This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
products under the name, Nutritioniste, that are sold around the world. L’Oreal was founded in the year 1909 by Eugene Schueller, a French chemist who developed an innovative hair color formula. L’Oreal is world largest cosmetic products by revenue- $ 24.7 Billion
L’Oreal entered in India in 1992 with its Garnier Ultra Doux range of shampoos. Garnier accounts for almost 90%of the company’s turnover in India. Having entered the country in 1992, the company revolutionised its tactics by rolling out Garnier Colour Naturals, a lowcost hair dye developed specifically for the Asian nation.
• Garnier Fructis market Share
– The shampoo market in India consists of three kinds of shampoos cosmetic, herbal and anti dandruff.
• Top shampoo brands in India include Sunsilk, Clinic Plus, Dove and Pantene.
• To comprehensively research on one of the most successful sub-brands of L’Oreal- GARNIER. • We have researched on the brand perception of the product by the customers and customer loyalty towards the product. • We have also focused on the current leading competitors of L’Oreal-Garnier and conducted a brief study on their marketing strategies.
• The aim is to study Customer feedback on Garnier Fructis products. • Research methods would include Data collected through questionnaire:
Used structured questionnaire
• Target Customer was people visiting Ambience Mall, • Vasant Kunj. • Sample size is 100
• It needs to improve the availability network of the product so as to reach a large customer base because 60% of the respondents feel that it is available at selective stores only. • Almost 64% people are happy with their current brand and do not want to switch to Garnier products thus it needs to make the customers aware of the products • Introducing a low price product line for the rural market. • Introduce herbal product lines as the customer is getting more inclined towards herbal products.