Ultiboard 9 allows you to design high quality production-ready printed
circuit boards. This booklet leads you through the PCB layout procedure
for a sample circuit.
2. Navigate to the Quickstart folder found in your Ultiboard installation
(for example, C:\Program Files\Electronics Workbench\EWB9\
samples\Quickstart), select Quickstart.EWPrj and click Open.
The project file is loaded into Ultiboard.
1. In the Design Toolbox, double-click on Board Outline, click on the yellow board outline on the workspace, and press Delete on your keyboard to remove the default board.
suitable size for the components in this design).
4. Drag the board outline on the workspace to below the components.
5. Select Options/Set Reference Point and place the reference point at
1. Select a part and drag it to the desired location within the board outline. To quickly select a part, draw a rectangle through it by dragging the cursor.
You can also place parts by dragging them from the Parts tab of the Spreadsheet View. For even more rapid placement of parts, select an unplaced part in the Parts tab and click the
systematically goes through the list of components in the Parts tab,
selecting each one and attaching it to your mouse pointer so you
can place it, then selecting the next one on the list.
Now bringing you back...
Does that email address look wrong? Try again with a different email.