This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
- The Arithmetic of Earthquakes
- Tobacco Pipes of the Missouri Indians
- Could It Be Just a Rock
- The Fine Art of Drinking the Chinese Silversmith Zhu Bishan and His Sculptural Cups
- Clay Pipes
- An Evaluation of Seismic Techniques in an Arid Environment
- Micro Gravity Surveying, New Developments, New Capabilities
- Shear Velocity Depth Soundings by Analysis of Ground Roll
- Magnetic Delineation of Buried Wastes at a Church in Normal, Illinois
- Mammoth Trumpet
- The Banner Stone Conundrum
- Magnetic Surveying for Buried Metallic Objects
- WIPP Geohydrology - The Implications of KARST
- The Effects of Locked-In Pressure on the Mechanics of Faulting by Larry Barrows
- A Finite-Element Modeling Approach to Gravitational Tectonic Stress and Earthquakes.
- Gravitational Potential As A Source of Earthquake Energy. Larry Barrows and C.J. Langer. Tectonophysics, 76 (1981) 237-255.
- Ketip Sacred Rock in Alberta Moon, Morning Star and Blood Sacrifice by Gordon R. Freeman