This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
- Aprill DeConick, Mysticism Before Mysticism
- Almond, Mysticism and Its Contexts, Sophia 27 (1988)
- Kripal, Debating the Mystical as the Ethical
- Garb, Review Article
- Balasubramanian, Some Problems in Identity Mysticism, IndPQ 4, 1976-77, pp. 477-494.
- Studstill, Mystical Pluralist Theory of Mysticism, in
- Nagamoto, A Critique of Steven Katz's Contextualism - An Asian Perspective
- Idel, Methodological Observations, in Kabbalah New Perspective, pp. 17-35.
- Kohn, Eternal Life in Taoist Mysticism
- Goodwin, Mysticism and Ethics An Examination of Radhakrishnan's Reply to Schweitzer's Critique of Indian Thought
- Hunnex, Mysticism and Ethics Radhakrishnan and Schweitzer
- Wolfson, Structure, Innovation, and Diremptive Temporality
- Katz, Recent Work on Mysticism
- Aberbach, Mystical Union and Grief The Ba'al Shem Tov and Krishnamurti
- Howells, Mysticism and the Mystical - The current debate
- Lisy, New Perspective in the Comparative Study of Mysticism
- Idel, Unio Mystica as a Criterion
- Kitagawa, Three Types of Pilgrimage in Japan
- Katz, Language, Epistemology and Mysticism, pp. 22-74
- Kshitimohan, Medieval Mysticism of India, Foreword by Rabindranath Tagore (1929)