You are on page 1of 1

gaisano metro colon,7K per square meter per month other charges like electricity & water tax 45K


A partnership occurs when two or more persons combine to operate a business. Normally, the allocation of profits and losses, management and operation of the partnership is set forth in a written "partnership agreement" which is signed by all of the partners. Also, the partners of a partnership do have some very limited protection from the claims of creditors under the Mississippi Partnership Act. Under the applicable law, a creditor must first seek recovery against the assets of the partnership before seeking recovery against the personal assets of the individual partners. Nonetheless, it is clear that the personal assets of the partners are ultimately exposed to the claims of partnership creditors.

licenses and permits If you are thinking about starting a business, you may need to obtain a number of licenses and permits from federal, state, and local government. Since licensing and permit requirements for small businesses can vary among jurisdictions, it is critical that you contact your state and local government to determine the specific obligations of your new business. Keeping this in mind, below is a quick checklist covering the different federal, state, and local licenses and permits you may need to acquire prior to opening for business: • Basic business operation license from the city in which your business will operate, or from the local county (if the business will be operated outside of any city's limits). • Federal employer identification number (EIN), also called a tax identification number (required for almo st all types of businesses). Note: your business may also need to acquire a similar tax identification number from your state's department of revenue or taxation. • Fictitious business name permit (also called "dba" or "doing business as" permit; required for almost all types of businesses). • Zoning and land use permits, especially for new manufacturing businesses and certain home-based business operations. • Health department permits, especially if your business involves the preparation and/or sale of food. • Sales tax license for the selling of almost all products and services. • Fire department permits, especially for businesses that will attract large numbers of customers (i.e. nightclubs and bars).