You are on page 1of 13

SUBMITTED BY :ANANT JAIN (1033) BBA SEM-IV

dynamic learning process for an organization .  Customer Relationship Management is about making every customer as valuable as possible over the lifetime of the relationship  Customer Relationship Management is a ongoing.DEFINATION  Customer Relationship Management can be simply defined as everything involved with managing the customer relationship.

CONTD… PROCESS OF CRM INCLUDES  TARGETING  ACQUISITION  RETENSION  EXPANSION .

profits could increase by by 85%  Odds of selling to new customers = 15%.  A typical dissatisfied customer will tell 810 people  By increasing the customer retention rate by 5%. as compared to those for existing customers (50%) .Why CRM?  It costs six times more to sell to new customer than to sell to an existing one.

CONTD…  70% of the complaining customers will remain loyal if problem is solved  90% of companies do not have the sales and service integration to support ecommerce .

Evolution of Information Requirements Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP II) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Supply Chain Management (SCM) Customer Relationship Management (CRM) .

Customer Value Full Potential Number of Relationships Current Current Customer Value Current Relationship Duration .

sales. and service investments in each of our customer segments? Customer Relationship Customer Interaction Channels Broadcast Strategies Mail Field Personnel Agents/Distributors Call Center Retail Internet Customer Relationship Customer Relationship Structure Are we taking a holistic approach to our customers across processes and channels? Performance Back Office Process/Systems Have we implemented best practices and technology in process/channel? .Importance of CRM Scope Customer Management Process Threads Marketing Selling Servicing Depth Are we making the right level and type of marketing.

BENIFITS      GAINS CUSTOMERS LOYALTY EASY TO SELL PRODUCTS LIKELYHOOD TO RECOMMEND BRANDING SUCESSFUL CRM CAN GENERATE POSITIVE SHAREHOLDER VALUE .

and Duration of relationship. Cost of Acquisition. . Service and Usage Revenue.The Five Key Drivers of the Lifetime Value of a Customer      Cost of Targeting. Cost of service.

CRM PROCESS Capture Capture Customer Customer Data Data and Measure and Measure Results Results The Customer Data and Measure Results Capture Customer The CRM Dynamic Take Action to Capture Customer Enrich the Customer Data and Measure Relationship Results Store Data. Mine Capture Customer and Make Data and Measure Information Results Accessible Capture Manage Build and Customer Data and Measure Customer Value Results .

RESEARCH ORIENTATION  TO FIND OUT THE METHOD USED FOR BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE  IMPLEMENTATION OF CRM  TECHNOLOGIES USED IN THE CRM PROCESS  CUSTOMER BEHAVIOUR  INTRACTION WITH CUSTOMER  CUSTOMER PROFILING .

BIBLIOGRAPHY  MARKETING MANAGEMENT BY TN CHHABRA & S.COM  BUSINESS STANDARDS .K GROVER  CRM2DAY.

59:70 .9.3/.59:70:894207 . 30 .9.3/0.8:70 :894207'.3/0..59:70:894207 $9470.#!# $$ .59:70:894207 :894207.:0 #08:98 .8:70 .....0 .59:70:894207 :/.8:70 31472.9.0 .9.8:70 #08:98 .3/0.8:70 #0. %.94394 . .3/0.3/.2.3/0.943 #08:98 ..9.9.088-0 %0# 3.9.3/0.90:894207 .59:70:894207 37.94385 #08:98 .8:70 #08:98 #08:98 %0:894207 .0.3.

#$# #%%  %  &%%% &$  #%%#&$% #$#' !%%  # %  $&$%# !# $$ &$% #' &# %#% %&$% # &$% #!#  .

 #! #%%% # $ # '# #   &$$$$%#$ .