You are on page 1of 1

Game.Of.Thrones.

S04E01
Magnificent. 神作
Looks fresh-forged. 看上去像新铸的 Game.Of.Thrones.S04E01
It is. 正是
No one's made a Valyrian steel sword 瓦雷利亚毁灭以来
since the Doom of Valyria. 没人锻出过瓦雷利亚钢剑
There are three living smiths who know how to 世上还有三名铁匠懂得如何重铸瓦
rework Valyrian steel. 雷利亚钢
The finest of them was in Volantis. 手艺最精的在瓦兰提斯
Came here to King's Landing at my invitation. 应我之邀来到君临
Where did you get this much Valyrian steel? 您从哪里弄来这么多瓦雷利亚钢
From someone who no longer had need of it. 从一个再也用不到它的人那里
You've wanted one of these in the family for a long 您一直想要一柄瓦雷利亚钢族剑
time.
-And now we have two. -Two? -现在有两柄了 -两柄
The original weapon was absurdly large. 原剑大得荒唐
Plenty of steel for two swords. 足够重铸两柄
Well, thank you. It's glorious. 谢谢您 真是一柄好剑
You'll have to train your left hand. 你得练习左手
Any decent swordsman knows how to use both hands. 优秀的剑士懂得如何运用双手
You'll never be as good. 你回不到从前了
No. 没错
But as long as I'm better than everyone else, 不过只要我还是比别人都强
I suppose it doesn't matter. 料也无妨
You can't serve in the Kingsguard with one hand. 你一只手无法胜任御林铁卫
Where's that written? I can and I will. 哪里写着了 我能 我也会
The Kingsguard oath is for life. 御林铁卫是终身誓言
The war is over. The king is safe. 战争已经结束 国王很安全
The king is never safe. 国王永远不安全
How many people in this city alone 单是这座城里就有多少人
would love to see his head on a pike? 希望看他的头插上枪尖
Other knights protected the king while you were a 你被俘时有其他骑士护卫国王
prisoner.
They will continue to do so when you go home. 你回家之后也当如此
-Home? -You'll return to Casterly Rock -回家 -你要回凯岩城
and rule in my stead. 代我统治
You are the Lord of Casterly Rock. 您才是凯岩城公爵
I am the King's Hand. My place is here. 我是国王之手 我的位置在这里
I don't expect to see the Rock again before I die. 我死前不会再见到凯岩城了
You know what they call me? 您知道人们叫我什么
Kingslayer. Oathbreaker. 弑君者 背誓者
Man without honor. 毫无荣誉之人
Now you want me to break another sacred vow. 您现在又要我违背神圣的誓言
You won't be breaking anything. 你不用违背任何誓言
There is a precedent to relieve a Kingsguard of his 免除御林铁卫职务已有先例
duties.
The king will exercise that prerogative. 国王将行使这项特权
-No. -No? -不 -不
No. 不
I don't believe I asked you a question. 我想我不是在询问你
There's my answer. 这是我的回答
If you think your bloody honor comes before your 如果你以为你该死的荣誉高于家族
family.
My bloody honor is beyond repair, 我的荣誉早就无可挽回
but my answer is still no. I don't want Casterly 但我的回答依然是不 我不要凯岩
Rock. 城
I don't want a wife. I don't want children. 我不想娶妻 我不要生子
What do you want? 你想要什么
Supper+ 微信
更多剧本 zkz2015
would be nice. 第 1 页 共 1 页 晚餐就很好
For 40 years I've tried to teach you. 四十年来我努力教导你
If you haven't learned by now, you never will. 你至今还是不懂 你永远不会懂
Go. 去吧

You might also like