You are on page 1of 1

Yesterday, Chong and Ali were walking home from football practice.

On the way back, they saw a rojak stall. The stall was next to a big monsoon
drain. There were a lot of flies. Since they were starving, so they had some rojak.

The next day, Ali woke up in pain stressing his stomach. His mother
was worried. She took Ali to the clinic.

During check-up, the doctor examined his condition carefully. Ali then
told the doctor what he had eaten. He had food poisoning. The doctor prescribed
him some medicine. He also advised Ali not to eat at the stall again.