This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Under the guidance of: Dr. Shalini Agrawal Submitted By: Ravindra Nath
INTRODUCTION ULIP PLAN
ULIP stands for Unit Linked Insurance Plans. As we know that insurance is for protecting our life from any uncertain events like death or accident. The purpose of the normal insurance plan is just protecting the life but not ensuring any savings for the future.
The example for the pure insurance plans are term insurance. Many people wanted plan which gives protection also gives the returns for their investment. So, insurance companies come up with the ULIP plan where the premium amount is invested in the stock market and returns better income on the maturity period.
Objectives of the Study
• To analyze the concept and parameters of ULIP Plan. • To make a comparative analyses of HDFC Standard Life & ICICI prudential life. • To know the satisfaction level of investment in HDFC Standard Life & ICICI prudential life. • To know investor behavior regarding risk factor involved in ULIP Plan.
• Research technique • Sampling
• • • • •
Research element Sample size Sample frame Sampling method Area of sampling
• • • • •
Investors 100 List of investors Convenience Bareilly city
1. Working professionals, businessman and government service employees invest in the ULIP plan more in comparison to others. 2. A lot of investors invest in ULIP plan as because of high return and tax benefits provided to them by investing in such plans. 3. More than 50% of investors prefers to invest in the ICICI ULIP plan because of the higher return.
4. In ICICI ULIP plan there is higher return with lower risk so that investors prefers to invest in the plan. 5. In HDFC ULIP plan investors consider more on maturity period rather than on risk involved in investing. 6. About 50% of investors purchase the HDFC ULIP plan from stock market.
RECOMMENDATIONS AND SUGGESTION
• Total financial planning and advice should be given to every customer. • The company should quite frequently send their agent to the customer so that they should be aware of the latest offer. • The company should attempt to open more and more of its branches in the country so as to promote their product publicity.
• More emphasis should be on promotional activities. • More business opportunity seminars should be conducted to make people aware of the offer given.