Created by ANGELO


Looks like these may be the documents one needs to file in the state of Louisiana after they have filed for divorce and the other party has been served or has signed a waiver... I guess if one can figure out that they are not Jane or john doe and knows how to fill in an address it simplifies things.... of course there is always some one who cannot chew gum and walk at same time or take the time to do their research and screw it up lol