GB101 S07 Practice Exam for Students – Posted April 3
GB101 SPRING 2007 PRACTICE EXAM
The final exam will consist of
questions, of which 80% will be drawn from thepractice exam. The other 20% will be additional questions. All questions relate to thetext book readings and the stated learning objectives in the student study guide.
All questions are either true/false or multiple choice.
All Spring 2007 GB101 students will write the exam Saturday May 5
, 2007 at9am.
Room assignments and exam policies will be emailed and posted on theBlackboard site.
AND YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED TO KNOW THAT…
Students who access the practice exam within the first 24 hoursof it being posted seem to score a significantly higher grade ontheir final exam. Similarly, students who access the practiceexam at all seem to score significantly higher than thosestudents who never use the practice exam.