Kristine Stapelfeld22 River Street, #2Hudson, MA 01749(978) 790-8577 • kmsMaverick@yahoo.comSummary of Qualifications Ten years of experience in various areas of business, including point of sale customerservice, cost and return on investment analysis, product manufacturing and deliveryvariables, and project fulfillment.
• 10-year professional background in customer service and satisfaction• Specially suited for project management and coordination• Knowledgeable in production processes, including their capabilities and limitations• Adaptable, creative, and proactive with regards to planning and strategies for specialized customer service
Proficient with MS-DOS and Windows based prescription systems, as well as MS Office management applications.Skilled and adept when working with vendors and coworkers on joint projects to ensure their completion. Skilled incost analysis and familiar with unit costs and return on investment concepts; and how to implement them in retailsituations. Familiar with various types of prescription benefits, and their common limitations such as deductibles,copays, member assignment and Prior Authorizations. As a Medicare Part D specialist, I’m competent andknowledgeable with various Medicare D plans and their most common variations.
Licensed Pharmacy Technician, CVS Pharmacy, Northborough, Massachusetts, March 2009-PresentLicensed Pharmacy Technician, Rite-Aid Pharmacy, Hudson, Massachusetts, 2004-2008
• Provide front line of customer service with significant interaction with patients, their caregivers and familymembers.• Assist in the process of refilling orders, entering information for new prescriptions, and selecting medication tocount and complete orders.• With guidance from the supervising pharmacist, perform tasks and take part in ensuring all jobs required of theshift are completed.• Partner with inventory manager to ensure adequate stock is on hand and available when needed.• Work with personnel coordinator to ensure that all shifts, including evenings and weekends were appropriatelystaffed
Project Assistant/Reprint Coordinator, Sundance/Newbridge Publishing, Marlborough,Massachusetts, 2007-present
• Analyze inventory reports and generate suggested production runs for several different product lines.• Work with other departments to produce product catalogs and sales tools• Plan and carry out various special order production runs for prestigious clients as needed.• Work with Product Development, Sales, and Marketing to implement, produce and deliver new material in timefor launch.• Procure pricing and quotes, and review the cost versus the return on investment.
Marketing Coordinator/Art Director, Essential Salon Products/R.G. Shakour, Holliston,Massachusetts, 2000-2007
• Design a bi-monthly sales promotion magazine, and work with the production house to ensure delivery in timefor monthly kick-off sales meetings.• Work with other departments to create and produce a product catalog, containing each product offered for sale.• Create point of purchase displays and advertising material for the company’s outlet stores, as well as eventflyers, forms and utility signage.• Create marketing and merchandising material for salon client’s use in retailing.• Procure pricing and production quotes, and analyze the cost versus the return on investment.• Perform equipment maintenance and supplies inventory, as well as purchase of appropriate product.
Digital Print Technician, Linwood Company, Waltham, Massachusetts, 1999-2000
• Accountable for electronic prepress and digital printing in a satellite print shop.• Manage preflight coordination for both Macintosh and PC based platforms.• Maintain and upkeep machines as well as file archives and storage.
Customer Service Representative, Metro West Printing, Marlboro, Massachusetts, 1997-1999