You are on page 1of 4

Thread by @AJA_Cortes: Shoulder Routine: I've had clients do this for ... https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1302466638466355201.

html

Alexander "Chadicus Rex" Cortes PhD (BroScience)

Follow @AJA_Cortes 94.4K followers

Sep 6th 2020, 3 tweets, 1 min read

 Bookmark  Save as PDF  My Authors

Shoulder Routine:

I've had clients do this for years, it fantastic for hypertrophy, and its safe for just about
anyone to do

Its called a Defranco Complex

DB Front Raise
DB Lateral Raise
DB Curl and Press

25 reps each first, 15 reps second set, 10 reps third set...

Do it seated to avoid momentum & better focus on the shoulders

Dont rest at all between sets, get it done as quickly as possible

The weight will be light, and the burn immense

It works well if you do it at the end of a chest or shoulder workout

and if overhead pressing is contraindicated, it can readily make up for it

Do it 3x a week for a month, you'll see the visual gains in muscle and mind muscle connection as well

 Tweet  Share  Email  Embed

 Keep Current with Alexander "Chadicus Rex" Cortes PhD (BroScience)

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!
  Help | About | TOS | Privacy

 Tweet  Share

1 of 4 2/2/2021, 12:12 PM
Thread by @AJA_Cortes: Shoulder Routine: I've had clients do this for ... https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1302466638466355201.html

 This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

Twitter may remove this content at anytime, convert it as a PDF, save and print for later use!

 Save this thread as PDF

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

1) Follow Thread Reader App on Twitter so you can easily mention us!

2) Go to a Twitter thread (series of Tweets by the same owner) and mention us with a keyword "unroll"

@threadreaderapp unroll

You can practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @AJA_Cortes see all

@AJA_Cortes
Aug 22nd 2020

 Tweet  Share

2 of 4 2/2/2021, 12:12 PM
Thread by @AJA_Cortes: Shoulder Routine: I've had clients do this for ... https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1302466638466355201.html

Oxycontin into an epidemic addiction that killed 250K people They popularized the 1-10 scale to give doctors a diagnostic model to
prescribe opioids

Company was created by the Sackler brother Arthur Sackler was a copywriter who become a doctor had the genius idea to own a
drug company, and to market drugs directly to doctors Doctors he knew are very persuaded by what their fellow doctors think...

He paid for and wrote ads in MEDICAL JOURNALS Came up with advertisement literature that could be read in doctors offices You

Read 18 tweets

@AJA_Cortes
Aug 18th 2020

There is some truth to the idea that men are intimidated by Confident Women Many men today are low-energy, low vibration,
passive Around more confident men they can quietly retreat and be silent, theres natural hierarchy Around confident women
though, its doubly uncomfortable

They have no way of establishing polarity at all, they lack the Masculine energy to counterbalance and be at ease The result is
insecurity, discomfort, and feeling threatened, all at once Hence the passive-aggressive behavior and animosity

Beautiful women tend to be intimidating by default, beauty always has its own level of energy for most men, their energy level is
lower in comparison Add in confidence and competence, and you have no way of matching it High energy men are scarce. It’s a real
Read 8 tweets

@AJA_Cortes
Aug 10th 2020

AJACs Lessons in Working for Yourself Its year 4 since I left the rat race & set out build my life as I see fit These are raw & not in any
order, May they be helpful 1) A Business model is a model, its not a Plan. Good Planning cant compensate for a Bad Model, & Vice
Versa

This is a critical difference to understand Your business model is the core idea/structure that your business is based around Your
planning is how you actionably go about bring that idea/structure into fruition and make it real Creating a model is generally not
difficult...

Its the execution that tends to kill people The day in and day execution of action is discouraging, it takes time before you grow and
Read 14 tweets

 Tweet  Share

3 of 4 2/2/2021, 12:12 PM

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about
the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3.00/month or $30.00/year) and get exclusive features!

 Become Premium

Too expensive? Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

 Donate via Paypal  Become our Patreon

  Thank you for your support!  

 Tweet  Share

4 of 4 2/2/2021, 12:12 PM

You might also like