Mayank Gupta Achin Agarwal Astik Vikas rana [Your Teacher’s Name] [Your School] [Your Grade
"It's really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them.“ -Steve Jobs (Founder: Apple Inc.)
1. History 2. product’s 7.T. Introduction 3. S. Different Business Strategies 5. Globalization 6.O. Business Development 4.W. Financial Performance 8. Analysis 9.
“shift of technology With time…”
Without tools he is nothing. steve wozniak ronald wayne
. Founder(s) steve jobs.). with tools he is all!” Type public Traded as : Nasdaq: apple Nasdaq-100 component Industry : computer hardware computer software computer electronics digital distribution Founded April 1. 1976(incorporated January 3. inc. 1977 as apple computer.“Man is a tool-using animal.
1976-1985/2011.• Headquarters : Apple Campus. California. • Number of locations : 373 retail stores in 13 countries (as of July 2012) • Key people : Tim Cook (CEO) Arthur Levinson (Chairman) Sir Jonathan Ive (SVP. 1997-2011)
. U. Industrial Design)
Steve Jobs (Chairman. CEO. Cupertino. 1 Infinite Loop.S.
is an American multinational corporation that designs and sells consumer electronics. i-Pod. computer software. i-Phones & i-Pad. and personal computers •.• Apple Computer. The company's best-known hardware products are the Macintosh line of computers. Inc. • Its software includes the Mac OS X operating system the iTunes media browser.
• Is it sales? Is it partnership development? A lot of what the title means is based on the employers definition. Business development includes a number of techniques designed to create and grow an economic enterprise.
. • It covers the significant developments that have taken place in the company.What does it mean…?
• There are many thoughts on what business development really means. • In technical words.
1997Apple gets colourful
1983-The Apple Lisa
1984Macintosh is Born
1996-Steve Jobs is sacked
The Modern Phase
2007-Iphone Shows It Magic Touch 2011-From Strength to Strength
1998-A New Minimal Image
2001-Ipod is Born
.1976The Founding of Apple
April.The Early Phase
. • Growing market of green & energy efficient products. • Bluetooth compatibility with other Software. • Increase in demand of online music & other apps like cloud service. • International expansion like Asian countries.• Good relationships through joint ventures with other big companies to bring a new hit .
• High cost of apple products . • Incompatibility with windows products . etc. HP.
.• Competition in technology with other pc industry like Dell. HTC. etc. • Also in mobile industry like Samsung. • Hi to 3rd party apps bye bye to warranty . Lenovo. • Threat from Chinese market (fake products).
before the US Financial Crisis. great performance. At July 2008 prices. Apple owes its overwhelming success in the last years to the iPhone and to the smart iPod and iTunes product combination.
. sleek and enticing communications. but even the best companies with the best products have bottleneck factors which often avoid full exploitation of the opportunities. great style and design.Apple Marketing Strategy
Apple has been so successful in these last years thanks to his fresh. innovative marketing. In the 5 years between 2003 to 2008 the Apple share value increased 25 times. Apple stock market capitalization was $160 billion. great software. great strategy. imaginative way to think and do its business: a winning combination of exceptional products. with a good e-business service. from $7.5 to $180 per share. In January 2010 Apple shares topped the $210 mark. user friendly interface. a combination of a great hardware piece with great style. The iPod + iTunes halo effect and new great Mac computers and Mac OS software did the rest in increasing Apple revenue stream.
that for the first 3 years the iPod was an absolute flop. Apple has marked another milestone in its development and growth. with the successful launch of the iPhone.
• The iPhone-
• In 2007. great design.Apple An Insight
• The iPod-
• Few people are aware . amazing user interface.and few market analysts too . once said:“The impact of Apple on technology is evident in small ripples and big waves everywhere you look. we all know where the iPod stands. A wonderful product. Today. The iPhone is 5 years ahead of all its competitors.”
. and the iPod sales were not even covering the product research & development costs • June-Aug 2004 something happened. and what a remarkable success it is. and iPod sales began to grow strongly. it is a product between a mobile phone and a laptop computer
master mind behind the wonderful strategies. quarter after quarter. It is not only a mobile phone.
. environmental frameworks as well as the economy of a country. cultural. capital flows. social. 1976 by Steve Jobs. Apple was established on April 1. technological. migration. Steve Wozniak. the spread of technology. to sell the Apple I personal computer kit.GLOBALIZATION OF APPLE
• Globalization means the integration of national economies into the international economy through trade. and Ronald Wayne. foreign direct investment. It widely impacts the processes of a country that may relate to the political. and military presence.
software and smart phones. • The company specializes in the design. development and manufacturing of electronic equipments like computers.• Apple.
. The hardware related product line of the company is well known to everyone. has recently considered outsourcing its production units to the companies in Asia specially China and has become a virtual firm. Multinational giant. including iphone. Macintosh and ipad and ipod respectively • While there are multiple range of softwares offered by the company to its customers that ranges from operating system to the entertainment and educational based software suits.
.• This unique market position is due to its loyal and devoted customer base and its brand equity. Colvin. especially in the markets of United States (MacNN.2010). • Apple is currently working on the differentiation strategy. 2006). Fortune. 2008. 2009. The company is listed as one of the most admired companies in the United States and in the World for four consecutive years (Fisher.
• Apple Inc. software products as well as other offerings. • In order to maximize its sales and to make sure that the buyers are receiving high quality experience. the company is in a process to expand and improve its existing channel distribution network. The company is using its ability to design unique products and operating systems etc.
. with its integrated business units and design units. strives hard to provide excellent usage experience to its customers by offering innovative products in terms of hardware. The success of the company in the global markets is due to its extensive focus on the market research and development for the development of its products and services.
was released in October 2011. the compact iPod nano and the ultra-compact iPod shuffle. the touchscreen iPod touch. the 5th generation iPhone 4S.
• Line of portable media players created by and marketed by Apple Inc.APPLE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
• The iPhone is a line of smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc.
. The most recent iPhone. The product line-up consists of the hard drive-based iPod classic.
periodicals. apps and web content. primarily as a platform for audio-visual media including books. games. Its size and weight fall between those of contemporary smartphones and laptop computers. movies. The service allows users to store data such as music files on remote computer servers for download to multiple devices such as iOS-based devices and personal computers running OS X or Microsoft Windows. music.
Is a brand of notebook computers manufactured by Apple Inc.
ICloud is a cloud storage and cloud computing service.
Tablet computers .