This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
- Carbon nanotube networks as gas sensors for NO2 detectionl
- Coulometric Generation of Hydrogen Ions by Oxidation of Mercury in Coulometric generation of hydrogen ions by oxidation of mercury in methyl ethyl ketone, methyl isobutyl ketone and cyclohexanone. R.P. Mihajlovic, V.M. Joksimovic, Lj.V. MihajlovicUniversity of Kragujevac.
- Analytical Investigation of the Chemical Reactivity and Stability. Mathieu Etienne, Alain Walcarius
- Parameters Affecting the Determination of Mercury by Anodic Stripping Voltammetry Using a Gold Electrode. Agnese Giacomino, Ornella Abollino , Mery Malandrino, Edoardo Mentasti - University ofTorino.
- A Novel Synthesis of Bromobenzenes Using Molecular Bromine
- A New Method for the Synthesis of Aliphatic Nitro Compounds1, 2
- Benzoic Acid to Benzaldehyde, P-nitrobenzoic acid to nitrobenzene and more.
- Direct Nitration of Styrenes to Nitrostyrenes in Dichloromethane
- Benzyl Alcohol to Benzaldehyde oxidation w/Nitric acid - 92%+ yield. Certified DIY.
- Nitrostyrene reduction by ordinary Baker's yeast