This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Presented by, Ashish Kathiriya Khimanand Varu Bhimsinh Solanki Jaydev Trivedi
• Believe it or not, Barbie originally was a real person. Her name was Barbara (Barbie) Handler and her mother and father were Ruth and Elliot. • Girls went wild over her and set a new sales record for Mattel the very first year at 351,000 sold at $3.00 each.
• with over one billion of her lookalikes sold, the product line is one of the most successful in the history of the toy industry.
• Barbie is often looked upon as an icon of Western childhood. Her popularity ensures that her effect on the play of Western children attracts a high degree of scrutiny.
ABOUT THE SURVEY No.(1)
• survey was conducted by Harris/Decima from September 9th, 2008 to September 14th, 2008 • Harris/Decima's proprietary online panel among a sample of 1,000 Canadian women 18 years of age and older. This was a standard panel survey among a random sample of Harris/Decima's female Canadian panel members
• Panel members were selected at random, according to population and gender specifications, in order to make the study representative of the Canadian population by region and gender. • Mostly people are selected the Barbie Doll
• A market research company called Synovate recently reported that a survey of 1,010 mothers with daughters ages 4 to 9 showed that 85 percent of moms said, children's like a Barbie doll. Which is very attractive for kids.
• Barbie Doll has captured more market and it attract more people as specially child's.