This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
- Technology and Courts
- Big Data and Implications for Information Governance and E-Discovery
- Information Governance - Notes
- E-Discovery in the APAC Region
- De-Ritualising the Criminal Trial
- Reasonable and Proportional Discovery in the Digital Paradigm
- Judging E-Discovery Disputes
- The Crimes Amendment Act 2003 and the Government Communications Security Act 2003 – An Interrelated History.
- Here's the Thing
- Managing E-Discovery in New Zealand - Keynote Address
- Jury Irregularities Protocol
- The Googling Juror
- The Law Emprynted and Englysshed - The Printing Press as an Agent of Change in Law and Legal Culture - 1475 - 1642
- Access to Court Records - The NZ Experience
- The Digital Decision - Paper