Rename is a permanent name given to a table or column whereas Alias is a temporaryname given to a table or column which do not exist once the SQL statement isexecuted.
9. What is a view
A view is stored procedure based on one or more tables, it’s a virtual table.
What are various privileges that a user can grant to another user
SELECT CONNECT RESOURCES
10. What is difference between UNIQUE and PRIMARY KEY constraints
A table can have only one
whereas there can be any number of
keys.The columns that compose PK are automatically define NOT NULL, whereas a columnthat compose a
is not automatically defined to be mandatory must also specifythe column is
11. Can a primary key contain more than one columns
12. How you will avoid duplicating records in a query
13. What is difference between SQL and SQL*PLUS
SQL*PLUS is a command line tool where as SQL and PL/SQL language interface andreporting tool. Its a command line tool that allows user to type SQL commands to beexecuted directly against an Oracle database. SQL is a language used to query therelational database(DML,DCL,DDL). SQL*PLUS commands are used to format queryresult, Set options, Edit SQL commands and PL/SQL.
14. Which datatype is used for storing graphics and images
data type is used for storing BLOB's (binary large objects).
15. How will you delete duplicating rows from a base table