You are on page 1of 2

1. We don't live in the social media world. We live in our reality.

我们不生活在社交媒体的世界里。我们生活在我们的现实中。
If I don't post a photo of us together, does it mean my love for him lessened? If
he does not share stuffs about us on his account, does it mean his love faded
away? BIG NOPE. We do not need to appease other people to prove our love. We show
it to each other.

如果不发一张我们在一起的照片,是不是就意味着我对他的爱减少了?如果他不在他的账号
里分享我们之间的事情,是不是意味着他的爱减弱了?当然不是。我们不需要去向他人证明
我们的爱。我们互为对方证明(就已足够)

2. We talk to each other on the phone during lunchtime/breaktime.


午餐和晚餐期间,我们会电话聊天。
Sometimes, long. Sometimes, not. It doesn't matter how many minutes, but we check
up on each other.
有时长,有时短。多少分钟无所谓,重要的是我们惦记着对方。

3. We make fun of each other.


我们互相嘲弄对方。
Not the kind where we would belittle each other, but we play and act like kids
sometimes.
并不是说互相贬低,但有时候我们确实像孩子一样地玩耍。

4. Despite having childish moments, we deal with serious matters (particularly


the financial department) in serious mode.
尽管有很幼稚的时候,在严肃的问题上(特别是财务问题上),我们会以很严肃的方式对待。

5. We end the night by kissing each other.


每一天都以吻结束
It's a routine already. Due to his line of work, he sometimes goes home late. In
those times, he would wake me for a bit to kiss me - even just a peck, he never
misses.
这已经是一个习惯了。因为他的工作模式,有时候他很晚才回家。在这些时候,他会把我唤
醒问我一下-尽管只是很轻的一个吻,他也从不缺席。

6. We have our "moment" even we're far from across the room.
即使我们相隔一个房间那么远,我们有属于我俩的“时刻”。
Sometimes when we're with friends and we're not beside each other, we still find
each other's eyes and we would smile at each other or raise our eyebrows.
有时候和朋友们在一起,我们就没有靠在一起,但我们还是会有眼神交流,互相微笑,挑动
眉毛。

7. We compromise.
我们妥协。
8. Despite loving each other so much, we are still our "own" persons.
尽管爱对方如此之多,我们还是有我们“自己的”空间。

9. We first tell each other whatever good or bad news comes.


无论好坏消息,对方总是第一个我们互为告知的人。

10. Sometimes, we discuss the deepest stuffs. Sometimes,we talk about senseless
and mundane things.
有时候,我们讨论最深沉的话题。有时候,我们讨论无聊的世俗的话题。

11. We say sorry to each other afterwards, when we know we said something
hurtful during a fight.
当我们说了什么伤害对方的话之后,我们会互相道歉。

12. we don’t sleep unless we fix our fight.


除非解决问题,否则我们是不会睡觉的。
Technically, we really cannot sleep. Recently, we had the biggest fight. Some
tears. Some words. At the end, we cannot stand not talking to each other. I think
that moment strengthened our bond a bit more, if that makes sense.
我们是真的睡不着。最近我们有了有史以来最大的一次争吵。眼泪都出来了。还说了重话。最后,
我们都受不了互相冷战。我感觉那一刻其实反而增强了我们之间的链接,如果我可以这么说的话。

You might also like