This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
MUHAMMAD FAROOQ AFRIDI MUHAMMAD YASEEN AFRIDI IFTIKHAR AHMAD AFRIDI MUHAMMAD NAVEED AFRIDI
• • • • • HISTORY INTRODUCTION VISION AND STRATEGY SWOT ANALYSIS 4 P`S OF NOKIA
Story of Nokia
Nokia company started in 1865 Mobile revolution 1992_todays
focus the company on telecommunications 1992: Jorma Ollila becomes President and CEO
• 1992: Nokia’s first GSM handset Nokia launches its first GSM handset, the Nokia 1011. • 1994: Nokia Tune is launched Nokia launches the 2100, the first phone to feature the Nokia Tune. • 1994: World’s first satellite call The world’s first satellite call is made, using a Nokia GSM handset.
• 1997: Snake – a classic mobile game The Nokia 6110 is the first phone to feature Nokia’s Snake game • 1998: Nokia leads the world Nokia becomes the world leader in mobile phones • 1999: The Internet goes mobile Nokia launches the world's first WAP handset, the Nokia 7110.
• 2002: First 3G phone Nokia launches its first 3G phone, the Nokia 6650. • 2003: Nokia launches the N-Gage Mobile gaming goes multiplayer with the N-Gage. • 2005: The Nokia Nseries is born Nokia introduces the next generation of multimedia devices, the Nokia Nseries. • 2006: A new President and CEO – Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo becomes Nokia’s President and CEO; Jorma Ollila becomes Chairman of Nokia’s board. Nokia and Siemens announce plans for Nokia Siemens Networks.
• 2007 Nokia recognized as 5th most valued brand in the world. Nokia Siemens Networks commences operations. Nokia launches Ovi, its new internet services brand. • 2008 Nokia's three mobile device business groups and the supporting horizontal groups are replaced by an integrated business segment, Devices & Services.
From NMT to 3G
• Nokia cell phones are the leaders in the race • Nokia offer number of models • The company also provide accessory which come along with handset
Vision and strategy
Fulfill the need to communicate • Provide innovative technology • Trusted consumer relation • Best mobile device every where •
• STRENGTH Largest network of distribution and selling One of the best innovator • WEAKNESS THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT LARGE ORGANIZATION
• OPPORTUNITY Target right customer at right time Internet • THREATS Emerging of other mobile company Changing technology
The four p`s of Nokia
• PRODUCT Centre of marketing Nokia comes up with innovative phones almost every six months Also lunches special and limited edition In short offer mobile phone of great variety with various design and high quality
A key factor in selling a product Started focusing on low cost mobile in rural area Nokia has come up with perfect prices for each and every consumer segment
Nokia mobile phones are very easy to access nowadays The are sold in super market There are different mobile stores
Provide information to consumer through variety of media The advertisement that nokia comes up are very successful Various sale promotion scheme like offering discount on special occasions
Information Entertainment Voice e-mail Video e-shopping and banking WAP Development
WE HAVE ONLY SEEN THE BEGINNING