This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
…200,000 potential and existing entrepreneurs identified,
recruited, organized, trained, mentored, coached, inspired and motivated to create/establish and grow their own businesses, each with the potential to create five jobs, and collectively creating 1,000,000 jobs by 31st December 2017!
Will you be one of them?
This is an Intensive Entrepreneurship Development, Business Training and Mentorship Program that will be offered as an ecourse. Researched and developed over the past 5 years, this program will identify, organize, train, mentor, motivate, inspire, and support 200,000 potential and existing entrepreneurs over the next 5 years... through monthly e-lessons, Audio CD lessons, practical business lessons on DVDs and Quarterly Live training and motivational seminars. By 31st December 2017, the program will create 1,000,000 jobs!
What You will Get:
Upon registering, you will receive the Business Start-Up Toolkit. In it, you will find: 1. An electronic easy-to-read 30-page workbook (you are free to print it); 2. Over 10 business planning tools and templates including a Simplified Business Planning Template 3. Over 7 hours of audio tutorials presented in MP3 format, professionally studio-recorded by the course developer, Henry Kachaje. The audio tutorials are presented in 8 modules as follows: Module 1: Understanding Business & Entrepreneurship
1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) Introduction to Business & Entrepreneurship Identifying Business Opportunities Developing the Entrepreneurial Mindset The Law of Income How to Develop a Business Concept Assessing Your Readiness to Start a Business
Module 2: Becoming an Entrepreneur: What it Takes
1) 2) 3) 4) Switching from Employment to Entrepreneurship Differences between an Employee & an Entrepreneur Developing Your Entrepreneurial Capabilities Key Entrepreneurial Qualities
Module 3: How to Generate Viable Business Ideas
1) 2) 3) 4) 5) How to Identify Business Opportunities How to Develop Your Creativity Developing Your Entrepreneurial Capabilities Reprogramming Your Mind for Business Success How to Turn Your Talents into Cash Generating Assets
Module 4: How to Raise Capital for Your Business
1) Seven Creative Ways to Raise Capital without Getting a Bank Loan! ithout
Module 5: How to Develop a Business Plan Module 6: Sales Planning in Your Business
1) 2) 3) 4) 5) Understanding Sales How to Sell Successfully After Sales Service and How to Get Repeat Business How to Increase Sales in Your Business How to Develop an Effective Sales Strategy
Module 7: How to Grow Your Capital
1) The 10-10-10 Financial Principle: from K10,000 to K10,000,000 in just 10 trading levels 10
Module 8: Business Management Principles
1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) When and How to Delegate How to Manage Human Resources in Your Business How to Plan and Manage Your Production Mana How to Manage Your Sales How to Manage Finances in Your Business Invest in Yourself: You are the Brains for Your Business
Extra Resources >>>
The Business Start-Up Toolkit also contains various business planning tools (in MS Word and Excel). The Up Excel) tools include:
1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8) 9) 101 Business Ideas (giving you pointers to potential business areas) Setting Your Business Vision and Goals Business Planning Template Business Financial Planning Tools (Income ( Statement, Cashflow Statement, Balance Sheet), Market Research Template Break-Even Calculation Even Record Keeping and Stock Control Cashflow and Budgeting Costing and Pricing
There is More…
You will also receive Weekly Business Lessons and Tips via e-mail. Different topics have been carefully selected to help any person starting and building a business to learn the fundamentals of entrepreneurship and business management. The Weekly Business Lessons and Tips will be absolutely free to registered program members! Business Coaching and Mentorship on DVDs and CDs: Every month Business Consult Africa will release practical business lessons on DVDs or CDs. These will be communicated to you via e-mail and made available to you at very low prices. In these DVDs and CDs, you will learn a lot on entrepreneurship and business lessons from Malawian entrepreneurs and successful business men and women. Business Consult Africa will organize Quarterly Live Business Seminars and Workshops in Blantyre, Lilongwe and Mzuzu. The seminars will be offered at very affordable fees to ensure that you are able to fully benefit from the Entrepreneurship Revolution Program. Dates will be communicated to you via e-mail.
Is this a program for you?
Below is a checklist. If you answer “Yes” to all the nine requirements, then you can be one of the 200,000!
Requirements 1 2 3 4 5 A strong desire and passion to learn about entrepreneurship and business management Willingness to let go of “old poor thinking” and adopt new ways of successful thinking A commitment to complete the program (for the whole 5 years) Must have an e-mail address. Most of the coaching and Business lessons will be sent via e-mail Must have a DVD / CD player and an MP3 player. The lessons, mentorship and coaching will be done through audio CDs and DVDs. The business audio tutorials in the Business Start-Up Toolkit are presented in MP3 format. Must be willing to invest and continually develop your business skills through the monthly lessons, mentorship and coaching to be done through audio CDs and DVDs Willingness to attend Quarterly Live Training Workshops to be conducted in Blantyre, Lilongwe and Mzuzu Must be willing to start small and grow the business gradually Must be a passionate and patriot person, willing to use your business success to contribute towards the socioeconomic development of our beloved beautiful country of Malawi. Yes! No!
6 7 8 9
Still interested to join the Entrepreneurship Revolution?
Registration Details and Procedures
You will be required to pay a once off registration fee of MK5,000 to join the Entrepreneurship Revolution Program. The fee covers registration and cost of the Business Start-Up Toolkit. You will also receive a free Up DVD with inspiring stories on how some notable Malawian entrepreneurs got started in business. This DVD entrepreneurs is a recording of the first-ever conference of Small and Medium Enterprises (SME Summit) that Business ever nterprises Bu Consult Africa hosted in 2009. The 3-day conference attracted about 300 delegates. 3 day
“In this DVD you will watch inspiring stories of how ‘ordinary Malawians’ In ordinary Malawians created successful companies from scratch. You will be inspired and motivated to learn the humble beginnings of Combine Cargo Ltd, Nali Limited, Countrywide Car Hire, Zodiak Broadcasting Corporation, Corpora Namiwawa Private Schools and many more!”
The Business Start-Up Toolkit must be collected from Business Consult Africa offices, Northgate Arcade, Opposite Polytechnic, Ginnery Corner, Blantyre. For clients outside Blantyre, the Business Start-Up Toolkit Start can be posted by courier, and the courier costs will be charged separately. The registration fees can be paid at Business Consult Africa offices, or deposited into the following account:
Account Name Account No. Bank Branch
Business Consult Africa 070023808 First Merchant Bank Blantyre Branch :
Business Consult Africa
0025311955023 NBS Bank Ginnery Corner Branch
Need More Information?
Kirana on 01 875 700 / 733
e-mail: erp@businesscon ssconsultafrica.com
Katie on: 0 888 229 111 tie
or firstname.lastname@example.org bca@africa
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.