This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
• • • • • In-born spirituality Free- sex is not allowed in India Joint family system High percentage of cultivable land India is a leading producer of a number of agricultural products (Fresh fruit, Tea, Cow's milk, Turmeric, Goat milk, Mangoes, Meat, Fresh vegetables, Wheat, Onions, Sugarcane , Rice etc….)
• Highly educated , skilled ,young, capable & dynamic human resources • Powerful spiritual strength (yoga-AyurvadaHealing-therapy services) • Large youth of India • Rapid growth of IT and BPO sector bringing valuable foreign exchange • Very rich in Natural & Living resources • Extensive higher education system, third largest reservoir of engineers
• More religion & castes • Blindly respect anything taught by elders • Excessive dependence on agriculture. Since agriculture is monsoon dependent. • 77% people lives below the poverty line • the literacy rate 74.04 % • Poor infrastructural facilities • Lack of spirits of entrepreneurship
• • • • Bribe or non-working Recent interest in western culture Slow absorption of Innovation & change Huge population leading to scarcity of resources. • High unemployment rate • Rural-urban divide, leading to inequality in living standards .
• Scope for entry of private firms in various sectors for business • Globalization • Tourism is a booming industry in India • Huge agricultural resources, fishing, plantation crops, livestock • Big potential market in education Sector & emerging new market Segment in services • Huge domestic market: Opportunity for MNCs for sales
• Government is interested to promoteentrepreneurs. • Competition- cost – Quality service • India is now a hot spot for automobiles • one of the largest pool of software engineers • Education and online tutorial services • Ayurveda and traditional medicine • Recycling business
• Terrorism and corruption • Population explosion, rate of growth of population still high • A feeling of unstable government • Agriculture excessively dependent on monsoons • Regional-Religion-caste-culture conflicts • Self centered political leadership
• Unnecessary social pressure on students • Volatility in crude oil prices across the world • Slow & Dysfunctional judiciary and corrupt law enforcers • Unemployment • Global economy recession/slowdown