You are on page 1of 1

WHERE ARE YOUR FUTURE BOYFRIENDS?

你上周会老家了。 你妈妈怎么样?
Last week, you went back to your hometown. How is your mother?

- 我妈妈挺好的呀。她问起了你。
My mom is very good. She asked about you.
- 她说,艳艳最近谈男朋友了吗?我说没有。
She said, has yanyan found a boyfriend recently? I said, no.
- 她说,是不是她平时穿得太性感了?
She said, is it because she ordinarily dresses very sexy?
- 然后让她就是穿得稍微保守一点。
Then have her dress a little bit more conservative.

所以就是要我穿多一点,对吗?
So she wants me to wear more, right?

但是深圳太热啦。
But its too hot in Shenzhen.

- 但是为了赵男朋友, 热一点也没关系的。
It doesn’t matter if you’ll feel a bit hot.

你确定吗?如果我穿多一点,就可以找到男朋友?
Are you sure? If I will dress more, then I can find a boyfriend?

- 不确定。因为我穿的也很少, 我也没找到男朋友。
Not certain. Because I don’t wear much either, I also haven’t found a boyfriend.

对啊,我觉得你穿的也很少啊。你妈没说你吗?
- 我回家穿的挺多的。但是跟你在一起,我就穿得比较少。

所以是被我影响了,是吗?
- 对对,不能输。

那下次我不穿咯。你要怎么办?
- 那你不穿,那我理你远一点。我不认识你。我回家去。

You might also like