Do you have a red pencil?Can you lend me a red pencil?Can I borrow a red pencil?Yes, you canYes, I doYes, I can
What kind of questions are these?
a. Redundant b. Closed c. General d. Verifying. Specific
. Do you believe in God?
. What color is your hair?
. Is your name Andrea?
. Is it a man or a woman?
10. In your answer sheet select the best questions to know find out the number of dots in the picture
a. Are there any dots in the picture? b. Are there 40 dots in the picture?c. How many dots are in the picture?d. Are there some dots in the picture?e. What is on the picture?
11. What is the best question to start the game “Guess who?”
a.What is your name? b.Are you a woman?c.Are you a cartoon?d.What color is your hair?e.Are you a dog?
12. A question like “Is your hair blond?” should go
a.At the beginning of the game b.In the middle of the gamec.In the final part of the gamed.Anywheree.Never
13. A question like “Are you real?” should go
a.In the final part of the game b.At the beginning of the gamec.Anywhered.In the middle of the gamee.Never
14. If the character is Pluto a verifying question would be
a.Are you a character from Disney? b.Are you a Dog?c.Are you real?d.Are you Mickey’s pet?e.Are you crazy?
15. If you think the character is from “The Simpsons” a verifying question would be
a.Are you in a show on Fox channel? b.Are you a “The Simpsons” character?c.Do you have yellow skin?d.Do you live in Springfield?e.Are you a Simpson?
. You are traveling down a street and come to a fork in the road. Two guys are standing there, and one of them will always tell you a lie, and one of them will always tell you the truth. Unfortunately, you don’t knowwhich guy is which, and only one of the two roads leads to the town you need to get to. Assuming both guysknow which road leads to the town, what one question can you ask to find out which path to take?