september 23 - 29
282 Hollenbeck Street, Rochester, NY 14621
P.O. Box 26352, Rochester, NY 14626
585-301-4199 Toll-free: 1-888-792-9303
Pauline McCleary firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa DumasDelani Weaver
Dave McClearyYahya Abdullahadvertising@minorityreporter.net
Temple Boggs, Jr.Todd Elliott
Gloria Winston Al-SaragC. Michael TillmanRev. Michael VaughnVincent Felder Diane WatkinsMike DulaneyDavy VaraAyesha Kreutz
Minority Reporter, Inc. is a family of publicationsand other media formats committed to fostering self awareness, building community and empowering people of color to reach their greatest potential. Fur-ther, Minority Reporter, Inc. seeks to present a bal-anced view of relevant issues, utilizing its resourcesto build bridges among diverse populations; takingthem from information to understanding.Minority Reporter reserves the right to edit or rejectcontent submitted.The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the publisher.Minority Reporter does not assume responsibilityconcerning advertisers, their positions, practices,services or products; nor does the publication of advertisements constitute or imply endorsement. Minority Reporter invites news and storysuggestions from readers.Deadline for all copy is Tuesday at noon.Call 585-301-4199or email email@example.com.
In This Issue:
Pg 8 - 10
• Van White Connects Jobs &Justice March to Historic 63’ Marchon Washington
Pg 3 - 4
• U.S Attorney Hochul to Hold NewsConferencxe in Rochester for Molly• Superintendent Bolgen VargasGives Students a Break with Fewer Exams• Adam Bell Demands MoreSecuritty at Irondequoit’s RegalCimena or will Use Town’s Code toShut it Down• Rochester Immediate CareIntroduces the Flu Shot to Go
Pg 6 - 7
• NY Holding Workshops onPesticide Alternatives• Senator Concerned About Apple’sFingerprint Technology• Popular Bathroom Wipes Blamedfor Sewer Clogs• Cornell Reveals Details of Hazingby Lacrosse Team
Pg 11 - 12
• GOP House: Keeo GovernmentOpen, Hit ‘Obamacare’• 1 Week to Go Until GovernementShutdown Deadline
• When Healthcare Hurts!
by michael Vaughn
• When it Comes to PoliceMisconduct, Lovely Warren HasDone Nothing!
by DaVy Vara
• It's Not Over Until November 5th
by gloria winston al-sarag
ED U YOUR
Birth Date: December, 1997
is an energec teen who will keepyou on your toes! She enjoys cheerleading, trackand playing basketball. Not only athlec, she is alsointelligent. She has a lot to say and is open to shar-ing her feelings. Tanisha has been let down by thoseshe has trusted in the past and, as expected, iscauous about who she now lets into her life. Tanisha needs encouragementand direcon so she may reach her potenal and obtain her goals. The rightfamily will be paent, loving, encouraging, and commied to Tanisha.
Photograph by Michele MoralesIf you’re interested in learning more about Tanisha orother waing children, visit:
www.childeAwaiiPae.o o all 585-232-5110.
_1_.1.. 11 ::