Kalapatti PostDistrictCoimbatoreState :Tamil NaduPin :641048
Contact Details :
Email ID :firstname.lastname@example.orgMobile No :9994782117
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION PARTICULARS
Exam PassedYear of PassingMedium of InstructionWhether studied Tamil asone of the subject
S.S.L.C :2004EnglishYesOthers :--
Details regarding the prescribed qualification :
Qualification Details :SSLCOther Equivalent Qualification Details :--Certificate No :232301Year of Passing :2004Name of the Authority/ University :cbsePreferential qualification for per notification :NoType writing / Short hand Qualification
Type Writing----Short hand----Name of the Examination Centre District:CoimbatoreName of the Examination Centre :Coimbatore NorthCompulsory Subject (apart from General Knowledge) :General Knowledge with TamilDo you claim Age Concession? :NoDo You Claim Fee Exemption? :NoPost Preference :--Criminal Case (Registered/Pending/Punishment awarded) :Not ApplicableParticipation in Political Activities (In agitation/As a Member of PoliticalOrganisation/Candidature in Election) :Not Applicable
Post Qualification work experience (Start from present Employer) :Name of the OrganisationDesignationFrom(mm/yyyy)To(mm/yyyy)Nature of Duty
Previous appearance for Oral Test / Written Test
Name of the Post Register No. Year
1. I hereby declare that all the particulars furnished in this application are true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief. In the event of any information being found false orincorrect or ineligibility being detected before or after the examination, action can be taken against me by the TNPSC.
2. I hereby declare that I will not be a party to any kind of canvassing on my behalf.
3. I further declare that I fulfil all the eligibility conditions prescribed for admission to the examination.
4. I have informed my employer in writing that I am applying for this Examination.
5. I have gone through the Instructions etc. to candidates and the Commissions notification for this Recruitment before filling up the application form.