This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Beyond Standard. Within Reach.
Introduction: Everyone of us is hoping to get: high sales, because high sales would result to high income, salary, and commission. But why everything is not WORKING? Everything we do fails, if not, it is not too satisfying? Is there any problem: with our equipments being used? Or we have a problem with the knowledge that we have? Skills?, Staff?, Employees? We have everything, from the employees, down to the tools, up to the skills, and into the Staff.
Do you agree that what we lack is
6 Hidden Motivators 1. Theoretical - People who are motivated by theoretical drive or - love to learn. - Enjoys constantly acquiring information 2. Utilitarian - (Economic based) - Likes Money - Economic Return 3. Aesthetic ± Gives emphasis on Beauty - Art, Harmony - Physical Surroundings - their Environment has direct impact on wether they are not productive.
4. Social - People who are extroverts - Highly social - Putting others need ahead of their own - Teachers, Coaches, Mentors, etc.
5. Individualistic - Motivated by power and authority - enjoys being in control - leading a team
6. Traditional - Belief system - Either Religious Belief system
Issues to be tackled
I. Akny sydrome II. Bahala na syndrome III. Unity and Cooperation IV. Sacrifices V. Positive Mindset Vi. Summary and Conclusion
First Issue: Akny
(alam ko na yan)
- Pride - Sponge - Open Minded
Second Issue: Bahala
- Failing to plan, is planning to fail.
- System (written)
- Short and Long term goals
We do business because we want to touch peoples lives, not simply to have money.
Ms. Gens goal is not to earn for herself, rather for YOU The thought she is giving us must be a motivation already.
Third Issue: Unity
- Company Goal (short&long term goals) - Mission and Vision
We are not here just to earn Rather We must achieve the goals and exceed the expectations
Fourth Issue: Sacrifices - Volunteer ± Reach out
³ I can give as much as 3 million to a manager that can make my franchise different ³
cliente = $ =
Sixth : Summary
- Be open minded, be a sponge - Plan - Systematize - Unite and Cooperate - Sacrifice - Positive outlook
Fifth Issue: Positive
Positive and Negative kind of people:
Positive Thinkers: Upbeat, happy, fun to be with. Negative Thinkers: Complainers.
Different Kinds of manager: 1.) Optimistic Manager 2.) Pessimistic Manager
Law of Attraction &
Secret to riches
Suggestions are now open: