You are on page 1of 2

Unit5

中译英
1.我最尴尬的一刻就是当我想介绍她时却想不起她的名字了。
My most embarrassing moment was when I tried to introduce her but couldn't remember her name.
2.令我惊讶的是他们出版了我的诗歌。
To my astonishment they published my poem.
3.简从书架上拿起一本杂志开始东一页西一页地随便翻阅。
Jane picked up a magazine from the bookshelf and started reading here and there at random.
4.这有一些棉和亚麻衬衫,后者更贵一些。
There are cotton and linen shirts but the latter are more expensive.
5.琳达坚信任何人都可以写一本书,只要他们下定决心。
Linda firmly believes that anyone can write a book if they set their mind on it.
6.太尴尬了,我一下子哭了起来。
I was so embarrassed that I burst into tears.
7. Crying wind 这本书被翻译成十五种语言并在全世界销售。
Crying Wind was translated into 15 languages and sold worldwide.
8.人们问我有什么资历成为一名作家。
People ask what qualifications I have to be a writer.
Unit7
1.你应该利用这个机会尽量给你的老板留下一个好的印象。
You should take advantage of this opportunity and try to make a good impression on your boss.
2.在这里你可以挑选最适合你口味的布丁。而且,你还可以品尝它们。
Here you may select the pudding which is most to your taste, and you are allowed to sample them.
3. Sam 买不起他极想要的那种相机,因为它太贵了。
Sam couldn't afford that camera he longed for because it was too expensive.
4.请您赏光来参加我们星期六的英语晚会好吗?
Would you do us a favor by coming to our English evening this Saturday?
5.他整个上午都在忙于写那篇故事,只是偶尔停下来喝杯茶。
He was busy writing the story all the morning, only breaking off occasionally to have a cup of tea.
Unit8
1.我退了出去,把钥匙放回藏钥匙的地方,考虑着该怎么办。
I backed out, put the key back in its hiding place, and(认真考虑着怎么办才好).thought over what to do .
2.为了阻止病毒的传播,医生建议人们避免与患者密切接触。
To stop the spread to the virus, doctors (建议人们避免与病人近距离接触)advised people to avoid close contact with the
patients
3. 有人担心,更高的利率可能会阻碍世界经济增长。
There are fears that higher interest rates could hold back the world economy.(抑制世界经济增长).
4.这些小小的辅助工具可以帮助残疾人克服与饮食、穿衣和其他方面有关的一系列问题。
These small aids can help the disabled to ( 战胜很多不同方面的问题 )overcome a wide range of problems relating to
eating, drinking, dressing and others.
5.随着圣诞节的临近,我自然开始想知道我能得到什么礼物。
As Christmas approached (圣诞节临近了), I naturally began to wonder what present I might get.
6.当他渐渐获得了信心的时候,他的语气变得自然,说话也自然而然。
As he gradually acquired confidence (当他渐渐获得了信心的时候), his tone became natural and his words came out
spontaneously.
英译中
Unit7
1. I have often wondered whether some people, who had no intention of making a purchase,would take advantage of this
privilege .
我常常好奇,会不会有一些根本无意购买的人利用这一优惠趁机揩油。
2. The elderly gentleman, who was poorly but neatly dressed, accepted the spoon and began eagerly to sample one after
another of the puddings, only breaking off occasionally to wipe his red eyes with a large torn handkerchief.
这位老先生衣着虽然破旧,但却十分整洁。他接过调羹,便开始急切地一个接一个地品尝起来,只是偶尔停下来 ,
用一块大的破手绢擦擦他的红眼睛。
3. Probably he had come down in the world and this sampling was all that was left him from the time when he could afford
to come and select his favorite pudding.
很可能他已经家道败落。从前他是有钱来选购他最喜爱的布丁的,而今却只能这样来品尝一下布丁的味道了。
4. Amidst the crowd of happy, prosperous looking Christmas shoppers, the little black figure of the old man seemed pitiful
and out of place.
在那些喜形于色、看上去很富有的圣诞节购物者中,老人矮小的黑色身影显得很可怜,很不相称。
5. To save his “honour” he had been forced into a purchase which he could not possibly afford.
为了保住“面子”,他被迫买下了他实在买不起的东西。
Unit8
1. It was the same second-hand bike I'd been admiring in a Baltimore Street shop window.
这正是那辆摆在巴尔的摩大街一家商店橱窗里一直让我羡慕不已的二手车。
2. Somehow my mother had scraped together enough for a down payment and meant to surprise me with the bicycle on
Christmas morning.
我母亲想办法凑足了首付款,打算在圣诞节早晨拿这辆自行车给我一个惊喜。
3. I had robbed her of the pleasure of seeing me astonished and delighted on Christmas day.
我剥夺了她在圣诞节那天见到我又惊又喜似的欢乐
4. I'd seen speechless gratitude in the movies too, and it never really worked until the actors managed to cry a few quiet
tears.
我在电影里也看到过说不出话来的感激,但直到演员们设法哭出几滴无声的眼泪时才真正起到作用。
5. Still, I knew that she was as happy as I was to see her so happy.
不过,我还是知道她很高兴,就像我看到她那么高兴我也高兴一样。

英语三级试卷翻译
中译英
81. 通常他十二点才上床睡觉 He usually goes to bed at 12 o’clock.
82. 因为这几天很忙,所以他今天不会来了 He is so busy these days that he will not come today.
83. 令我们惊讶的是,他今天没有来学校 To our surprise, he didn’t come to school today.
84. 她听到孩子在大声哭泣 She heard the baby crying loudly.
85. 一下火车,我就看到妈妈在车站径行直遂 As soon as I got off the train, I saw my mother waiting for me at the
station.
英译中
76. “Sibling rivalry is hard to deal with.”
兄弟姐妹之间争宠很难处理。
77. The other is to avoid comparing siblings with each other.
另一个是避免把兄弟姐妹相互比较。
78.Grange and her colleagues came up with the idea of a ranking tool in the spring of 2017.
2017 年春天,Grange 和她的同事提出了一个排名工具的想法。
79. It’s a tool everyone can use.
这是一个每个人都可以用的工具。
80. The type of food you’re air frying can make a difference when it comes to your health.
空气煎炸的食物种类会对你的健康有影响。

You might also like