This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Business without ERP
Customer Calls to place 1 order for a Car
PP contacts Purchasing for raw material
Sales office/Inventory contacts PP
Sales office contacts Inventory
Business without ERP (Contd..)
Lets add some more Business Processes
Business without ERP (Contd.) Customers Where is my car What is this confusion What to manufactur e?? Whom to contact for status? What is Cost and profit Production Planning Sales Shop floor Finance Purchasing Vendors Inventory ..
.Lets Deliver the end product to customer. Your Order… Sales . I did not order for a TRUCK!!!! Dear Sir.
• Why Enterprise Architecture ? Why Enterprise Architecture – Numerous disparate information systems – Integrating the data becomes costly • Time • Money • Resources – Inconsistencies and duplication of data – Lack of timely information – Required: Central enterprise definitions – Required: Centrally controlled business change .
Enterprise Structure – Integrating Business Marketing Treasury GL Shop Floor Sales AR AP Purchasing PP FA HR Payroll Partner Systems Mfg. Plants .
and service. profitable customer relationships. It keeps the lines of communication open and helps create lasting and profitable relationships. SAP CRM enables integrated industry-specific processes to support customer-facing departments in marketing.Customer Relationship Management SAP Customer Relationship Management can help you stay totally connected to your customer so you deliver the kinds of products and services that they truly need. . sales. SAP Customer Relationship Management provides the insight and analysis you need to anticipate customer needs and build lasting.
Where does a CRM solution fit? Who What Use a CRM Solution to complete the Cycle Marketing Sales Service Executives Service Engage Fulfill Transact Workplace Which way Internet Mobile Telephony How Operational Analytical Collaborative .
CRM Component Landscape Interaction center iniixnxnx ERP system Telephony email. CRM System SAP SCM As one big logical box Web channels handhelds Mobile Clients SAP netweaver portal ..
• Web channels(internet): internet users may configure and other product or service using SAP CRM component. fax. client can contact sales or service representative by telephone. or email. • Mobile clients/handhelds: mobile sales representative and service engineers can access the SAP CRM system from their laptops or other mobile device to exchange up-to –date information with the central CRM server.• The SAP CRM solution is the sum of all CRM functions and incorporate CRM components SAP business intelligence. SAP SCM AND SAP ERP(SAP R/3) • The following components are supported in SAP CRM: • INTERACTION CENTER: using integrated interaction center solution. . The SAP CRM system as a central CRM server with correspondind application component.
Anwendungen. which covers virtually every aspect of the business • Three systems developed : R/1. Hector. Plattner and Tschira – Renamed in 1977 – Before 1977 : Systems Analysis and Program Development (German : Systemanalyse und Programmentwicklung) • SAP is both the name of the Company as well as their ERP Product • SAP system comprises of a number of fully integrated modules. R/2. Produkte in der Datenverarbeitung • Founded in 1972 by Wellenreuther. Hopp.History of SAP • Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing – German : Systeme. R/3 .
My SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) 13 .
CRM Ecosystem Coined in by META group CRM has 3 aspects • Operational • Collaborative • Analytical .
Any customer interaction is recorded by CRM.Operational Aspect Operational aspect of CRM is automation to Customer’s processes including front office sales / service and marketing representative. so that any one can retrieve the customer information at anytime without having to interfere about interaction history .
IVR etc. email feedbacks. Cost reduction and better customer services through automated voice response. SMS. .Collaborative Aspect Direct interaction with customers without interference of sales representative.
decision making . behavioral analysis.Analytical Aspect Analysis of Customer Data for purposes like optimizing marketing effectiveness. customer retention.
SAP. Brightware. Primus. Baan.piphany. Oracle. Quintus. Kana. Annuncio . Amdocs.Top CRM Companies Siebel. Trilogy. Motive. PeopleSoft. Avaya. Pivotal. E. Aspect. EDS. eGain.
fully integrated . customized to meet specific requirement.Introduction to sap CRM: Competitive market . . and flexible to implement. demanding customer and need to optimize internal processes put companies under great pressure. They therefore demand complete solution that is easy to use.
• CRM can help you stay totally connected to your customer so you are able to deliver kind of product and services they truly need. .• Customer Relationship Management is business stratergy that aims to optimize customer interaction in order to maximize success of the business. It keeps lines of communication open and helps to create lasting and profitable relationship. • Customer should be able to get consistent and actual information.
SAP Business Suite has five essential components: SAP ERP Enterprise Resource Planning SAP PLM . is an ideal package of business applications that provide integration of information and processes. industry-specific functionality. and scalability for business.SAP Business Suite. collaboration.Supply Chain Management .Product Lifecycle Management SAP CRM .Customer Relationship Management SAP SCM . SAP Business Suite is build on SAP's technology platform called Net Weaver.
and services interact directly and regularly with customer.COMPANY DEPARTMENT WITH CUSTOMER INTERACTION…. sales. I In daily business various departments like marketing . .
Sap CRM provides comprehensive marketing functionality for automating the planning . lead management. campaign management. marketing analytics and customer segmentation key functions on a comfortable and configurable interface.execution and measurement of marketing effort. the financial result brought about by marketing plans and campaign are recorded in real time. It unites marketing planning. e-marketing. Due to integrated analysis functions. This .Customer interaction in marketing • Key processes.
simple to use • .opportunity and pipeline management to provide full visibility into potential sales . SAP CRM support sales forecasting and analytics for historical and predictive information. grow and retain profitable relationship. Telesales. sales processess and methodologies to leverage company –specific best practices and seamless order to cash processes to most effectively manage customer demand – consistent interaction. territory and account management to optimize and increase efficiency of your sales organization . Fieldsales and E-Selling. SAP CRM offers companies first class solution for handling customer contact anytime. anywhere. SAP CRM prepares your sales force to be efficient with time and effective in action. insightful information. provide the knowledge needed to turn insight into action . always accesible.Customer interaction in sales: • With Enterprise sales. and maintain focus on productive activity to accquire.
Customer interaction in service… • SAP CRM Service support all aspects of service order processing within the service organization. quotation creation and assignment to the most appropriate fields service representative. from responding to customer’s initial inquiry. right through to confirmation and billing of the work performed for the customer .
Customer interaction channels • Within the CRM environment due to the different requirements and processes of various industries there are existing and supported different channel with customer: 1) BACK OFFICE: Personalized and web based accesses offer a single – point of entry for all relevant Task in marketing . Offline User various field application offer anywhere anytime acesss to the required information processes of field service employee. 2)Field –service . sales and service and integrate all system that are relevant for an employee within a single user interface. .
commerce. .3) Interaction centre: interaction centre fulfillment of required business processes via telephony and email integration is supported. convenient services 27 X 7 X 365 5) Partner channel management : with SAP CRM combines web channel management and traditional CRM .E.service Platform with personalized . E. 4) Web channel management: SAP CRM offers Emarketing.
Marketing – ( Pre-Sales ) Sales Service – ( Post-Sales ) .Modules in SAP CRM SAP CRM consists of 3 core modules.
phone and other forms of customer engagement programs.Modules in SAP CRM Marketing : Marketing module helps the marketing department with customer acquisition. . • Trade Promotion Management • Segmentation – Segmentation is the process of segregating your customers/leads/opportunities into different segments. This includes one or more of the following activities • Campaign management – This includes different campaigns like e-mail. This is used to effectively use the available time and resources on a targeted marketing plan.
quotation management and other sales related activities. So this effectively includes • Order Management – This includes order management. contracts management. • Billing – This includes the billing of the orders created. .• Sales : Sales involves the OTC Cycle ( Order to Cash ) cycle excluding the logistics part. Billing can either be done in ECC or in CRM. SAP CRM is specifically suited for Service related Billing.
• Service : Service Module involves most activities that are involved in SAP ECC’s SM & PM Modules. They include • Service Order Management • Repairs & Returns Management • Service Contracts Management • Equipment and Installed Base Management .
• • . Examples of channels include Internet. Seven-11 uses a field application that scans the stock at the site and depending on certain presets. The latest versions ( including CRM 2006. Coca-cola uses a field application on a special mobile-based ordering device that scans stock and orders straight from the device and interacts with the in-house CRM server. there used to be a separate SAP client used for this called the Win Client. e-mail. In SAP CRM terminology. Field Applications. Similarly. mobiles and other devices that can be directly used in the field. 2007 ) use IC WebClient – A completely web-based software that is used for Call Center Management.• Channel Management : There are many ways through which these services can reach the customer. e-Commerce. Customer Interaction Center – SAP CRM has a very sophisticated call-center management system called the Customer Interaction Center or simply IC. And managing these channels is called Channel Management. In earlier versions of CRM. e-Commerce – Depending on the situation. places orders directly the next time the device is hooked on to the internet. This software interacts with SAP CTI ( Computer Telephony Integration ) module for managing inbound and outbound calls. • Field Applications – Examples of field applications includes applications specifically designed for devices like PDA. there could be B2B or B2C kind of e-commerce ( Now Called the Web Channel ) applications providing sales to the customers. For example. CIC etc. these “ways” are called CHANNELS .
statistics and key figures in CRM can be extracted and is called SAP CRM Analytics module. Service ) . Channel Management ( Different Channels ) & Analytics. Marketing.• Analytics : Coupled with an SAP BW system. you would probably hear multiple variants like • e-Commerce Marketing ( Marketing using the Web Channel ) • e-Commerce Sales • Mobile Sales ( Sales using the mobile Channel ) • Mobile Analytics • IC Sales • IC Service ( Service using the Call Center Channel ) • IC Analytics • and many morE . • Using a combination of core modules ( Sales.
CRM – Holistic view .
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue listening from where you left off, or restart the preview.