This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall
2000 years and 2 Billion Christians
• And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen Mt.28:18-20
At what point did the Gospel stop shaping nations?
This Gospel shall be preached…
SEVEN MOUNTAIN STRATEGY
RELIGION MEDIA ARTS
GOVERNMENT EDUC. BUSINESS FAMILY
• The 7 mountains represent the mind molders who are ‘discipling ’ the nations, especially our young people. • There was a time a ‘mustard seed’ grew to cover the world as Mark 4 points out • “..like a grain of mustard seed,…which is less than all seeds…but when it is sown, it groweth up, and becometh greater…”
• Then God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years; and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so. • Gen.1:14-15
• What are signs? Hebrew word ‘oth’. Means signal or beacon. • The word seasons is ‘moade’. Means appointed times or sacred holidays. • So God gave us the son not just for light and heat, but for marking days and years. More importantly for appointed times(holidays or feasts) of God.
• NASA uses the word TETRAD to describe 4 sequential lunar eclipses with NO intervening partial lunar eclipses. • They are called on “blood moons” • The last TWO happened in 1949 and 1967 • There have been a total of 7 since 1 A.D. and this one is the 8th and it will not happen again for 500 years according to NASA calendar.
NASA uses the word TETRA
• • • • • • • • I will lift up my eyes to the hills— From whence comes my help? 2 My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. 3 He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. 4 Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep.
• • • • • • • •
5 The Lord is your keeper; The Lord is your shade at your right hand. 6 The sun shall not strike you by day, Nor the moon by night. 7 The Lord shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. 8 The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth, and even forevermore