This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
com The Sheikh’s Biography: Autobiography: He was born in Cairo on the 26th of Rajab 1393 Hijri (August 17, 1974.) Fortunately his family’s house was located nearby the Azhar Mosque, the headquarters of the Ansar Assunna Group in Abdein and the Jam’iyya Shar’iyya (Islamic Law Association) in Khayamia. The location influenced the sheikh’s Islamic childhood and upbringing. Also, it has given him a holistic vision to Islam due to the variety of sources. The Sheikh’s pursue of ‘Ilm continued to grow until he joined the Faculty of Dar El-Uloum, Cairo University, where his study combined Shari’a and linguistics. The Sheikh is married to the daughter of Sheikh Mohamed Hussein Yaqoub and has two sons Oubada and Mohamed and one girl Asmaa. Education: The sheikh obtained a B.A. from the Faculty of Dar El-Uloum Cairo University with an overall grade of ‘Very Good’, and was amongst the top 10 students. Then enrolled to the pre-masters in Islamic Shariaa (Law) and was the first student, currently a masters student preparing his thesis on Islamic Jurisprudence and its Fundaments according to Sulaiman Bin Yassar; one of the seven major scholars of Islamic Jurisprudence. The most prominent sheikhs and scholars who educated the Sheikh:
(1) Learned the Holy Quran from Sheikh Ahmed Sobhi the student of his Virtue Sheikh
Ahmed Abdul Aziz Ezzayat (May Allah have Mercy upon him).
(2) Sheikh Osama Abdul Azeim Hamza, Professor of Fundaments of Islamic jurisprudence
in Azhar University, and the well-known educator is considered to be the most prominent of his mentors, whom the sheikh had been raised in his school. That had strongly influenced him on both academically as well as personally until this moment, as he is very dear to Sheikh Hany. He has received ‘Ilm from the sheikh’s explanatory lectures in Zad ulMaad, alWabel usSayeb, Tareeq ulHijratain, Madarej asSalikein by Ibn elQayyim.
(3) His Virtue Sheikh Mohamed Safwat Nour El Din, Head of Ansar asSunna Group, from
whom he had received Hadith Gibril explanatory lectures.
(4) His Virtue Sheikh Mohamed Bin Ismail El Mokdam. (5) His Virtue Sheikh Mohamed Hussein Yacoub, who is like a Godfather to the sheikh,
and he hopes that Allah would credit Sheikh Mohamed Hussein for his deeds, worth mentioning that he is also the Sheikh Hany’s father in law.
(6) His Virtue Sheikh Mohamed adDebeisy, from whom he had received some of his
explanatory lectures in Alaqeeda atTahawiyya, Madarij AsSalikin and objective explanatory lectures about the Quran.
(7) His Virtue Sheikh Abou Ishak El Howeini, to whom he has listened to his explanatory
lectures in Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim, along with attending many of his lectures concerning a wide variety of topics.
(8) His Virtue Sheikh Mohamed Hassan, to whom he has listened to some of his Hadith
Gibril explanation lectures as well as many of his Khotbas.
His Virtue Sheikh Ossama Hamed.
(10)Professor Mohamed Beltaji Hassan – May Allah have mercy upon him – Dean of Dar
El-Uloum, and former Head of Department of Fundaments of Islamic Jurisprudence, who had been the lecturer of the Sheikh for three years, the last of which was during his pre-masters.
(11)Professor Ahmed Yousuf Soliman, current Department Head of Fundaments of Islamic
Jurisprudence, Faculty of Dar El-Uloum. (12)Professor Mohamed Nabil Ghanayem Professor of Fundaments of Islamic Jurisprudence at the faculty of Dar El-Uloum.
(13)Professor Abdullah Shehata – May Allah have mercy upon him – Professor of Islamic
Shariaa Faculty of Dar El-Uloum.
(14)Professor Hussein El Shafie Dean of Islamic University in Pakistan, former deputy of
Dar El-Uloum Faculty and professor of Islamic Philosophy in the Faculty of Dar ElUloum.
(15)Professor Sheikh Mohamed Abdulmoneim Qey’ee – May Allah have mercy upon him
– whom the sheikh has studied his lectures in Fundaments of Islamic jurisprudence by Khodary, as well as learnt his explanation to (Aslan Fi Uloum elQuran) book.
(16)His Virtue Sheikh Ismail Sadek El Adawi – May Allah have mercy upon him – to whom
he has attended some Quran explanatory lectures and explanation of Mokhtasar Khalil in Malki Fundaments of Islamic jurisprudence.
(17)His Virtue Sheikh Safwat El Shawady (May Allah have mercy upon him).
In addition to other professors in the Faculty of Dar El-Uloum, from whom the sheikh inherited some of their knowledge Scholars whom the sheikh had the honor of meeting or attending one of their lectures:
1. Scholar Sheikh Abdul Aziz Bin Baz. This was during the pilgrimage of 1411 hijri and
there are many correspondences between them.
2. His Virtue Sheikh Mohamed Bin Saleh El Othaimein and there are many
correspondences between them.
3. His Virtue Sheikh Abou Bakr Jaber alJaza’iri. 4. His Virtue Sheikh Saleh Fawzan. 5. His Virtue, Renaissance man, professor Abou Fahr Mahmoud Mohamed Shaker (May
Allah have mercy upon him).
6. Sheikh Dr. Mahmoud Mohamed El Tanahi (May Allah have mercy upon him).
Certified by Sheikh Khaled Abdul Wakeel bin Abdul-Wahed AlHashimi to narrate The Holy Quraan, as well as alMowatta, two Sahih collections, the four Sunan collections, Sahih Ibn Khuzaymah, Sahih Ibn Habban, Mostadrak ulHakem, Sunan alBayhaki, Sunan adDaraqotny, Musnad of Imam Ahmad, Sunan adDarmy, Tafseer Ibn Jarir atTabary, Tafseer Ibn Katheer, and Tafseer alJalalain.
Certified by Sheikh Mohamed bin Nassir alAjmi with the (Mosalsal), in all narrations that were found to be authentic according to the conditions of scholars of hadeeth
The Sheikh’s most significant researches and scholarly achievements:
1. Participated in the authentication of (alBidaya Wa anNihaya) which was conducted in
Hajr Center in Cairo.
2. Participated in the authentication of (Nasaa’ih uShabab, Tahtheeb Ghithaa’ alAlbaab.) 3. A collection of scholarly researches: A study on the rules & regulations of Quran
exegetics, Methodology of Research in the Fundaments of Islamic jurisprudence, Muta’a marriages between the Sunna and Shi’a, Circumcision, Polygamy under Islamic law, the say about breast-feeding of grown-ups. Also, a handsome of literally
researches such as: methodology of taste by alAqqad’s, prophetic hadeeth and purposefulness of fixtures.
4. Participated in researching and preparation of Sheikh Mohamed Hussein Yakoub
books: How should I repent? and the Brotherhood, Objectives of a seeker ‘Ilm...”
5. A group of Dawa books: 20 ways to escape hell, Who will win alQadr Night?, My Lord;
I love thee, Our Apologies, O Messenger of Allah!, Pains of the Messenger, Friday Chores, A day in a patient Muslim’s life. 6. A collection of audio lectures and series, such as: more than one explanation of (AlOdda Sharh AlOmda) in Hanbali Jurisprudence, an explanation of (Attohfa Assaniyya) and (Qatr unNada) in Arabic Syntax – Nahu, an explanation of (Alwaraqat in Fundamentals of Islamic Jurisprudence), an explanation of Albayqoniyya poem in Hadeeth Terminology, explanation of the Forty Nawawi Hadeeth, an explanation of Riyadh usSaliheen, an explanation of Zad ulMa’ad by Ibn alQayyim, an explanation of (Kitab alJanaa’iz) and (Sifat Salat unNabi Salla Allahu Alaihi wa Sallam) by the renaissance man alAlbani, an explanation of the most excellent name of Allah. Also, series of “the advices that come before the good deeds”, as well as “luxury in life of Muslims” and others…
7. Participated in preparation of a number of software programs produced by Sakhr
Software. His Mythology & Dawa Style:
1. His focus is about the upbringing of youth, for in his lectures he continuously
emphasizes on the importance of formulating the Islamic character based on three categories: knowledge – worship – Dawa.
2. To merge between academic knowledge lectures and educational advices. Making
Dawa in accordance to different social classes. 3. Kindness, easiness and mercifulness with people.
4. Learning the ethics of dialogue and argument.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.