Hours Earned General Education41.00
TR3.000000A1POLS201 United States Government
TR3.000000A1PSYC330 Psych Adulthood/Aging
- SociologyArea V: International Issues. One (1) three hour course.
A3.001011S1MUSC201 Intro to World Music
Hours Earned Primary AIM: Communication Major15.00
Prerequisite Requirements: Nine (9) hours.
COMM101 Intro to Comm StudiesTR3.000000A1COMM200 Public SpeakingTR3.000000A1
- The Writing Intensive Requirement is met with:
B+COMM202 Writing for Communication3.001011SP
Major Core Requirements: Fifteen (15) hours.
COMM210 Digital Media ProductionA3.001011SPCOMM250 Communication TheoryTR3.000000A1
- COMM 320 (or Approved Substitution: COMM 360D Comm Research Methods)IP
COMM320 Communication Research1112FA
- COMM 401 (or Approved Seminar Substitution: COMM 360)IP
COM401G Adv Digital Video Prod1112SP
COMM495 Communication Capstone1112SP
*Plus, the completion of one of the following tracks: Journalism, Media Studies, Organizational Communication, SportsCommunication or Relational Communication.
Hours Earned Org. Communication12.00
The following courses are required for the Organizational Communication Concentration:IP
COMM305 Organizational Communcatn1112FACOMM306 Integrated Strategic CommC+3.001011SP
COMM335 Persuasion1112FACOMM344 Group Dynamics/Team BuildB3.001011SP
Plus, six (6) elective hours of courses with a COMM prefix.
COMM327 Intercultural CommunicatnTR3.000000A1
COMM350 Independent Study1112SPCOMM351 Film: Process & ProductB-3.001011S1
Hours Earned Leadership9.00
The following course is required:IP
Choose four (4) courses from the following: (ANTH 201; BUSN 333, 421; COMM 305, 322; HIST 398; POLS 315; PSYC 201, 303; or SOCI316).IP
BUSN421 Organizational Behavior 1112SP<COMM322 Interpersonal Communicatn>TR
Manual Alteration COMM322
3.000000A1PSYC201 General PsychologyTR3.000000A1
* Please note that the major grade point average (GPA) encompasses all courses for that discipline and not just the required courses to complete therequirements.* Please be advised that the graduation audit is a guide to assist you in completing your degree requirements and is unofficial.The Registrar's Office has the final declaration on all University requirements as it pertains to graduation.
Advising Worksheet (11/10/2011)Sirmon, Jason A - 1st Sem Senior Page 2 of 3
- Still Required
- Course is In Progress<Requirement>
- Requirement has been met via Substitution(Requirement)
- Requirement has been met via Waiver