual path is a change in the attitude of the one who wishes to go this path. The spiritual path is not a race or competition, and spiritual goals cannot be reached by wilfulness. It takes a lot of patience, but another factor comes in: Humans need to learn to let go, try to be less striving for a goal because of a mental conviction, instead act out of an inner wish to serve the creator and according to his will. This letting go has additional aspects in other areas of existence and spiritual advancement, and has effects on many behavioural patterns and actions. This includes bringing letting go also into healing processes, the purpose of guiding light through the body should not be the elimination of the physical ailment, but light work should be used to "enlighten" the problem to clear up the causes in order to allow solving them for neutralising disharmonies and getting ahead on the spiritual path. Through light work letting go can be practised by letting go of the reasons that motivated the light work the pain or disease - and making spiritual development the goal by recognising disease or pain as a manifested signal from the soul. Simpler said, letting go could be the letting go of obvious motivations like "I have this pain in my body, to get rid of this pain I am doing some light work". Whoever thinks this way needs to understand that light work can reduce physical ailments, but the purpose of light work for healing is not the reduction of symptoms, but going to the cause and dissolving it as part of the spiritual development. When someone continues to use light work only for reducing symptoms, then real healing cannot take place because a change in attitude has not taken place and new problems have to keep returning as physical ailments, to ensure that the human being recognises them. The purpose of light work is not to cure physical ailments, but to be an important building block for spiritual development. The meaning of letting go can also be applied to spiritual work. Healing with light should be seen as letting go, as it is a turning the matter over to the power of light. When I talk about light work, I am not referring to an active work, but a request for the powers of the 80
light with some help of imagination, but the actual healing work is done by the light and healing angels, not by the one picturing the light. But also during meditation letting go can be applied, let yourself be guided by your spirit guide and let go of your mind's will, and you will experience a more wonderful and teaching meditation than one guided by mental willpower. Of course, letting go can be applied to other areas in life as well. However, it takes practice to learn to let go of your own wilfulness and trust spiritual guidance. When I talk about letting go in this chapter, this is the letting go of wilfulness, the desire of the human mind to have control over everything in life. Letting go is not giving up yourself or control over your life, rather a letting go of following obvious motivations from your mind or lower emotions that are not in harmony with the spiritual development of the soul.
17. Dreams Dreams are something special, because they move so many people and are surrounded by mystery and questions. Many humans try to find the meaning of dreams, wonder what dreams are and what happens when they dream. When a human being rests the physical body and enters the state of sleep, the soul does not rest. A soul does not sleep, only the human material body needs rest to allow regenerative processes to work, which can only take place during sleep - however, what is mostly unknown, is that sleep is also needed for the soul, although the soul does not rest - but the soul needs some "time off" from being in a physical body. Indeed, this "time off" is the prime purpose of sleep, contrary to the common belief that it only serves to give the physical body a rest, it is rather that the soul needs a rest. During this "time off" the soul enters areas of the spirit world, which some of you call the "dream world". Many encounters here may seem very real and very earthly. These realms serve the soul to make special experiences, but also to get in contact with beings of the spirit world. Often humans ask for the meaning of the symbolism of strange dreams, which seem to have no connection with the current own life. Detailed dream interpretation is a fascinating topic, however my recommendation is to go into the calmness of a meditative state and listen inside for the answers, because your higher self knows the meaning of your dreams. Many books have been published which try to analyse symbols, however these should only be seen as guidelines, as each soul is different, thus the meaning of symbols can differ greatly. Individual dream analysis is much more beneficial, however when done by oneself during a meditation, it offers the purest insight. Often experiences involving fear are getting processed in this state of dreaming, which does not mean this is a way to overcome fear, rather a way to become aware of fear through nightmares, by getting confronted with what has been accumulated. If you encounter a nightmare, become aware that this is caused by fears buried inside of you, that your soul is trying to point out these fears to you, by experiencing what these fears create, on another level of existence. 82
This offers an opportunity to deal with these fears and begin to dissolve them. Some human beings can seldom remember any dreams, or claim to have no dreams at all, but this is no problem because the soul experiences dreams anyway. An observation of dreams is however important to the soul, because there may be important messages for you that should not be ignored. If you remember anything at the point of waking up, it may be a good idea to write those memories down immediately, so that you can easier return to your memories and later, during a meditation, to clear up some questions you may have or receive information on the symbolism or significance. Dreams are also of importance because they can contain some information on upcoming events. Therefore, try to remember your dreams right after awakening in the morning (or if you awaken during the night), and observe the memories, write them down and investigate them in a state of inner peace during a meditation. This will allow you to let the experiences you make during sleep be a more active part of your spiritual development.
18. Nurturing And Maintaining The Body 18.1 The Importance Of Care Of The Human Body You were given a physical body for this life, which in its variety, complexity and functionality is an excellent tool. But the physical body is more than a tool, because it became part of your existence. Although this aspect of your being is only temporary, for the time of this incarnation it is an important part of you. For each incarnation you only receive one physical body, varying in detail, depending on the tasks you scheduled, programmed for certain abilities (like they say, "it's in the genes"). Regardless of the tasks it is important for everyone to maintain the physical body and keep it in good condition. As your soul is connected with the physical body, disharmonies and blockages within the soul have an effect on the physical body as described in chapter 9, but this effect is not a one way street. When a human being mistreats or neglects the physical body, this can have an effect on the soul. This occurs especially when a human purposely damages the body or has someone damage it (e.g. masochists). Such a behavior leads to deeper psychological problems affecting the soul, even though the original cause may have been psychological but can also have been caused from mental planes (e.g. curiosity). Here you can see the connection between all parts and aspects of the human being. However, in this case an action on the physical plane has an effect on the physical body which loops the effect to the soul plane, causing growing confusion and destruction of values and morale, engaging in a feedback loop involving this human more and more until possible total destruction of the physical body. This is only an example regarding masochism, but I need to point out that this effect begins when less dramatic actions are taken that have self destructive or at least self damaging consequences. Among such are the use of drugs, but even so-called "harmless" drugs like caffeine, nicotine and alcohol. These have destructive powers which will also affect the soul level and disturb the harmony of your soul. Other causes of effects for your soul through the physical body are unintentional, negligent destruction of body parts or their over exhaustion.
The latter does not mean that the physical body should be not used physically or that strain should be avoided, because the physical body can only remain healthy when exposed to regular, but moderate physical exercise. From what I said it should be clear that it is of great importance to keep the physical body as much as possible in a good condition, as damages and negligence can have an effect on your soul.
18.2 Healthy Food The first step towards a healthy body is a healthy diet, to give the body the right building blocks to maintain the human organism. Human cells are constantly exchanged, within a few years all molecules of the human body have been replaced, so that through a change in diet very fundamental changes are possible. On a molecular level it is possible to raise the vibrations of the physical body through intake of higher level food. These times it is difficult for humans in industrialised countries to receive truly high level food, which would be able to raise the vibrations of the physical body. Much food has been limited and polluted in its vibrations through the "modern" farming and marketing methods. Here a few words about meat and fish: Food that comes from a dead animal is loaded with very low vibrations caused by the moment of forced death, and carries emotions of fear and terror which can be transferred to those that consume body parts of these killed animals. These emotions are easily transferred and are a burden to the soul. Food which comes from the living animal (milk products), is not loaded as much with heavy emotions, but through the modern animal keeping methods there are no high vibrations in such food, especially since such sources are not intended by nature for human consumption - cows' milk, e.g., is for calves, and its composition is optimised for these life forms, but not for humans. Eggs are no chickens, but this is also not originally intended by creation to be human food. Just as the raising of cow, cattle and pigs is a disruption of nature by humans, disrespecting the rights of other life forms, treating them as if they were slaves. Products of such sources are not filled with high vibrations, mostly with the opposite, which is also why meat eating life forms are more aggressive than vegetarian ones. But which food is high level? First of all, wild fruit, that nature intended to be food and have no other purpose than procreation of the plant. When consuming apples, pears, cherries, plums etc. the procreation does not get interrupted, assuming proper disposal of the seeds, returning them to nature.
Such food is in total harmony with nature, and contains a large amount of nutrients. This is the best and highest form of food, which is why a large amount should come from these sources. To complement the food requirements, vegetables can be used (preferably ones that are essentially fruit, like tomatoes, zucchini, cucumber, egg plant, peppers etc.), but also leafy plants (lettuce etc.) and root vegetables (carrots etc.) contain many important nutrients which are necessary for a balanced diet. However, through modern farming of vegetables and fruit these food sources are not as high as they used to be, as the use of chemicals disrupted nature and disturbs the harmony of nature, which lowers the quality of farming produce. The less chemicals are used, the higher the energy value of food, thus food from organic farming is recommendable.
Questions & Answers Part 1 This page provides answers to general questions. Question: Please tell more about twin souls My dear friends, twin souls are created when a soul decides to split itself into two halves to create more experiences by having two incarnations simultaneously. Not all souls are permitted to do so, and after some time these souls reunite on the spirit level. When the two halves incarnate, they may meet - but it is not necessarily the romantic way some have thought. The two twin souls may be in a family relationship, in an employer - employee relationship, and, yes, they could meet in a marriage, or they could never meet during that incarnation. The phenomenon of "twin souls" has been mistaken for what I would call "soul mates". When "soul mates" meet, this can lead to an especially harmonic relationship.
Question: Can you offer spiritual enlightenment to a recovering drug addict? Dear friend, many that become addicted to drugs, alcohol or something else do so because they lost their purpose in life, lost their sense of direction, and seek comfort through escaping their daily reality. When you begin to walk the Path Of Light, you need not fear, and you can be confident that you are on the right path for your soul, you can even let go of fear of returning to drugs. Drugs are an escape, but when you realise the meaning of the Path Of Light, you will also realise that an escape is no option. Just be patient with yourself, love yourself, regardless of what you may regret in your lifetime, after all, God loves you, so why can't you?
Question: About spirits of people who passed away: Do they come to visit us? Greetings, dear friend! Those that recently passed over into the spirit world often return to the location they used to live at. The connection of love is strong to those that remain. However, they need to get on with their existence, too, and after a few months visits will become 88
less frequent, and may cease after a few years if they choose to reincarnate again. So, if you can sense the presence of a loved one who passed away, it is probably not just your imagination - they are present, and you can feel their presence. Question: About life on other planets: Is anyone out there to help in our growth & to take care of mother earth? There are several species involved with earth. Some are curious, others see earth as a laboratory supply, but there are also those that definitely are helping mankind. Although this may be hard to believe, there have even been battles in space between some that feel responsible for your well-being, and evil forces. There is a federation of peaceful, spiritual species in this part of the galaxy, that will not allow any major harm to come to you. They, however, cannot prevent occasional intrusions of individual spacecraft who conduct experiments. This federation is primarily in the fifth dimension, which is why you cannot see them, and why never any spacecraft has been seen or found from these brothers and sisters. They are, however, capable of making contact to some individuals to aid in teaching those that are ready for such contact. At this time, it is still very rare, but will increase in the future when the transition has progressed more. They are quite involved at this time in aiding earth with her changes, and have helped with the preparations.
Question: I would like to see a chapter on babies and young children who make transition. It is just as much possible to make the transition into the spirit world or into a higher dimension for a baby or child as it is for any one else. To most humans, the tasks a soul has chosen are unknown for optimum realisation during the lifetime (otherwise, it would be like going to a test and knowing the questions beforehand). Some souls choose a very specific task, to be born for a number of reasons, and when that purpose is fulfilled. Some times a soul offers to help another to learn a lesson, e.g. to learn the value of life, by being born as a child to the other soul and leaving the physical plane shortly thereafter (e.g. sudden child death syndrome or even being stillborn).
In some cases, the child has this experience to go through to learn the last missing lesson to make ascension. Question: Can someone please help find out detailed info on Zadkiel. The archangel Zadkiel is assigned to assist mankind in the spiritual development. Alongside with archangel Gabriel and archangel Michael this archangel co-ordinates efforts to steer mankind into the proper direction, as well as introduce new ideas and thoughts, new concepts into man's way of thinking to allow gentle guidance. For thousands of years this angel has accompanied the souls that form today's mankind. A few times, Zadkiel has come to earth in human form, incarnating to be among man and to observe, to learn about being human, to be able to better understand what it means to be human on earth and through this experience better assist mankind. These lives are not well known, for it was intended to be so. Zadkiel tends join mankind in human form when critical situations arise, to introduce thoughts directly as a human. Question: How can I help friends who are always angry at life in general, to make their perception of change not as severe. I ask this because i love them. Please help! Thank you and God bless all My dear friend, many of your fellow humans are in a state of confusion and working on sorting out their emotions which are quite often in a mess. They can only work this out for themselves, although sending them the White Light will help them to be a guiding light, so they can see deep within themselves where they need to go. Another ways would be to be a good example, by pointing out the bright sides of life, showing that life can and should be appreciated. Blessings to you and all of you. Question: Ok, I really need some info on Telekinesis I'm really interested in in and Telepathy I'm trying to find a lot of info so I can learn as much as I can. If you could please send me some links or info I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thanks!!
All you need to know at this time is in chapter 11.3 in this book. There is no need to learn to do telepathy or telekinesis and if you keep trying before the time is right you will either fail or only succeed with the use of forces that are not good for you. When the time is right, it will fall into your hands and you will see that it is very easy and there is really nothing to it. Be patient, and concentrate on more important issues to enhance your spiritual growth, that is the true way to obtain telepathy and telekinesis, but not for these as a purpose, but to allow your soul to unfold at the right pace.
Question: I am a believer in spirituality, guides, etc. And interested in pursuing further. I am Jewish and I know that my religion supports the premise of spirituality and existence of soul beyond physical death. My question is, with reference to the "light", it is often referred to as the "Christ Light". The obvious dilemma for me is that I do not believe Christ is the Messiah. I am very secure in my spirituality and belief in Judaism, and believe that I should be able to access the "light" within the context of my own religion. I need to feel comfortable that I will not encounter any obstacles because of my religious beliefs. Any thoughts or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Dear friend, spirituality is not linked to any particular religion. The terms used refer to a certain quality that with the experiences of many of the viewers of this script would best describe what is to be said. The term "Christ Light" could be replaced with "Divine Light". Whenever you see the term "Christ" on this site, please see it as "Divine", as it is to describe a pure energy at its highest form. Question: Thank you for the opportunity to ask this question! To the extent that celestial worlds are visual as opposed to existing purely in non visual environments (associated with more developed spirits), to what extent do such worlds reassemble our images of heaven, paradise etc? My friend, it is almost impossible to describe higher realms yet the celestial worlds with words. How can I describe something that has no words in your languages? Words are based upon experience, that is how you learn them when you grow up, or upon knowledge -
neither experience nor knowledge can be used to describe the celestial. Therefore, I must say that the common opinions of what heaven looks like is definitely only, as you say, the tip of the iceberg, but the way it looks from a mile away in fog - with other words, most images of heaven are only representative impressions and not a true picture.
Question: Hi I am trying to figure out how I'm supposed to forgive a man who killed my brother while drinking and driving and not admitting to it and still has not even had a court date to pay some sort of punishment, it's been 5 months and it's really hard to know how to direct this spiritually. I believe if he would have admitted it to show some sort of respect for my brothers body it may be a little better but when I think about it I get so sick and blocked with emotion and have had a panic attack those really frighten me and I need to be together for myself and my family. Any advice? Thank you. My dear friend, this is a situation that may be particular to you but yet it represents one very difficult aspect that needs to be learned, and this aspect is unconditional forgiveness as well as letting go. To unconditionally forgive someone is difficult to learn when emotions are not let go yet. Begin by allowing your emotions to come, do not suppress them - then they will only burst out -, but let them go away as soon as they come. Work with the white light here, send white light to all that were and are involved in the incident, and concentrate while light around you and especially in your solar plexus area. When you have learned how to handle your emotions, you can begin to forgive unconditionally by sending light to the person you are trying to forgive, and picture yourself talking to that person and telling him that you can and do forgive him. You may have to do this a number of times, until your forgiving is from your heart, unrestricted and without accusation and conditions. It is important that you go through this process of forgiving, because as long as you cannot forgive, you keep yourself tied with this person through karma, and these ties can slow you down dramatically, that your life can be influenced on many levels and come to a stand-still until you let this other person go by forgiving him.
Question: My daughter and a friend took some pictures. They had scanned them onto the computer and one of the pictures they magnified it and there is a picture of a face looking over my daughter's friends shoulder. You can't tell it from the original picture only once it has been magnified. I was wondering how do I find out who/what it is? Is it safe to talk to him? How can I get him to talk to me? I have had 2 instances of having visions once when I was a child and the other time a year or so ago
where I was sitting outside on my deck and I looked up and all these children were standing around me. I have since learned they are all parts of me that have needed to share their truths with. I was wondering could this man in the picture be a spirit guide? From what I perceive, I would agree that this image represents a spirit guide, it seems to me to be the spirit guide of your daughter. It is possible but rare to capture the image of a spirit on a photograph, this usually only happens when it is necessary to point someone's attention towards the spiritual. Maybe this is something you can contemplate on. Question: Does everyone have spiritual powers? Yes, every one is spirit, incarnated on earth to make human experiences, so there is no reason why spiritual powers would be available to some and not to others. The extent they can use them varies due to their experience, confidence, and perception.
Question: What does it take for one's light body to merge with self? Increased spiritual awareness, active pursuit of the spiritual development of oneself, and a raise in vibration level lead to the conditions that greater unity is obtained between body, emotions, mind, intuition, and soul. This greater unity can be experienced as described in the question, especially during times of inner calmness or meditation.
Questions & Answers Part 2 This page provides answers to general questions. Question: In your opinion are breakthroughs of insight and revelation received due to a spirit guide sending thought images to us or are most of these insights found within ourselves as a matter of course once we start thinking along spiritual lines. My dear friend, this is an interesting but yet complex issue. My answer, however, needs to be that it is both. There are many cases where breakthroughs of insight come about through inspiration from spirit guides, yet in many other cases it comes through the increased connection with the intuitive, merging with the intellect. In the end, we are all connected spiritually and it is therefore not that important where the thought originated.
Question: What happens if it's definitely not a suicide attempt, but you feel you can't go on, but are too stubborn and have too much pride to do anything about it, and have faith in God Greetings, it appears to be that you feel that you are crushed by the load that you have chosen for this lifetime, would like to "bail out" but your faith holds you back. The best way to handle the clogged situation would be to begin handling your problems, one at a time, beginning with some of the easier ones, working your way up to the bigger ones, and to do some soul searching - so that you can learn to appreciate what you have achieved in this lifetime, to appreciate that you have the opportunity of having this life, and to learn to love your life, unconditionally. You can handle this, otherwise you would not be in this situation. You need to also remember that you have at least two very valuable spirit friends on your side, your spirit guide and your guardian angel, they are always on your side. This may be a good time to realise that they are with you every step of the way, and you can rely on your spirit guides advice and guidance and your guardian angel's protection. You can go on, be brave and trust God who has sent you these personal spirits to be on your side. Be blessed! 95
Question: I need some guidance to the understanding the death process, grieving and dreaming of events that actually happen and life after death contact process Death means leaving the physical body and ethereal body, but remaining within the emotional, mental, higher mental, intuitive and causal bodies - therefore, death is not as severe as many think. Death is also birth - you awaken in the spirit world, see your passed away friends and close ones if they haven't reincarnated yet, and you meet your spirit guide and guardian angel. They will go over your life with you, and help you understand it better, and what you have learned from it.- Grieving is mostly an expression of loss, for you cannot very easily communicate with the ones that passed over, nor see them with your physical eye, nor touch them. Amazingly enough, however, a lot of times the souls stay around for a little while, but all of them need to eventually go to the light. The sooner they are let go, the sooner they can go to the light. Some don't even have the desire to go to the light, but most do, and many go straight to the light, to the spirit world. Remaining in the "in-between" astral world happens more often to those that have a sudden death and don't want to accept the fact that they no longer have a physical body. - Dreaming of events that actually happen is a way of your spirit guide to show you that there is more to life, to give you some "proof", that there are things beyond that what science can explain. It may also be a warning of what may come, if the dream is of a negative nature, or provide guidance to where you should be heading, if the dream was positive. Dreams are really too complex to give a brief answer here, but these are the main reasons for having dreams that come true. Many humans desire contact with those that have passed over, as a result of their feeling of loss, sometimes guilt. It is not that advisable to attempt this, this has to do with what was written above, as some souls are not yet all the way in the light, and you can also easily subject yourself to negative, low spirit beings, which can be very dangerous. I recommend not to try to contact anyone that passed over, instead it would be better to contact you own spirit guide, and ask him or her how that friend or relative is doing.
Question: I have heard contradictory information regarding the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. I understand the issue of discerning information but both accounts seem to have merit. Please tell me your account of this event. I cannot determine at this point which is the contradiction you are referring to. Christ Jesus was sentenced to be nailed to a wooden cross, and that is where he experienced what you call death. He later returned to his body to bring teachings and prove that there is life after death, and to demonstrate ascension. Question: Hello I would like to know what is the difference between soulmates/lifemates? How could you tell if someone has met his/her soulmate/lifemate? Also any other info. regarding soulmate/lifemate by the higher sources would be nice. God Bless. Dear friend, I would describe a life mate as a friend on the soul level that accompanies you for your life time, and you may be together with in other lifetimes as well, as friends or acquaintance. A soul mate could be rather described as a soul that is much more than this, and you meet in many lifetimes, this can be as a life mate, but also in other family or non-family relations - as father, mother, close friend, special teacher, there are many possible cases. More often, however, a soul mate is a close friend soul incarnating to be mate, but I am trying to bring across that it does not have to be as a mate for this life, and there will also be incarnations in which soul mates never meet, because they chose different paths and tasks for those particular incarnations.
Question: Is there any significance to who a person's spirit guide is? Is it usually someone who had a close connection to you in their earth life? As a soul, there are many friends on the spirit level. One of these spirit or soul friends, who is most suited for the tasks that you want to accomplish in this lifetime, one who has experience in handling the kind of problems you are choosing as a soul for this life time, will
come forward, or you may request this spirit. Often, these are spirits that you have met in previous lifetimes, and therefore are familiar with you and can best advise and guide you. There is little significance in who this spirit was in previous lifetimes, the particular wealth of experience and their role as mediator between you, your soul and the spirit world is what matters. You have one spirit guide for this entire incarnation, however additional helpers may join you for particular tasks in addition to your spirit guide.
Question: What is it called when someone can tell the future or sense something shortly before it happens? This phenomenon can easily occur when the human being begins to expand the horizon of perception and gains more access to the wealth of memories that is within every one of you as part of the soul. This allows access to past life memories, but also may include visions of what may come. Please note that I said "may" not "will", because you are free spirits, and those visions may be warnings, or advice, depending on the content, and give you the most probable course of events depending on certain decisions of those involved in the vision. To sense something shortly before the event is the beginning of this expansion of perception. There are terms for this in the universal language, but I am having trouble finding an appropriate word for this in the English language, so let us just call it sensing-the-future or vision. When it is seeing-the-future, I would call it vision. Telling-the-future should be the result of either sensing or seeing. This phenomenon should not be forced to come, it will come by itself as part of one's development, when the time is right. Those that think they cannot wait still have one important lesson to learn patience.
Question: I have always felt a group of "spirits" with me, from the time I was very young. I have always referred to them as my council. They have always been there to answer questions for me and to help me understand when things seem too confusing. As I get older, they seem to be more active and more focused on directing me in my spiritual growth and less tolerant with my "humanness". Is there a reason they are being more active and is this something others experience also? Greetings, dear sister! I can see these spirits around you, and this is not something unusual, each and every one of you has a spirit guide and numerous spirit helpers and friends. It is wonderful that you are able to perceive their presence. It seems to me that the reason for their increased intolerance for "humanness" is the fact that there is some increase in the urgency. With the transition into a new dimension in progress, the tasks at hand need to be taken care of and should no longer be postponed. It is quite common among humans to put things off as long as possible, and to convince yourself that it needn't be dine at this time. This is not so - if there is a task that needs to be taken care of, it should be done right away that is why it presented itself to you. This, my dear sister, does not only concern you, but many others as well - only they may experience this in a different way, by having to learn that they no longer can put things on hold, otherwise they will experience the consequences of their ignorance. As you may also say, it is an expression of cause and effect. The apparent reduced tolerance towards humanness is also the result of your own soul striving to reach your goal of self-realisation. Question: Thank you for being here: I have lost my passion and joy in life. I do so much ongoing spiritual work, and I keep trusting my path, yet I continually feel lack of desire, results and enthusiasm. Every direction I turn, I feel blocked. What's going on with me? Greetings! I can feel your aggravation, it appears to me as if you want everything to happen much quicker, and because spiritual development takes time and patience, especially patience with yourself, you feel you are standing still. This feeling seems to be a major cause for your loss of joy in life. It seems to me that this is not
unique to you, but there are many others as well, so it is nice that you brought this up. Learn to live for the present, learn to enjoy the present, learn to find joy in life through the light and the love which you are able to bring into this world. True joy is from within, not from external stimulation. Open your heart, and you may realise that shining out love and light brings a joy that is beyond all earthly enjoyment. It is an important phase for your development, realise that many are struggling, with their beliefs and with their world view, as well as with life itself. You are on your way, and you are being guided to reach your destination, concentrate on the now and observe what is happening when you shed the light. This may help more than you can imagine right now, and above all, be patient with yourself. Be blessed!
Question: Hello! Thank you for your invaluable help. Can I perform the three-light protection on someone else, for instance my children? Greetings, this is another important question. The triple light protection is intended for personal use, however when you wish to protect close loved ones like your own children, it is possible to do this either with them, if possible, or for them as well, but when you only do this for them, you need to be aware that the effect will not be as strong and as long lasting. It is a wonderful idea to help your children this way and you have my blessings.
Question: how can I contact my guide ... I've tried everything but have had no success ... please help ... It appears to me that you concentrate very strongly and try very hard to get a result. Let go of wanting to achieve something here - only in a state of relaxation, especially of the mind, is it possible to learn to hear the quiet voices within. Another source of blocking yourself is continued doubting, which comes from the mind. While it may not be possible to stop thought coming in this manner, I would suggest to be patient, be more relaxed, and focus on something positive when attempting contact, picture yourself going to a nice place in higher astral realms, a beautiful scenery of your liking, and picture yourself meeting your guide there - but again let me remind you to let go of trying to force anything here, when the time is right you may actually be surprised that it's happening and working for you. Let go of expectations which only lead to frustration, which is a great blocker. Enjoy the time you have, being closer to your higher self and maybe feeling or even seeing the presence of your guide. This can then develop into a good connection to communicate with your guide. Be patient, and it will come.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.