This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
• The results of the practice for internship were greeted in high regards by both the school and also the partner organization. The parties have agreed to indulge more e-business operation exercises for the benefit of the students and also their prospective employers. Such high standard may provide additional boost to all students who will eventually graduate from SFU.
• The parties involved have agreed to focus on the following topics of expertise to be appreciated by the students:
– – – – – – – Web Auction Supply Chain Management Security E-payment & E-fund transfer Recruitment Logistics Industry Networks & Portals
• As part of completing the pre-internship curriculum, the students will conduct a research paper on the above topics and present cases and/or companies that are categorized to use the above topics of appreciation.
• Prepare a report showing research materials for the above topics and answers for the following questions: • Present the different types of web auction with the corresponding cases you researched via the internet (3.1) Provide multiple cases (M2) • Describe the use of electronic marketplaces and industry networks for supply chain management in real companies (3.2) Present a diagram for the supply chain management used (M1)
• Explain how the issues of trust and security apply to supply chain management you found in criteria 3.2 (3.3)
• Using your sample in 3.2, Evaluate use of the internet to improve efficiency of the supply chain and add value for the final customer (3.4)
• Research the different electronic funds transfer and electronic payment systems used by real companies (4.1) Prove that the EFT and EPS is an effective tool in online payments as to security and convenience (D1) • Using a live company, explain how the internet can be used for recruitment and for communication with employees (4.2) Provide at least 2 companies that uses online recruitment and communication with employees (D2)
• Examine the support of logistics services and international trade used by local and international companies through the use of the internet (4.3)
• Explore the development of industry networks and portals (4.4) Site and explain different portals and industry networks on your paper (M3)
End of Session