This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
• Founded by author, speaker, and coach John Alexandrov in 2004 • Perceived in the industry as the “Mercedes Benz” coaching company (top 1% agents) Our Mission: REIC is an innovative real estate coaching and media company that creates cutting edge coaching programs, proven business strategies, and dynamic social media marketing systems. We are dedicated to promoting our services with integrity, honesty and authenticity. Excellence is our standard and we are passionately committed to the achievement of your success. With REIC, you will confidently advance toward the fulfillment of your dreams. Our social media advice is foremost meant to be great business advice!
About Jarred Alexandrov
• • • • Facebook user since 2004. Written blogs since 2000. Written and marketed 3 Ebooks. Created hundreds of coaching and social media leads for REIC through social media. • Created over 100 Facebook fan pages for real estate agents. • Created dozens of closed leads for real estate agents. • Let’s get it out of the way…why NOT use social media?
• Takes too much time • It’s too hard • I don’t understand it • It’s a fad • It’s annoying and I don’t care what others have to say
• It’s only for teens • I’m only working part time • I’m broke • Jim tried it and it didn’t work • I’m scared to be “out-in-the-open”
Today, The Only real excuse you have for not using social media is…
“I’m retiring tomorrow!”
“It’s not IF you do social media…it’s how well you do it” – Erik Qualman, author of Socialnomics People are making hiring and buying decisions differently today than they did… • 30 years ago (cable TV) • 13 years ago (internet) • 3 years ago (social media) • 30 days ago (social search from Bing and Google)
Home-buyers use social media in their decision making process and until you understand how, you’ll miss out on innumerable opportunities to be their agent.
Who in this room has a website?
• So people can find me • So they can search for homes • Because my company gave me one • To read my testimonials and find out more about my specific areas of expertise • So people know how to contact me
Every business (large or small), every loan officer, every real estate agent should have a professional Facebook page for these same reasons and more!
How Successful Agents Are Using Social Media: 1. They are using Facebook pages as their website or their “face to the world.” 2. They are using Facebook, YouTube and blogs to enhance their search engine rankings. 3. They are using Facebook and Blogs to capture leads, and to drip on their database for free.
More Effective than Traditional Website
4. They are using Facebook and Blogs to keep people up-to-date on the community.
5. They are standing out from the agents who are behind the times.
How Are Consumers Using Social media? 1. Research Agents: a) If someone searches for you on Google or Facebook, do they find you? What do they find? What impression does it create? 2. Get up-to-date information on the areas they live in (or want to live in) and free reports: a) Social media is the fastest news source, and that news is easy to share. 3. To help their friends and families make decisions: a) When I see something on Facebook or twitter I think will be of value to my friends, I share it! b) People are asking each other for advice on who to hire.
*89 % of buyers/sellers search for agents on Facebook/Google
Why Social Media for Realtors? 1. It’s another place to be found where people are searching! • People are searching for you and making decisions based on what they find. You’ll want to create a favorable and credible impression with prospective buyers and sellers who are searching for you on social media websites. 2. More chances to capture leads, get referrals, and advertise listings: • Prospective and past clients can be influenced to take action by your social media activity once you realize what works and what doesn’t. When somebody finds you on social media, can you capture their info?
The Social Media Process that is Right for a Specific Group of Real Estate Agents
Create a Video Find Content to Write about Blog (once-a-day or 3 times a week minimum)
Post Video to YouTube
Post Blog in Linkedin Groups Blog gets Posted to Twitter
Blog gets Posted to Facebook Business Page
Copy to other Blog sites
Leads from Google, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, other Blogs
Capture leads on your blog using opt-in and contact forms
More Time Spent = More Results
Follow-up on those leads ASAP with an auto responder email or phone call
Who is this right for? • Very motivated, aggressive • Above average with computers • Like being “connected” all the time • Pick-up technology quickly • Enjoy the challenge, and like being on-top of the latest technology • Like spending lots of time on the computer figuring things out
If this is you (or you can have somebody do it for you), great!
Everyone else should be using the following process to “widen your web.”
The Best Way to Get Started (or re-started) Using Social Media for Most Agents
Spend 10 minutes per day finding useful content that others have already created for you. Especially other people on Facebook! Promote your page through email marketing, newsletters, in-person, website, and other accounts Post this useful content to your Facebook business page to stay top-of-mind with your database.
Lead capture through forms on your Facebook page
Less Time Spent/Time Well Spent = Results
Why Facebook instead of blogging, twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, for most agents?
1. It’s easier to use for most people and many agents are already familiar with using it. 2. You can manage it in 10-15 minutes a day (copy and paste and share). Don’t spend more than 15! 3. It’s free to sign up and to use so you can drip on your database to stay top-of-mind 4. It’s better than a website because it supports you Google ranking and is easy to keep upto-date
Differences between a Facebook profile and a Facebook Business Page
Facebook Profile/Personal Page Personal Updates? Business Updates? Customized Tabs? Market Data Imported? Listings Imported? Testimonials Displayed? MLS Search ability? Opt-In Forms? Free? Yes No No No No No No No Yes Facebook Fan Page/Business Page No Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Facebook Personal Profile’s have “Friends”, Facebook Business Pages Have “Fans” – they are separate from each other so you could have a friend on your profile who isn’t a fan on your page.
How your accounts are linked
3 Step Process to a Great Start on Facebook.
1. Get your Facebook fan page/business page set-up correctly. • Without a custom fan page, you can’t lead capture, enhance your online reputation, or provide the latest information without spending a lot of time on it.
2. Promote the page to your sphere of influence via your personal Facebook page, emails, phone calls, email signature, etc. • Need to get 25 fans within the first few weeks to get custom web-address • Add your facebook web address to your email signature, other materials
3. Get in the habit of posting useful information to your page on a consistent basis. • This can be once-a-day, or once-a-week. There is not set formula and it is different for each person. • “Sharing” other people’s content on Facebook is easy AND keeps you top-ofmind with your referral partners
The Perfect Facebook Business Page!
Professional pages have: a) Your Listings b) Lead Capture forms c) Automatically update Market Data d) Display testimonials e) MLS Search f) Link to your website/blog g) Links to your best vendors h) Your contact info i) A unique web addresss j) Helpful resources k) Apps from zillow, trulia if necessary
***Stand out in listing presentations!!!
Facebook Profile: Your personal account to stay in touch with friends and family.
Facebook Business Page: The way to fully realize the benefits of being on Facebook!
Lead Generation on Facebook!
Search for Homes Facebook!
Testimonials & Market Data
Can you set your page up on your own?
www.Facebook.com/Pages Click Many agents have told me that the more they try figuring out how to correctly set up a business page, the more confused and frustrated they get! Which one is more valuable to the consumer? Typical Agent Page Professional Agent Page
How To Promote Your Facebook Page 1. Put a link to your page in your email signature (www.facebook.com/take1team ) 2. Send an email announcement to your database announcing the new page 3. Include your facebook web address on your marketing materials, listing presentation, post-cards etc 4. Get people to comment on or “like” your posts so their sphere will see you! Also share other people’s posts! 5. Send a direct mail piece to your past clients and list asking them to Like the page. You are not a celebrity! It takes time and consistency to build an interested, responsive base of fans.
Post cards by PrintMaster of Norwood: Dianna 781-769-6656
How Does Hingham REALTOR Tricia Powers have 470 fans and 1000+ views on every post she does?
1. It's not all about you! Post 4 things useful to every 1 thing that will help you. 2. Make it fun. Inject a little humor. Humor in my experience is what gets people to interact and enjoy the page. 3. Post about once a day, but make it useful info. 4. Tell people about your page and have the link on your email signature.
Sources of Content
www.alltop.com/real-estate www.patch.com (select your state then town) Local newspapers Your loan officers Your attorneys Other vendors Industry blogs (kcmblog.com) Your company reports www.HouseLogic.com CnnMoney, Yahoo Finance, Wall Street Journal
1. The less time you can spend on social media, but still support your marketing efforts, the better. 2. Your accounts should look professional, have lead capture forms, and other valuable resources. It can be better than your website! 3. Don't feel bad if you can't do it all. Most people can't. Make a good business decision, which for most people is putting your time and energy into Facebook first or hiring somebody to do it for you. Bonus – people hire us to set it up for them just like people hire you to sell their homes!
You will get more listings…
1st Group Ever to access “Like Us to search for homes!”
Sign-Ups from Today Receive a $25 credit.
Choose Standard or Advanced Page
Purchase on www.FanPagesforRealEstate.com
Schedule consultation with Facebook Designer Ryan Staples
Email Ryan your logo, info, testimonials, etc.
Take Ryan 1-2 weeks to design the page for you review
Review the page for accuracy and approval
We make the page live and do a training call to show you how to use it and start promoting it.
Also collect any instruction docs you need. Get access to 1 month of coaching webinars with Jarred Alexandrov.
We work with only 5 agents per Month to do a full social media-setup. This includes:
• • • • • • • Facebook page Wordpress blog Twitter Account YouTube Channel LinkedIn Profile Update Coaching, documents, etc… All accounts linked to each other
$997 (2 payments of $500)
My Contact Info
Jarred Alexandrov Jarred@REICconnect.com 508-351-6651
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.