You are on page 1of 4

20910213

EPT1-4
他們在談論喜歡從事的職業
They are talking about jobs they like to have.
我有點想要做護士
I kind of want to be a nurse though.
這有點像家族慣例吧?
It sort of runs in the family.
那我們可以合作(組隊)耶
We could team up then.
那太棒啦
That would be terrific!
如果我們能一起工作那就太棒了
It would be awesome if we work together!
但我們怎能知道我們不會改變主意呢?
But how do we know if we don’t change our minds?
我們怎能確定呢?
How can we be sure?
說的也是,如果我們不想當醫生怎麼辦?
Good point. What if we don’t want to be a doctor.
就是說啊,天啊!我們要煩惱的事麼這麼多?
That’s right. Gosh, talk about things we need to worry.

EPT1-5
艾德華在歷史課看到她,午餐時間他在跟海倫討論這個新同學
Edward saw her in history class. He is talking to Helen about this new student at
lunchtime.
怎麼樣,好嗎?
‘Sup, how’s it going?
你是說留著長髮的日本小女生?
You mean that little Japanese gill with long hair?
有啊我在第三節課有看到她
Yeah, I saw her in period three.
她有些害羞
She’s kind of shy.
那她看起來怎麼樣?
So how did she look?
我覺得她長得還算可愛,她身材滿辣的喔
She’s cute I guess. Her body’s pretty hot.
是喔?那她個性麽樣?
Really? Then how’s her personality?
嘿!我想我已經告訴你我沒跟他講過話,白癡喔(廢話)我怎麼知道她個性怎

Well, I thought I just told you that I didn’t talk to her, duh! So how the hell should
I know her personality?
她來了,就像你說的她滿可愛的
Here she comes. She’s pretty cute like you said.
哈!我跟你說了吧
Ha! I told you!
嘿!你想過去跟她說話嗎
Hey, you wanna go talk to her?
好啊,我帶她逛一逛吧
Yeah, let’s show her around.
你需要我先幫你打破僵局嗎?
You need me to break the ice first?
不用妳費心啦
Don’t sweat it!

EPT1-6
黛安娜的生日就快到了
It’ll be Diana’s birthday soon.
他們正在購物商場裡挑選禮物來送她
They are at the shopping mall, choosing a present for her.
這是他生日前的週末所以他們必須快點決定要送什麼給他
It’s the weekend before her birthday, so they need to decide fast on what to give
her.
老弟,我到底要送什麼鬼東西給她作為生日禮物?
Dude, what the hell should I give Diana for her birthday?
問倒我了,女生到底喜歡什麼鬼東西?
Beats me, What kind of shit do girls like anyway?
你認為那些東西適合嗎? You think things like that’ll be good?
我認為適合啦,不過不太確定
I think it’ll do. Not for sure though.
耳環怎麼樣?女孩子都喜歡那種東西對吧
how ‘bout earrings? Girls like that kink of stuff, right?
應該吧,老兄,不管你要買什麼送她,但你再不快點商店要關門了
Think so. Look bro, I ain’t gonna care what you’re getting her, but if don’t fucking
hurry up the stores are gonna close.
那我就決定買耳環了
I’ll just go with the earrings then.
終於,現在我可以去尿尿了
Finally, now I can go pee.

EPT1-7 Body checkup


健康是享受生活的一個重要因素
Good health is important for enjoying things we like.
這就是為什麼他在星期五要去做身體健康檢查的原因
That’s why he is having his body checked up and getting his shots on Friday.
打針
Have shots.
讓我教你一個不痛的辦法
Let me teach you a trick to make the pain go away.
一點都不痛
It won’t hurt a bit.

EPT1-8
這是我們住的那家旅館
Here’s the hotel we stayed in.
這是你在玩牌的時候
That’s you playing cards.
後來我輸了錢
Then I lost the game afterwards.
我們以後應該再去玩
We should go again later.
一定的,也許我們該試試新的事
Definitely, perhaps we should try new things?
滑雪應該會很好,我們真該試一試
Skiing would be nice. We really should give it a try.
或是我們可以只是到處逛逛並看雪景
Or we can just cruise around and look at the snow.
別這麼激動
Don't get so hyper!

EPT2-1
星期四艾蜜莉沒去上課,於是他打電話給他的同學要問有什麼作業
Emily was absent on Thurday, so she called her classmate to find out what the
homework was.
你現在感覺好點了嗎?
Are you feeling better now?
你需要補上很多功課
You got a lot of work to catch up on
怎麼會?
How can that be?
不知什麼原因哈伯老師發了脾氣,給了我們 40 個習題
Somehow Mr. Harper was pissed off, so he gave us like 40 problems.
他簡直瘋了
He’s such a jerk.
就是啊
That’s for sure.

You might also like