List of Witnesses1.
Mr. Marianito Dimaandal, Head, Records Office, Office of the President,Malacañang, Manila
- He will identify CJ Corona’s Service Records with then Vice President andlater President, Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, and testify in relation thereto.2.
Atty. Enriqueta Vidal, Clerk of Court, Supreme Court
– She will identify CJCorona’s Service Records as Associate Justice and later as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court,and testify in relation thereto.3.
Prof. Harry Roque, Director, U.P. Law Center, Diliman, Quezon City
- Hewill testify as an expert witness on the voting record of CJ Corona as a Member of the SupremeCourt to prove his partiality and subservience to former President Gloria M. Arroyo, both whenshe was President and later after she ceased to be one.4.
Undersecretary Jose Luis C. Gascon, Malacañang, Manila -
He will testify as aMember of the 1986 Constitutional Commission that drafted the present Constitution on theorigin, backgroud and rationale for the midnight appointments ban under Article VII, Sec. 15 of the Constitution and on Betrayal of Public Trust as an impeachable offense under Article XI, Sec.2 of the Constitution.5.
Ms. Donna Z. Pazzibugan, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Chino Roces Avenue cornerYague and Mascardo Streets, Makati City.
- As a Malacañang accredited reporter for the PDI,she will testify and prove that during the oath-taking of CJ Corona in Malacañang Palace on May17, 2010 the public and even the accredited media were barred.6.
Ms. Emma Rey, Executive Director, Congressional Library Bureau, House of Representatives, Batasan Hills, Quezon City
- She will identify certain parts of the Records of the 1986 Constitutional Commission and testify in relation thereto.Documentary EvidenceA.
With reference to the testimony of Mr. Marianito Dimaandal