You are on page 1of 2

<b>Buddha at Suddhartha's Death</b><br>

<b>By Buddha</b><br>
<br>
因畏惧死亡吗?
Are you scared of death?
不要怕,须达多。
Don't be scared, Suddhartha.
是不会感到痛苦的。
You can't feel any pain.
想想我告诉你的,观想我说过的话
Just concentrate on what I tell you to.
你能唤起面对死亡的勇气。
You will find the courage to face death.
闭上双眼,来观想
Close your eyes..and concentrate.

我眼非我,
I am not just these eyes.
我耳非我,
I am not just these ears.
我舌非我,
I am not just this tongue.
我身非我,
I am not just this body.
我意非我。
I am not just this conscience.

我所见非我,
I am not .. what I see.
我所闻非我,
I am not .. what I hear.
我所嗅非我,
I am not .. what I smell.
我所尝、所触、所想皆非我。
I am not .. the taste, the thought ...
... and touch rousing now.

我非景象,亦非声音;
I am not this sight, not this sound.
非芳香,亦非思想;
I am neither this aroma, nor this thought.
非美味,亦非意识。
I am neither this taste nor this conscience.

我非属大地,
I am not an element of this earth.
亦非天空。
Nor am I the sky.
我非风非水,
I am not the air, nor water.
亦非住于我心。
I am not in my conscience either.
不被任何元素缠缚,
No element can bound me.
生死不可触及于我。
Life and death can't touch me.

我微笑,因我从未生,
I smile..because I was neither born.
亦永不死。
Nor can I die.

生不能使我存在,
Life didn't give birth to me..
死亦不能使我不存在。
..nor can death take away my life.
我的存在不依赖生死,
My existence never depended on life and death..
亦永不会受其牵绊
..and it never will.

还好吗,须达多
What happened, Suddhartha..
你无法专注吗?
Can't concentrate?

You might also like