This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
• The authoritarian-type coach is very strict. • They punish frequently. • The authoritarian has the personality to handle being ‘hated’ in order to have respect.
• The business-like coach is not very people orientated. • They like to see a 100% effort al at times.
‘Nice guy’ coach
• Participants sometimes take advantage of the ‘nice guy’ coach’s personable, cooperative nature. • They get on well with participants of similar temperament who are selfdiscipline.
• The intense coach can easily transmit anxiety through their uptight attitude. • They focus on the quality of their performance.
‘easy going’ coach
• They are casual or submissive. • Give the impression of not being serious.