MAKE A DIFFERENCE THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE.

The 15% Principle
• Everyone has influence over 15% of their system. The other 85% is beyond their discretionary control. Recognize that you have 15% discretionary influence… it may sound small but you can use it to make a difference that makes a difference.


दिऱ जीत ऱे जो वो जजगर हम भी रखते है भीङ मैं भी जो नज़र आये वो असर हम भी रखते है

BE DIFFERENT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Sign up to vote on this title
UsefulNot useful