Professional Documents
Culture Documents
- 2 -
我方期望接到您迅速的答覆。
47. We have been exporting printers for 20 years.
我方出口印表機已 20 年了。
48. We are importers in the textile trade and would like to get in touch with suppliers of this line.
我方為紡織品進口商,想與此行業的供應商聯繫。
49. We have quoted our most favorable prices.
我方所報為最優惠的價格了。
50. We apologize for the delay and trust it will not cause you inconvenience.
我方對於延遲感到抱歉,並且希望不會造成貴方的不便。
51. As requested, we are enclosing our catalogue and price list.
依照貴方要求,我方隨函附入了我方的產品目錄和價目表。
52. Please confirm the order by email and send us the shipping information along with your invoice.
請用電郵確認訂單,並且將運送資訊一併附入您的發票寄送給我方。
53. Unfortunately, there is no manufacturer that we know of who can meet your needs.
很不幸地,據我方所知沒有符合貴方需求的製造商。
54. The inspector looked at the certificate of origin to check where the goods were produced.
研究人員檢查原產地證明書,確認貨物是在哪邊製造的。
55. C.C. is usually written in an email or at the end of a business letter before the names of the
people who will receive a copy.
副本抄送(C.C.)通常被書寫於電郵中或商業書信的結尾,名字前面加上 C.C.的人將會收到副本。
56. This line has proved so popular that we regret to inform you that it is out of stock.
此商品顯示是相當受歡迎的,所以我方很遺憾告知貴方已無現貨了。
57. Would you please look into this matter and send our order without further delay.
請貴公司調查此事,並且儘速寄送我方的訂貨。
58. Please refer to them for any information concerning our company.
請向他們詢問有關我方的任何資訊。
59. The distribution problem has finally been solved. However, another problem has arisen.
銷售的問題解決了。然而,另一個問題卻出現了。
60. Your claim has been passed on to our insurance company, who will get in touch with you soon.
貴方的索賠已經傳達給我方的保護公司了,他們會立刻與貴方聯絡。
61. We specialize in fashionable and affordable footwear.
我方專門經營時髦且價格合理(買得起)的鞋類。
62. Our prices are relatively low in comparison with theirs.
我方的價格和他們的相比是相對的低廉。
63. May we suggest that you visit our showrooms in Los Angeles where you can see a wide range of
units?
我方建議您參觀我方位於洛杉磯的貨樣陳列室,您可以見到很多種的產品?
64. We are interested in importing Swiss cheese and would appreciate receiving your current catalog
and export list.
我方對於進口瑞士起司很感興趣,收到貴方當前的產品目錄和出口價目表,甚
為感激。
65. The new model is much lighter than the old one.
新的模型比舊的還輕上許多。
66. The following is a list of our best-selling products.
以下是我方最暢銷的貨物清單。
67. Regarding the damaged goods, we have filed a claim with the insurance company.
關於受損的貨物,我方已向保險公司提出索賠。
68. To a Briton, 5/3/09 is 5 March, 2009.
對英國人而言,5/3/09 指的是 2009 年 3 月 5 日。
69. Our prices are considerably lower than those of our competitors for goods of notebook computers.
我方產品的價格比其他競爭者類似品質的產品來的低廉許多。
70. We sent you a fax on October 12 requesting some information about your notebook computers.
- 3 -
我方在 10 月 12 日傳真給貴方詢問有關手提電腦的一些資訊。
71. We can supply from stock and will have no trouble meeting your delivery date.
我方可以供應現貨,也將毫無問題滿足貴方的交貨日期。
72. We enclose our check for $1,530.75 in payment of your invoice number A531.
我們附上 1 張 1,530.75 元的支票,這是支付第 A531 號發票的款項。
73. Three cases in the consignment were missing on arrival.
3 箱運送的貨物,在抵達時不見了。
74. In addition to the trade discount stated, we would allow you a special first-order discount of
3%.
除了所述的貿易折扣外,我方會給予貴方 3%初次訂購的特別折扣。
75. This product is not only of the highest quality but also very reasonably priced.
這產品不僅僅是最高品質,也有十分合理地價格。
76. Under the circumstances, we have no choice but to cancel the order.
在這個情況下,我方除了取消訂單外別無選擇。
77. The term “middle of a month” in the letter of credit shall be construed as the 11th to the 20th.
信用狀條款中「中旬」解釋為該月第 11 至 20 日。
78. This offer will be withdrawn if not accepted before June 15, 2009.
如果在 2009 年 6 月 15 日前沒有接受,報價將被撤回。
79. We will grant you a 3% discount if your order value is over £15,000 for one shipment.
如果每批貨物的訂出價值超過 15,000 英磅鎊,我方將給予貴方 3%的折扣。
80. We have instructed our bankers to amend the L/C.
我方已經指示銀行修改信用狀。
81. Please settle the overdue payments immediately.
請立刻結清逾期的款項。
82. Our delivery will be a week early, so we’d like to move up the payment date as well.
我方交貨日期將提早 1 個禮拜,所以希望付款日期也能提前。
83. We have the pleasure to introduce ourselves as an import agent.
我方樂於向貴方自我介紹為一進口代理商。
84. Please open the relative L/C as soon as possible so we can arrange shipment without delay.
請立刻開發相關的信用狀,如此我方可立刻安排裝船。
85. According to UCP 600, the term “on or about June 5th”in the L/C shall be construed as from May
31st to June 10th.
根據 UCP 600 規定,信用狀條款「大約 6 月 5 日前後」解釋為 5 月 31 日至 6 月 10 日。
86. We specialize in high quality bicycles.
我們專門經營高品質的腳踏車。
87. A: What do you do?
B: I’m a sales assistant.
A:你從事什麼職業?
B:我是業務助理。
88. A: I’ve got an appointment with Mr. Smith.
B: When is he expecting you?
A:我和史密斯先生有約會。
B:請問你何時要去?
89. A: With less than three weeks for transit, they’d better go by air.
B: Right. That way they’ll arrive in time for the trade show.
A:考慮到運送時間需少於 3 個禮拜,最好還是採用空運的方式。
B:對的。這樣貨物才能及時抵達貿易展覽。
90. A: This clock comes with batteries, doesn’t it?
B: No. I’m afraid they’re sold separately.
A:這個出售的時鐘有包含電池,不是嗎?
B:不是,恐怕是分開來銷售的。
- 4 -
91. A: How would you like your coffee?
B: Black, please.
A:你想要什麼樣的咖啡?
B:不加糖與奶精的咖啡。
92. A: Where do you know Jack from?
B: I used to work with him.
A:你在何種情況下認識傑克的?
B:我曾經與他一起工作過。
93. A: Can I speak to Mr. Johnson please?
B: I’m sorry but he’s not here right now. Can I take a message?
A:我可以和強森先生說話嗎?
B:很抱歉,他現在不在這裡。有需要留言嗎?
94. A325 有現貨嗎?
Do you have A325 in stock?
95. 很高興報價如下:
We are pleased to quote as follows:
96. 您的貨款已逾期 3 個月。
Your payment is there months overdue.
97. 因為 5 月 1 日放假,所以我們會在 5 月 2 日送貨。
Since May 1 is a holiday, we will send your shipment on May2.
98. 因貴方與本公司長期合作,我們將照定價打七五折給您。
Because of your long association with our company, we will offer you a 25% discount off the list
price.
99. 我們急需這些貨品。
We are in urgent need of these goods.
100. 我們不可能再降價。
It would be impossible for us to make any further reduction.
101. 儘管原物料價格上漲,我們仍維持原價。
In spite of the rise in raw material prices, we maintain our existing prices.
102. 發票會寄至您訂單上所提供的地址:楓林街 179 號。
The invoice will be sent to 179 Maple Street, the address you provided in your order.
103. 我們另外寄上樣品。
We are sending you our samples under separate cover.
104. Please advise us by email once the goods have been shipped.
一旦貨物裝船,請電郵告知。
105. Our supplier has informed us that the item is out of stock at present.
供應商告知該商品目前已無庫存。
106. We have to inform you that the model in question has already been
discontinued.
該機種已停產,就此通知。
107. He asked you to reply to his message at the earliest possible time.
他要求您儘早回覆他的訊息。
答:ASAP
108. Which of the following abbreviations is not related to companies?
下述哪一項簡寫與公司無關?
(1)Enc.附件,enclose 的縮寫 (2)Ltd.有限公司(3)Corp.合夥公司(4)Co.公司
109. Which one is not a standard address abbreviation?
哪一項不是標準住址的簡寫?
(1)Ave.巷 (2)St.街 (3)Blvd.林蔭大道 (4)Enc.附件
110. Which of the following terms is not related to payment?
下述哪一項條件與付款無關?
(1)L/C 信用狀 (2)D/P 付款交單 (3)O/A 記帳 (4)FOR 船上交貨條件
- 5 -
三、術語(中譯英)10%
四、術語(英譯中)10%
- 6 -
27.disappoint 失望 36.correct / correctness 正確 44.instruction 指示
31.refund / ask for a refund 退款 40.reimbursement 歸還款項 48.reliable quality and service
五、貿易書信 10%
- 7 -