You are on page 1of 103

+++++++此为分集分割线+++++++ Peppa has found a little puddle.

+++++++++++++++++++++ 佩奇找到了一个小泥坑。
I'm Peppa Pig. George has found a big puddle.
我是佩奇。 乔治找到了一个大泥坑。
This is my little brother, George. Look, George. There's a really big puddle.
这是我的弟弟乔治。 你看,乔治。那里有一个很大的泥坑。
This is Mummy Pig. George wants to jump into the big puddle first.
这是我的妈妈。 乔治想第一个跳到泥坑里去玩。
And this is Daddy Pig. Stop, George.l must check if it's safe for you.
这是我的爸爸。 等一下,乔治。我得检查一下这里安不安全。
Peppa pig. Good. It is safe for you.
小猪佩奇 很好。你可以放心地玩啦。
Sorry, George. It's only mud.
对不起,乔治。只是些泥而已。
Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles.
Muddy Puddles. 佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。
泥坑 Come on, George.Let's go and show Daddy.
It is raining today. 来吧,乔治。我们快点去给爸爸看看。
今天下雨了。 Goodness me.
So, Peppa and George cannot play outside. 哦,我的老天呀。
所以佩奇和乔治不能在外边玩了。 Daddy. Daddy.Guess what we've been doing.
Daddy, it's stopped raining. 爸爸。爸爸。你猜猜我们刚才干了些什么。
爸爸,现在雨停了。 Let me think...
Can we go out to play? 请我想一想。。。
我们能出去玩吗? Have you been watching television?
Alright, run along you two. 你们刚才看电视了?
好的,你们俩个去玩吧。 No. No. Daddy.
Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles. 不对,你猜错了,爸爸。
佩奇最喜欢在泥坑里玩。 Have you just had a bath?
I love muddy puddles. 你们刚才洗澡了?
我最喜欢在泥坑里玩了。 No. No.
Peppa. lf you jump in muddy puddles, 不对。不对。
佩奇。如果你要在泥坑里跳, I know. You've been jumping in muddy puddles.
you must wear your boots. 我知道了。你们刚才在泥坑里跳来跳去。
你必须要穿上靴子才行。 Yes. Yes. Daddy. We've been jumping in muddy puddles.
Sorry, Mummy. 没错。没错。爸爸。我们刚才在泥坑里跳来跳去。
对不起,妈妈。 Ho. Ho. And look at the mess you're in.
George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too. 呵呵。看看你们弄得多脏呀。
乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。 Oooh...
George. If you jump in muddy puddles, 糟糕。。 。
我说乔治。如果你想在泥坑里跳, Oh, well, it's only mud.
you must wear your boots. 哦,没事,只是些泥而已。
你也必须穿上靴子才行。 Let's clean up quickly before Mummy sees the mess.
Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George. 快清理干净,别让妈妈看到那么脏。
佩奇喜欢照顾她的弟弟乔治。 Daddy, when we've cleaned up,
George, let's find some more puddles. 爸爸,我们清理干净以后,
好了,乔治,我们再去找几个泥坑跳吧。 will you and Mummy come and play, too?
Peppa and George are having a lot of fun. 你和妈妈也会一起来玩吗?
佩奇和乔治玩得很开心。 Yes, we can all play in the garden.
1
是的,我们都可以在花园玩。 Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Peppa and George are wearing their boots. 咯~~~~~~~~~~~
佩奇和乔治穿上他们的靴子。 Eeek. Too scary.
Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots. 呃。 太吓人了。
猪妈妈和猪爸爸也穿上他们的靴子。 At suppertime,
Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. 吃晚饭时,
佩奇喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。 Mr. Dinosaur sits next to George.
Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. 恐龙先生坐在乔治的身边。
每个人都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。 I beg your pardon.
Oh, Daddy pig,look at the mess you're in. 很抱歉。
哦,看啦,猪爸爸,瞧瞧你身上多脏呀。 Was that you George, or was it Mr. Dinosaur?
lt's only mud. 是你吗乔治,还是恐龙先生?
只是些泥而已。 DineDine SawSaw.
I'm Peppa Pig.This is my little brother, George. 恐龙。
我是小猪佩奇。这是我的弟弟,乔治。 At bath time,
This is Mummy Pig. 在洗澡的时候,
这是妈妈。 George shares his bath with Mr. Dinosaur
+++++++++++++++++++++ 乔治与恐龙先生一起洗。
+++++++++++++++++++++ Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
+++++++++++++++++++++ 咯~~~~~~~~
I'm Peppa Pig. Goodnight, Peppa.
我是佩奇。 晚安,佩奇。
This is my little brother, George. Goodnight, Mummy.
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 晚安,妈妈。
This is Mummy Pig. Goodnight, George.
这是我的妈妈。 晚安,乔治。
And this is Daddy Pig. And goodnight, Mr. Dinosaur.
这是我的爸爸。 晚安,恐龙先生。
Peppa pig. Grrrrrrrrr.
小猪佩奇。 咯~~~~~~~
When George goes to bed,
乔治睡觉时,
Mr. Dinosaur is tucked up with him.
Mr. Dinosaur is Lost. 恐龙先生和他睡在一起。
恐龙先生不见了 George's favourite game is
George's favourite toy is Mr. Dinosaur. 乔治最喜欢的游戏是
乔治最喜欢的玩具是恐龙先生。 throwing Mr. Dinosaur up in the air...
DineDine SawSaw. 把恐龙先生扔上天空。。。
恐龙 Wheeeeeee.
George loves Mr. Dinosaur. ...and catching him when he falls back down.
乔治最喜欢恐龙先生了。 在他掉下来时把他接住
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. Wheeeeeeeee.
咯~~~~~~~~~~~ Peppa and Daddy Pig are playing draughts.
Sometimes, George likes to scare Peppa with Mr. 佩奇正在和猪爸爸捉国际跳棋。
Dinosaur. I win, Daddy.
有时候,乔治喜欢用恐龙先生吓唬佩奇。 我赢了,爸爸。
Sometimes, George likes to scare Peppa with Mr. Oh, well done,Peppa.
Dinosaur. 哦,下得好,佩奇。
有时候,乔治喜欢用恐龙先生吓唬佩奇。 Whhhhaaaaaaaaaaa。
2
哇~~~~~~~~~ George always has Mr. Dinosaur
George? with him in the bath.
乔治? 乔治总是在洗澡时让恐龙先生陪着
Whaaaaaaaaa. So Mr. Dinosaur is in the bath.
哇~~~~~~~~~ 所以恐龙先生在浴缸里。
George, what's the matter? Mr. Dinosaur is not in the bath.
乔治,出什么事了? 恐龙先生不在浴缸里。
DineDine SawSaw... Oh. I know.
恐龙。 。。 哦,我知道了。
George, have you lost Mr. Dinosaur? I know where Mr. Dinosaur is.
乔治,你是不是把恐龙先生弄丢了? 我知道恐龙先生在哪里了。
George has lost Mr. Dinosaur. George always has Mr.
乔治把恐龙先生弄丢了。 Dinosaur in his bed at night.
Don't worry George. 乔治总是在晚上睡觉时让恐龙先生陪着
不用担心,乔治。 So that's where he is.
We'll find Mr. Dinosaur. 所以他应该在床上。
我们会找到恐龙先生的。 Mr. Dinosaur is not in George's bed.
It's a job for a detective. 恐龙先生不在乔治的床上。
现在轮到侦探出场了。 Oh.
Daddy, what is a detective? 哦。
爸爸,什么是侦探? Maybe we should try the garden.
A detective is a very important person 也许我们应该去花园里找找。
侦探是非常厉害的人 Yes, the garden.
who is good at finding things. 是的,是花园。
他们善长找到丢失的东西。 I was going to say that.
Me. Me. I'm good at finding things. 我正准备说。
我,我。我善长找到丢失的东西。 Where is Mr. Dinosaur?
Alright. Peppa is the detective. 恐龙先生在哪?
好吧。那现在佩奇就是侦探了。 Mr. Dinosaur is very hard to find.
George. I am the detective. 看来恐龙先生很难找到。
乔治,我现在是侦探了。 Oh. Mr. Dinosaur isn't anywhere.
I will help you find Mr. Dinosaur. 哦。哪里都没有恐龙先生。
我会帮你找到恐龙先生的。 George? You do love to throw
Maybe the detective should ask Mr. Dinosaur in the air...
也许侦探小姐应该问 乔治?你喜欢把恐龙先生扔上天空。。 。
George some simple questions. I wonder if this time
乔治一些简单的问题。 我想这一次
George? where's Mr. Dinosaur? you threw Mr. Dinosaur just a bit too high.
乔治?恐龙先生在哪里呢? 你是不是把恐龙先生扔得太高了一点。
Whaaaaaaaaaa. There he is. There he is.
哇~~~~~~ 在那里。在那里。
George does not know where Mr. Dinosaur is. I saw him first.
乔治不知道恐龙先生在哪里。 是我先看到他的。
The detective could try and guess Well done, Peppa.
侦探小姐要猜猜 干得好,佩奇。
where Mr. Dinosaur might be. You really are a very good detective.
恐龙先生可能在哪里。 你真是一个出色的侦探小姐。
I know. I know where he is. DineDine SawSaw.
我知道。我知道他在哪了。 恐龙。
3
Grrrrrrrrrr. No.
咯~~~~~~~ 不是。
George is so happy to have It's not a dinosaur. Come and see.
Mr. Dinosaur back again. 它不是恐龙。快进来看看。
找回了恐龙先生,乔治开心得不得了。 Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig have a pet parrot.
Wheeeeeeeeee. 猪奶奶和猪爷爷养了一只宠物鹦鹉。
Maybe it isn't a good idea to play with dinosaurs near Peppa, George, this is our pet parrot.
trees. 佩奇,乔治,这是我们的宠物鹦鹉。
在树附近和恐龙先生玩也许不是一个好主意。 She's called Polly. Pretty Polly.
Maybe it isn't a good idea to play with dinosaurs near 她叫波利。漂亮的波利。
trees. Pretty Polly.
在树附近和恐龙先生玩也许不是一个好主意。 漂亮的波利。
DineDine Sawsaw. Oooh. wow.
恐龙. 哦~。哇。
+++++++++++++++++++++ I'm a clever parrot.
+++++++++++++++++++++ 我是一只聪明的鹦鹉。
+++++++++++++++++++++ I'm a clever parrot.
I'm Peppa Pig. 我是一只聪明的鹦鹉。
我是佩奇。 Mummy, why does Polly copy everything that Granny
This is my little brother, George. says?
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 妈妈,为什么奶奶说什么鹦鹉就跟着说什么呢?
This is Mummy Pig. Mummy, why does Polly copy everything that Granny
这是我的妈妈。 says?
And this is Daddy Pig. 妈妈,为什么奶奶说什么鹦鹉就跟着说什么呢?
这是我的爸爸。 That's what parrots do.
Peppa pig. 这是因为鹦鹉会学人说话。
小猪佩奇。 I'll show you.
Polly Parrot 我示范给你看看。
鹦鹉波利 Hello, Polly.
Peppa and her family 你好,波利。
佩奇和家人 Hello, Polly.
are visiting Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig. 你好,波利。
去看望猪奶奶和猪爷爷。 What a sweet little parrot!
Granny Pig! Grandpa Pig! 真是一只可爱的小鹦鹉!
奶奶! 爷爷! What a sweet little parrot!
Ganggy Ig! Baba Ig! 真是一只可爱的小鹦鹉!
奶奶! 爷爷! Come on, everyone, teatime!
Hello, my little ones. Come inside, 来吧,大家,下午茶的时间到了!
你们好,我的小宝贝们。快点进来吧, Peppa, George. Come on!
we have a surprise. 佩奇,乔治。快来吧!
我们有个惊喜给你们。 There's chocolate cake!
What is it? 这有巧克力蛋糕!
是什么惊喜啊? Coming, Granny!
We have a new pet. 来了,奶奶!
我们养了一只新宠物。 Peppa and George love eating chocolate cake.
Can you guess what it is? 佩奇和乔治喜欢吃巧克力蛋糕。
你们猜猜是什么? But today, they are in a hurry
Dine-saw? 但是今天,他们吃得很快
恐龙? to get back and play with Polly Parrot.
4
想去和鹦鹉波利玩。 Peppa, George,
Finished! 佩奇,乔治,
吃完了! have you been playing with Polly?
What noisy little ones you are! 你们是不是正在和波利玩?
你们俩个小家伙可真吵啊! Yes, Granny.
Granny, please, can we leave the table 是的,奶奶。
奶奶,我们现在可以离开餐桌 Polly is such a sweet parrot.
and go and see Polly Parrot? 波利是一只多么可爱的鹦鹉。
去和鹦鹉波利玩吗? Yes, Granny.
Are sure you've completely finished your cake? 是的,奶奶。
你们确定已经吃干净蛋糕了吗? I'm a clever parrot.
Off you go, then. 我是一只聪明的鹦鹉。
那就去玩吧。 I'm a noisy parrot!
Hurray! 我是一只吵人的鹦鹉!
太好了! I'm a noisy parrot!
George, say something to Polly. 我是一只吵人的鹦鹉!
乔治,你和波利说些话吧。 Ohh!
George is a little bit shy. 哦~!
乔治有点害羞。 Oh, my word!
Hello. 哦,我的天啊!
你好。 I'm Peppa Pig.
Hello. 我是佩奇.
你好。 This is my little brother, George.
Peppa and George are really enjoying 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
playing with Polly Parrot. +++++++++++++++++++++
佩奇和乔治真的很喜欢和波利一起玩。 +++++++++++++++++++++
Peppa and George are really enjoying +++++++++++++++++++++
playing with Polly Parrot. I'm Peppa Pig.
佩奇和乔治真的很喜欢和波利一起玩。 我是佩奇。
I'm Peppa Pig! This is my little brother, George.
我是佩奇! 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
I'm Peppa Pig! This is Mummy Pig.
我是佩奇! 这是我的妈妈。
George, say something. And this is Daddy Pig.
乔治,你和它说话呀。 这是我的爸爸。
Peppa and George are pretending to be parrots. Peppa pig.
佩奇和乔治在假装自己是鹦鹉。 小猪佩奇。
I'm Polly Parrot。
我是鹦鹉波利。
Peppa is thinking of something else
to say to Polly Parrot. Best Friend.
佩奇在想有什么可以对鹦鹉波利说的。 最好的朋友。
Peppa is thinking of something else Peppa is waiting for her
to say to Polly Parrot. best friend, Suzy Sheep.
佩奇在想有什么可以对鹦鹉波利说的。 佩奇在等她最好的朋友,小羊苏茜。
I'm a noisy parrot! Hello, Suzy!
我是一只吵人的鹦鹉! 你好,苏茜!
I'm a noisy parrot! Baaaa! Hello, Peppa.
我是一只吵人的鹦鹉! 咩~! 你好,佩奇。
5
Suzy Sheep has come to play with Peppa. 需要有人舔干净这碗。
小羊苏茜来找佩奇玩了。 George likes helping Mummy make cookies.
Peppa loves Suzy. Suzy loves Peppa. 乔治喜欢帮妈妈做饼干。
佩奇喜欢苏茜。苏茜也喜欢佩奇。 But he likes playing with Peppa more.
They are best friends. 但他更想和佩奇一起玩。
他们是最好的朋友。 Baaaa! I want to be a nurse!
Peppa, why don't you and Suzy 咩~!我想当护士。
go and play in your bedroom? I want to be a doctor.
佩奇,你为什么不与苏茜去你的卧室玩? 我想当一名医生。
Yes, Mummy! But who's gonna be the sick person?
好的,妈妈! 但谁来当病人呢?
George wants to play, too. GEORGE!!!
乔治也想一起玩。 乔治!! !
Peppa and Suzy love Peppa and Suzy love playing
playing in Peppa's bedroom. doctors and nurses.
佩奇和苏茜喜欢在佩奇的卧室玩。 佩奇和苏茜喜欢扮演医生和护士。
So does George. So does George.
乔治也喜欢。 乔治也喜欢。
No, George. Peppa listens to George's chest.
不行,乔治。 佩奇听了下乔治的心脏。
This game is just for big girls. Now, George, take a big breath in...
这游戏只适合女孩子玩。 现在,乔治,深吸一口气。 。。
Go and play with your own toys. then cough.
你去玩你自己的玩具吧。 然后咳嗽。
Peppa and Suzy want to play on their own. Mm, I think your heart's a bit loose...
佩奇和苏茜只想自己玩。 嗯,我觉得你的心跳有一点慢。。 。
I'm a tiny little fairy princess! ...I'll put a plaster on it.
我是一个小小仙女公主! 。。。我给你贴块膏药。
I'm going to wave my magic wand... Baa! Open wide, please.
我现在要挥动我的魔法棒了。 。。 咩!请把嘴张大。
and turn you into a frog! Suzy takes George's temperature.
然后把你变成青蛙! 苏茜量了乔治的体温。
George doesn't like playing on his own. Oh, dear, you're very, very hot.
乔治不喜欢自己一个人玩。 哦,天啊,你的体温很高很高。
George wants to play, too. I think you have to
乔治也想一起玩。 stay in bed for three years.
No, George! I'm playing with Suzy... 我想你得在床上躺上三年。
不行,乔治!我正在和苏茜玩。 。。 Daddy Pig has come to find George.
You'll have to play somewhere else. 猪爸爸来找乔治了。
你应该去别的地方玩。 Oh, no! What's wrong with George?
George wants to play with Peppa. 哦,糟糕!乔治怎么啦?
乔治想和佩奇一起玩。 Don't worry, Daddy. It's only a game.
He feels a bit lonely. 不要担心,爸爸。玩游戏而已。
他感到有点孤单。 George is our patient.
George, I need some help!! 乔治是我们的病人。
乔治,我需要一些帮忙! Oh, I see.
I'm making chocolate chip cookies!! 哦,我明白了。
我在做巧克力饼干啊! Can the patient have a visitor?
Someone needs to lick out the bowl. 那病人能有访客吗?
6
Just for a little while. 小猪佩奇。
只能看一会哦。
He might get tired.
他可能很累。
Cookies!!! Hide and Seek
是饼干! ! ! 捉迷藏
Yes, they're for George. Peppa and George are playing hide and seek.
是的,它们是给乔治的。 佩奇和乔治在玩捉迷藏。
They're his medicine to make him feel better. Peppa and George are playing hide and seek.
它们是能治好乔治的药。 佩奇和乔治在玩捉迷藏。
They're his medicine to make him feel better. It is George's turn to hide.
它们是能治好乔治的药。 现在轮到乔治藏了。
Um, excuse me, doctor, He must quickly find somewhere to hide
嗯,不好意思,医生, before Peppa finishes counting!
Can you help me? 他必须要在佩奇数完数前赶快找地方藏起来。
你能帮我吗? He must quickly find somewhere to hide
I have a sore tummy. before Peppa finishes counting!
我肚子有点疼。 他必须要在佩奇数完数前赶快找地方藏起来。
That tickles! One... two... three...
好痒! 一。。。二。。 。三。。。
I can hear it rumbling. four... five... six... seven...
我听到你的肚子在响啊。 四。。。五。。 。六。。。七。。 。
I think you're hungry, Daddy. George has found somewhere to hide,
我想你是饿了,爸爸。 乔治找到地方藏起来了
Then I think I need lots eight...
of cookies to make me better. 八。。。
我想我需要很多的饼干,然后我能好一点。 just in time!
And me! 正好及时藏了起来!
还有我! nine...
And me! 九。。。
还有我! ten...
And me! Baa 十。。。
还有我!咩! Ready or not.
I'm Peppa Pig. 准备好了没。
我是佩奇。 Here I come!
This is my little brother, George. 我来找了。
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 Peppa has to find where George is hiding.
+++++++++++++++++++++ 佩奇要找到乔治藏在哪。
+++++++++++++++++++++ Found you!
+++++++++++++++++++++ 找到你了!
I'm Peppa Pig. Peppa has found George.
我是佩奇。 佩奇找到了乔治。
This is my little brother, George. George, I could see you too easily.
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 乔治,我很容易就看到你了。
This is Mummy Pig. Now it is Peppa's turn to hide.
这是我的妈妈。 现在轮到佩奇藏了。
And this is Daddy Pig. One... erm... three.
这是我的爸爸。 一。。。嗯。。 。三。
Peppa Pig. I'll help George to count.
7
我来帮乔治来数数吧。 six... George!
One... two... three... four... five... 六。。。乔治!
一。 。 。二。 。 。三。 。 。四。 。 。五。 。
。 Come over here... seven...
six... seven... eight... nine... ten! 过来这边。。 。七。。。
六。 。。七。 。。八。 。。九。 。。十! eight... nine... ten!
Okay, George, open your eyes! 八。。。九。。 。十!
好了,乔治,挣开你的眼睛吧! Ready or not, here I come!
George has to find where Peppa is hiding. 准备好了没,我来找了!
乔治要找到佩奇藏在哪。 Oh, George isn't hiding under the table!
Oh. 哦,乔治没有藏在桌底下!
哦。 But George always hides under the table!
Peppa isn't hiding under the table. 但是乔治以前总藏在桌底下的!
佩奇没有藏在桌底。 Have you thought of looking upstairs?
George, have you thought of 你有没有想过看看楼上呢?
looking upstairs? I know where he is!
乔治,你有没有想过上楼上看看? 我知道他在哪了!
Peppa isn't under the bed. George is in the toy basket.
佩奇也没有藏在床底下。 乔治肯定藏在玩具篮里。
What was that strange noise? Oh.
那是什么奇怪的声音? 哦。
Peppa isn't behind the curtain. George is not in the toy basket!
佩奇也没有藏在窗帘后。 乔治没有藏到玩具篮里!
There is that strange noise again! Where can he be?
奇怪的声音又出现了! 他在哪呢?
What can it be? Peppa can not find George anywhere.
那是什么呢? 佩奇哪也找不到乔治。
Whee ! Daddy? I can't find George anywhere.
George has found where Peppa was hiding. 爸爸?我找不到乔治。
乔治找到佩奇藏在哪了。 Oh, dear, I wonder where he can be.
George found me! 哦,这样啊,我知道他藏到哪。
乔治找到我了! Actually, I think there's something
Now it's Daddy's turn to hide! about George in this newspaper...
现在轮到爸爸来藏了! 事实上,我想报纸上有些关于乔治的消息。。。
Oh, I think George should have another turn. Actually, I think there's something
哦,我想乔治应该再藏一次。 about George in this newspaper...
But George isn't very good at hiding... 事实上,我想报纸上有些关于乔治的消息。。。
但是乔治不善于藏。 。 。 Whee...
I'm sure he'll be better this time. George! Found you!
我相信他这次会藏得很好的。 乔治!我找到你了!
Close your eyes and start counting. Oh, George!
闭上你的眼睛开始藏吧。 哦,乔治!
One... two... That was a good place to hide!
一。 。 。二。 。 。 那真是一个捉迷藏的好地方!
three... four... George was hiding behind
三。 。 。四。 。 。 Daddy Pig's newspaper all the time!
Oh, dear. Peppa will easily find George. 原来乔治一真藏在猪爸爸的报纸后面!
哦,糟糕。佩奇会很容易找到乔治的。 George was hiding behind
five... Daddy Pig's newspaper all the time!
五。。。 原来乔治一真藏在猪爸爸的报纸后面!
8
I'm Peppa Pig. 哦,天啊,佩奇不想和乔治一起去幼儿园。
我是佩奇。 Oh dear, Peppa doesn't want George to go to her
This is my little brother, George. playgroup.
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 哦,天啊,佩奇不想和乔治一起去幼儿园。
+++++++++++++++++++++ We're here!
+++++++++++++++++++++ 我们到了!
+++++++++++++++++++++ Daddy, are you sure George is big enough?
I'm Peppa Pig. 爸爸,你确定乔治能上幼儿园吗?
我是佩奇。 He'll be fine.
This is my little brother, George. 他会好好的。
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 Alright, he can come.
This is Mummy Pig. 那好吧,他来吧。
这是我的妈妈。 Bye bye.
And this is Daddy Pig. 再见。
这是我的爸爸。 Madame Gazelle looks after the
Peppa pig. children at the playgroup.
小猪佩奇。 羚羊夫人在照看幼儿园里的小朋友。
Hello! This is my little brother, George.
你们好!这是我的弟弟,乔治。
Hello, George.
The Playgroup 你好,乔治。
乔治第一天上幼儿园 Baa! I wish I had a little brother like George.
Peppa and George are going to the playgroup. 咩!我希望我也有一个像乔治一样的弟弟。
乔治和佩奇一起去幼儿园。 Really?
It is George's first day. 真的吗?
这是乔治第一天去幼儿园。 Hello! I'm Danny Dog.
George, are you looking forward to the playgroup? 你好!我是小狗丹尼。
乔治,你是不是很期待去幼儿园呢? Woof woof! Is that a dinosaur?
George, are you looking forward to the playgroup? 汪~汪~!那个是恐龙吗?
乔治,你是不是很期待去幼儿园呢? It's just a toy dinosaur.
Daddy, maybe George is too small to go to my 那只是个玩具恐龙。
playgroup? Grrr! Dine-Saw!
爸爸,乔治会不会年纪太小不适合上幼儿园啊? 咯~!恐龙!
Daddy, maybe George is too small to go to my Brilliant! Woof woof!
playgroup? 好棒啊!汪~汪~!
爸爸,乔治会不会年纪太小不适合上幼儿园啊? Dine-Saw! Grrr!
He'll be fine, Peppa. 恐-龙!咯~!
他会很好的,佩奇。 Aaaaaggghh!
There'll be you and Mr. Dinosaur 啊~~~!
there to keep him company. Dine-Saw! Grrr!
有你和恐龙先生陪在他的身边的。 恐-龙!咯~!
Grrr! Dine-Saw! Aaaah, really scary.
咯~!恐龙! 啊~!真的很吓人。
But I want to play with the big children! That's brilliant!
但我想和其他大一点的小朋友玩! 真的很棒!
Not George and his toy dinosaur. George is my brother.
不想和乔治和他的恐龙玩具玩。 乔治是我的弟弟。
Oh dear, Peppa doesn't want George to go to her He's brilliant.
playgroup. 他真的很棒!
9
Peppa is proud of her Hurray!
little brother, George. 好啊!
佩奇为她的弟弟感到自豪。 Peppa, You must be very proud of
Shall we show George your little brother.
how we paint pictures? 佩奇,你的弟弟一定让你感到很自豪。
我们让乔治看看我们是怎么画画的? Peppa, You must be very proud of
George is not very good at painting. your little brother.
乔治不善于画画。 佩奇,你的弟弟一定让你感到很自豪。
Well, maybe you could help him? Yes, I am.
那么,也许你能帮帮他吧? 是的,我觉得是的。
Yes, I'm very good! It is home time and
是的,我很会画画! 放学了
I will show him how to paint a flower. the children's parents are
我会教他怎么去画一朵小花。 here to pick them up.
George, today I'm going to 家长们来接小朋友回家了。
teach you how to paint a flower. Can George come next time?
乔治,今天我会教你怎么去画一朵小花。 乔治下次还能来吗?
George, today I'm going to Yes, and he can paint us
teach you how to paint a flower. another lovely picture.
乔治,今天我会教你怎么去画一朵小花。 是的,他还能给我们画其它可爱的画。
First, you paint a big circle. And what will you paint next time, George?
首先,你画一个大大的圆圈。 乔治,你下次会画什么呢?
No, George, that's the wrong color. Dine-Saw! Grrr!
不对,乔治,颜色不对。 恐龙!咯~!
Now you paint the flower's petals. Another dinosaur picture?
现在你再画花瓣。 再画另外一张恐龙吗?
George! That's the wrong shape! Well, maybe you can show us all
乔治!形状不对! how to paint a dinosaur?
Now you paint the stalk and the leaves. 好的,也许你可以教教大家如何去画恐龙。
现在你再画茎和叶子。 Well, maybe you can show us all
Perfect! how to paint a dinosaur?
完美! 好的,也许你可以教教大家如何去画恐龙。
George, you've done it all wrong! Woof! Brilliant!
乔治,你全画错了! 汪~!太棒了!
Now what do we have here? Yes! Brilliant!
现在我们这里有什么画呢? 是的,太棒了!
I've painted a flower. Bri-y-ant!
我画了一朵花。 太-棒-了!
That's very good, Peppa. +++++++++++++++++++++
画得真好,佩奇。 +++++++++++++++++++++
And George has painted a dinosaur. +++++++++++++++++++++
乔治画了一只恐龙。 I'm Peppa Pig.
Grrr... Dine-Saw! 我是佩奇。
咯。 。。恐龙! This is my little brother, George.
Woof! Brilliant! 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
汪!真棒! This is Mummy Pig.
I think George and Peppa's pictures 这我的妈妈。
should go on the wall. And this is Daddy Pig.
我认为乔治和佩奇的画都应该挂在墙上。 这是我的爸爸。
10
Peppa pig. And George, you mustn't touch the computer, either.
小猪佩奇。 乔治,你也不能乱碰电脑。
And George, you mustn't touch the computer, either.
乔治,你也不能乱碰电脑。
Yes, George. You mustn't do this.
Mummy Pig at work 是的,乔治。你不可以这样乱碰。
猪妈妈在工作 Peppa, stop!
Mummy Pig is working on her computer. 佩奇,停下来!
猪妈妈在电脑前工作。 Sorry, Mummy.
Daddy Pig is making soup for lunch. 对不起,妈妈。
猪爸爸在做午餐的汤。 I was just showing George
Daddy? Can we go and watch what not to do.
Mummy on her computer? 我只是想让乔治看看什么是不能做的。
爸爸?我们可以去看妈妈在电脑前工作吗? Oh, dear. The computer is not meant to do that.
Yes, as long as you don't disturb her. 哦,糟糕。电脑好像出现了故障。
是的,只要你们不打扰她工作。 Daddy Pig!
She has a lot of important work to do today. 猪爸爸!
她今天有很多重要的工作要做。 Daddy Pig!!
Thank you, Daddy! 猪爸爸!!
谢谢你,爸爸! What is it, Mummy Pig?
Mummy Pig has a lot of important work to do. 发生了什么事了,猪妈妈?
猪妈妈有很多重要的工作要做。 Daddy Pig, can you mend the computer?
Mummy. Can George and I sit on your lap and watch you 猪爸爸,你能修好这台电脑吗?
work? Err...
妈妈。乔治和可以坐在你大腿上看你工作吗? 呃。。。
Mummy. Can George and I sit on your lap and watch you I'll finish the lunch while you mend the computer.
work? 我去做午餐,你来修好这台电脑吧。
妈妈。乔治和我可以坐在你大腿上看你工作吗? I'll finish the lunch while you mend the computer.
Yes, if you both sit quietly. 我去做午餐,你来修好这台电脑吧。
是的,如果你俩保持安静。 Err... Right. you are, Mummy Pig,
Peppa and George love to 呃。。。好的,猪妈妈。
watch Mummy work on the computer. but I'm not very good with these things...
佩奇和乔治最喜欢看妈妈在电脑前工作了。 但是我不是很善长于修电脑。。。
Peppa and George love to Oh, thank you, Daddy Pig!
watch Mummy work on the computer. 哦,谢谢你,猪爸爸!
佩奇和乔治最喜欢看妈妈在电脑前工作了。 Daddy Pig is going to mend the computer!
Mummy? Can we play 猪爸爸去修电脑了!
that computer game, Hmm.
妈妈?我们可以玩电脑游戏 嗯。
''Happy Mrs. Chicken''? Hmmm.
“快乐小鸡”吗? 嗯。
We can play ''Happy Mrs. Chicken'' later. Hmm.
我们稍后才玩游戏“快乐小鸡” 。 嗯。
But now I have to work. Um. Maybe if I just switch if off...
但现在我得工作。 嗯。也许我先把电脑关了。 。。
Mummy? Can we help you work? And then switch it on again...
妈妈?我们可以帮你工作吗? 然后再重新开机。。。
No, Peppa! You mustn't touch the computer. Daddy Pig has mended the computer!
不行,佩奇!你不能乱碰电脑。 猪爸爸把电脑修好了!
11
Hurray, Daddy! I love camping.
好了,爸爸! 我喜欢露营。
Yes, I am a bit of an expert at these things. we're here.
是的,看来我是这方面的专家。 我们到了。
Daddy? Can we play that computer Hurray!
game, ''Happy Mrs. Chicken?'' 太好了!
爸爸?我们可以玩电脑游戏“快乐小鸡”吗? Peppa, George,
Maybe you should ask Mummy Pig. 佩奇,乔治,
也许你们要问一下妈妈。 this is the tent I had
Mummy said that we could play it later. when I was a little boy!
妈妈说我们呆会可以玩。 这个帐篷是我小时候用过的!
Well, that's okay, then. Daddy? How are you going
好吧,那就可以了。 to make that into a tent?
But I don't know where the disc is. 爸爸?你怎样把它搭成帐篷?
但是我不知道游戏光盘在哪。 Don't worry, Peppa!
Yippeeee! 不用担心,佩奇!
耶~~! I'm an expert at camping!
Now, it's my turn! 我是个搭帐篷的好手!
现在,轮到我了! Mummy Pig, put the tent
Now, it's my turn! on the poles, please.
现在,轮到我了! 猪妈妈,请把帐篷布铺到柱子上。
What on earth is going on? That's it! Easy as pie!
究竟发生什么事了? 就是这样!小菜一碟!
Well, I see that the computer is working again. Oh!
好的,我看到电脑又能重新工作了。 哦!
I'm Peppa Pig. Do these pegs do anything?
我是佩奇。 这些钉是干嘛用的?
This is my little brother, George. Of course!
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 当然有用!
+++++++++++++++++++++ I forgot about the pegs!
+++++++++++++++++++++ 我忘了这些钉了!
+++++++++++++++++++++ The pegs hold the tent up.
I'm Peppa Pig. 有钉将帐篷固定了起来。
我是佩奇。 There!
This is my little brother, George. 好了!
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 The tent is a bit little.
This is Mummy Pig. 这顶帐篷有点小啊。
这是我的妈妈。 It was big enough for me
And this is Daddy Pig. when I was a boy.
这是我的爸爸。 当我还是个小男孩时它是够用的。
Peppa pig. But it does look a bit small now...
小猪佩奇。 但是现在它看起来确实有点小了。。。
That's because you've grown a bit
since you were a boy, Daddy Pig!
这是因为你从一个小男孩长大了,猪爸爸!
Camping! That's because you've grown a bit
露营! since you were a boy, Daddy Pig!
Peppa and her family are going camping. 这是因为你从一个小男孩长大了,猪爸爸!
佩奇和家人一起去露营。 And your tummy has grown the most of all!
12
而且你的肚子是长得最大的! 就快有了。。 。
Talking of tummies, Hurray!
说起肚子, 太棒了!
we should cook supper! Easy as pie!
我们应该煮晚饭了! 小菜一碟!
Yes! Yes! Now we can heat up the tomato soup.
是的!是的! 现在我们可以加热蕃茄汤了。
First, we have to collect Ahhh! Listen to the sounds of nature!
sticks to make a fire. 啊~!来听听大自然的声音!
首先,我们必须先找些木柴来生火。 What is that sound?
Yipee! 这是什么声音?
耶~! That is the sound of crickets chirping.
Peppa and George are helping Daddy Pig 那是蟋蟀鸣叫的声音。
collect sticks for the campfire. What is that?
佩奇和乔治在帮猪爸爸找木柴用来生火。 那是什么声音呢?
Peppa and George are helping Daddy Pig That's an owl.
collect sticks for the campfire. 那是猫头鹰的叫声。
佩奇和乔治在帮猪爸爸找木柴用来生火。 Look! There it is!
George, I'll pick up the sticks 看!它在那里呢!
乔治,我来捡木柴, Wow...
and you can carry them. 哇。。。
你来拿着。 And what's that noise?
Collecting sticks is fun! 那又是什么声音呢?
捡木柴很有趣! Oh, I'm not sure.
Good. That's enough sticks. 哦,我不确定。
好的。木柴够了。 It's Daddy's tummy!
That's a splendid campfire! 是爸爸肚子!
Now I'll light it. My tummy rumbling is
这个篝火堆得很好! one of the best sounds of nature!
现在我来点着它。 我肚子声音是大自然里最好听的一种声音!
Here are the matches. My tummy rumbling is
这是火柴。 one of the best sounds of nature!
We don't need matches! 我肚子声音是大自然里最好听的一种声音!
我们不需要火柴! It means it's time to eat!
Daddy, how can you light it without matches? 它意味着该吃饭了!
爸爸,不要火柴你怎么生火? I love tomato soup!
I'm going to make fire the old way, 我喜欢蕃茄汤!
我准备用古法生火, So do I!
by simply rubbing these two sticks together! 我也喜欢!
通过简单的摩擦这二根木棍! There's another one of
Daddy Pig is rubbing the two sticks together Daddy Pig's sounds of nature!
to light the campfire. 猪爸爸还有另外一个声音也属于大自然的!
猪爸爸不断地摩擦二根木棍去点燃篝火! Eh? what?
Daddy Pig is rubbing the two sticks together 呃?怎么啦?
to light the campfire. Come on, children, into the tent,
猪爸爸不断地摩擦二根木棍去点燃篝火! 来吧,孩子们,进帐篷,
Where is the fire, Daddy? it's bedtime.
火在哪里 ,爸爸? 是时间睡觉了。
Nearly there... We won't all fit in!
13
我们不可能挤进来! 听起来像是鼻鼾声!
The tent is too little! Daddy Pig!
这帐篷太小了! 猪爸爸!
It will be fine! What?
没问题的! 怎么呢?
In you go! Daddy, you're safe!
你们都进去! 爸爸,你很安全!
Move further in, Mummy Pig! Of course I'm safe!
再进去一点,猪妈妈! 我当然安全的啦!
Daddy, you're too big for the tent! I'm an expert at camping!
爸爸,你太胖了进不来的! 我是露营专家啊!
Never mind, I'd rather sleep outside anyway. I slept in the car.
不用担心,我会睡在外边的。 我睡在车里了。
Goodnight, Daddy Pig! Silly Daddy!
晚安,猪爸爸! 可怜的爸爸!
Goodnight, Daddy! I love camping!
晚安,爸爸! 我最喜欢露营!
Night! Night! +++++++++++++++++++++
晚安! +++++++++++++++++++++
Goodnight, everyone! +++++++++++++++++++++
晚安,各位! I'm Peppa Pig.
Mummy Pig, Peppa and George are sleeping in the tent. 我是佩奇。
猪妈妈,佩奇和乔治睡在帐篷里。 This is my little brother, George.
Daddy Pig is sleeping outside, under the stars. 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
猪爸爸睡在帐篷外的星空下。 This is Mummy Pig.
Ahh! I love camping! 这是我的妈妈。
啊!我喜欢露营! And this is Daddy Pig.
Sleeping in the open air with the stars above me! 这是我的爸爸。
睡在空旷野外,上面是满天的星星! Peppa Pig.
Maybe this wasn't such a 小猪佩奇。
good idea after all...brrrrrr
也许这不是一个好主意。 。 。不~~
It is morning.
天亮了。 Gardening!
Daddy! It was lovely and cozy in the tent! 花园种菜!
爸爸!睡在帐篷里真的好舒服! Peppa and George are playing at
Oh... Where's Daddy? Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig's house.
哦。 。。爸爸在哪了? 佩奇和乔治在猪爷爷和猪奶奶家里玩。
Daddy Pig has gone! Grandpa! Catch!
猪爸爸不见了! 爷爷!接住!
Poor Daddy Pig. Catch!
可怜的猪爸爸。 接住了!
He must have been cold and wet. What's this?
他一定又冷又湿了。 这是什么?
And now where is he? Dine-Saw! Grrrrr!
现在他在哪? 恐-龙!咯~!
What's that sound? A dinosaur!
这是什么声音? 原来是只恐龙啊!
It sounds like snoring! Grandpa, what are you doing?
14
爷爷,你在干什么? 是的!
I'm planting these seeds. This seed will grow into
我在播种啊。 a lovely strawberry plant.
Seeds? What do seeds do? 这个种子会长成一棵可爱的草莓。
种子?种子是干什么的? First, make a little hole.
Seeds grow into plants. 第一步,挖一个小洞。
种子会长成植物。 Then I put the seed in
I just make a little hole and cover it with earth.
and put the seed in. 然后我把种子放在里面再埋上土。
我先挖个小坑然后把种子放进去。 Shall I water it for you?
Then I cover it with earth and water it. 需要我来浇水吗?
然后盖上土并浇上水。 No! No! I want to water it.
Everything in my garden grows from tiny seeds like 不要!不要!我想自己来浇水。
these. Good! Now we wait for it to grow.
我花园里所有东西都是从这样小的种子长成的。 好的!现在我们来等它长大。
Everything in my garden grows from tiny seeds like Peppa and George are waiting
these. for the seed to grow.
我花园里所有东西都是从这样小的种子长成的。 佩奇和乔治等着种子发芽。
Even the big apple tree? It's not doing anything!
即使大苹果树也是吗? 怎么一点动静也没有!
Oh! Yes! You will have to be patient, Peppa.
哦!是的! 你要有耐心,佩奇。
This tiny seed... It will take a long time to grow.
这小小的种子。 。。 它需要很长的时间才能发芽。
...will grow into a little apple tree, like this. Peppa! George! It's time to go home.
。。。会长成 一棵小苹果树,像这棵。 佩奇,乔治,是时候回家了!
Oooh. But we're waiting for
哦~! my strawberry plant to grow!
And that little apple tree will grow 但是我在等着我的草莓发芽!
into a big apple tree like this. I wanted strawberries for teas.
然后这些小苹果树会长成像这样大的苹果树。 我还等着草莓来泡茶呢。
And that little apple tree will grow Don't worry, Peppa.
into a big apple tree like this. 不用担心,佩奇。
然后这些小苹果树会长成像这样大的苹果树。 Next time you come,
Ouch! 下次你来的时候,
嗷~! the seed will have grown into a plant.
Mmmm ! 这些种子就会长成草莓苗。
嗯~! And we will have strawberries!
And inside this apple are more seeds. 我们就有草莓吃了!
这苹果里还有很多这样的种子。 Yes.
To make more apple trees! 是的。
可以长出更多的苹果树! Come on, Peppa.
Exactly! 来吧,佩奇。
说得没错! Bye bye, Grandpa.Bye bye, strawberry.
Grandpa! Grandpa! I want to plant a seed! 再见,爷爷。 再见,草莓。
爷爷!爷爷!我想种一粒种子! Grandpa Pig looks after
Would you like to plant a strawberry seed? Peppa's strawberry plant.
你想不想种粒草莓种子? 猪爷爷照看着佩奇的草莓苗。
Yes, please! After many days,
15
过了几天, 乔治想种一棵恐龙树!
Grandpa Pig finds a tiny plant growing. Silly George!
猪爷爷发现一棵小幼苗长出来了。 糊涂的乔治!
Day by day, the plant grows bigger and bigger. Dinosaurs don't grow on trees.
日复一日,草莓苗越长越大。 恐龙是不会长成恐龙树的。
Then one day, Grandpa Pig Dine-saw. Grrrrr....
finds something very special. 恐-龙。咯。 。。
然后有一天,猪爷爷发现了一些特别的东西。 I'm Peppa Pig.
Strawberries! 我是佩奇。
是草莓! This is my little brother, George.
Grandpa! We're back! 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
爷爷!我们来了! +++++++++++++++++++++
Peppa and George have +++++++++++++++++++++
come to play again. +++++++++++++++++++++
佩奇和乔治又来玩了。 I'm Peppa Pig.
Grandpa! Grandpa! Did my plant grow? 我是佩奇。
爷爷!爷爷!我的草莓苗长大了吗? This is my little brother, George.
Yes! Look! 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
是的!你看! This is Mummy Pig.
Oooo! 这是猪妈妈。
哦~! And this is Daddy Pig.
Strawberries! 这是猪爸爸。
是草莓! Peppa Pig.
Thank you, Grandpa! 小猪佩奇。
谢谢你,爷爷!
Grandpa, can we plant something else?
爷爷,我们能不能种点别的呢?
Yes! Now, it's George's turn to choose. Bicycles!
是的!现在,轮到乔治选。了 自行车!
Yes! You choose, George. It is a lovely, sunny day,
没错!乔治,你来选吧。 今天是令人愉快,阳光灿烂的一天,
Choose... a carrot! and Peppa and George are
选。 。。胡萝卜! riding their bicycles.
Grandpa, I think George 佩奇和乔治在骑自行车。
wants to grow a carrot. That's a fine pumpkin, Daddy Pig!
爷爷,我想乔治想种胡萝卜。 这真是一个很不错的南瓜,猪爸爸!
George, would you Daddy Pig is very proud of his pumpkin.
like to grow a carrot? 猪爸爸对他的南瓜感到很自豪。
乔治,你想种胡萝卜? Pumpkins are the only thing I can grow.
No! 南瓜是我唯一能种的东西。
不要! Probably because I love pumpkin pie!
What would you like to grow? 这可能因为我喜欢吃南瓜派吧!
那你想种什么呢? Come on, George.
George has thought of 快点,乔治。
something he wants to grow. Danny, Suzy, Rebecca!
乔治想到他想种的东西了。 丹尼,苏茜,瑞贝卡!
Dine-Saw! Peppa and her friends,
恐-龙! 佩奇和她的朋友们,
George wants to grow a dinosaur tree! Danny Dog, Suzy Sheep and Rebecca Rabbit,
16
are riding their bicycles. 让我们再骑到山顶去!
小狗丹尼,小羊苏茜和小兔瑞贝卡在骑自行车。 Are you coming, Peppa?
Danny Dog, Suzy Sheep and Rebecca Rabbit, 你能一起来吗,佩奇?
are riding their bicycles. No, I think I'll stay here.
小狗丹尼,小羊苏茜和小兔瑞贝卡在骑自行车。 不了,我想我要呆在这里。
George is riding his tricycle. See you later!
乔治正骑着自行车。 一会见!
He's going so slowly. Bye!
他骑得很慢呀。 再见!
Let's race to Daddy Pig's pumpkin. Peppa wishes she did not have
让我们来进行比赛,看谁先到达猪爸爸的南瓜那里。 stabilizers on her bicycle.
If We race to Daddy's Pumpkin, 佩奇希望她的自行车上没有辅助轮。
如果我们要骑到爸爸的南瓜那里, Daddy, I don't want stabilizers anymore.
We have to be very careful 爸爸,我不想再有辅助轮了。
not to bump into it. Do you think you can ride without them?
我们得非常小心,千万别撞上去。 没有辅助轮,你能骑好吗?
Daddy Would be very sad Yes.
if the pumpkin got broken. 是的。
如果南瓜撞坏了,爸爸会非常伤心的。 Alright, Peppa. Let's take them off.
Don't Worry, Peppa.. 那好吧,佩奇。我们把辅助轮卸掉。
不用担心,佩奇。 。。 Daddy Pig is taking the stabilizers
Race you! off Peppa's bicycle.
比赛开始! 猪爸爸把辅助轮从佩奇的自行车上卸掉。
Peppa and her friends are Are you sure you want to
racing to Daddy Pig's pumpkin! ride without stabilizers?
佩奇和她的朋友比赛谁先到达南瓜! 你确信没有辅助轮你能骑吗?
Hey! Watch out for my pumpkin!! Yes!
嘿!小心我的南瓜啊!! 是的!
Hurray! You've never done it before.
好了! 可你之前没有做过。
Peppa! Look out! Daddy's Pumpkin!!!! I can do it. I can! I can!
佩奇!小心点! 爸爸的南瓜啊! !! ! 我可以做到的。我可以!我可以!
Sorry, Daddy! Arrgh!
对不起,爸爸! 啊!
Look at George! He's going so slowly! It's not funny!
看看乔治!他骑得很慢啊! 这一点也不好笑!
George is still riding a baby bike! Riding Without stabilizers is not easy.
乔治现在还骑着儿童自行车啊! 没有辅助轮的自行车一点也不容易骑。
Yours is a baby bike, too, Peppa! Would you like some help, Peppa?
你的也是儿童自行车,佩奇! 需要帮助吗,佩奇?
You've still got stabilizers! Yes, please, Daddy.
你的车子两旁也有辅助轮! 是的,爸爸。
I can ride without my stabilizers. Alright. Ready...
我骑的自行车可没有辅助轮的。 那好吧。准备。。 。
Me, too. Steady... GO!
我也是。 坐好。。 。开始!
And me. Don't let go, Daddy!
我也是。 爸爸,你不会放开吧!
Let's ride up the hill again! Don't worry. I've got you.
17
不用担心,我会抓紧你的。 重要的是你没事就好。
You're doing really well, Peppa. In future, you really must look where you are going.
你做得真的很好,佩奇。 以后,你真的要看路啊。
Hold on, Daddy! I promise I will, Daddy.
抓紧,爸爸! 我保证我以后会的,爸爸。
Just keep peddling. Good. Anyway, now the pumpkin is broken,
你只要一直踩踏板。 好吧。既然现在南瓜都已经碎了,
Peppa is riding on her own, without stabilizers! I can make it into pumpkin pie!
佩奇能自己骑自行车,不需要辅助轮了! 我们就用它来做南瓜派吧!
Daddy! You let go! I love pumpkin pie!
爸爸!你放手了! 我喜欢南瓜派!
You've been cycling on your own for ages. And because Daddy Pig's pumpkin is so big,
你已经一个人骑了很久了。 因为猪爸爸的南瓜很大,
Have I? there will be enough pumpkin pie for everyone!
是吗? 所以我们每个人都可以吃到南瓜派了!
You're really very good at it! Hurray!
你真的骑得很好! 太好了!
Am I? +++++++++++++++++++++
是吗? +++++++++++++++++++++
Oh, I can do it! Look at me! +++++++++++++++++++++
哦,我能做到了!看看我! I'm Peppa Pig.
Look at me! I can ride my bike properly. 我是佩奇。
看看我!我能自己骑两轮自行车了。 This is my little brother, George.
Danny! Suzy! Rebecca! Look! 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
丹尼!苏茜!瑞贝卡!看! This is Mummy Pig.
I don't need my stabilizers anymore! 这是我的妈妈。
我不再需要骑有辅助轮的自行车了! And this is Daddy Pig.
Look at me! 这是我的爸爸。
看看! Peppa pig.
Hurray! 小猪佩奇
太棒了!
Race you to Daddy's pumpkin!
比赛骑到爸爸的南瓜那里!
Wheeeee! The New Car!
Peppa, look out my pumpkin! 新车!
佩奇,小心我的南瓜! Today, Peppa and her family
I'm going to win! 今天,佩奇和家人
我马上就要赢了! are going for a drive in their red car.
Peppa isn't looking where she is going! 开着红色小车准备出游。
佩奇没有看前面的路! Shall we have the roof down?
Wahhhh! Oops! 我们是否应该把车篷放下?
哇~~!哦! Yes, please!
Oh, dear, Peppa has squashed Daddy Pig's pumpkin! 是的。
哦,糟糕了,佩奇把猪爸爸的南瓜撞碎了! Peppa and George love their car.
Sorry I squashed your pumpkin, Daddy. 佩奇和乔治喜欢他们的车。
对不起,爸爸,我把南瓜撞碎了。 Is everybody ready?
Never mind the pumpkin. 每个人都准备好了吗?
不要管南瓜了。 Ready!
The important thing is that you are okay. 准备好了!
18
Then let's go! 车篷要放下来吗?
那我们就出发了! Yes, please!
I love our car! 好的,谢谢!
我喜欢我们的车! I'll just press this red button.
And our car loves us, too! Don't you? 我只要按下这个红色按钮就行了。
我们的车也喜欢我们,对嘛? What a clever car!
Oh, dear, the car does not sound very well. 多么智能的车子啊!
哦,糟糕,车子听起来不对劲。 Wow.
Hmm! 哇。
嗯! Woof! When you come back,
What's wrong, Daddy? 汪!当你们回来时,
出什么问题了,爸爸? I will have fixed your car.
Hmmm! Er... l don't know. 我就会修好你们的车子的。
嗯!呃。 。 。我也不知道。 Thank you, Grandad Dog.
Let's take it to 谢谢你,狗爷爷。
Granddad Dog's Garage. Goodbye.
让我们把车开去狗爷爷的修车厂吧。 再见。
He can fix it. Goodbye!
他能修好的。 再见!
That's a good idea, Mummy Pig. Bye bye!
这是个好主意,猪妈妈。 再见!
woof! Goodbye! woof!
汪! 再见!汪!
Granddad Dog runs the garage; Peppa and her family
狗爷爷开了个修车厂。 like the new blue car.
he is very good at mending cars. 佩奇和家人喜欢这辆蓝色新汽车。
他很善长修理汽车。 There are so many buttons
Woof! Oh, dear, Daddy Pig! in this new car.
汪! 哦,哎,猪爸爸! 这辆新车里有很多按钮。
Your car does not sound very well. What does the green button do, Daddy?
你的车子听上去有点问题。 这个绿色的按钮是干什么的,爸爸?
Can you fix it, please, Granddad Dog? Let's see.
请问你能不能修好它呢,狗爷爷? 让我们试试看。
Yes......but it will take all day. Magic windows!
当然。 。。但是它需要一整天。 原来是神奇的窗户!
Ohhh... Daddy! Make the magic windows go down.
哦。 。 。 爸爸!把神奇的窗户降下去吧。
We wanted to go for a drive in our car. What does the blue button do?
我们本来想开车出去兜风的。 这个蓝色的按钮是干什么的?
Woof! Don't worry. I don't know. Let's see.
汪!不用担心。 我不知道。让我们试试看。
You can borrow this new car Arrgh!
while I fix yours. 啊!
我修车时可以把这辆新车借给你们。 I love this new car. Can we keep it?
Hurray! 我喜欢这辆新车。我们可以留下它吗?
太好了! No, we can't keep it, Peppa.
Thank you, Granddad Dog. 不行,我们不能留下它,佩奇。
谢谢你,狗爷爷。 We've only borrowed it for today.
Would you like the roof down? 我们今天只是借用一下。
19
Ohh. Thank you, Granddad Dog, and keep the change.
哦。 谢谢你,狗爷爷,不用找零钱了。
Oh, no, I think it's going to rain. Thank you, Daddy Pig.
哦,不,我想快要下雨了。 谢谢你,猪爸爸。
Yes, I'll just put the roof up. Woof! Woof! Goodbye!
是的,我来把车篷升起来。 汪!汪!再见!
Now, which is the button Goodbye!
to close the roof? 再见!
现在,那个按钮是升起车篷了? Goodbye!
Oops! Silly me. Aha! 再见!
哎哟!我糊涂了。啊! Bye bye!
This must be the button. 再见!
一定是这个按钮。 Ahhh! It's good to get
Arrgh! our old car back again!
啊! 啊!还是开我们的旧车感觉好!
The new car has squirted I liked the new car
Daddy Pig with water. but I like our old car better.
新车朝猪爸爸脸上喷了一脸的水。 我喜欢那辆新车,但我更喜欢我们的旧车。
Silly Daddy, that's not the roof! And I think our old car
糊涂爸爸,那不是控制车篷的! likes us, too. Don't you?
This button! Oops! 我觉得我们的旧车也喜欢我们,对嘛?
是这个按钮!哎哟! +++++++++++++++++++++
Not that one! This button! +++++++++++++++++++++
不是那个!是这个! +++++++++++++++++++++
Arrgh! Help! I'm Peppa Pig.
啊!救命啊! 我是佩奇。
Daddy Pig has forgotten This is my little brother, George.
which button closes the roof. 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
猪爸爸忘了是哪个按钮来关车篷的。 This is Mummy Pig.
I don't think this car likes me! 这是我的妈妈。
我觉得这辆车不喜欢我! And this is Daddy Pig.
Let's try the red button. 这是我的爸爸。
让我们来试一下这个红色的按钮。 Peppa pig.
Hurray! 小猪佩奇
太好了!
But now it's stopped raining.
但是现在雨停了。
Can we open the roof again? Snow
我们能把车篷再打开吗? 下雪了
Er, yes. which button was it? Peppa and George are very excited today.
呃,好的,是哪个按钮? 佩奇和乔治今天非常的兴奋。
The red one! Hurray! It is snowing outside!
红色的那个!好了! 因为外面下雪了!
Granddad Dog has fixed the car. Mummy! Can we go and play in the snow?
狗爷爷已经修好了车子。 妈妈,我们可以去玩雪吗?
Your car is fixed. Yes, but it's very cold outside,
你们的车子已经修好了。 可以,但是外面非常寒冷,
Hurray! so you must wrap up warm.
太好了! 所以你们必须穿暖和些。
20
Hurray! Now, they make the snowman's head.
好啊! 现在,他们在堆雪人的头。
And don't forget to wear your hats, Now, he needs arms
还有不要忘记戴上你们的帽子, and eyes and a mouth!
and scarves and gloves. 现在,他需要胳膊,眼睛和嘴巴!
围巾和手套。 George has found some sticks
It is very cold outside. for the snowman's arms.
外面天气非常冷。 乔治找了几根树枝来做雪人的胳膊。
Peppa and George must wear their hats... Peppa has found some stones
佩奇和乔治必须戴上他们的帽子。 。。 for the snowman's eyes and mouth.
and scarves... and gloves. 佩奇找了几块石头来做雪人的眼睛和嘴巴。
围巾。 。。和手套。 This is his face.
Come on, George! 这是他的脸啦。
快来,乔治! Now the snowman needs a nose.
Peppa and George are making 现在雪人需要一个鼻子。
footprints in the snow. Peppa has got a carrot,
佩奇和乔治在雪地里留下了足迹。 to make the snowman's nose.
Peppa and George love making 佩奇找了根胡萝卜来做雪人的鼻子。
footprints in the snow! The snowman looks very happy.
佩奇和乔治喜欢在雪地里留下了足迹。 雪人看上去很开心。
Oops! But maybe he is bit cold.
喔! 但也许他有点冷。
Oh, dear! The snowman needs some clothes
哦,糟糕! to keep him warm.
It's not funny! 雪人需要穿些衣服来保暖。
这一点也不好笑! George has found some clothes
George, let's play snowballs! to keep the snowman nice and warm!
乔治,让我们来打雪仗吧! 乔治找来了一些衣服来给雪人保暖!
Peppa has made a snowball. George has found some clothes
佩奇做了个雪球。 to keep the snowman nice and warm!
Peppa and George are having a lot of fun. 乔治找来了一些衣服来给雪人保暖!
佩奇和乔治玩得很开心。 The snowman is wearing his hat... and
George, come back, you little piggy! scarf... and gloves.
乔治,快回来,你这小猪! 雪人戴上他的帽子。。 。围上围巾。。。和戴着手套。
Arrgh! Mummy! Daddy! Come and look!
啊! 妈妈!爸爸!快来看看!
Oh, dear. Maybe this game is Mummy Pig is wearing her hat
getting a little too rough. and scarf and gloves.
哦,糟糕。也许这游戏玩得有点过火了。 妈妈戴着她的帽子,围巾和手套来了。
Sorry, George. That is the best snowman
对不起,乔治。 I have ever seen!
George! Let's build a snowman! 这是我见过的最好的雪人了!
乔治!让我们来堆雪人吧! Daddy Pig looks quite cold.
Peppa and George are making a snowman. 猪爸爸看上去有点冷。
佩奇和乔治在堆雪人。 He isn't wearing his hat
First, they make the body. and scarf and gloves.
首先,他们堆了身体。 他没有戴着他的帽子,围巾和手套。
George, this is the snowman's body. Daddy, why aren't you wearing
乔治,这是雪人的身体了。 your hat and scarf and gloves?
21
爸爸,你为什么不戴上你的帽子,围巾和手套? George runs as fast as he can.
Daddy, why aren't you wearing But the kite won't fly.
your hat and scarf and gloves? 乔治尽全力跑。
爸爸,你为什么不戴上你的帽子,围巾和手套? 但是风筝就是不能飞起来。
I don't know where they are! George! You're doing it all wrong!
我不知道他们跑哪去了! 乔治!你完全做错了!
I can't find them anywhere. You didn't run fast enough.
我在哪也没有找到他们。 Now, it's my turn!
I think I know where 你跑得不够快。
Daddy's hat, scarf and gloves are... 现在,轮到我了。
我想我知道爸爸的帽子,围巾和手套在哪了。。 。 Peppa runs as fast as she can.
Daddy Pig's hat and scarf and gloves 佩奇也在用全力地跑。
are on the snowman! But the kite still won't fly.
猪爸爸的帽子,围巾和手套都在雪人身上! 但是风筝仍然没有飞起来。
Daddy Pig's hat and scarf and gloves The kite won't fly
are on the snowman! if there isn't any wind,
猪爸爸的帽子,围巾和手套都在雪人身上! 如果没有风,风筝是飞不起来的,
Oh! no matter how fast you run.
哦! 无论你们跑多快。
I'm Peppa Pig. Oh!
我是小猪佩奇。 哦!
This is my little brother, George. We'll just have to wait,
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 until the wind picks up a bit.
+++++++++++++++++++++ 我们只要再等等,
+++++++++++++++++++++ 就会有风啦。
+++++++++++++++++++++ Oh!
I'm Peppa Pig. 哦!
我是佩奇。 Look, it's getting windy!
This is my little brother, George. 看,现在起风了!
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 Now that it is windy,
This is Mummy Pig. the kite can fly!
这是我的妈妈。 现在起风了,风筝可以飞起来了!
And this is Daddy Pig. The wind is quite strong now.
这是我的爸爸。 现在风刮得很大了。
Peppa pig. The wind is very strong now!
小猪佩奇 现在风刮得很大了。
George! Wahhh!
乔治!哇!
Peppa!
Flying a kite! 佩奇!
放风筝! Thank you, Daddy!
It is a bright, sunny day. 谢谢你,爸爸!
Peppa and her family are in the park. Daddy Pig flies the kite.
今天是一个阳光明媚的日子。 猪爸爸开始放风筝了。
佩奇和家人在公园玩。 Hurray!
They are going to fly a kite! 好耶!
他们要去放风筝! Higher, higher!
George is going to fly the kite first. 高点,再高点!
乔治要第一个把风筝放起来。 Daddy pig flies the kite very well.
22
猪爸爸的风筝放得很不错。 还要往前一点点,爸爸!
Wow! Daddy Pig, you are much too
喔! heavy for that branch!
Yes, I am a bit of 猪爸爸,你太重了树枝撑不住了!
an expert at these things Nonsense! I know exactly
没错,放风筝我算是专家了。 how heavy I am. There!
Watch out for the trees! 胡说!我知道我自己有多重!够到了!
小心那边的树! Hurray!
You might get the kite stuck in one. 好耶!
你会把风筝卡在树上的。 Daddy Pig has rescued the kite!
Don't worry; I know what I'm doing. 猪爸爸拿到了风筝!
不用担心;我知道我在做什么。 Whoa!
Oh, dear. Daddy Pig has got 喔!
the kite caught in a tree. Oh, dear. Everyone is covered in mud.
哦,糟糕。 哦,糟糕。每个人身上都是泥了。
猪爸爸把风筝卡在了一棵树上。 It's only mud.
Oh, no! 只是些泥而已啦。
哦,糟糕! Luckily, Daddy Pig hasn't hurt himseIf.
Hmmm! 幸好,猪爸爸没有摔伤。
嗯! And the kite is out of the tree!
Don't worry, George. 而风筝也从树上拿下来了!
Daddy will get the kite down. Hurray!
不用担心,乔治。 好耶!
爸爸会把风筝拿下来的。 Mummy... Now that we are all muddy,
Hurray! 妈妈。。 。现在我们都全身是泥了,
好耶! can we jump in the puddle?
Err... yes. 我们可以跳进泥坑里玩了吧?
呃。 。 。是的。 I suppose so. After all,
Careful! There's a big muddy puddle! you can't get any muddier...
小心点!那里有一个大泥坑! 我想可以了。毕竟你们不会更脏了。。 。
Peppa and George love And I think Daddy Pig is going
to jump in muddy puddles. to be doing the washing...
佩奇和乔治喜欢跳进泥坑玩。 但我想猪爸爸得去洗洗才行。。。
Can we jump in the puddle? Oh!
Please! 哦!
我们可以跳进泥坑里吗?求你们了! Peppa and George love jumping
No. I don't want you covered in mud. up and down in muddy puddles!
不行。我不想你们浑身都是泥。 佩奇得乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去!
Ohhhhhhhhh... Mummy and Daddy love jumping
哦~~~。 。 。 up and down in muddy puddles.
Stand back, children. 妈妈和爸爸也喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去!
往后站,孩子们。 Everyone loves jumping
Please be careful, Daddy Pig! up and down in muddy puddles!
请一定要小心,猪爸爸! 大家都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去!
I know what I'm doing. Jumping up and down in muddy puddles
我知道我在做什么。 is just as much fun as flying the kite!
Please be careful! 在泥坑里跳来跳去就与放风筝一样有趣!
请一定要小心! I'm Peppa Pig.
Just a bit further, Daddy! 我是小猪佩奇。
23
This is my little brother, George. spend the day at Peppa's house.
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 猪伯母带克洛伊来佩奇家里玩了。
+++++++++++++++++++++ Chloe is Peppa and George's cousin.
+++++++++++++++++++++ 克洛伊是佩奇和乔治的堂姐。
+++++++++++++++++++++ Chloe is a bit older than
I'm Peppa Pig. Peppa and George.
我是佩奇。 克洛伊比佩奇和乔治大一点点。
This is my little brother, George. Hello, Chloe!
这是我的弟弟乔治。 你好,克洛伊!
This is Mummy Pig. Hello, Peppa! Hello, George!
这是我的妈妈。 你好,佩奇!你好,乔治!
And this is Daddy Pig. See you later!
这是我的爸爸。 待会见!
Peppa pig. Do you want to play a game?
小猪佩奇 想玩游戏吗?
Yes! Let's play "Catch!"
是的!我们来玩“你跑我追”!
Peppa loves playing "Catch".
My Cousin Chloe! 佩奇喜欢玩“你跑我追” !
我的堂姐克洛伊! Do you still play "Catch"?
Peppa and George are 你还玩“你跑我追”?
playing in the garden. That's a game for Little children.
佩奇和乔治在花园里玩。 那可是小孩子玩的游戏。
To me, George! We only play "Catch"
交给我,乔治! because George likes it.
You threw the ball too hard, George! 我们只玩“你跑我追”
你的球扔得太大力了,乔治! 是因为是乔治喜欢这个游戏。
So the rules say, I win! Okay. Let's play it for George.
所以按规则来说,我赢了! 好吧。那我们陪乔治玩吧。
Now it's my turn. I win again! Do you play with the proper rules
现在轮到我了。我又赢了! or the baby rules?
Peppa, George. Today your big cousin, 你是按大人的规则玩还是按小朋友的规则玩?
佩奇,乔治,今天你们的堂姐, Proper rules!
Chloe is coming to visit! 按大人的规则!
克洛伊会来家里玩! I'll start. Peppa! You're "it".
Yippee! Cousin Chloe! 开始了。佩奇!你是追的人。
好耶!堂姐克洛伊来哦! Catch me if you can!
George, Chloe is a big girl,like me. 有本事就来抓我呀!
乔治,克洛伊像我一样是个大姑娘了。 Peppa is "it". She has to
So, don't be sad if she finds chase Chloe and George.
you too Little to play with. 佩奇是那个追的人。她要追克洛伊和乔治。
所以,如果她觉得你太小不和你玩, Can't catch me!
你不要伤心哦。 抓不到我吧!
I'm sure Chloe George!
will play with both of you. 乔治!
我相信克洛伊会和你们俩一起玩的。 I'm going to easily catch you!
Chloe is here! You're so Little!
克洛伊到了! 要抓住你太简单了!
Aunty Pig has brought Chloe to 你那么小!
24
That's not fair!! 那他们就得走回去重新开始!
You're helping George! George, I saw you move!
那样不公平! 乔治,我看到你动了!
你在帮乔治! Back to the start!
That's because he's Little. 回去重新开始!
那是因为他还小。 Got you! I win!
Do you want me to help you? 抓住你了!我赢了!
你需要我来帮你吗? You moved before I was ready!
No! I don't need help. 我还没准备好你就动了!
I'm a big girl like you. The rules say I can
不,我不需要帮忙。 move when I like.
我和你一样是个大姑娘了。 规则说我随时都可以动。
Come on, then, Peppa! Don't they, George?
Try and catch us! 是不是,乔治?
来吧,佩奇!来抓我们吧! Now it's Chloe's turn
Can't catch us! to be the "Sly Fox".
来抓我们吧! 现在轮到克洛伊来做“狡猾的狐狸”了。
Can't catch us! Peppa and George must
来抓我们吧! stay very still.
This is a silly game. 佩奇和乔治必须保持不动。
这个游戏很傻气. Whoaao!
Can we play something else? 哇啊!
我们可以玩别的游戏吗? Peppa! I saw you move!
Okay, I know a really good Back to the start!
game for big children. 佩奇!我看到你动了!
可以啊,我知道一个真正适合 回到原位重新开始!
大孩子玩的好游戏。 It's not fair!
It's called "Sly Fox"! You looked too long!
叫做“狡猾的狐狸” ! 不公平!你看得太久了!
"Sly Fox"!! The rules say, I can look
“狡猾的狐狸” ! as long as I want.
I want to play "Sly Fox"!! 规则说,我想看多久就多久。
What is it? Back to the start.
我想玩“狡猾的狐狸” 回到原位重新开始。
One person is the "Sly Fox" George is the winner!
由一个人来做“狡猾的狐狸” 乔治赢了!
and the others creep up on them. Can we play a different game?
其他人悄悄地走上前。 我们可以玩别的游戏吗?
Me! Me! I want to be the "Sly Fox"! Yes.
我来!我来!我要扮“狡猾的狐狸” ! 是的。
Peppa is the "Sly Fox". But as long as it's
佩奇做"狡猾的狐狸"。 a grown-up game.
While her back is turned, 但必须是大人玩的游戏。
the others creep up on her. I know!
当她转过身去时,其他人悄悄地走向她。 我知道!
But if Peppa turns and Let's play my favorite game!
sees someone move, 我们来玩我最喜欢的游戏吧!
但如果佩奇转过身看到谁在动, It's very grown-up!
they have to go back to the start! 大人的游戏!
25
George, do you know Peppa and Chloe love jumping up
乔治,你知道 and down in muddy puddles!
What Peppa's favorite game is? 佩奇和克洛伊喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去!
佩奇最喜欢的游戏是什么? Everyone loves jumping up
Peppa's favorite game is and down in muddy puddles,
佩奇最喜欢的游戏是 大家都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去,
jumping up and down in muddy puddles! even grown-up girls!
在泥坑里跳来跳去! 连大姑娘也喜欢!
George, if you jump in puddles, +++++++++++++++++++++
乔治,如果你想跳到泥坑里玩, +++++++++++++++++++++
you must wear your boots! +++++++++++++++++++++
你必须穿上你的靴子! I'm Peppa Pig
I've brought some boots 我是佩奇。
for you too, Chloe! This is my little brother, George.
我也给你带了一双靴子,克洛伊! 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
I'm too grown-up to jump This is Mummy Pig.
in muddy puddles. 这是我的妈妈。
我已经是大人了不能在泥坑里跳。 And this is Daddy Pig.
Oh. So am I. 这是我的爸爸。
哦。我也是。 Peppa pig.
George loves jumping 小猪佩奇
in muddy puddles.
乔治喜欢跳到泥坑里玩。
Secretly, Peppa would love
to jump in the puddle. Daddy Loses his Glasses!
背地里,佩奇也喜欢跳到泥坑里玩。 爸爸的眼镜不见了!
But she wants to look grown-up. Daddy Pig wears glasses.
但是她想让自己看上去像个大人。 猪爸爸常戴着眼镜。
I hear there's some puddle He needs to wear glasses to see clearly.
jumping going on! 他需要戴着眼镜才能看得清楚。
我听到这有跳泥坑的游戏! When Daddy Pig wears his glasses,
Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig love 当猪爸爸戴着眼镜时,
jumping in muddy puddles! everything looks fine.
猪妈妈和猪爸爸也喜欢跳到泥坑里玩! 一切看得很清楚。
It does look fun. But when Daddy Pig
的确看起来很有趣。 takes his glasses off...
Yes, it does. 但是当猪爸爸摘下眼镜时。 。。
是的,确实是。 ...he can't see things clearly.
Maybe there's a rule that says, 。。。他就什么都看不清了。
也许应该有条规则说, Everything looks a bit soft and fuzzy.
big girls can jump in 所有的东西看上去都很模糊。
muddy puddles. So, it is very important that
大姑娘也可以跳到泥坑里玩。 Daddy Pig knows where his glasses are.
Yes! That's a good rule! 所以,对于猪爸爸来说,
是的!真是个好规则! 知道他的眼镜在哪是很重要的。
Race you! So, it is very important that
比你快! Daddy Pig knows where his glasses are.
Race you! 所以,对于猪爸爸来说,
比你快! 知道他的眼镜在哪是很重要的。
26
Sometimes, Daddy Pig 爸爸就不再焦躁了。
loses his glasses. I'm not grumpy.
有时,猪爸爸会找不到他的眼镜。 我并没有焦躁。
Peppa, George. Have you seen Peppa and George are
Daddy Pig's glasses? looking for Daddy's glasses.
佩奇,乔治。你们看到过猪爸爸的眼镜吗? 佩奇和乔治开始找爸爸的眼镜了。
He can't find them anywhere. Peppa looks under the newspaper.
他到处找也找不到。 佩奇找了报纸下面。
No, Mummy. But Daddy Pig's glasses are not there.
没有,妈妈。 但是猪爸爸的眼镜不在那里。
Peppa and George do not know Oh.
佩奇和乔治不知道 哦。
where Daddy Pig's glasses are. George looks on top of the television.
猪爸爸的眼镜在哪。 乔治找了电视机的上面。
Oh, dear. Daddy Pig cannot But Daddy Pig's glasses are not there.
see a thing without them 但是猪爸爸的眼镜也不在那里。
哦,糟糕。 Oh.
猪爸爸没有眼镜什么都看不到 哦。
and it makes him very grumpy. Let's look upstairs in
这让他很焦躁的。 Mummy and Daddy's bedroom!
Without his glasses on, 让我们上楼去妈妈和爸爸的卧室找找!
没在眼镜, Peppa and George are looking in
Daddy Pig cannot read his newspaper. Mummy and Daddy Pig's bedroom.
猪爸爸根本看不到报纸。 佩奇和乔治开始在猪妈妈
This is ridiculous! 和猪爸爸的卧室里找。
I can't see anything! George... be careful not to
真可笑! knock anything over.
我什么也看不到! 乔治。。 。小心点,
Somebody must have 不要碰倒东西了。
put my glasses somewhere. Argh!
一定是有人将我的眼镜藏起来了。 啊!
Do you remember where you last It's not funny.
put them,Daddy Pig? 这一点也不好笑。
你还记得你最后把他们放哪了,猪爸爸? Peppa looks under the pillows.
Do you remember where you last 佩奇找了枕头底下。
put them,Daddy Pig? But Daddy Pig's glasses
你还记得你最后把他们放哪了,猪爸爸? are not there.
When I don't wear them, 但是猪爸爸的眼镜不在那。
当我不戴时, Oh.
I always put them in my pocket. 哦。
我总是把他们放在我的口袋里。 George looks in Daddy's slippers.
But they aren't there now. 乔治找了爸爸的拖鞋。
但是他们现在不在口袋里。 But the glasses are not there, either.
Daddy! Can we help find 但是眼镜也不在那。
your glasses? Let's look in the bathroom!
爸爸!我们能帮你一起找眼镜吗? 让我们去浴室找找!
Good idea, Peppa. If you find them, Peppa and George are
好主意,佩奇。如果你找到了, looking in the bathroom.
Daddy will stop being so grumpy. 佩奇和乔治开始在浴室找。
27
The glasses are not in the bath. 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
眼镜不在浴缸里 +++++++++++++++++++++
Oh. +++++++++++++++++++++
哦。 +++++++++++++++++++++
The glasses are not in the toilet. I'm Peppa Pig.
眼镜也不在厕所里。 我是佩奇。
Oh. This is my little brother, George.
哦。 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
Hmm ! It's too difficult. This is Mummy Pig.
唔!太难找了。 这是我的妈妈。
Peppa and George cannot find And this is Daddy Pig.
Daddy Pig's glasses anywhere. 这是我的爸爸。
佩奇和乔治到处找都没找到猪爸爸的眼镜。 Peppa pig.
We've looked everywhere. 小猪佩奇。
我们已经到处找了。
But we can't find Daddy's glasses.
但是我们没有找到爸爸的眼镜。
Oh, dear. Now, what can we do? Hiccups!
哦,糟了。现在,我们该怎么办? 打嗝!
I suppose I'll just have to Peppa, George, Mummy and Daddy
learn to do without them... are having breakfast.
我想我只有适应没有眼镜的生活。 。。 佩奇,乔治,妈妈和爸爸正在吃早餐。
If I move slowly, It is a lovely, sunny day,
I won't bump into things. 今天天气明媚,阳光灿烂,
如果走得慢,我不会撞到东西的。 and Peppa and George can't wait
There they are! to go into the garden to play.
Daddy's glasses! 佩奇和乔治已逼不及待要去花园玩了。
在这里!爸爸的眼镜! Mummy, please, can we go out to play?
Daddy Pig. You were 妈妈,我们可以出去玩了吗?
sitting on them all the time! You can go out to play
猪爸爸。原来你一直坐在眼镜上面! when you finish your breakfast.
Oh... 等你们吃完早餐就可以出去玩了。
哦。 。。 George! Don't drink your juice too quickly!
Silly Daddy! 乔治!果汁不要喝得那么快。
糊涂的爸爸! George drank his juice too quickly,
I don't know how they got there. 乔治喝果汁喝得太快了。
我不知道他们怎么会跑到那里去的。 and now he has hiccups.
I wonder how! 现在他打嗝了。
我知道是怎么回事了! Can we go out to play now, Mummy?
Well, you may have been a bit silly, 我们现在可以出去玩吗,妈妈?
好吧,你的确有点糊涂, Not while George has hiccups.
Daddy Pig, but at least 现在不行因为乔治在打嗝。
you're not grumpy anymore! But George's hiccups have gone, Mummy.
猪爸爸,但至少你不会焦躁了! 但是乔治已经不打嗝了,妈妈。
I was not grumpy. Haven't they, George?
我从来没有焦躁。 没打嗝了吧,乔治?
I'm Peppa Pig. Oh, alright, you can go out and play.
我是小猪佩奇。 哦,好吧,你们可以出去玩了。
This is my little brother, George. But look after George.
28
但是照顾好乔治。 three times!
Peppa and George love 然后快速转三圈!
playing in the garden. Peppa's new cure hasn't worked, either.
佩奇和乔治喜欢在花园里玩。 佩奇的新治法也没有凑效。
George. I'm going to throw the ball, George still has hiccups.
乔治。我准备扔球了, 乔治仍然打嗝。
and then you have to catch it. I know!
然后你要接住哦。 我知道了!
George, please stop hiccupping! To cure hiccups, the ill piggy
乔治,请不要再打嗝了! must be given a shock!
George! Now you throw the ball to me, 要治好打嗝,必须要给打嗝的
乔治! 现在你把球扔给我, 小猪惊吓才行!
and I have to catch it. George, I'm going to scare you.
然后我接住球。 乔治,我准备吓唬你了。
George! But you must remember,
乔治! 但是你必须记住,
Oh, dear, George's hiccups it's only a game and
are spoiling the game. it will stop your hiccups.
哦,糟糕,乔治的打嗝让 它只是个游戏,它可以治好你的打嗝。
他们没办法玩游戏。 Remember, this is
George... I know just pretend scaring.
how to cure hiccups! 记住,这只是假装吓唬。
乔治。 。。我知道 Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
怎样治好打嗝! 哇~~~~~~~~~!
You have to do what I say. Peppa! You mustn't
你必须按我说的做。 play so roughly with George!
Rub the top of your head 佩奇!你不应该和乔治玩得那么粗暴!
and rub your tummy! He's only little.
你在挠你的头时按摸你的肚子! 他还很小。
Good! Now your hiccups have gone! Sorry, Mummy.
好!现在你的打嗝没了! 对不起,妈妈。
Peppa's cure for hiccups I was just trying to stop
doesn't seem to have worked. George's hiccups.
佩奇治打嗝的办法没凑效。 我只是尝试着帮乔治治好打嗝。
George! You have done it all wrong! George's hiccups have gone!
乔治!你完全做错了! 乔治的打嗝没了!
I know a better way Here comes Daddy Pig,
to cure hiccups! with two beakers of juice.
我知道另一个更好的办法治好打嗝! 猪爸爸走来了,拿着二杯果汁。
First, jump up and down George! If you drink too quickly,
three times... on one leg! 乔治!如果你喝太快,
首先,上下跳三下。 。。单腿! you will get hiccups again!
Now... wave your arms up and down 你又会打嗝的!
现在。 。。上下挥动你臂膀 I'm not as little as George.
and stick your tongue out! 我不像乔治那么小。
并且伸出你的舌头! I can drink juice
... And now... close your eyes, as quickly as I want to!
。 。现在。 。 。闭上你的眼睛, 我可以想喝多快就多快!
and turn around quickly, I'm Peppa Pig.
29
我是佩奇。 spot for our picnic!
This is my little brother, George. 这个地方看起来很适合我们野餐!
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 Hurray!
+++++++++++++++++++++ 好耶!
+++++++++++++++++++++ It's great to be outdoors!
+++++++++++++++++++++ 在野外真好!
I'm Peppa Pig. We should run around a bit and
我是佩奇。 get some exercise!
This is my little brother, George. 我们应该稍为跑一下做点运动!
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 We should run around a bit and
This is Mummy Pig. get some exercise!
这是我的妈妈。 我们应该稍为跑一下做点运动!
And this is Daddy Pig. I want to eat, then have a nap.
这是我的爸爸。 我想吃点东西,再睡一会。
Peppa pig. I certainly don't want to run around.
小猪佩奇。 我可不想跑来跑去。
Maybe Daddy should run around a bit.
也许爸爸应该跑跑。
His tummy is quite big.
Picnic! 他的肚子太大了。
野餐! My tummy is not big.
It is a lovely bright, sunny day. 我的肚子一点也不大。
今天天气明媚,阳光灿烂。 But later, I will get some exercise,
Peppa and her family are 但是稍后,我会做些运动,
going for a picnic! even if no one else does.
佩奇和她的家人外出野餐! 即使没有其他人做。
Daddy Pig is bringing the Let's eat!
picnic basket. 让我们开吃吧!
猪爸爸带着野餐篮。 Good idea, Mummy Pig!
Picnic-blanket, bread, cheese, I'm really hungry!
tomatoes and lemonade. 好主意,猪妈妈!
野餐布,面包,奶酪, 我真的饿了!
蕃茄和柠檬汽水。 Hmmm... delicious!
Is there anything we've forgotten? 嗯。。。真美味!
有没有什么东西我们忘记了? Ahhhhh! I feel quite sleepy!
Mummy's strawberry cake! 啊~!我觉得很困了!
妈妈的草莓蛋糕! I thought you wanted to run
I was just teasing! around a bit, Daddy Pig?
我是在逗你而已! 我记得你想到处跑跑的,猪爸爸?
Mummy's home-made strawberry Later...
cake is there, too. 稍后吧。。。
妈妈亲手做的草莓蛋糕也在这里。 Look! There's a little duck pond!
Is everybody ready? 瞧!那里的池塘有群小鸭子!
大家准备好了吗? Mummy, can we feed the ducks?
Ready! 妈妈,我们可以喂那些鸭子吗?
准备好了! Yes, you can feed them the
Then let's go! rest of the bread.
那我们出发吧! 当然,你们可以用剩余的面包喂他们。
This looks like just the Peppa and George love
30
feeding bread to ducks. all you had to do is stay still!
佩奇和乔治喜欢喂面包给鸭子。 飞走了!你看,你只要呆着别动就行了!
Mummy, I think they want some more. Eh! Get away!
妈妈,我想他们想要更多一些。 呃!快走开!
That was the last of the bread. Scram! Whoa... Help! Whooooaaa!
这是最后一块面包了。 滚开!呜啊。。。救命!呜啊~~!
I'm sure they've had enough. Shhooo! Get it off me! Whoooa! Arrgh!
我相信他们已经吃饱了。 嘘~~!不要跟着我!呜~~啊!啊!
Sorry, Mrs. Duck, I hope the wasp
we've no more bread. doesn't sting Daddy.
对不起,鸭子女士,我们没有更多的面包了。 我希望黄蜂没有叮到爸爸。
The ducks want more food. Whooa! Get away, you little pest!
鸭子们想要更多的食物。 呜~啊!快走开,你这只小虫子!
So much for Daddy Pig and his exercise! No, Daddy is running too fast
猪爸爸只是说说要锻炼! for the wasp to catch him.
Eh? What? 不会的,爸爸跑得很快黄蜂追不上他。
呃?怎么了? No, Daddy is running too fast
You lot again! for the wasp to catch him.
你们又来了! 不会的,爸爸跑得很快黄蜂追不上他。
Peppa told you; Whoooa! Arrgh! Shooo!
there's no more bread! 呜~啊!啊!嘘~!
佩奇,已经告诉你们:没有面包了! Let's eat our cake
Mummy, we do have strawberry cake! before the wasp comes back.
妈妈,我们还有草莓蛋糕嘛! 趁黄蜂还没回来,我们吃蛋糕吧。
Well, if there's any cake left over, Let's eat our cake
好的,如果有剩余的蛋糕, before the wasp comes back.
you can give it to the ducks. 趁黄蜂还没回来,我们吃蛋糕吧。
你可以分些给鸭子们。 Oh, no! we forgot to leave
Everyone likes Mummy Pig's any for the ducks!
home-made strawberry cake! 哦,不!我们忘记了留些给鸭子们了!
每个人都喜欢猪妈妈亲手做的草莓蛋糕! I think I lost it!
Everyone likes Mummy Pig's 我想我逃脱掉了!
home-made strawberry cake! You said you would run around
每个人都喜欢猪妈妈亲手做的草莓蛋糕! and get some exercise,
Eeek! A wasp! 你不是说过你要跑跑做些运动的吗?
啊!一只黄蜂! Daddy Pig! But I didn't
I hate wasps! Shooooo! believe you'd do it!
我讨厌黄蜂!嘘~! 猪爸爸!但是我没有想到你做到了!
What a fuss, Mummy Pig! Luckily, I managed to hang on
不要小题大作,猪妈妈! to my slice of strawberry cake!
It's only a little wasp! 幸好,我紧紧抓住了我的草莓蛋糕!
它只是一只小小的黄蜂而已! Stop, Daddy!
Go away, wasp! 不要动,爸爸!
走开,黄蜂! We promised the rest of the cake
Just stay still, Mummy Pig. for the ducks!
只要呆着别动,猪妈妈。 我们答应了剩下的蛋糕要分给鸭子们的!
Then it will fly away. Oh.
然后它就会飞走的。 哦。
There! You see, You are very lucky ducks.
31
你们真是很幸运的鸭子。 And there are more surprises to come!
Say ''thank you'' to Daddy Pig. 还有更多的惊喜接着来哦!
向猪爸爸说声“谢谢!” Enjoy your birthday breakfast!
You're most welcome. 请享用你的生日早餐!
你们不要客气! Take your time.
It's time to go home. 慢慢吃哦。
Say goodbye to the ducks. Mmm! Yummy!
是时候回家了。 嗯!美味!
跟鸭子们说声再见。 Quick! We have to get
Bye bye, ducks. everything else ready!
再见,鸭子们。 快!我们得准备好其他的事了!
See you next time! Daddy Pig has made a birthday cake
下次再见了! for Mummy Pig.
I'm Peppa Pig. 猪爸爸给猪妈妈做了一个生日蛋糕。
我是佩奇。 We've just got to put the candles on!
This is my little brother, George. 我们要放上蜡烛!
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 One.. Two
+++++++++++++++++++++ 一。。。二
+++++++++++++++++++++ Here I come!
+++++++++++++++++++++ 我来了!
I'm Peppa Pig. Mummy Pig has finished her
我是佩奇。 birthday breakfast.
This is my little brother, George. 猪妈妈吃完了她的生日早餐了。
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 Mummy's coming!
This is Mummy Pig. 妈妈来了!
这是我的妈妈。 Oh, no. we're not ready yet.
And this is Daddy Pig. 哦,不行。我们还没有准备好呢。
这是我的爸爸。 Err. Who is it?
Peppa pig. 呃。是谁呀?
小猪佩奇。 It's Mummy. Can I come in?
是妈妈。我可以进来吗?
No! No!
不行!不行!
Mummy Pig's Birthday! Is there something secret going on?
猪妈妈的生日 是不是有什么秘密啊?
Today is Mummy Pig's birthday. Er, no, nothing's going on.
今天是猪妈妈的生日。 But you can't come in.
Daddy Pig has made Mummy Pig 呃,没有,什么也没有。
breakfast in bed. 但是你不能进来。
猪爸爸给猪妈妈做了一份早餐端来。 I see.
Happy birthday, Mummy Pig! 我明白了。
生日快乐,猪妈妈! Mummy Pig, why don't you
Peppa and George have made Mummy Pig relax in the sitting room?
a birthday card. 猪妈妈,为什么你不在客厅里休息一下?
佩奇和乔治给猪妈妈做了一张生日卡。 That sounds nice.
Happy Birthday, Mummy! 听起来不错哦。
生日快乐,妈妈! Well, it is your birthday!
Ooh! What a lovely birthday surprise! 好了,今天是你的生日!
哦!多么好的生日惊喜! Ok, Peppa, I think I know
32
where the sitting room is! We'll call you when it's safe
行了,佩奇,我想我知道客厅在哪的! to come back in.
Here's a nice magazine. 等可以回来时我们会叫你的。
这是好看的杂志。 I'd forgotten what hard work
Thank you, Peppa. birthdays were!
谢谢你,佩奇。 我都忘记了过个生日还是很麻烦的。
And here's some pretty music. Daddy Pig, Peppa and George
这是美妙的音乐。 are decorating the sitting room.
Thank you, Peppa. 猪爸爸,佩奇,乔治在装饰客厅。
谢谢你,佩奇。 This is fun!
We need the same number of candles 这很有趣!
as Mummy's age. Granny and Grandpa Pig have
我们需要插上与妈妈年龄一样多的蜡烛。 arrived for Mummy Pig's birthday.
One... two... three... 奶奶,爷爷也来庆祝猪妈妈的生日。
一。 。 。二。 。。三。 。。 Happy Birthday, Mummy Pig!
Oh, dear. We haven't got 生日快乐,猪妈妈!
nearly enough candles. Aren't you coming inside?
哦,糟糕。我们没有足够的蜡烛。 你为什么不进去呢?
Daddy? How old is Mummy? Oh, I can't come in yet.
爸爸?妈妈有多老了? 哦,我还不能进去。
I'll whisper it in your ear. Daddy Pig, Peppa and George are
我在你耳边悄声告诉你。 doing secret things for my birthday.
Wow! Really old! 猪爸爸,佩奇和乔治正在秘密地准备我的生日。
哇!真的好老哦! How lovely! See you later!
You know, I think 你真贴心!一会见!
three candles will be fine. Bye!
你知道吗,我想也许三支蜡烛就好了。 再见!
Mummy Pig's birthday cake is ready! Mummy! Would you like to come inside now?
猪妈妈的生日蛋糕准备好了! 妈妈!你现在想进来吗?
Hurray! I'd love to.
好耶! 我很想进来了。
We just have to put up the decorations Close your eyes!
in the sitting room. 闭上眼睛!
我们还要装饰一下客厅。 Keep your eyes closed, Mummy!
Hello, Mummy! 眼睛要一直闭着哦,妈妈!
你好,妈妈! One... two... three...
Ah, there you all are! Open your eyes!
I was getting a little bored. 一。。。二。。 。三。。。
啊,你们都在啊! 睁开眼睛吧!
我感觉有点无聊了! Happy Birthday, Mummy Pig!
Mummy? Would you like to 生日快乐,猪妈妈!
have a nice walk in the garden? What a lovely surprise!
妈妈?你想不想去花园里走走? 多么愉快的惊喜!
Do I have any choice? Blow the candles out and make a wish!
我还有别的选择吗? 快吹蜡烛许个愿吧!
Nope! Mummy, Mummy, open your present!
没有! 妈妈,妈妈,打开你的礼物!
Bye bye, Mummy! Have a lovely walk! Can you guess what it is?
再见,妈妈!好好散散步吧! 你能猜到它是什么东西吗?
33
I've no idea! Peppa and George are playing in
我猜不到! Mummy and Daddy's bedroom.
Open it and see. 佩奇和乔治在妈妈和爸爸的卧室里玩。
打开看看。 What's this?
It's a beautiful dress! 这是什么?
原来是一条漂亮的裙子! Peppa has found a box of old clothes.
You're beautiful, Mummy! 佩奇找到了一箱旧衣服。
你好漂亮哦,妈妈! Wow! This is Daddy's hat.
Now you just need somewhere 哇!这是爸爸的帽子。
nice to wear it. And this is Mummy's dress.
现在你正好穿上它出去了。 这是妈妈的裙子。
What's this? George! Let's dress up and
为什么? pretend to be Mummy and Daddy.
Two tickets to the theater! Tonight! 乔治!让我们装扮成妈妈和爸爸。
二张电影票!今晚的! Here is Daddy's hat.
Thank you! 这是爸爸的帽子。
谢谢你! And here is Daddy's coat.
Mummy Pig loves going to the theater. 这是爸爸是大衣。
猪妈妈最喜欢去电影院。 Hello, Daddy Pig.
And Granny Pig and I are 你好,猪爸爸。
going to baby-sit the little ones. Now it's my turn.
猪奶奶和我会照顾小猪们的。 This is Mummy's dress.
Hurray! 现在轮到我了。
好耶! 这是妈妈的裙子。
What a super birthday! This is Mummy's hat.
多棒的生日! 这是妈妈的帽子。
I'm the luckiest Mummy Daddy Pig! Where are your shoes?
in the whole world! 猪爸爸!你的鞋子呢?
我是世上最幸运的妈妈! I need some shoes, too.
And the most beautiful! 我也要穿鞋子。
也是最漂亮的妈妈! Now I need to look beautiful,
+++++++++++++++++++++ just like Mummy.
+++++++++++++++++++++ 现在,我需要看上去像妈妈一样漂亮。
+++++++++++++++++++++ Peppa has found Mummy's make-up box.
I'm Peppa Pig. 佩奇找到了妈妈的化妆盒。
我是佩奇。 Aha!
This is my little brother, George. 啊哈!
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 First, some powder. Lovely!
This is Mummy Pig. Now for some lipstick.
这是我的妈妈。 首先,扑些粉底。非常好看!
And this is Daddy Pig. 现在涂些口红。
这是我的爸爸。 What a pretty Mummy Pig!
Peppa pig. 好漂亮的猪妈妈!
小猪佩奇。 Come along, Daddy Pig.
It's time to go to work.
来吧,猪爸爸。
是时候去工作了。
Dressing Up! Mummy is working on her computer.
装扮游戏! 妈妈正在电脑前工作。
34
Hello, Peppa. Hello, George. 你真好,猪爸爸。
你好,佩奇。你好,乔治。 Now, be careful, it's a very deep hole.
I beg your pardon? 现在,要小心哦,它是一个很深的坑。
抱歉,请你再说一遍。 I do hope you are not digging
Peppa, I was just saying ''hello''. in your best clothes, Daddy Pig.
佩奇,我刚才不是说“你好”了吗? 我真希望挖坑没弄脏你最好的衣服,猪爸爸。
I'm not Peppa Pig. I'm Mummy Pig. I want to make big snorts, too.
我不是佩奇。我是猪妈妈。 我也想发出这么响的鼻鼾声。
Oh, yes! Of course. Ice cream, everyone.
Hello, Mummy Pig. 大家,雪糕来了。
哦,是的!的确这样,你好,猪妈妈。 Ice cream!
Hello, and this is Daddy Pig. 雪糕!
George! Peppa! George!
你好,这是猪爸爸。 佩奇!乔治!
乔治! You must take off those
And hello to you, too, Daddy Pig. muddy clothes before you eat.
你好啊,猪爸爸。 在吃之前,你们必须脱掉身上的脏衣服。
Excuse me; I've got a lot of work to do! I'm Mummy Pig and this is Daddy Pig.
不好意思;我还有很多的工作要做! 我是猪妈妈,而这是猪爸爸。
Hello? Yes, do this, do that. Are you sure?
喂?是的,做这个,做那个。 你确信?
No, thank you, goodbye. Yes.
不,谢谢你,再见。 是的。
Peppa is enjoying pretending to be Mummy Pig. So, where are Peppa and George?
佩奇很享受扮演成猪妈妈。 那么,佩奇和乔治去哪了?
But George is getting a bit bored. We don't know.
但是乔治开始觉得有点无聊了。 我们不知道。
Sorry, Daddy Pig, I'm nearly Oh, well, that's a shame because
finished. There! All done! I've got their favorite ice cream here.
对不起,猪爸爸,我快完成了。 哦,好吧,真可惜了我还准备了
好了,完成! 他们最喜欢的雪糕。
Come on, Daddy Pig, it's time Oh, well, that's a shame because
you did some work. I've got their favorite ice cream here.
来吧,猪爸爸,是时候你干活了。 哦,好吧,真可惜了我还准备了
Goodbye, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig. 他们最喜欢的雪糕。
再见,猪妈妈和猪爸爸。 But if we can't find them,
Goodbye. 但是如果我们找不到他们,
再见。 then...
Daddy Pig is digging in the garden. 那么。。 。
猪爸爸正在花园挖坑。 Here we are!
Hello, Peppa. Hello, George. 我们在这!
你好,佩奇。你好,乔治。 Peppa! George! There you are!
I'm not Peppa! I'm Mummy Pig 佩奇,乔治!是你们呀!
and this is Daddy Pig! Yes, Mummy, we were just
我不是佩奇!我是猪妈妈, pretending to be you and Daddy.
而这是猪爸爸! 是的,妈妈,我们刚才假扮成你和爸爸。
Daddy pig is here to do some work. Yes, Mummy, we were just
猪爸爸来这里干活的。 pretending to be you and Daddy.
That's very kind of you, Daddy Pig. 是的,妈妈,我们刚才假扮成你和爸爸。
35
You really had us fooled! 很好的选择,佩奇!
你们真的戏弄了我们! See you later, Peppa!
+++++++++++++++++++++ 一会见,佩奇!
+++++++++++++++++++++ See you later!
+++++++++++++++++++++ 一会见!
I'm Peppa Pig. George, what do you like best?
我是佩奇。 乔治,你最喜欢玩什么呢?
This is my little brother, George. Dine-Saw! Grrr!
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 恐-龙!咯!
This is Mummy Pig. Oh, dear, there aren't any dinosaurs
这是我的妈妈。 at the fete, George.
And this is Daddy Pig. 哦,天啊,乔治,游园会里没有恐龙的。
这是我的爸爸。 Maybe we can get you a dinosaur balloon.
Peppa pig. 也许我们可以找个恐龙气球。
小猪佩奇。 Are you sure they have
dinosaur balloons,Daddy Pig?
你确定他们有恐龙气球,猪爸爸?
Are you sure they have
The School Fete! dinosaur balloons,Daddy Pig?
学校游园会! 你确定他们有恐龙气球,猪爸爸?
Today is the day of the school fete. I'm certain of it.
今天是学校的游园会。 我确定哦。
Peppa loves coming to the fete. Can George and I get our
佩奇喜欢去游园会。 faces painted first?
Here are Peppa's friends, 乔治和我能先去在脸上画画吗?
Candy Cat, Suzy Sheep, Of course.
这是佩奇的朋友, 当然啦。
小猫凯迪,小羊苏茜, Miss Rabbit has painted
Danny Dog, Rebecca Rabbit Peppa's friends as tigers!
and Pedro Pony. 兔小姐把佩奇的朋友都画成了老虎!
小狗丹尼,小兔瑞贝卡 There you are, Suzy!
和小马佩德罗。 画好了,苏茜!
Hello, everyone! Now you look like a tiger!
大家好啊! 现在你看起来像只老虎!
Hello, Peppa! Thank you, Miss Rabbit!
佩奇,你好啊! 谢谢您,兔小姐!
I love the school fete! Wow! I like your face, Suzy.
我喜欢学校游园会! 哇!我喜欢你的脸,苏茜。
Me, too! What do you like best? Are you a pussycat?
我也是!你最喜欢玩什么呢? 你画的是小猫吗?
The face painting! No! I'm a tiger!
在脸上画画! 不!我是一只老虎!
I like the balloons! Peppa, would you like
我喜欢气球! your face painted?
I like the bouncy castle the best! 佩奇,你想在脸上画画吗?
我最喜欢那个冲气城堡了! Yes, please. Can I be an elephant?
I like everything! 是的。我可以画大象吗?
每一样我都喜欢! Oh, dear, I don't know
A very good choice, Peppa! how to do elephants.
36
哦,天啊,我不知道怎么画大象。 你们都变成了老虎了!
I can do tigers! And I'm teaching them
但我会画老虎! to be proper tigers. Grrr!
Yes, a tiger, please! 我还在教他们怎么做一只老虎。咯!
是的,请画老虎吧! What do you little tigers
There you are, Peppa, want to do next?
now you're a tiger! 那接下来你们这些小老虎们想做什么呢?
好了,佩奇,现在你是一只老虎了! Dine-Saw!
There you are, Peppa, 恐-龙!
now you're a tiger! That's right! We have to find George
好了,佩奇,现在你是一只老虎了! a dinosaur balloon!
I'm a tiger! 说得对!我们得帮乔治找个恐龙气球!
我是一只老虎! Let's get you all balloons!
George, what would you like to be? 你们每个都会得到气球的!
乔治,你想画什么呢? Hurray!
Dine-saw! Grr! 好耶!
恐-龙!咯! Hello, Madame Gazelle!
A dinosaur? Er, how about a tiger instead? 你好,羚羊女士!
恐龙?呃,改画一只老虎,怎样? We'd like some balloons, please.
I'm good at tigers. 请给我们些气球。
我善于画老虎。 Certainly! I've got lots of different ones.
I'm a tiger! 当然可以!我有很多不同的气球。
我是一只老虎! Can I have an elephant balloon? Please!
So am I! Woof! Woof! 我能要一个大象气球吗?请给我!
我也是!汪!汪! Here you are, Peppa!
Meow! Tigers don't say,''woof! woof!'' 给你,佩奇!
喵!老虎不会叫“汪!汪! ” Can I have a kangaroo?
How do you know? 我能要一个袋鼠气球吗?
你怎么知道的? A lion, please!
Because tigers are big cats. 请给一个狮子气球!
因为老虎是大猫。 A monkey, please!
And I'm a cat! 请给一个猴子气球!
而我是一只猫! A parrot, please!
Candy, please, can you teach 请给一个鹦鹉气球!
us how to be tigers? Yes, I've got all those!
凯迪,你能教我们怎么扮做老虎吗? 是的,这些我都有!
Okay! Tigers creep very, very slowly, Most important of all,
好的!老虎走得非常,非常地慢, 最重要的是,
and then, they jump! Grrrr! We need a dinosaur balloon for George.
然后,他们会跳起来!咯! 我们要给乔治一个恐龙气球。
Tigers like to lick themselves clean. Oh, dear,
老虎喜欢把自己舔干净。 哦,天啊,
But, best of all, when tigers are happy... I do not seem to have
但是,有时候,老虎高兴了。 。。 any dinosaur balloons.
they purr. 我好像没有恐龙气球。
他们会发出咕噜声。 Oh.
Hello, children. My goodness! 哦。
你好,孩子们。我的天啊! Don't worry, George. I've got an idea.
You're all tigers! 别担心,乔治。我有主意。
37
Could we have two of the 乐器
long balloons, please? Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig have
请给我们两个长气球。 been tidying the house.
Watch this, everybody! 猪妈妈和猪爸爸在收拾房子。
大家看好哦! Mummy Pig and I found
What is Daddy Pig doing this old box in the attic!
with the balloons? 猪妈妈和我在阁楼里发现了这个旧箱子。
猪爸爸打算怎样摆弄气球呢? Ooo!
There! Can anyone guess what it is? 喔!
好了!大家能猜猜这是什么? Can anyone guess what's inside?
Is it a kangaroo? 谁能猜出里面有什么吗?
是袋鼠吗? Hmmm, nope!
No, it's a... 嗯,猜不出!
不,它是一只。 。
。 It's full of musical instruments!
Dine-Saw! 里边装满了乐器!
恐-龙! Wow!
That's right, a dinosaur! 哇!
说得没错,是一只恐龙! They are a bit old and dusty.
Daddy Pig has made a balloon dinosaur. 有点旧,满是灰尘。
猪爸爸做了一只恐龙气球。 This is the violin I used to play
Grrrrrrrr! Dine-saw! when I was little!
咯~~! 恐-龙! 这是我小时候拉过的小提琴!
Now, the bouncy castle! Mummy? Can you play your violin?
现在,到冲气城堡去! 妈妈?你能拉小提琴来听听吗?
Peppa loves bouncing I haven't played it for a long time!
on the bouncy castle. 我已经很久没有拉过它了!
佩奇喜欢在冲气城堡上弹跳! Please, Mummy! Please play it!
Everyone loves bouncing 求你了,妈妈!拉来听听嘛!
on the bouncy castle! I hope I haven't forgotten how...
大家都喜欢在冲气城堡上弹跳! 希望我还记得怎么拉。。。
This is the best school fete, ever! Bravo!
这是最棒的学校游园会了! 好棒!
+++++++++++++++++++++ Hurray!
+++++++++++++++++++++ 好耶!
+++++++++++++++++++++ Mummy? Can I play the violin?
I'm Peppa Pig. 妈妈?我能试拉一下小提琴吗?
我是佩奇。 Hold it like this.
This is my little brother, George. 这样拿着。
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 Yes, Mummy.
This is Mummy Pig. 好的,妈妈。
这是我的妈妈。 Oh!
And this is Daddy Pig. 哦!
这是我的爸爸。 Oh, dear. I do not think it is
Peppa pig. meant to sound like that.
小猪佩奇 哦,天啊。我想小提琴的声音不是这样的。
George wants to try.
乔治也想试试。
Hold it like this, George.
Musical Instruments 乔治,这样拿着。
38
Oh! 我可以试试吗?
哦! You have to blow it very hard!
That does not sound quite right, either. 你得使劲地吹!
小提琴的声音也不是这样的。 That does not sound right.
The violin is too hard to play! 这个声音好像不对。
小提琴好难拉呀! It's impossible!
Peppa! Maybe you would do better 不可能吹响!
with this tin drum,. I think I used to be able to play it...
佩奇!也许你更适合打鼓。 我想我以前好像吹响过它。 。。
Thank you, Daddy. That really does not sound right.
谢谢你,爸爸。 这个声音也不太对。
That sounds better! Maybe it just needs someone
听上去好多了! big and strong like me!
Peppa loves playing the drum. 也许这个只有我这么强壮的人来吹才行!
佩奇喜欢上打鼓了。 That does not sound right, either.
Lovely. 这个声音也不太对。
真不错。 Peppa's right; it is impossible to play.
Yes, it sounds very nice. 佩奇说得对;不可能吹响它。
是的,听上去很好。 Never mind, Daddy Pig.
This is Daddy Pig's old accordion. Just stick to the accordion.
这是猪爸爸的旧手风琴。 没关系的,猪爸爸。
I used to play this to Mummy Pig 只要拉手风琴就好了。
when we first met... You play it beautifully!
我和猪妈妈第一次见面时, 你拉得非常动听!
我拉的就是手风琴。 。
。 Well, I do play it quite nicely,
Oh... Daddy Pig. I remember this tune. 好吧,我的手风琴是拉得很不错,
哦。 。。猪爸爸。我记得这首曲子。 even if I say so myself.
George wants to play the accordion, too! 即使我自己也这么说。
乔治也想拉手风琴! And I'll play my violin!
Are you sure, George? 我来拉小提琴!
The accordion is quite difficult. And I will play my drum!
你确定吗,乔治? 我来打鼓!
手风琴是很难拉的。 Mummy Pig plays the violin.
George. The a-cro-dion is almost 猪妈妈拉小提琴。
as difficult to play as my drum. Daddy Pig plays the accordion.
乔治。手风琴差不多与我的鼓一样难。 猪爸爸拉手风琴。
Ok, George. Peppa plays the drum.
好的,乔治。 佩奇打鼓。
Oh! But what instrument will
哦! George play?
Maybe George is a bit too little 但是乔治该用什么乐器呢?
to play the accordion. George is blowing the horn!
也许乔治太小还不能玩手风琴。 乔治在吹号角!
Daddy? What other instruments Mummy couldn't play the horn
are in the box? and Daddy couldn't play it.
爸爸?箱子里还有什么乐器吗? 妈妈吹不响那只号角,
Just this horn! 爸爸也吹不响那只号角。
只有号角了! And even I couldn't play it!
Can I try? 即使我也吹不响那只号角!
39
But George can play it. 现在快点睡觉吧。
但是乔治能吹响号角。 Yes, Mummy.
I'm Peppa Pig. 好的,妈妈。
我是佩奇。 So well behaved!
This is my little brother, George. 表现得真好!
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig are
+++++++++++++++++++++ leaving for their evening out.
+++++++++++++++++++++ 猪妈妈和猪爸爸离开家了。
+++++++++++++++++++++ Peppa and George are so good.
I'm Peppa Pig. 佩奇和乔治表现得很好。
我是佩奇。 They just fell asleep
This is my little brother, George. when Mummy Pig told them to!
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 他们按猪妈妈说的去睡觉了!
This is Mummy Pig. They just fell asleep
这是猪妈妈。 when Mummy Pig told them to!
And this is Daddy Pig. 他们按猪妈妈说的去睡觉了!
这是猪爸爸。 This babysitting is easy!
Peppa pig. 照顾孩子太简单了!
小猪佩奇 George? George, are you awake?
乔治?乔治,你还醒着吗?
Shhh!
嘘!
Babysitting! What strange noises.
照顾小孩 什么奇怪的吵声。
Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig I wonder if we should
are going out for the evening. check upstairs...
猪妈妈和猪爸爸今晚外出。 我想我们是否该上楼看一下。。。
Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig Peppa, George? Are you awake?
are going to baby-sit. 佩奇,乔治?你们醒了吗?
猪奶奶和猪爷爷来照料孩子。 Well, I never, fast asleep.
Granny Pig, Grandpa Pig! 好吧,我从来没有,这么快睡着过。
奶奶,爷爷! So, it wasn't Peppa and
Ganggy lg! Baba lg! George making all that noise.
奶奶,爷爷! 所以,刚才的声音不是佩奇
Hello, my little ones! 和乔治发出来的哦。
你们好,我的小宝贝! I can't hear anything.
Hello. 我什么都没听见了。
你们好! I think they really have fallen asleep.
Peppa, George. Into your beds! Quick! 我想他们真的睡着了。
佩奇,乔治。上床睡觉!快! Let's watch some television.
Goodnight, my little piggies! 我们来看电视吧。
晚安!我的小猪们! Gardening. Today we are
Goodnight. Sleep tight! talking about ''Roses''.
晚安。睡个好觉! 园艺。今天我们来谈谈玫瑰花。
Goodnight, Mummy. Goodnight, Daddy! Oh, I love gardening programs!
晚安,妈妈。晚安,爸爸! 哦,我喜欢园艺节目!
What little darlings! The Gavesgate is a
多么可爱的小宝贝们! particularly thorny rose.
Now go to sleep quickly. 这种 Gavesgate 玫瑰花的刺很多。
40
To prune it, start by Now it's George's turn.
lopping off the head 现在轮到乔治了。
修剪它时,先剪掉它的头 Wheeee!
and then snip away My turn!
the budding shoots. 到我了!
然后再摘掉它的花苞。 Wheee!
Granny Pig? Higher! Higher!
奶奶? 高点!高点!
Peppa? George? Maybe Grandpa Pig is a bit tired.
佩奇?乔治? 也许猪爷爷有点累了。
You should be in bed asleep! I know! Granny Pig, let's play catch!
你们俩不是应该睡着了吗! 我知道!奶奶,我们来玩捉人游戏吧!
George and I are not sleepy at all. Err...
乔治和我一点也不困。 呃。。。
Can we watch TV with you? You're ''It''! Catch us if you can!
我们可以和你们一起看电视吗? 你是捉人的那个!来捉我们呀!
Well... I suppose watching a little TV Can't catch me!
might make you sleepy. 来捉我们呀!
好吧。 。 。我想看一会电视你们就会困的。 I'm going to catch you!
Well... I suppose watching a little TV 我来捉你们了!
might make you sleepy. Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig are back home.
好吧。 。 。我想看一会电视你们就会困的。 猪妈妈和猪爸爸回家了。
Hurray! I hope our little piggies are asleep.
好耶! 希望我们的小猪们都睡着了。
Icelandic Roses are a rare treat Hello? Anyone here?
for the discerning horticulturist. 你好吗?有人在吗?
冰岛玫瑰对于园艺爱好者来说 The little piggies are asleep!
是非常稀有的品种 小猪们都睡着了!
Icelandic Roses are a rare treat And so are the big piggies!
for the discerning horticulturist. 大猪们也睡着了!
冰岛玫瑰对于园艺爱好者来说 +++++++++++++++++++++
是非常稀有的品种 +++++++++++++++++++++
But they are prone to lobbing +++++++++++++++++++++
in temperate habitats. I'm Peppa Pig.
但是温暖的环境不利它们生长。 我是佩奇。
But they are prone to lobbing This is my little brother, George.
in temperate habitats. 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
但是温暖的环境不利它们生长。 This is Mummy Pig.
This program is very boring. 这是我的妈妈。
这节目实在太无聊。 And this is Daddy Pig.
Grandpa Pig? Can you play that game 这是我的爸爸。
爷爷?你能和我们玩游戏吗? Peppa pig.
where you throw us up and catch us? 小猪佩奇。
把我们抛到空中又接住的游戏
Okay, but just one turn each!
好的,但是一次只能一个!
Wheeeee! New Shoes!
Phew... You seem heavier than before. 新鞋子!
哎哟。。
。你好像比以前重了。 Peppa and George have been
41
playing in the garden. 我们给你买双新鞋吧!
佩奇和乔治在花园里玩。 Can my new shoes be red, Mummy?
Peppa, where are your shoes? 妈妈,我的新鞋可以是红色的吗?
佩奇,你的鞋子呢? Of course, they can.
Oh, I've lost them. 当然可以啦。
哦,我丢失了。 George! I'm going to have
Well, I'm sure we can find them. new red shoes!
好啦,我确信我们能找到的。 乔治!我有红色新鞋子穿了!
Maybe we should try the garden? Mummy Pig and Peppa are
也许我们试试到花园里找找? at Miss Rabbit's shoe shop.
Yes! 猪妈妈和佩奇来到兔小姐的鞋店里。
是的! Hello, Miss Rabbit.
Everyone is looking for 你好,兔小姐。
Peppa's shoes. Hello, Mummy Pig.
大家都在找佩奇的鞋子。 你好,猪妈妈。
Mummy Pig is looking We would like to buy some new
in the flowerbed. shoes for Peppa, please.
猪妈妈在花坛里找。 我们想买双新鞋给佩奇。
Peppa's shoes are not there. Red Shoes!
佩奇的鞋子不在那里。 红色的鞋子!
Oh! Oh I'm sure we can find you
哦! some lovely new shoes, Peppa!
Daddy Pig is looking 哦,佩奇,我确信我们能给你找
in the wheelbarrow. 一双漂亮的新鞋子!
猪爸爸在手推车里找鞋子。 Red ones, please.
Peppa's shoes are not there. 红色的。
佩奇的鞋子不在那。 Of course, red ones.
Oh! 没问题,红色的。
哦! Wow! New red shoes!
Peppa and George look 哇!红色的新鞋子!
in the flowerpots. George and Daddy Pig are
佩奇和乔治在花盆里找。 playing draughts.
Peppa's shoes are not there, either. 乔治和猪爸爸在下跳棋。
佩奇的鞋子也不在那。 Oh, well done, George.
Oh! Oh! 哦,做得好,乔治。
哦!哦! Daddy! Daddy!
We've looked everywhere, 爸爸!爸爸!
我们已经到处找, Look at my new shoes!
but we can't find Peppa's shoes! They are red!
但是我们找不到佩奇的鞋子! 看看我的新鞋子!
Peppa's shoes are lost. 是红色的!
佩奇的鞋子丢失了。 I say! They are red.
Now I haven't got any shoes 啊呀!是红色的。
to wear. Mummy, do you like
现在我没有鞋子穿了。 my new shoes?
Poor Peppa. Your shoes were 妈妈,你喜欢我的新鞋子吗?
getting a bit old... Yes, Peppa, they make you
可怜的佩奇。你的鞋子已有点旧。 。。 look very smart.
We'll buy you a new pair! 是的,佩奇,他们让你看起来很漂亮。
42
George, do you like my new shoes? George is going to play
乔治,你喜欢我的新鞋子吗? in the wet grass.
Everyone likes Peppa's new shoes. 乔治在潮湿的草丛里玩。
大家都喜欢佩奇的新鞋子。 Oh, dear. Peppa loves
I like my new shoes so much. playing in the wet grass,
我太喜欢我的新鞋子了。 哦,糟糕了。佩奇也想在潮湿的草丛里玩。
I don't want to ever take them off. but she doesn't want to get
我永远都不想把它脱下来。 her new shoes wet.
It is bath time. 但是她不想把新鞋子弄湿。
洗澡时间到了。 I can't play in the
Peppa wants to keep her new shoes on, wet grass, George.
even for her bath. 乔治,我不能在潮湿的草丛里玩。
即使是洗澡,佩奇也不想脱下新鞋子。 Oh.
Peppa wants to keep her new shoes on, 哦。
even for her bath. George loves jumping in
即使是洗澡,佩奇也不想脱下新鞋子。 muddy puddles.
Peppa is in her pajamas. 乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳。
佩奇穿着睡衣。 Peppa loves jumping in puddles,
She still has her new shoes on. 佩奇也喜欢在泥坑里跳。
但她仍然穿着新鞋子。 but she doesn't want
Peppa even wants to wear to get her new shoes muddy.
her new shoes in bed! 但她不想新鞋子粘上泥。
佩奇甚至还穿着新鞋子上床! Oh.
Peppa, are you sure 哦。
佩奇,你确定 Mummy and Daddy love jumping
you don't want to take your shoes off? up and down in muddy puddles!
你不想脱下你的鞋子? 妈妈和爸爸喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去!
I don't want to ever take Everyone likes jumping in muddy puddles!
my new shoes off, Mummy. 大家都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去!
妈妈,我永远也不想脱下我的新鞋子。 Where is Peppa going?
Very well. Goodnight, Peppa and George. 佩奇要去哪?
那好吧。晚安,佩奇和乔治。 Peppa is putting on her boots!
Goodnight, Mummy! Goodnight, Daddy! 佩奇穿上她的靴子!
晚安,妈妈!晚安,爸爸! Wheeeeee!
Goodnight, my little piggies! If you jump in muddy puddles,
晚安,我的小猪们! 如果你在泥坑里跳,
It has been raining all night you must wear your boots!
下了一整夜的雨 你必须要穿上你的靴子!
and now the garden is very wet. +++++++++++++++++++++
现在花园很潮湿。 +++++++++++++++++++++
Mummy Pig is wearing her boots. +++++++++++++++++++++
猪妈妈穿着她的靴子。 I'm Peppa Pig.
Daddy Pig is wearing his boots. 我是佩奇。
猪爸爸穿着他的靴子。 This is my little brother, George.
George is wearing his boots. 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
乔治也穿着他的靴子。 This is Mummy Pig.
Peppa is still wearing 这是我的妈妈。
her new red shoes. And this is Daddy Pig.
佩奇仍然穿着她的红色新鞋子。 这是我的爸爸。
43
Peppa pig. 半蹲。现在练习小跳,脚交织式跳跃。
小猪佩奇 With grace and beauty. Petit jete!
动作要优雅和美丽。 脚交织式跳跃!
Grace and beauty!
优雅和美!
Ballet Lesson! Petit jete!
芭蕾舞课! 脚交织式跳跃!
Peppa is going to her Grace and beauty!
first ballet lesson. 优雅和美!
佩奇去上她的第一节芭蕾舞课。 The ballet lesson is a lot of fun!
This is Madame Gazelle, 芭蕾舞课真是太好意思了!
the ballet teacher. Raise you arms!
这是羚羊夫人,芭蕾舞老师。 举起双手!
Ah, ho! You must be young Peppa! Imagine that you are beautiful swans!
啊,哦!你一定是小佩奇! 想象你们是一只漂亮的天鹅!
I am Madame Gazelle! And what noise do you
我是羚羊夫人! think a swan might make?
Hello, Madame! 你们觉得天鹅的声音是怎么样的呢?
你好啊,夫人! Ah, ho. Grace and beauty!
So sweet! 啊,哦。要优雅和美!
真讨人喜欢! Peppa loves dancing!
Welcome to your Everyone loves dancing!
first lesson of the ballet! 佩奇喜欢跳舞!
欢迎你来上第一节芭蕾舞课! 大家都喜欢跳舞!
I'll pick you up later! Mummy! Mummy! We all danced as swans!
我一会儿来接你! 妈妈!妈妈!我们都像天鹅一样跳舞啊!
Bye bye! Peppa did very well!
再见! 佩奇表现得很好!
Enjoy yourself! I had to dance beautifully
享受你的舞蹈课! and gracefully!
Here are Peppa's friends, 我要跳得既漂亮又优雅才行!
这里有佩奇的朋友, That's lovely!
Candy Cat, Suzy Sheep, Danny Dog, 那很好啊!
小猫凯迪,小羊苏茜,小狗丹尼, Can I show you how I did it?
Rebecca Rabbit, and Pedro Pony. 我给你看看是怎么跳的吧?
小兔瑞贝卡和小马佩德罗。 Let's get home first.
Children, today we have 我们先回家吧。
a new pupil, Peppa Pig! Then you can show Daddy Pig,
孩子们,今天我们有个新同学,佩奇! and George, and me.
Now Peppa, run and join your friends! 然后你再跳给爸爸,乔治和我看。
现在,佩奇去你朋友们那吧! Bye bye!
Hello, everyone! 再见!
大家好啊! Peppa and Mummy Pig
Hello, Peppa! are home!
你好啊,佩奇! 佩奇和妈妈回到家了!
Children! We begin Daddy! George!
with demi-plier! 爸爸!乔治!
孩子们!我们开始练习半蹲! I'm going to show you
Demi-Plier. Now a Little jump, petit jete. how to do ballet!
44
我要让你们看看怎么跳芭蕾舞! This is my little brother, George.
Is it difficult? 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
会不会很难? This is Mummy Pig.
It was easy for me. 这是我的妈妈。
对于我来说很容易。 And this is Daddy Pig.
But you, George, and Mummy 这是我的爸爸。
will find it very hard. Peppa pig.
但对于你,乔治和妈妈就很难了。 小猪佩奇
First, we need music.
首先,我们来点音乐。
Good. Now, George, Daddy and Mummy,
好了。现在,乔治,爸爸和妈妈, The Tooth Fairy!
you must copy what I do. 牙仙子!
你们照我的动作来做。 Peppa and George are having
Madame Gazelle used funny words. their favorite food --- spaghetti!
羚羊夫人用了一些好笑的词。 佩奇和乔治在吃他们最喜欢的食物--意大利面!
But really, it's just bending Peppa and George are having
your knees and jumping. their favorite food --- spaghetti!
但是其实,只是弯起你的膝盖然后跳起来。 佩奇和乔治在吃他们最喜欢的食物--意大利面!
Ah, the petit jete! What a lot of noise!
啊,脚交织式跳跃! 吃得很大声啊!
Daddy! You know the funny words! Finished!
爸爸!你居然知道这些好笑的词啊! 吃完了!
Mummy Pig and I used Ah, now we'll have a bit of quiet!
to be quite good at ballet! 啊,现在我们安静了点啦!
猪妈妈和我以前芭蕾舞跳得很好的! What's that?
Do be careful, Daddy Pig. 那是什么?
要小心啊,猪爸爸。 It's a tooth!
Our favorite was the pas de deux! 是一颗牙齿!
我们最喜欢的舞是双人舞! Where did that come from?
Hoop-la! 它从哪里来的?
箍啦! Peppa, maybe you
Ooofff! That wasn't quite should look in the mirror!
how I remembered it. 佩奇,也许你应该去镜子里看看!
喔!我记得好像不是这样的。 Oh!
Silly Daddy Pig! 哦!
糊涂的爸爸! It's my tooth! It's fallen out!
Maybe we should 这是我的牙齿!它掉下来了!
leave the ballet to Peppa! Don't worry, Peppa.
也许我们还是让佩奇来表演芭蕾舞吧! 别担心,佩奇。
Yes, I am the best at it! It's just a milk tooth -
是的,我是跳得最好的! 它只是一颗乳牙-
I am a beautiful swan! They're meant to fall out.
我是一只漂亮的天鹅! 它们是要掉下来的。
+++++++++++++++++++++ Will I grow a new one, Mummy?
+++++++++++++++++++++ 妈妈,我还会长出新牙吗?
+++++++++++++++++++++ Yes, you will, Peppa.
I'm Peppa Pig. 是的,会的,佩奇。
我是佩奇。 It also means the Tooth Fairy
45
will be paying you a visit. 佩奇将她的牙齿放在枕头下给牙仙子。
它也意味着牙仙子会来看你的。 Peppa is putting her tooth under
Tooth Fairy? the pillow for the Tooth Fairy.
牙仙子? 佩奇将她的牙齿放在枕头下给牙仙子。
Yes, the Tooth Fairy. Goodnight, Peppa and George.
是的,牙仙子。 晚安,佩奇和乔治。
If you put the tooth under Goodnight, Mummy! Goodnight, Daddy!
your pillow tonight, 晚安,妈妈!晚安,爸爸!
如果今晚你将牙齿放在你的枕头下, Goodnight, my Little piggies!
the Tooth Fairy will come. 晚安,我的小猪们!
牙仙子就会来找你。 George, I'm not going to sleep!
The Tooth Fairy will take the tooth. 乔治,我不打算睡觉了!
牙仙子会把牙齿拿走。 Let's both stay awake all night
And in its place, and see the Tooth Fairy!
she will leave a shiny coin! 我们一晚都醒着,看看牙仙子!
在原来的地方,她会放下一枚闪亮的金币! This Tooth Fairy is very late!
When I grow up, 这个牙仙子来得太晚了!
等我长大了, The Tooth Fairy is taking
I want to be a Tooth Fairy! a long time to arrive.
我也要成为牙仙子! 牙仙子要很久很久才来。
And what would you like to be Where is that Tooth Fairy?
when you grow up, George? 牙仙子到底在哪呀?
乔治,那你长大以后想做什么? What is that noise?
Dine-Saw! 什么声音?
恐龙! Is it the Tooth Fairy?
A dinosaur! 是牙仙子吗?
做一只恐龙! George, can you hear something?
Quick, George, it's bedtime! 乔治,你听到了什么了吗?
快点,乔治,是时候上床睡觉了! Oh, George!
We don't want to 哦,乔治!
miss the Tooth Fairy! Oh, the noise is George.
我们可不想错过牙仙子! 哦,原来是乔治的声音。
Before going to bed, He was so tired, he has fallen asleep.
Peppa and George brush their teeth. 他太累了,他睡着了。
上床之前,佩奇和乔治在刷牙。 George is not very good
Peppa, what are you doing? at staying awake, but I am.
佩奇,你在干什么? 乔治不能一晚上不睡觉,但我可以。
I'm brushing my tooth so it is I am going to stay awake
nice and clean for the Tooth Fairy. and see the Tooth Fairy.
我在刷我的牙齿, 我要醒着,看看牙仙子。
牙仙子就可以拿到好看又干净的牙齿了。 I'm not going to sleep...
I'm brushing my tooth so it is 我不能睡着。。。
nice and clean for the Tooth Fairy. The Tooth Fairy has arrived.
我在刷我的牙齿, 牙仙子来了。
牙仙子就可以拿到好看又干净的牙齿了。 But Peppa is asleep.
Peppa cannot wait to get into bed. 但是佩奇睡觉了。
佩奇等不及上床了。 Hello, Peppa.
Peppa is putting her tooth under 你好啊,佩奇。
the pillow for the Tooth Fairy. Would you like this coin
46
in return for your tooth? 寻宝!
你想用你的牙齿来换这枚金币吗? Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig are making
What a nice, clean tooth. a treasure hunt for Peppa and Geroge.
真是一颗好看又干净的牙齿。 猪奶奶和猪爷爷正在给佩奇
Thank you, Peppa, Goodnight. 和乔治准备寻宝游戏。
谢谢你,佩奇,晚安。 Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig are making
Peppa, George, wake up. a treasure hunt for Peppa and Geroge.
佩奇,乔治,起床了。 猪奶奶和猪爷爷正在给佩奇
It's morning. 和乔治准备寻宝游戏。
已经早上了。 Granny Pig is drawing the treasure map.
What? I wasn't asleep! 猪奶奶在画藏宝图。
什么?我没有睡着! Grandpa Pig is burying the treasure
Did the Tooth Fairy come? in a secret place in the garden.
牙仙子来过了吗? 猪爷爷正在将宝藏藏在花园里的一个秘密地点。
No! Grandpa Pig is burying the treasure
没有! in a secret place in the garden.
Let's take a look under your pillow. 猪爷爷正在将宝藏藏在花园里的一个秘密地点。
让我们看看你的枕头下。 Grandpa Pig! Have you finished?!
Look, Peppa! The Tooth Fairy 猪爷爷!你藏好了吗?
has been and she's left you a coin! Peppa and George will be here soon!
看,佩奇!牙仙子已经来过了,还留了一枚金币! 佩奇和乔治很快就来这了!
Hurray! No need to panic, Granny Pig!
好耶! 不要慌张,猪奶奶!
You fell asleep, didn't you? Peppa and her family are here!
你睡着了,对不对? 佩奇和乔治来到了!
Well, maybe I fell asleep Quick, Grandpa Pig! They're here!
just for a Little bit... 快点,猪爷爷!他们到了!
好吧,也许我只是小睡了一会。 。
。 Almost done!
Next time, I will stay awake, 快好了!
下次,我会一直醒着, Grandpa Pig just finished in time!
and I will see the Tooth Fairy! 猪爷爷刚刚及时完成!
我一定会看到牙仙子的! Granny Pig! We're here!
+++++++++++++++++++++ 奶奶!我们到了!
+++++++++++++++++++++ Ganggy lg!
+++++++++++++++++++++ 奶奶!
I'm Peppa Pig. Hello, my Little ones!
我是佩奇。 你们好啊,我的小可爱们!
This is my little brother, George. Grandpa Pig!
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 爷爷!
This is Mummy Pig. Baba lg!
这是我的妈妈。 爷爷!
And this is Daddy Pig. Ahoy there, me hearties!
这是我的爸爸。 啊,你们好,我的宝贝们!
Peppa pig. Peppa, George, we've
小猪佩奇 made you a treasure hunt!
佩奇,乔治,我们给你们准备了寻宝活动!
Somewhere in the garden
is buried treasure!
Treasure Hunt! 花园里的某个地方藏了宝藏哦!
47
Wow! Treasure! Where is it? Here's the bottle!
哇!宝藏!它在哪? 大家看!这里有个瓶子!
You have to look for it. Well done, Peppa!
你得自己去找。 做得好,佩奇!
Here's a treasure map for Peppa. Let's see what the message says.
这是给佩奇的寻宝图。 让我们看看纸条上说什么。
And George can wear my pirate hat. Oh it's a message from a pirate!
乔治可以戴上我的海盗帽。 哦,它是来自海盗的纸条!
Ahoy there, Captain George! Mummy? Can you read
你好啊,乔治船长! the pirate's message?
The map is a bit difficult. 妈妈?你能帮我念一下海盗纸条吗?
这个地图有点难懂。 Hmm... This pirate has
Daddy, can you help? very bad handwriting.
爸爸,你能帮忙吗? 嗯。。。这个海盗的字写得真难看。
Of course, Peppa. The pirate's handwriting is excellent.
当然可以,佩奇。 海盗的字写得挺不错的。
I'm very good with maps. No, I can't make it out at all.
我很擅长看地图的。 不,我根本看不明。
Er. It is a bit difficult. The pirate has clearly written,
呃。确实有点难懂。 海盗写得很清楚,
Daddy Pig, "Follow the arrows!"
猪爸爸, “跟着箭头走! ”
you're holding the map upside down! Follow the arrows?
你拿反了地图! 跟着箭头走?
Yes, I thought as much. George has found the second clue!
是的,我想是的。 乔治找到了第二个提示!
It's easy! The red cross shows Sticks in the shape of an arrow!
where the treasure is! 箭头贴纸!
太简单了!红色叉的地方就是宝藏的地方! Look! They point this way!
But where in the garden are 看!它们指向这边!
those two apple trees? Peppa and George are
但是花园的什么地方有两棵苹果树呢? following the arrows.
Hmmm... I don't know. 佩奇和乔治跟着箭头来走。
嗯。 。 。我不知道。 Look, George! A key!
Would you like a clue? 看,乔治!一条钥匙!
你需要一点提示吗? Peppa has found the next clue. A key!
Yes, please! 佩奇找到了下一个提示。一条钥匙!
是的,请讲! Well done, Peppa!
The first clue is in a bottle. 干得好,佩奇!
第一个提示在一个瓶子里。 Now you just have to find
But where is the bottle? the treasure chest that it unlocks.
但是瓶子在哪呢? 现在你只要找到宝箱,然后打开它。
I can see it! Now you just have to find
我看到了! the treasure chest that it unlocks.
Peppa has found the first clue. 现在你只要找到宝箱,然后打开它。
佩奇找到了第一个提示了。 But there aren't any more clues.
A message in a bottle. 但是没有更多的线索了。
装在瓶子里的纸条。 Maybe you should take
Look, everyone! another look at the map...
48
也许你应该再看一看地图。 。。 +++++++++++++++++++++
Look, Peppa, the map +++++++++++++++++++++
has two apple trees on it. I'm Peppa Pig.
看,佩奇,地图上有两棵苹果树。 我是佩奇。
Here's an apple tree! This is my little brother, George.
这有棵苹果树! 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
And here's an apple tree! This is Mummy Pig.
这也有棵苹果树! 这是我的妈妈。
So the treasure must be here! And this is Daddy Pig.
所以宝藏一定在这里了! 这是我的爸爸。
Let's take a look! Peppa pig.
让我们来看看! 小猪佩奇
Oh, dear. There doesn't
seem to be anything here...
哦,天啊。这看起来不像有东西在。 。

Hang on! There is something here! Not Very well!
等一下!这里有东西! 不太好!
Wow! Treasure! Mummy and Daddy Pig
哇!宝藏! 猪妈妈和猪爸爸
Hurray! have just made breakfast
好耶! for Peppa and George.
Well done! Well done! 刚给佩奇和乔治做好早餐。
做得好!做得好! Breakfast is ready!
I've got the key to open it! 早餐准备好了!
我有钥匙打开它! Peppa has red spots on her face!
Wow! I can't believe it! 佩奇脸上长满红点点。
哇!我不敢相信! Mummy, I don't feel very well.
Gold coins! They must be worth a fortune! 妈妈,我感觉有点不舒服。
居然是金币!它们一定很值钱! Oh, dear, Peppa. You don't look very well.
It's better than that! 哦,天啊,佩奇。你看上去很不好。
比那更好! Don't worry. I'll ring Dr. Brown-Bear.
They are not gold coins, 别担心。我打电话给棕熊医生。
他们不是金币, Dr. Brown-Bear speaking.
they are chocolate coins! 我是棕熊医生。
他们是巧克力金币! Peppa is not very well.
And there's a chocolate 佩奇很不舒服。
coin for everybody. Her face is covered in red spots!
每个人都有巧克力金币。 她脸上长满了红点!
Hurray! Put Peppa to bed and
好耶! I'll come straight round.
Peppa and George love chocolate coins. 让佩奇在床上躺着,我一会儿就过来。
佩奇和乔治喜欢巧克力金币。 Dr. Brown Bear has come to
Everyone loves chocolate coins. make Peppa better.
大家都喜欢巧克力金币。 棕熊医生过来给佩奇治病了。
Granny, Grandpa, Hello, Peppa, how are you today?
奶奶,爷爷, 你好啊,佩奇,你今天感觉得怎样?
this is the best treasure hunt ever! I am not very well.
这是最好玩的寻宝游戏! 我感觉很不好。
+++++++++++++++++++++ Stick your tongue out, please.
49
请伸出你的舌头。 棕熊医生说了你可以让人来探望你。
Hmmm... It's not anything serious. Can Suzy Sheep visit me?
嗯。 。。没什么严重的。 可以让苏茜来看我吗?
Peppa has just got a rash. Suzy Sheep is Peppa's best friend.
佩奇只是得了疹子而已。 小羊苏茜是佩奇最好的朋友。
Do I need medicine?! I'll ring Suzy Sheep's mummy.
我需要吃药吗?! 我来打电话给苏茜的妈妈。
The rash will clear up quickly. Hello, Mrs. Pig.
疹子很快会退下去的。 你好,猪太太。
But if you like, I can give May Peppa talk with Suzy, please?
you just a little medicine. 佩奇可以跟苏茜通话吗?
但是如果你想吃药, Hello, Suzy!
我可以开一点点药给你。 你好,苏茜!
Yes, please. Hello, Peppa.
好的,请开点药。 你好,佩奇。
I'm afraid it doesn't taste very nice. I'm not very well.
恐怕它的味道不是很好。 我不太好。
Open wide, please. I have red spots on my face.
请把嘴巴张大。 我脸上长了红点点。
Eeuuurgh! Disgusting! Has the doctor been?
天啊!太难吃了! 医生来过了吗?
You are a brave little one Yes, Dr. Brown Bear was here!
for taking it so well. 是的,棕熊医生来过了!
你这么乖服完药了, He said I was not very well
你真是个勇敢的小朋友。 他说我很不好
Peppa must stay in bed. and that I was very brave.
佩奇必须躺在床上。 但我很勇敢。
I'll call back later So are you really ill?
to check that she is better. 那么你真的是病了?
我稍后会来看看她有没有好点。 Yes, yes! It's not pretend!
Can Peppa have visitors? 是的,是的!不是装病的!
别人能来看望佩奇吗? I have to stay in bed!
Oh, yes, she can have visitors. 我必须躺在床上!
哦,当然可以,她可以有人来看望。 Dr. Brown Bear gave me medicine that
The rash isn't catching. Goodbye! tasted really horrible!
这疹子不会传染的。再见! 棕熊医生开了药给我,那药很难吃。
Goodbye! Dr. Brown Bear! Dr. Brown Bear gave me medicine that
再见!棕熊医生! tasted really horrible!
Mummy, can I get up now? 棕熊医生开了药给我,那药很难吃。
妈妈,我现在能起床吗? I'm coming to see you!
Dr. Brown Bear says that 我过来看你吧!
棕熊医生说 I'm going to wear my
you must stay in bed nurse's outfit!!!
for a little bit, Peppa. 我要穿上我的护士装!!!
你必须卧室休息一会,佩奇。 Suzy Sheep has come to see Peppa.
But it's so boring! 小羊苏茜来看佩奇了。
但很无聊啊! Suzy is wearing her nurse's costume.
Dr. Brown Bear did say 苏茜穿着她的护士装。
you could have visitors. Danny Dog and Rebecca Rabbit
50
have come along, too. 呃。。。我不是真正的护士,
小狗丹尼和小兔瑞贝卡也来了。 我只是在扮演。
Hello, Peppa! I see. Would you like me
你好,佩奇! to take a look myseIf?
Hello! 我明白了。那你介意我亲自去看看吗?
你们好! Yes, please.
How do you feel? 好的,请吧。
你感觉怎么样? I say! No more red spots!
I am not very well, Suzy. 我就说吧!没有红点了!
我感觉不好,苏茜。 You're completely better!
I have to stay in bed. 你完全康复了!
我必须要躺在床上。 Aren't I still a bit ill?
What can we do to make you better? 我不再生病了吗?
怎么做才能让你感觉好些? How do you feel?
You could get me some orange juice. 你感觉怎样?
你们可以帮我倒些橙汁来吗? I think I should stay in bed
Ok! a little bit more.
好的! 我觉得我应该在床上再多躺一会。
Peppa seems to be quite enjoying herself. Hmm.. I fancy a game with this ball
佩奇看上去好享受生病的。 in the garden!!
Thank you, Suzy. 嗯。我喜欢到花园里玩一会球! !
谢谢你,苏茜。 Who wants to join me?
Do you feel any better? 谁想跟我一起玩?
你感觉好点没? Me! Me! Me!
A little bit. Danny, 我!我!我!
好一点了,丹尼, Me, too!
Woof! 还有我!
汪! Well, I never! A complete recovery!
Ask my mummy if I could 好吧,我还从没!看到这么快就康复的!
have some ice cream. I'm Peppa Pig.
问问我妈妈我能否吃些雪糕。 我是佩奇。
Ask my mummy if I could This is my little brother, George.
have some ice cream. 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
问问我妈妈我能否吃些雪糕。 +++++++++++++++++++++
And Rebecca, +++++++++++++++++++++
瑞贝卡, +++++++++++++++++++++
could you bring me I'm Peppa Pig.
some flowers from the garden? 我是佩奇。
你可以帮我去花园采些花吗? This is my little brother, George.
Dr. Brown Bear is here, 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
棕熊医生来了, This is Mummy Pig.
to see if Peppa is better. 这是我的妈妈。
来看看佩奇是否好点。 And this is Daddy Pig.
Ah, good, the nurse is already here! 这是我的爸爸。
啊,好的,护士小姐已经来了! Peppa pig.
How is the patient? 小猪佩奇
病人怎么样?
Err... I'm not a real nurse,
it's just pretend.
51
Windy Castle! 哦。
风息堡! Would you like to play a game?
Peppa and her family are 你们想玩游戏吗?
going out for the day. Yes, please. Let's play ''I Spy!''
佩奇和家人今天要出去玩。 是的。让我们玩“我要你猜”!
Peppa, George, Okay. I'll go first.
佩奇,乔治, 好吧。我先来。
today we are going to Windy Castle! Daddy Pig has to secretly look at something
今天我们要去风息堡! 猪爸爸偷偷看个东西
What's Windy Castle, Daddy? and the others have to guess what it is.
什么是风息堡,爸爸? 然后让其他人来猜猜是什么。
It's a castle on a very high hill! I spy with my little eye,
是座落在高山上的一座城堡! something colored ''red''.
George likes castles. 我的小眼睛看到一样红色的东西。
乔治喜欢城堡。 Red? My dress! That's red!
Windy Castle sounds like 红色?我的裙子!它是红色的!
a boring thing for boys. No. It's not your dress.
对于男孩子,风息堡听起来有点无聊。 不对。它不是你的裙子。
No, Peppa, you'll love it. Hmmmm. The car!
不,佩奇,你会喜欢它的。 嗯~!是汽车!
There's a great view That's right! Our red car.
from the top of Windy Castle. 对了!是我们红色的汽车。
风息堡上面的风景非常美。 My go. I spy with my little eye,
You can even see Granny and Grandpa's house! something ''blue''
你甚至还可以看到奶奶和爷爷的房子! 我来。我的小眼睛看到蓝色的东西。
Wow! Let's go! Hmmm... George's blue shirt!
哇!我们出发吧! 嗯。。。乔治的蓝色衬衫!
I'll map-read and Nope.
Mummy Pig will drive. 不对。
我来看地图,猪妈妈负责开车。 Is it something in the car?
Are you sure, Daddy Pig? 这东西在车内吗?
你确定吗,猪爸爸? No. Give up?
When you map-read, 不在。弃权吗?
你看地图, Yes.
we always get lost 是的。
and you get grumpy. The sky! The blue sky! I win.
我们总会迷路, 天空啊!蓝色的天空!我赢了.
然后你会变得很焦躁。 Daddy Pig? Do you know where we are?
We will not get lost 猪爸爸?你知道我们在哪吗?
and I will not get grumpy. I know exactly where we are.
我们是不会迷路的, 我很确切地知道我们在哪。
我也不会变焦躁。 Although... this road doesn't look
Windy Castle, here we come! the same as it does on the map.
风息堡,我们来了! 虽然。。 。这路看起来和
Are we nearly there yet? 地图上的不太一样。
我们是否差不多到了? Although... this road doesn't look
Not quite. the same as it does on the map.
还没有。 虽然。。 。这路看起来和
Oh. 地图上的不太一样。
52
Oh, Daddy Pig! We're lost! We follow the main road
哦,猪爸爸!我们迷路了! and look out for Windy Castle.
We are not lost. 我们沿着主路开,就会看到风息堡了。
我们没有迷路. As I thought.
So how do we get to 正如我所想的。
Windy Castle from here? Look! Is that a castle?
那么我们从这里怎么去风息堡? 瞧!那是不是一个城堡?
Just give me a moment. Hmmmm! Yes! It's Windy Castle!
再给我一点时间吧。嗯! 没错!那就是风息堡!
I know, we can ring Come on, car!
Granny and Grandpa. 加油,汽车!
我知道了,我们可以打电话 Come on, car! You can make it!
给猪奶奶和猪爷爷。 加油,汽车!你能行的!
There's no need to ring Hurray!
Granny and Grandpa. 好耶!
没有必要打电话给猪奶奶和猪爷爷。 Peppa and her family have
I'll get us to Windy Castle, arrived at Windy Castle.
if it takes me all day. 佩奇和家人到达了风息堡了。
我会让大家到达风息堡的, Wow! It's so tall!
即使花上一整天。 哇!它是那么高!
We haven't got all day. Let's go inside. The view
我们没必要花一整天吧。 from the top is fantastic!
Hello, Grandpa Pig speaking. 我们进去吧。城堡上面的风景美极了!
你好啊,这是猪爷爷。 Wow!
Grandpa Pig, 哇!
猪爷爷, Look at the view!
we've got a bit lost 看这景色!
on the way to Windy Castle. Mummy, is that Granny and
我们在去风息堡的路上有点迷路了。 Grandpa's house?
Is Daddy Pig doing the map-reading? 妈妈,那是不是奶奶和爷爷的房子?
是不是猪爸爸在看地图啊? Yes, it is!
Yes, Daddy Pig is doing the map-reading. 是的。
是的,猪爸爸在看地图。 It's so far away!
And he's a bit grumpy at the moment. 好远啊!
此刻他正有点焦躁。 Let's take a look through the telescope.
I am not grumpy. 让我们用望远镜看看吧。
我没有焦躁。 Can I look first, please?
This is the best route: 我可以先看吗?
这是很好的路线: Yes, but you must let George look next.
keep on the main road 可以,但接着你必要让乔治看。
until you see Windy Castle up ahead. Wow!
你们只要沿着主路一直开, 哇!
就会看到风息堡了。 The telescope makes everything look bigger.
keep on the main road 望远镜里看得很清楚。
until you see Windy Castle up ahead. I can see Granny and Grandpa!
你们只要沿着主路一直开, 我可以看到奶奶和爷爷了!
就会看到风息堡了。 Look, George!
Thank you, Grandpa Pig. 看,乔治!
谢谢你,猪爷爷。 Ganggy lg! Baba lg!
53
奶奶!爷爷! Today is a day for pancakes!
George is waving at 今天吃煎饼!
Granny and Grandpa Pig. Pancakes! Delicious!
乔治对着奶奶和爷爷挥手。 煎饼!好吃耶!
Silly George! I love pancakes!
糊涂的乔治! 我喜欢吃煎饼!
Granny and Grandpa are Everyone loves pancakes!
too far away to see you waving! 大家都喜欢吃煎饼!
奶奶和爷爷离得太远了看不到你在挥手的! I'm the expert at
I know! We can ring them! flipping the pancakes over!
我知道了!我们可以打电话给他们! 我是一个抛煎饼的高手!
Hello? Leave that to me!
你好? 交给我吧!
Grandpa Pig! We can see you Are you sure,Daddy Pig?
from Windy Castle! 你确定,猪爸爸?
猪爷爷!我们可以从风息堡看到你们! Last time you got a bit grumpy
Wave at us! when you dropped the pancake on the floor.
向我们挥挥手吧! 上次,当你将煎饼掉在地上时,
Granny and Grandpa are waving at us! 你可有点焦躁哦。
奶奶和爷爷正朝着我们挥手呢! Last time you got a bit grumpy
I love Windy Castle! when you dropped the pancake on the floor.
我喜欢风息堡! 上次,当你将煎饼掉在地上时,
I'm Peppa Pig. 你可有点焦躁哦。
我是佩奇。 I did not get grumpy.
This is my little brother, George. 我并没有焦躁。
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 There was a problem with the frying pan.
+++++++++++++++++++++ 那是煎锅有问题。
+++++++++++++++++++++ Mummy. Can we help make
+++++++++++++++++++++ the pancakes, please?
I'm Peppa Pig. 妈妈。我们可以帮忙做煎饼吗?
我是佩奇。 Yes. You can help me
This is my little brother,George. make the batter.
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 可以。你们可以帮我做面糊。
This is Mummy Pig. First, I put some flour in the bowl.
这是我的妈妈。 首先,我把面粉放进碗里。
And this is Daddy Pig. Ooooo!
这是我的爸爸。 哦~~!
Peppa pig. Now, I add an egg.
小猪佩奇 现在,我们加只鸡蛋。
Now, the milk.
现在,来点牛奶。
And I give it all a stir.
Pancakes! 然后我搅拌它。
煎饼! Mummy, can I stir?
It is teatime. 妈妈,可以让我来搅拌吗?
下午茶时间到了。 Yes, of course Peppa.
And Mummy Pig has a 当然可以,佩奇。
surprise for everyone. Peppa loves stirring.
猪妈妈准备了一个惊喜给大家。 佩奇喜欢搅拌。
54
George wants to stir as well. 你有机会教我们的
乔治也想去搅拌。 Syrup, please!
No, George, like this! 请放糖浆。
不对,乔治,像这样! Mmmmmm! Delicious!
Ok, that's enough stirring. 嗯!太好吃了!
好了,搅拌够了。 This pancake is for Mummy Pig.
You two sit at the table 这个煎饼是给猪妈妈的。
while I cook the pancakes. Hurray!
我做煎饼时,你俩坐在桌旁。 好耶!
You two sit at the table You still aren't flipping
while I cook the pancakes. them high enough,Mummy Pig.
我做煎饼时,你俩坐在桌旁。 你仍然抛得不够高,猪妈妈。
Mummy Pig is going to flip You still aren't flipping
the pancake over! them high enough,Mummy Pig.
妈妈准备抛转煎饼! 你仍然抛得不够高,猪妈妈。
Hurray! The next pancake is yours, Daddy Pig.
太棒! 下一个煎饼是你的,猪爸爸。
You could flip it higher, So now you can show us
Mummy Pig. how it should be done.
你可以抛得更高点,猪妈妈。 现在你可以教教我们怎么做了。
You can show us how, when you Mmmmmm! Delicious!
flip your own pancake, Daddy Pig. 嗯!太好吃了!
猪爸爸,等你做你自己的那个煎饼时, Is everyone watching?
你可以教教我们。 大家都在看吗?
You can show us how, when you The secret of making a good pancake
flip your own pancake, Daddy Pig. is to flip it high into the air.
猪爸爸,等你做你自己的那个煎饼时, 做出好吃的煎饼的秘密是把它抛到高空中。
你可以教教我们。 The secret of making a good pancake
This first pancake is for George. is to flip it high into the air.
第一个煎饼是给乔治的。 做出好吃的煎饼的秘密是把它抛到高空中。
Mummy Pig pours a little One... two... three... hoopla!
syrup on George's pancake. 一。。。二。。 。三。。。转圈!
猪妈妈倒了些糖浆在乔治的煎饼上。 Silly Daddy!
Delicious! 糊涂的爸爸!
真好吃! Oh...maybe that was just a bit too high.
This pancake is for Peppa. 哦。。。也许有点太高了。
这个煎饼是给佩奇的。 What a shame, that was the last pancake.
Hurray! 真可惜,这可是最后一个煎饼。
好耶! It should be a simple matter to get it down.
Hmmm... you could flip it 应该很容易把它拿下来。
higher, Mummy Pig. Oh, dear. Daddy Pig cannot reach his pancake.
嗯。 。。你可以抛得更高点的,猪妈妈。 哦,糟糕。猪爸爸够不着他的煎饼。
You will get a chance to show me Don't worry, Daddy Pig,
when you flip you own pancake, Daddy Pig. 别担心,猪爸爸,
猪爸爸,等你抛你自己的煎饼时, I think I know a way to get it down.
你有机会教我们的。 我想我知道一个办法让它落下来。
You will get a chance to show me Let's go upstairs, children.
when you flip you own pancake, Daddy Pig. 我们上楼去,孩子们。
猪爸爸,等你抛你自己的煎饼时, This way!
55
这边! 博物馆!
What is Mummy Pig planning to do? Peppa and her family are
猪妈妈打算做什么呢? going to the museum.
On the count of three, 佩奇和家人去博物馆参观。
数到三, Daddy, what is a museum?
We all have to start 爸爸,什么是博物馆?
jumping up and down. It's a place full of interesting
我们就开始跳。 things that are very old.
One... two... three... jump! 它是一个存放古老又有趣的东西的地方。
一。。。二。 。。三。 。。跳! Older than you?
What are they doing? 比你还老吗?
他们在干什么呢? Yes, even older than me.
It worked! 是的,甚至比我还老。
成功了! Ooooo!
Now Daddy Pig has his pancake. 哦~!
现在猪爸爸拿到煎饼了。 Really old.
Daddy has a pancake on his head! 真的很老耶。
爸爸的煎饼掉到他头上! There is one room full of things that
Syrup on your pancake, Daddy Pig? belonged to kings and queens from long ago.
你的煎饼要放糖浆吗,猪爸爸? 有间房间放满属于很久以前的
Yes, please. 国王和王后的东西。
是的。 There is one room full of things that
One... two... three... hoopla! belonged to kings and queens from long ago.
一。。。二。。
。三。 。 。转圈! 有间房间放满属于很久以前的
Mmmmmm! Delicious! 国王和王后的东西。
嗯!太好吃了! I want to see the king and queen's room!
Silly Daddy. 我想去看看国王和王后的房间!
糊涂的爸爸。 And there's another room
I'm Peppa Pig. with a real dinosaur.
我是佩奇。 另外一个房间有真正的恐龙。
This is my little brother, George. Wow! Dine-Saw! Grrr.
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 哇!恐龙!咯。
+++++++++++++++++++++ Hello, Mummy Pig!
+++++++++++++++++++++ 你好,猪妈妈!
+++++++++++++++++++++ Hello, Ms. Rabbit
I'm Peppa Pig. 你好,兔女士。
我是佩奇。 How many tickets, please?
This is my little brother, George. 请问要多少张票?
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 Two adults and two children.
This is Mummy Pig. 两张成人票和二张儿童票。
这是我的妈妈。 Dine-Saw! Grrrr.
And this is Daddy Pig. 恐龙!咯。
这是我的爸爸。 And a dinosaur!
Peppa pig. 也给恐龙一张票!
小猪佩奇 Peppa wants to see the room full of things
that belong to kings and queens from long ago.
佩奇想去看放满很久以前的国王和王后的东西的房
间。
The Museum! Peppa wants to see the room full of things
56
that belong to kings and queens from long ago. I would eat as much cake as I wanted.
佩奇想去看放满很久以前的国王和王后的东西的房 我想吃多少蛋糕就吃多少。
间。 Peppa imagines being a queen.
Wow! 佩奇想像成为一个王后。
哇! Mmmmm... delicious!
Dine-Saw? 嗯。。。太好吃了!
恐龙? Is there anything else you
But George wants to see the real dinosaur. would care for, Queen Peppa?
但是乔治想去看真正的恐龙。 有什么你还想要的,佩奇王后?
Don't worry, George. Yes! More cake, please!
别担心,乔治。 好的!再来点蛋糕吧!
We will see the dinosaur next. Of course.
我们接着会去看恐龙的。 当然可以。
Peppa, these are all the things Come on, everyone.
that the queen had a long time ago. 大家都来这里。
佩奇,这些东西都是很久以前国王和王后所拥有的。 Coming, Daddy!
Peppa, these are all the things 来了,爸爸!
that the queen had a long time ago. Daddy! I'm Queen Peppa!
佩奇,这些东西都是很久以前国王和王后所拥有的。 爸爸!我是佩奇王后!
This is the queen's special chair. You must bow when you speak to me.
这是王后特制的椅子。 当你跟我说话时你必需要鞠躬。
It's called a throne. Oh! I'm most terribly sorry,
它叫宝座。 哦!我深感抱歉,
It's beautiful! your royal highness.
它好漂亮啊! 王后陛下。
This is the queen's dress. And what do you do?
这条是王后的裙子。 你是干什么的?
It's so pretty! I'm your daddy.
它是那么漂亮啊! 我是你的爸爸。
Look, Peppa. This is the Hmmm, that must be very interesting.
queen's golden crown. 嗯,这一定很有意思。
看,佩奇,这是王后的金色皇冠。 Yes! It's very interesting!
Wow! What lovely things! 是的!非常有意思!
哇!多么漂亮的东西! And what room is this?
Mummy, where is the 这间房间是干什么的?
queen's television? This is the dinosaur room.
妈妈,王后的电视机放在哪? 这是恐龙屋。
They didn't have television then. The dinosaur room?
他们那时没有电视。 恐龙屋?
No television! George! This is the dinosaur room!
居然没有电视。 乔治!这就是恐龙屋了!
But they did have computers? Dine-saw!
但他们有电脑吧? 恐龙!
No, they didn't have computers, either. Where is the dinosaur?
没有,他们也没有电脑。 恐龙在哪里呢?
What did they do all day? He's somewhere in the room.
他们整天干些什么呀? 他在屋里某个地方。
Mummy, if I was the queen, I can't see him. He must be very small.
妈妈,如果我是王后, 我看不到他。他一定非常小了。
57
Actually, Peppa, he's very big! 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
事实上,佩奇,他个子很大! +++++++++++++++++++++
Wow. +++++++++++++++++++++
哇。 +++++++++++++++++++++
These are the bones of a real dinosaur. I'm Peppa Pig.
这些都是真恐龙的骨头。 我是佩奇。
Dine-Saw! This is my little brother, George.
恐龙! 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
ROOOAAARRR! This is Mummy Pig.
吼~! 这是我的妈妈。
George imagines being And this is Daddy Pig.
a big dinosaur. 这是我的爸爸。
乔治想像变成一条大恐龙。 Peppa pig.
It's a dinosaur! Help! Help! 小猪佩奇。
一条恐龙!救命!救命!
RRROOOAAARRR!
吼~!
The dinosaur room is Secrets.
George's favorite room! 秘密。
这间恐龙屋是乔治最喜欢的房间! Mummy Pig has made
My favorite room is a special box for Peppa.
the king and queen's room. 猪妈妈给佩奇做了一个特别的盒子。
我最喜欢的是国王和王后的房间。 Peppa, this box is just for you!
My favorite room is 佩奇,这个盒子给你!
the king and queen's room. Thank you, Mummy!
我最喜欢的是国王和王后的房间。 谢谢您,妈妈!
And it looks as if Daddy Pig It's a secret box for you
is already in his favorite room. to keep secret things in.
看来爸爸好像已经到了他最喜欢的房间了。 是给你放秘密东西的秘密盒子。
And it looks as if Daddy Pig What things can I put in it, Mummy?
is already in his favorite room. 我可以放什么进去啊,妈妈?
看来爸爸好像已经到了他最喜欢的房间了。 Only you can decide that, Peppa!
Which room is that, Mummy? 只有你自己能决定了,佩奇!
那是什么房间,妈妈? It's your secret box!
The room with the cakes in. 它是你的秘密盒子!
有很多蛋糕的房间。 I know what I can put in it!
Daddy Pig's favorite room 我知道我可以放什么进去了!
is the museum cafe. Good. But don't tell me.
猪爸爸最爱的房间是博物馆的餐厅。 好的。但不用告诉我的。
Daddy Pig's favorite room I won't tell you
is the museum cafe. or George or Daddy!
猪爸爸最爱的房间是博物馆的餐厅。 我不会告诉你,乔治还有爸爸的!
Come on, tuck in! It's a secret!!
来吧,尽情吃吧! 它是个秘密!
Oh, yes! This is a very nice room! George, this is my secret box!
哦,是的!这真是最好的房间! 乔治,这是我的秘密盒子!
I'm Peppa Pig. It's empty. I have to find
我是佩奇。 some things to put inside.
This is my little brother, George. 它是空的。我必需找些东西放里面。
58
George wants to help Peppa. 里面装了什么?
乔治想帮佩奇。 It's a secret!
No, George, only I must know 这可是个秘密哦!
what's in the box. George tried to guess,
不,乔治,只有我可以知道 but he didn't get it right.
里面放了什么。 乔治想猜,但他没猜对。
You have to wait outside Can I have a try?
while I choose. 我可以试试吗?
我选东西时你必需在外面等。 Yes.
Peppa is going to choose some 可以。
secret things to put in the box. Hmmm. Have you put my glasses inside?
佩奇选东西放进秘密盒子里。 嗯。你把我的眼镜放里面了?
Now, my secret box is full! No!!! Your glasses are
现在,我的秘密盒子装满了! on your head!
George, you must not look inside! 不对!! !你的眼镜在你头上。
乔治,你不准偷看里面的东西哦! So they are!
George would like to know 确实是!
what is inside Peppa's secret box. Silly Daddy! You must
乔治想知道佩奇的秘密盒子里有什么。 have a proper guess.
George would like to know 糊涂的爸爸!你得再猜猜。
what is inside Peppa's secret box. Ok. Have you put
乔治想知道佩奇的秘密盒子里有什么。 Mummy's shoes in the box?
If you like, you can try to guess. 好的。你把妈妈的鞋子放盒子里了?
如果你想知道,你可以猜猜看。 Nope! And that's all your
Dine-Saw! guesses. Used up!
恐龙! 不对!你所有可以猜的机会,都用完了!
George thinks Peppa has Peppa likes secrets!
put a dinosaur in the box! 佩奇喜欢秘密!
乔治认为佩奇把恐龙放进盒子里! Mummy! No one knows
Oh, George! what is in my box!
哦,乔治! 妈妈!没人知道我盒子里装了什么!
You always say ''dinosaur'' Oh. what has George got?
for everything! 哦。乔治拿的是什么?
你总是把所有东西都说成“恐龙” ! I made a box for George, too!
Anyway, a dinosaur 我也给乔治做了一个盒子!
is too big to fit in the box. And he's filled it
起码,恐龙太大了放不进盒子里的啊。 with secret things!
George cannot guess what is 他已经装满了秘密的东西!
in Peppa's secret box. And only George knows
乔治猜不到佩奇秘密盒子里装的是什么东西。 what's inside.
Daddy Pig is cleaning a picture. 只有乔治知道里面装了什么东西。
猪爸爸正在清理照片。 Oh.
Daddy! This is my secret box! 哦。
爸爸!这是我的秘密盒子! Peppa would like to know
Mummy made it for me! what is inside George's box.
妈妈给我做的! 佩奇想知道乔治的盒子里有什么东西。
It's very nice, Peppa! It's George's toy dinosaur, of course!
好漂亮的盒子,佩奇! 当然是乔治的恐龙玩具啦!
What's inside? No!
59
不对! 但是佩奇的盒子是空的。
George's toy dinosaur I've got nothing else!
is not in George's box. 我已什么东西都没有了!
乔治的恐龙玩具不在乔治的盒子里。 Luckily, I have! Come on. Tuck in.
It's too difficult! 幸好,我还有!来吧。快吃吧。
I'll never guess! George, Peppa, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig
这也太难了。我永远也猜不到! all like custard doughnuts!
Peppa does not like secrets 乔治,佩奇,猪妈妈和猪爸爸都
as much as she used to. 喜欢蛋奶甜甜圈!
佩奇不像之前那么喜欢秘密了。 George, Peppa, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig
Maybe, if you showed George all like custard doughnuts!
one thing from your box, 乔治,佩奇,猪妈妈和猪爸爸都
也许,如果你给乔治看一样 喜欢蛋奶甜甜圈!
你盒子里的东西, I don't have a special box.
then he could show you 我没有特别的盒子!
one thing from his. But I know a very good place
那么乔治也可以给你看一样 to hide my custard doughnut!
他的东西。 但我有个好地方可以藏
Ok. But we must do it 我的蛋奶甜甜圈!
at the same time. Can you guess where?
行。但我们得同时进行。 你们猜是那里?
That's a good idea. Um. Are you going to
这是一个好主意。 hide it in the fridge?
On the count of three, 嗯。你打算把它藏在冰箱里吗?
数到三, No! Somewhere much more special!
you each show what's 不!一个更特别的地方!
in your boxes. My tummy!
你们同时打开盒子。 我的肚子!
Ready? Mmmmmm! Delicious!
准备好了没? 嗯~!太好吃了!
Yes. I'm going to hide mine
好了。 in my tummy!
One... two... THREE! 我也要把我的藏在
一。 。 。二。 。。三! 我的肚子里!
George has a drum Me, too!
and Peppa has a trumpet. 我也是!
乔治藏了个鼓,佩奇藏了个喇叭。 I'm Peppa Pig.
Lovely! 我是小猪佩奇。
太棒了! This is my little brother, George.
Yes, it sounds very nice. 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
是的,听上去很不错。 +++++++++++++++++++++
Do you have anymore +++++++++++++++++++++
secret things? +++++++++++++++++++++
你们还有什么秘密东西吗? I'm Peppa Pig.
George has a custard doughnut! 我是佩奇。
乔治藏了一个蛋奶甜甜圈! This is my little brother, George.
Oh. 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
哦。 This is Mummy Pig.
But Peppa's box is empty. 这是我的妈妈。
60
And this is Daddy Pig. a loud ''bang'' sound!
这是我的爸爸。 妈妈!有个很响的声音!
Peppa pig. It's thunder, Peppa.
小猪佩奇。 它是打雷声,佩奇。
It means there will be
a thunderstorm with lots of rain.
它意味着狂风暴雨马上就来了。
Thunderstorm Quick! Into the house
暴风雨 before the rain starts!
It is a lovely, sunny day. 快!在下雨前回到屋里!
今天是个阳光灿烂的日子。 No need to panic,
Peppa and George are 不要惊慌,
having a picnic. the rain is still a long way off.
佩奇和乔治在外面野餐。 这雨要很久才会下的。
Here's some orange The sky is getting darker and darker.
juice for you, Teddy. 天变得越来越黑了。
倒些橙汁给你,泰迪。 There is going to be a thunderstorm.
What do you say? 一场暴风雨即将到来了。
你说什么呀? Peppa, George,
Thank you very much, Peppa! 佩奇,乔治,
十分谢谢你,佩奇! did you bring all your
You are very welcome, Teddy. toys in from the garden?
不用客气,泰迪。 你们所有的玩具都从花园拿回来了吗?
Here's some orange juice for you, Dine-Saw.
倒些橙汁给你, 恐龙。
Mr. Dinosaur. Good, Mr. Dinosaur is safe.
恐龙先生。 好的,恐龙先生安全了。
And what do you say? Teddy! I left Teddy in the garden!
你说什么呀? 泰迪!我把泰迪落在花园了!
Grrrrrrrrrrr! He'll get wet!
咯~~~! 她会淋湿的!
You are very welcome, Mr. Dinosaur. Don't worry, Peppa.
不用客气,恐龙先生。 别担心,佩奇。
Would Teddy or Mr. Dinosaur Daddy Pig will rescue Teddy!
like a cookie? 爸爸会救泰迪的!
泰迪和恐龙先生喜欢吃点饼干吗? You'd better hurry,Daddy Pig.
We're not very hungry. 你最好快点了,猪爸爸。
我们不是很饿。 It's just about to rain!
So Peppa and George can 快要下雨了!
eat all the cookies. You'd better hurry,Daddy Pig.
所以佩奇和乔治可以吃掉所有的饼干。 你最好快点了,猪爸爸。
Thank you, Teddy. It's just about to rain!
谢谢你,泰迪。 快要下雨了!
What was that strange noise? I know all about thunderstorms.
那是什么奇怪的声音? 我非常了解暴风雨的。
Peppa, George! Quick, It won't rain for ages.
come inside the house! 还要很久才会下雨。
佩奇,乔治!快,回到屋里! As I thought,
Mummy! There was 正如我所料,
61
plenty of time before it rains. 妈妈!雷声非常响!
离下雨还有很多时间。 It's okay, children;
Poor Teddy! He's soaking wet! don't be frightened.
可怜的泰迪!他湿透了! 没事的,孩子们;不要害怕。
Yes, poor Teddy! Let's get him dry! Let's count between
是的,可怜的泰迪!让我们把他擦干吧! each flash and bang.
Poor Teddy! 让我们来算一下雷声与闪电之间
可怜的泰迪! 的时间间隔。
There you are, Teddy! All dry! The higher we can count,the
看看,泰迪!全干了! further away the thunderstorm is.
What about poor Daddy? 间隔越久说明暴风雨离我们越远。
那可怜的爸爸怎么办? The higher we can count,the
I'm soaking wet, too! further away the thunderstorm is.
我也湿透了! 间隔越久说明暴风雨离我们越远。
Oh! Sorry, Daddy Pig! One... two... three...
哦!对不起,猪爸爸! 一。。。二。。 。三。。。
Let's get you dry! That's three.
让我们把你擦干吧! 已经三了。
There you are, Daddy Pig! One... two... three...
看看,猪爸爸! four... five...
Nice and dry! 一。。。二。。 。三。。。
又干爽又整洁! 四。。。五。。 。
Oh!? That's five!
哦!? 已经五了!
The rain is coming in the house! The thunderstorm is going away!
雨水进到屋里来了! 暴风雨快结束了!
The floor is getting wet! The thunderstorm is over!
地板变湿了! 暴风雨结束了!
Oh, dear! What can we do, Hurray!
Daddy Pig? 好耶!
哦,糟糕!我们该怎么办,猪爸爸? The thunderstorm has filled
Don't worry. the garden with muddy puddles!
不用担心。 暴风雨过后花园里布满了泥坑!
Daddy Pig is using a bucket The thunderstorm has filled
to catch the drips. the garden with muddy puddles!
猪爸爸用一个水桶来接雨水。 暴风雨过后花园里布满了泥坑!
Well-done, Daddy Pig! Peppa loves jumping up
做得好,猪爸爸! and down in muddy puddles.
Easy as pie! Er? What? 佩奇喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。
小菜一碟!呃?什么? Everyone loves jumping up
Quick! Find something else and down in muddy puddles.
to catch the water! 大家都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。
快!找个别的东西来接雨水! I love thunderstorms,
Well-done, Peppa! 我喜欢暴风雨,
做得好,佩奇! they make muddy puddles!
Easy as pie! 它搞了泥坑!
小菜一碟! Splish, splash, splosh, splish!
Mummy! The thunder 泥水声到处溅起!
bangs are very loud! +++++++++++++++++++++
62
+++++++++++++++++++++ 真的吗?哦,好的,我知道一个游戏
+++++++++++++++++++++ 能教会乔治如何接球。
I'm Peppa Pig. Really? Oh, well, I know a game
我是佩奇。 that will teach George how to catch.
This is my little brother, George. 真的吗?哦,好的,我知道一个游戏
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 能教会乔治如何接球。
This is Mummy Pig. It's called ''Piggy-in-the-Middle''.
这是我的妈妈。 它叫“中间的小猪” 。
And this is Daddy Pig. Peppa, you take the ball
这是我的爸爸。 and stand over there
Peppa pig. 佩奇,你拿着球站在这。
小猪佩奇。 and George, you stand over there.
乔治,你站那边。
Good! You have to throw
the ball to each other
Piggy in the Middle! 好了!你把球扔给对方
中间的小猪! and I have to try and catch it.
George is playing with his 而我就试图接住球。
ball in the garden. I'm the piggy in the middle.
乔治在花园里玩扔球。 我是中间的小猪。
Peppa wants to play, too. Mummy is the piggy in the middle.
佩奇也想玩。 妈妈是中间的一头小猪。
George, you're doing it Catch, George!
all wrong! 接住啦,乔治!
乔治,你这样做是错的! Oh! Missed it!
This is how to catch a ball. 哦!错过了!
这样才能接到球。 George has caught the ball.
Not like this. 乔治接住了球。
而不是这样。 Hurray!
That's what you do. 好耶!
你要这样做。 Well done, George.
What a cheeky little one, 干得好,乔治。
pig Peppa is. Now you throw the ball to Peppa.
佩奇真是一头顽皮的小猪。 现在你把球扔给佩奇。
George! Come back! Oop! Try again.
乔治!回来! 喔!再试一次。
You little piggy! Oh! Try again.
你这头小猪! 哦!再试一次吧.
Maybe Peppa is teasing George George can't throw the ball
just a bit too much. past Mummy Pig.
也许佩奇逗乔治逗得有点过份了! 乔治不能把球扔给佩奇(越过妈妈) 。
Peppa, have you Come on, George.
been teasing George? 来吧,乔治。
佩奇,你是不是在逗乔治玩啊? Give the ball to me.
Not really, Mummy, I was 把球给我。
teaching him how to catch. Oop!
不是的,妈妈,我在教乔治接球。 喔!
Really? Oh, well, I know a game Silly George. I can do that, too.
that will teach George how to catch. 傻呼呼的乔治。我也能那样做。
63
Oh! 这不公平!
哦! Yes, it is. I just gave George
Peppa wants to copy George a helping hand.
佩奇想学乔治 是公平的。我只是帮了乔治一下。
but she's too big and has got stuck. Mummy, can I have a helping hand?
但是太大而被卡住了。 妈妈,你可以帮我一下吗?
I've got the ball. Peppa, Of course you can, Peppa.
我拿到球啦。佩奇, 当然可以,佩奇。
now it's your turn to be piggy. To me! George!
现在轮到你来做中间的小猪。 给我!乔治!
George! Catch! Catch, George.
乔治!接住! 接住,乔治。
Hurray! Peppa loves catching the ball.
好耶! 佩奇喜欢玩接球。
Caught it! George, you're the piggy! George loves catching the ball.
接住!乔治,你来做中间的小猪! 乔治也喜欢玩接球。
George! Catch. Everyone loves catching the ball.
乔治!接住哦。 大家都喜欢玩接球。
Catch the ball, George. I'm Peppa Pig.
接住球,乔治。 我是佩奇。
Catch, George. This is my little brother, George.
接住,乔治。 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
George, catch. +++++++++++++++++++++
乔治,接住。 +++++++++++++++++++++
Here's the ball,George. +++++++++++++++++++++
球来了,乔治。 I'm Peppa Pig.
Weeeeeeeeeee 我是佩奇。
呜~~~~~~~ This is my little brother, George.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa! 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
哇~~~~~~~! This is Mummy Pig.
Oh, dear! Peppa, you shouldn't 这是我的妈妈。
tease George like that. And this is Daddy Pig.
哦,天啊!佩奇,你不应该这样戏弄乔治。 这是我的爸爸。
Sorry, George! Peppa pig.
对不起,乔治! 小猪佩奇。
What's all the noise?
这是什么声音?
Daddy, George is too little
to play ''Piggy in the middle''. Fancy Dress Party!
爸爸,乔治太小了不能做“中间的小猪” 。 化妆舞会!
Oh, I'm sure he's big enough. Peppa and George are having
哦,我相信他足够大了。 a fancy dress party.
No, he isn't, Daddy, watch. 佩奇和乔治在举行化妆舞会。
不,他不够,爸爸,看。 All their friends are invited.
Catch it, George. 他们的所有朋友都被邀请了。
接住,乔治。 Peppa is dressed as a fairy princess.
Hurray! 佩奇化妆成为一位仙女公主。
好耶! And George is dressed as a dinosaur.
That's not fair! 乔治化妆成为一只恐龙。
64
Grrrr! Dine-saw! 大家好!
咯~!恐龙! Hello, Peppa!
Here are Peppa's friends, 你好,佩奇!
佩奇的朋友来了, Baa! Meow! Woof! Neigh!
Candy Cat, Suzy Sheep, Danny Dog, 咩!喵!汪!嘶!
有小猫凯迪,小羊苏茜,小狗丹尼, Hello, Suzy, I'm Princess Peppa.
Rebecca Rabbit and Pedro Pony. 你好,苏茜,我是佩奇公主。
小兔瑞贝卡和小马佩德罗。 You must bow when you speak to me.
Suzy is wearing her 你和我说话时要鞠躬。
nurse's costume. Hello, your majesty. Baaa!
苏茜穿着她的护士服。 你好,公主殿下。咩!
Hello, Suzy! I'm Nurse Suzy!
你好,苏茜! 我是护士苏茜!
Hello, Mr. Pig! Open wide and say "ahhh".
你好啊,猪先生! 张大嘴说“啊” 。
I'm glad the nurse has arrived! "Ahhh"!
很高兴来了位护士! “啊” !
Have you just come from the hospital? Neigh... I'm a clown.
你是刚从医院来的吗? 嘶。。。我是个小丑。
Er, I'm not a real nurse. Do something funny!
呃,我不是真的护士。 表演些有趣的东西吧!
It's just pretend. Woof! Rebecca, why are you
我只是扮成护士。 dressed as a carrot?
Very good. My, my! 汪!瑞贝卡,你为什么扮成胡萝卜?
非常好。哎哟! I like carrots.
Who have we here? 我喜欢胡萝卜。
那是谁啊? Grrrrrrr! Dine saw!
Woof! Woof! I'm a pirate! 咯~~~!恐龙!
汪!汪!我是名海盗! A scary dinosaur!
Shiver me timbers! 一只可怕的恐龙!
吓到你发抖! Peppa is admiring herself
Meow! I'm a witch! in the mirror.
喵!我是一个巫婆! 佩奇在欣赏镜子里的自己。
I can turn you into a frog. Mirror, mirror on the wall,
我能把你变成青蛙。 镜子镜子,
Neigh! I'm a clown! Who is the fairest of them all?
嘶!我是小丑! 谁是最漂亮的人?
That's funny! You are, Peppa.
太有趣了! 是你啊,佩奇。
And what are you, Rebecca Rabbit? Meow! Hello, Peppa.
你扮的是什么,瑞贝卡? 喵!你好,佩奇。
I'm a carrot. Hello, I'm a little fairy princess.
我是胡萝卜. 你好,我是一个小仙女公主。
Fantastic! Come in. I'm a witch. Meow!
好极了!进来吧。 我是一个巫婆,喵!
There's a fairy princess and a And I've got a magic wand!
dinosaur waiting to meet you. 我有一条魔法棒!
里面有仙女公主和恐龙在等着你们。 I've got a magic wand, too!
Hello, everyone! 我也有一条魔法棒!
65
I can turn you into a frog. 苏茜,我可以看看你的装扮吗?
我可以把你变成青蛙。 Baaa! I'm Nurse Suzy.
And I'll turn you into a frog. 咩!我是护士苏茜。
我也可以把你变成青蛙。 I make people better.
Dine saw! Grrrrrrrrr! 我能减轻人们的病痛。
恐龙!咯~~~~~! Very good, Nurse Suzy. Now, Danny!
Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!! 很好,护士苏茜。现在,到丹尼了!
哇~~~~~~! Woof! I'm a pirate!
Oh, dear, George is scared 汪!我是一名海盗!
of his own reflection. Shiver me timbers!
哦,天啊,乔治被他自己的 吓到你发抖!
样子吓坏了。 Now, Candy.
Silly George, look, 现在,到凯迪了。
it's you in the mirror. Meow. I'm a witch.
傻呼呼的乔治,看, 喵。我是一个巫婆。
它是你在镜子里的映像而已。 I can turn you into a frog!
Grrrrr! 我可以把你变成青蛙!
咯~! Well, I'm a fairy princess
Children, and I can turn you into a frog!
孩子们, 好吧,我是仙女公主
it's time to decide who has 我也可以把你变成青蛙!
the best fancy dress costume. Children! Children!
是时候决定谁在化妆舞会上 孩子们!孩子们!
装扮得最好的。 Sorry, Mummy.
it's time to decide who has 对不起,妈妈。
the best fancy dress costume. Who's next?
是时候决定谁在化妆舞会上 下一位是谁?
装扮得最好的。 I'm a clown!
We need a judge. 我是一个小丑!
我们需要一个裁判。 That's funny! And Rebecca?
Me! Me! Me! 真有趣!瑞贝卡呢?
我!我!我! I'm a carrot.
As it's Peppa's party, 我是一个胡萝卜。
这是佩奇的派对, Lovely.
maybe she should be the judge. 很不错。
也许应该由她做裁判。 And my little brother, George,
I'm the judge! I'm the judge! is a scary dinosaur.
我是裁判!我是裁判! 我弟弟,乔治,装扮成一只恐龙。
Daddy, what is a "judge"? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
爸爸,什么是“裁判”? 咯~~~~~~~~~!
The "judge" decides who Everyone's costume is very good.
has the best costume. 大家的装扮都非常好。
“裁判”可以决定谁装扮得最好。 Hurray! Baa! Meow! Woof! Neigh!
Oh, goody! 好耶!咩!喵!汪!嘶!
哦,好哦! Now you say who the winner is.
Peppa is going to choose 现在你公布胜出的人。
who has the best costume. Oh, yes! Uh hum!
佩奇准备选出装扮得最好的一位。 哦,好的!呃 嗯!
Suzy, can I see your costume, please? And the winner is...
66
胜出的人是。 。 。 in muddy puddles!
Me! 他们准备去跳泥坑!
我! I love muddy puddles.
Peppa you can't pick yourself! 我喜欢泥坑。
佩奇你不可以选你自己的! Oh!
You're the judge! 哦!
你是裁判! Oh, dear! The sun is so hot
Oh! Can't I? 哦,糟糕!天气太热了
哦!我不能吗? that the puddles have dried up!
You have to pick another winner. 泥坑都晒干了!
你只能选其他人。 Mummy! Daddy!
Okay, the carrot wins. 妈妈!爸爸!
好的,胡萝卜获胜。 The puddles are all dry and
Hurray! we can't jump in them!
好耶! 泥坑都晒干了,我们不能跳了!
Thank you. Never mind, Peppa.
谢谢你。 没关系,佩奇。
Peppa loves fancy dress parties! It's so sunny,
佩奇喜欢化妆舞会! 天气晴朗,
Everyone loves fancy dress parties! you can play in the
大家都喜欢化妆舞会! paddling pool instead!
+++++++++++++++++++++ 你们可以在充气泳池里玩!
+++++++++++++++++++++ Yes! The paddling pool!
+++++++++++++++++++++ 是啊!充气泳池!
I'm Peppa Pig. First, you have to change into
我是佩奇。 your swimming costumes.
This is my little brother, George. 首先,你得换上你的泳装。
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 Yes, Mummy.
This is Mummy Pig. 好的,妈妈。
这是我的妈妈。 Peppa and George are wearing
And this is Daddy Pig. their swimming costumes!
这是我的爸爸。 佩奇和乔治穿上了泳装!
Peppa pig. Mummy Pig is wearing her
小猪佩奇。 swimming costume.
妈妈也穿上了泳装!
And Daddy Pig is wearing his
swimming costume!
Very Hot Day! 爸爸也穿上了泳装!
酷暑难当! Because it's so hot,
The sun is shining. you need sun cream.
It is a very hot day. 天气太热了,你要抹些防晒霜。
太阳当空照着。 It's all oily and yucky!
天气非常炎热。 油油的,好讨厌!
What a lovely, hot day! Yuck!
真是个不错的大热天啊! 讨厌!
Peppa and George are What a fuss about nothing!
wearing their boots! 不要抱怨了!
佩奇和乔治穿着他们的靴子! Yes, we all need sun cream today.
They are going to jump 是啊,我们今天全都要抹防晒霜。
67
Oh! 你好,兔女士。
哦! What ice creams would you like?
Come on, George. 你想要什么冰淇淋?
来吧,乔治。 Can I have a cone, please,
Let's get some air into Ms. Rabbit?
this paddling pool! 可以给我一个冰淇淋球吗,兔女士?
我们给充气泳池充气! Of course you may, Peppa!
Daddy Pig is pumping up 当然可以,佩奇!
the paddling pool! Thank you.
爸爸在给充气泳池充气! 谢谢你。
Easy as pie! The same for me and
小菜一碟! one for Daddy Pig, please.
Peppa holds the hose 我也一样,冰淇淋球,猪爸爸也一个。
and Mummy Pig turns on the water. And what would young Mr. George like?
佩奇捉住了水管 那小乔治想要什么呀?
妈妈打开了水笼头。 Dine-Saw!
Where's the water? 恐龙!
水在哪? A dinosaur?
Wahhh! 想要恐龙?
哇~! Silly George!
Peppa and George love 傻呼呼的乔治!
their paddling pool. He always says ''dinosaur''
佩奇和乔治喜欢他们的充气泳池。 for everything!
Ice cream! Ice cream! 对所有的东西,他总说“恐龙” !
冰淇淋!冰淇淋! Well, it just so happens that
Ms. Rabbit, the ice cream lady! I do have a dinosaur shaped ice-lolly!
是卖冰淇淋的兔女士! 好吧,正好我有卖恐龙形状的冰棍!
Ice cream! Well, it just so happens that
冰淇淋! I do have a dinosaur shaped ice-lolly!
On very hot days, 好吧,正好我有卖恐龙形状的冰棍!
Ms. Rabbit sells ice cream. Dine-Saw! Grrrr!
在天很热时,兔女士会卖冰淇淋。 恐龙!咯!
Mummy, Daddy! George,
妈妈,爸爸! 乔治,
Can George and I have you should eat your
an ice cream, please? ice-lolly before it melts.
乔治和我可以吃冰淇淋吗? 在冰棍融化前快吃掉它。
Oh, well, I suppose it is Dine-Saw.
an especially hot day. 恐龙。
哦,好吧,今天实在太热了。 George loves his dinosaur
Hurray! ice-lolly so much,
好耶! 乔治太喜欢他的恐龙冰棍了,
Please, can I have one as well? he doesn't want to eat it.
请也给我买一个吧? 他不舍得吃了。
Everyone likes ice cream! Thank you, Ms. Rabbit!
大家都喜欢冰淇淋! 谢谢你,兔女士!
Hello, Mummy Pig, Peppa and George. Enjoy the weather!
你好,猪妈妈,佩奇和乔治。 祝你们玩得愉快!
Hello, Ms. Rabbit. George, I really think you
68
should eat your ice-lolly I'm Peppa Pig.
乔治,我认为你要快点吃你的冰棍 我是佩奇。
before it melts and... This is my little brother, George.
falls on the ground. 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
不然它会融化。 。 。掉到地上。 +++++++++++++++++++++
Oh, dear, George's dinosaur +++++++++++++++++++++
ice-lolly has melted。 +++++++++++++++++++++
哦,糟糕了,乔治的恐龙冰棍融化了。 I'm Peppa Pig.
and fallen on the ground. 我是佩奇。
并且掉到地上了。 This is my little brother, George.
Never mind, George. 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
没关系,乔治。 This is Mummy Pig.
You can share Daddy's ice cream. 这是我的妈妈。
你可以吃爸爸的冰淇淋。 And this is Daddy Pig.
I'm sure he won't mind. 这是我的爸爸。
我相信他不会介意的。 Peppa pig.
It is so warm, 小猪佩奇。
天气太暖了,
Daddy Pig has fallen asleep!
猪爸爸睡着了!
Daddy Pig does look hot! Mister Skinnylegs!
猪爸爸看上去很热! 瘦腿先生!
Let's tip water on Daddy Peppa is playing with her doll's house.
to cool him down! George is playing, too.
让我们把水倒在爸爸身上让他凉快凉快! 佩奇在玩她的玩偶小屋。
Good idea, Peppa! 乔治也在玩。
好主意,佩奇! Peppa is making a tea party
What happened?!!! for the doll family.
发生什么事了?! !! 佩奇在给玩偶之家开茶会。
You were all red and hot, Daddy Pig! Here, George! I'm the Mummy and Daddy.
你刚才又红又热的,猪爸爸! 来吧,乔治!我来扮演妈妈和爸爸。
So we tipped water on you! You can be the children.
我们给你倒了些水! 你来扮演孩子们。
Oh, I see. Thank you, Peppa. Children! It's nearly tea time,
哦,我明白了。谢谢你,佩奇。 孩子们!下午茶时间快到,
Look! The puddles are back! so you must wash your hands.
看!泥坑又出现了! 你们必需洗手。
Quick, George, let's get out boots! George's putting the dolls to bed.
快,乔治,我们快去找靴子! 乔治把玩偶放在床上。
Peppa and George are Night night!
wearing their boots! 晚安!
佩奇和乔治穿上了靴子! George, why are you putting
Peppa and George love the hot day. the children to bed?
佩奇和乔治喜欢大热天。 乔治,你为什么把孩子们放在床上?
But most of all, They're having a tea party.
但是最主要的是, 他们要参加茶会。
they love jumping up George likes putting
and down in puddles! the dolls to bed.
他们喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去! 乔治喜欢把玩偶放在床上。
69
Children, come down stairs 淘气的爸爸。
right now George is putting the spider to bed.
孩子们,快下来, 乔治把蛛蛛放在床上。
or you won't get any cake! Night night.
不然你们吃不到蛋糕了! 晚安。
George isn't listening. George, what is it you're doing?
乔治没在听。 乔治,你在干什么呢?
He's too busy putting You have to help me
the dolls to bed. with the tea party.
他在忙着把玩偶放到床上。 你得帮我筹备茶会。
George! If you want to play Help, help!
with my doll's house, 救命,救命!
乔治!如果你想玩我的玩偶小屋, Daddy! There's a spider
you have to help in my bedroom!!
with the tea party. 爸爸!有只蛛蛛在我的卧室!!
你得帮忙筹办茶会。 Don't worry, Peppa.
Here, George, you can fill 不用担心,佩奇。
the teapot with water. Please, Daddy, take it away.
来吧,乔治,你去把茶壶装满。 爸爸,请把它弄走。
Children, come downstairs right now. No need to panic.
孩子们,现在马上下楼吧。 不用惊慌。
Mummy! We're coming! Hello, George, have you
妈妈!我们来了! seen the spider?
George is going to fill 你好,乔治,你有没有看到蛛蛛?
the teapot with water. It's too scary. Take it away.
乔治准备把茶壶装满水。 太吓人了。把它弄走。
George has found a spider in the sink. There's no need to be afraid, Peppa.
乔治在水槽里发现了一只蛛蛛。 没有必要这么害怕,佩奇。
George wants the Spiders are very, very small
spider to be his friend. and they can't hurt you...
乔治想蛛蛛成为他的朋友。 蛛蛛是非常非常小的,他们不会伤害你。。 。
Oh! ..But don't worry,
哦! 。。。不用担心,
George likes the spider. Daddy will take it out of the bedroom.
乔治喜欢蛛蛛。 爸爸会把它拿出卧室。
The spider likes George. Woah! He's quite big, isn't he?
蛛蛛也喜欢乔治。 哦啊!他长得挺大的,是不是?
Peppa loves playing tea parties. Umm...I'll just fetch Mummy Pig.
佩奇喜欢举办茶会。 嗯。。。我要叫上猪妈妈。
Where are all the Mummy Pig!
chocolate biscuits, Daddy? 猪妈妈!
所有的巧克力饼干在哪啊,爸爸? Hello, Mr. Skinnylegs.
We had lots yesterday! 你好,瘦腿先生。
我们昨天还有很多的! Peppa feels a little bit braver.
Oh, err, I'm sorry, Mummy, 佩奇变得大胆一些了。
哦,呃,对不起,妈妈, He likes being in my doll's house.
I must have eaten them all. 他喜欢在我的玩偶小屋。
我已经吃完了。 Hello, children,
Naughty Daddy. 你们好,孩子们,
70
I hear you've found 你想对我爸爸说“你好”?
a little spider. Hello, Mr. Daddy Pig!
我听说你们发现了一只小蛛蛛。 你好,猪爸爸!
I'll take him out of the Heh, err, that's all right, Peppa.
bedroom so you two can play. 嘿,呃,没关系,佩奇。
我会把它拿出卧室, Let Mr. Skinnylegs drink his tea..
那么你俩就可以继续玩了。 让瘦腿先生喝茶。。。
Mummy, his name is Mr. Skinnylegs. You're not scared, are you, Daddy?
妈妈,他的名字叫瘦腿先生。 你不会害怕,对不,爸爸?
Oh! Mr. Skinnylegs is big, Oh, no, of course not...
isn't he? 哦,不,当然不害怕。。。
哦!瘦腿先生很大,对不? Not so close.
Peppa and George like the spider. 不要靠得太近。
佩奇和和乔治喜欢这蛛蛛。 Oooh! Ooofff!
Night night. 哦~!喔~!
晚安。 Peppa likes Mr. Skinnylegs,
George is putting the spider to bed. 佩奇喜欢瘦腿先生,
乔治把蛛蛛放到床上。 Everyone likes Mr. Skinnylegs.
No, George! 大家都喜欢瘦腿先生。
不,乔治! I'm Peppa Pig.
He wants some tea. 我是佩奇。
他想要些茶。 This is my little brother, George.
He doesn't want to be in bed. 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
他不想睡在床上。 +++++++++++++++++++++
Are you hungry, Mr. Skinnylegs? +++++++++++++++++++++
你饿吗,瘦腿先生? +++++++++++++++++++++
Would you like some cake? I'm Peppa Pig.
你想要些蛋糕吗? 我是佩奇。
Peppa isn't afraid of This is my little brother, George.
the spider anymore. 这是我的弟弟乔治。
佩奇不再害怕蛛蛛了。 This is Mummy Pig.
Mummy, Daddy. Sit down. 这是我的妈妈。
妈妈,爸爸。请坐下。 And this is Daddy Pig.
We're all going to have tea 这是我的爸爸。
with Mr. Skinnylegs. Peppa pig.
我们准备和瘦腿先生一起用茶。 小猪佩奇。
Who wants tea?
谁想要茶?
Me, please! Me, please!
请给我!请给我! Lunch!
Delicious! 午餐!
美味! Peppa and George have come to Granny
Peppa loves playing tea parties. and Grandpa Pig's house for lunch.
佩奇喜欢举办茶会。 佩奇和乔治来到猪奶奶和猪爷爷家吃午餐。
Here's your tea, Mr. Skinnylegs. Peppa and George have come to Granny
这是你的茶,瘦腿先生。 and Grandpa Pig's house for lunch.
What's that? 佩奇和乔治来到猪奶奶和猪爷爷家吃午餐。
说什么? Granny Pig!
You want to say ''hello'' to my daddy? 奶奶好!
71
Ganggy lg! Do you like cucumber?
奶奶好! 你喜欢吃黄瓜吗?
Hello, my little ones! Yuck!
你们好,我的小可爱们! 难吃!
Would you like to pick some George does not like cucumbers,
vegetables from the garden for lunch? 乔治不喜欢吃黄瓜,
你们想从花园里摘些蔬菜做午餐吗? and he does not like lettuce,
Yes, please! 他不喜欢吃生菜,
是的。 and he does not like tomatoes.
Grandpa Pig! 他也不喜欢吃蕃茄。
爷爷好! Well, George, what vegetable
Baba lg! do you like?
爷爷好! 好吧,乔治,你喜欢吃什么蔬菜?
Hello, Peppa, George. Chocolate cake!
你们好,佩奇,乔治。 巧克力蛋糕!
This is Grandpa Pig's vegetable garden. Silly George! Chocolate cake
这是猪爷爷的蔬菜园。 isn't a vegetable!
He has grown all these 傻呼呼的乔治!巧克力蛋糕可不是蔬菜!
vegetables himself! Maybe George will like
这些蔬菜全是他自己种的! the vegetables
What's this? 也许乔治会喜欢吃蔬菜
这是什么? when they're made into
Dinesaw! a lovely salad.
恐龙! 只要把它们做成可口的沙拉。
A dinosaur! Ooh! Lovely fresh tomatoes,
一只恐龙! lettuce and cucumber!
Let's choose some vegetables for lunch. 哦!好多新鲜可口的蕃茄,生菜和黄瓜!
我们选些蔬菜做午餐吧。 First, we have to wash them!
Peppa, do you like tomatoes? 首先,我们必需要洗一下它们!
佩奇,你喜欢吃蕃茄吗? Peppa and George help Granny Pig
Yes, Grandpa Pig! wash the vegetables.
是的,爷爷! 佩奇和乔治帮奶奶清洗蔬菜。
George, do you like tomatoes? Maybe that's enough washing.
乔治,你喜欢吃蕃茄吗? 清洗得足够干净了。
No. Granny Pig has made the tomatoes,
不喜欢。 lettuce and cucumber into a salad.
George does not like tomatoes. 猪奶奶把蕃茄,生菜和黄瓜制成沙拉。
乔治不喜欢吃蕃茄。 Granny Pig has made the tomatoes,
Oh, dear. Do you both like lettuce? lettuce and cucumber into a salad.
哦,天啊。你们俩喜欢吃生菜吗? 猪奶奶把蕃茄,生菜和黄瓜制成沙拉。
Yes, Grandpa Pig! Grandpa Pig, can you call
是的,爷爷! everyone to lunch?
No. 猪爷爷,你可以叫大家来吃午饭吗?
不喜欢。 Lunch!!!
George does not like lettuce. 吃午饭啦!! !
乔治不喜欢吃生菜。 Granny Pig has made pizza for lunch.
Oh, dear! I must have something 猪奶奶做了披萨。
that George likes. And here's some salad made with
哦,天啊!我一定有乔治喜欢吃的。 Grandpa's tomatoes, lettuce and cucumber!
72
这些沙拉全都是用爷爷的蕃茄,生菜和黄瓜做的! Full.
And here's some salad made with 饱了。
Grandpa's tomatoes, lettuce and cucumber! George, are you too full to eat
这些沙拉全都是用爷爷的蕃茄,生菜和黄瓜做的! any more tomatoes,lettuce or cucumber?
Chuck in, everyone! 乔治,你是不是吃得太饱了,
大家快吃吧! 一点蕃茄,生菜和黄瓜都不能吃了?
George has eaten his pizza. George, are you too full to eat
乔治吃完披萨。 any more tomatoes,lettuce or cucumber?
But George does not like the tomatoes 乔治,你是不是吃得太饱了,
但乔治不喜欢吃蕃茄, 一点蕃茄,生菜和黄瓜都不能吃了?
or the lettuce or the cucumber. George is too full to eat any more.
生菜和黄瓜。 乔治吃得太饱了不能再吃别的东西了。
Oh, dear, George. George, are you too full
哦,天啊,乔治。 to eat anything more?
Don't you like the salad? 乔治,你是不是吃得太饱,
你不喜欢吃沙拉吗? 别的都吃不下了?
No. George is too full
不喜欢。 to eat anything more.
George, just try a little bit 乔治吃得太饱,别的都吃不下了。
of this lovely tomato. Oh, well, then you won't want
乔治,尝一点这可口的蕃茄吧。 any of this CHOCOLATE CAKE!
Yuck! 哦,好的,那么你也应该吃不下
难吃! 巧克力蛋糕了!
George. This is cucumber. Chocolate cake!
乔治。尝一下黄瓜吧。 巧克力蛋糕!
Grandpa Pig grew it in his garden! My word!
猪爷爷自己在花园种的! 我的天啊!
Errrgh!! George seems to have
呃~~! got his appetite back!
Try a piece of lettuce, 乔治的胃口又回来了!
George. It's yummy! +++++++++++++++++++++
尝一片生菜吧,乔治。很好吃的! +++++++++++++++++++++
Now, now, George. +++++++++++++++++++++
乔治,现在, I'm Peppa Pig.
Look what I'm doing. 我是佩奇。
看看我在做什么。 This is my little brother, George.
Now, it's a dinosaur! 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
现在它是一条恐龙了! This is Mummy Pig.
Dinesaw! 这是我的妈妈。
恐龙! And this is Daddy Pig.
George loves dinosaurs! 这是我的爸爸。
乔治喜欢恐龙! Peppa pig.
George is eating the tomatoes, 小猪佩奇。
lettuce and cucumber!
乔治开始吃蕃茄,生菜和黄瓜了。
Well done, George!
做得好,乔治! The Sleepy Princess!
Would you like some more, George? 沉睡公主!
你要再吃点吗,乔治? It is night time.
73
现在是晚上了。 对不起,妈妈!
Peppa and George are going to bed. Is there a little princess
佩奇和乔治准备上床睡觉了。 in the story, Daddy?
Goodnight, Peppa and George! 故事里有小公主吗,爸爸?
晚安,佩奇和乔治! Yes, there is a
Mummy, Daddy? little princess in it.
妈妈,爸爸? 是的,里面有个小公主。
Yes, Peppa? Hmmm... ''The Sleepy Princess.''
什么事,佩奇? 嗯。。。 “沉睡公主”。
I am not sleepy. Once upon a time... in a castle,
我还不困。 很久以前。。 。在一个城堡里,
Can I have a story? there lived a little princess.
能给我讲个故事吗? 住了一位小公主。
But maybe George is sleepy And she was called the Sleepy Princess.
and doesn't want a story. 她叫做沉睡公主。
但也许乔治困了不想听故事。 Daddy, why was she called that?
George, do you want a story? 爸爸,她为什么叫沉睡公主?
Say ''yes''!! I'll get to that later.
乔治,你是不是想听故事? 我会稍后讲到。
说“是”呀! ! Was the Sleepy Princess pretty?
Alright! I will 沉睡公主漂亮吗?
tell you just one story! Yes, she was very pretty!
那好吧!我讲一个故事! 是的,她很漂亮!
If Daddy Pig tells you a story, She loved looking at
如果爸爸讲完故事, herseIf in the mirror.
you must both promise 她喜欢看镜子里的自己。
to go to sleep. I am so pretty!
你们必须答应去睡觉。 我真是太漂亮了!
We promise! Who else was living in the castle?
我们答应! 还有谁住在城堡里?
Hmmm. I think I'll tell you the Er. Well...
story of ''The Sleepy Princess''. 呃。好吧。。 。
嗯。我讲一个叫“沉睡公主”的故事吧。 The others in the castle were...
Hmmm. I think I'll tell you the 另外住在城堡里的人是。。 。
story of ''The Sleepy Princess''. the small Prince,
嗯。我讲一个叫“沉睡公主”的故事吧。 一位小王子,
Is it a good story? Queen Mummy and King Daddy!
它是一个精彩的故事吗? 王后妈妈和国王爸爸!
It sounds a bit boring. That's right! They were all
听起来有点无聊。 living there as well.
It's not boring! It's very good! 说得对!他们全都住在城堡里。
不会无聊的!它是一个很棒的故事! Did King Daddy have a big tummy?
Is there a little princess in it? 国王爸爸的肚子很大吗?
里面有小公主吗? Of course not! He was very
Peppa! If you keep talking, handsome, like me.
佩奇!如果你一直说, 当然不大!他很帅气,像我。
Daddy Pig can't start the story! Anyway, there was also a dragon!
爸爸就无法开始讲故事了! 而且,还有一只龙!
Sorry, Mummy! Dine-Saw?
74
恐龙? 没有,爸爸!我根本不困。
A dinosaur? Oh, yes, But somebody is.
一只恐龙?哦,是的, 但有人困了。
It wasn't a dragon. It was a dinosaur! George! Wake up!
它不是龙。它是一只恐龙! 乔治!醒来!
Living outside was You'll miss the end of the story!
a huge, fierce dinosaur! 你会错过故事的结局的!
住在城堡外的是一只巨大, Well, Peppa might not be sleepy,
凶恶的恐龙! 好吧,佩奇可能不困,
Rooooaaaarr! but the Sleepy Princess certainly was.
嗷~~~~! 但是沉睡公主肯定困了。
Rooooaaarr! Looking at herseIf all day in
嗷~~~~! the mirror had completely worn her out.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa! 她整天看着镜子里的自己,累坏了。
哇~~~~~! Looking at herseIf all day in
Oh, dear! Maybe the dinosaur the mirror had completely worn her out.
wasn't quite that fierce, Daddy Pig? 她整天看着镜子里的自己,累坏了。
哦,天啊!也许这只恐龙并没有 Let's carry you to bed. Goodnight!
那么凶恶,猪爸爸? 让我抱你去睡觉吧。晚安!
Oh, dear! Maybe the dinosaur The Sleepy Princess was so sleepy,
wasn't quite that fierce, Daddy Pig? 沉睡公主太困了,
哦,天啊!也许这只恐龙并没有 she had fallen fast asleep.
那么凶恶,猪爸爸? 她很快就睡着了。
Sorry, George. No, the dinosaur Thank you for that story,
was very gentle. King Daddy!
对不起,乔治。不,那恐龙很温和。 谢谢你的故事,国王爸爸!
It ate lots of grass. You're welcome, Queen Mummy.
它吃很多的草。 不用客气,王后妈妈。
Daddy Pig! And our little prince and
猪爸爸! princess enjoyed it, too!
Oh, sorry. I was being the dinosaur. 我们的小王子和小公主
哦,抱歉。我假装自己是只恐龙。 很喜欢这个故事!
Daddy, why is the princess +++++++++++++++++++++
called ''The Sleepy Princess''? +++++++++++++++++++++
爸爸,为什么要公主被叫“沉睡公主”呢? +++++++++++++++++++++
I'm coming to that. I'm Peppa Pig.
我快讲到了。 我是佩奇。
You see, the sun set. This is my little brother, George.
你看,太阳下山了。 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
Then the stars and moon came out. This is Mummy Pig.
星星和月亮出来了。 这是我的妈妈。
And everyone got very sleepy. And this is Daddy Pig.
大家都很困了。 这是我的爸爸。
But the most sleepy of all Peppa pig.
was the Sleepy Princess! 小猪佩奇。
但感到最困的是沉睡公主!
Peppa? Are you sleepy?
佩奇?你觉得困吗?
No, Daddy! I am not sleepy at all. The Tree House!
75
树屋! Hurray!
Peppa and George are visiting 好耶!
Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig. Peppa and George love
佩奇和乔治去看猪奶奶和猪爷爷。 their tree house!
Granny Pig! 佩奇和乔治很喜欢他们的树屋!
奶奶好! Thank you, Granny Pig!
Ganggy Ig! 谢谢你,奶奶!
奶奶好! Thank you, Grandpa Pig!
Hello, my little ones! 谢谢你,爷爷!
你们好,我的小可爱! Who wants to go inside first?
Before you come in the house, 谁想第一个进去呢?
在你们进屋前, Me! Me!
you must take off your muddy boots. 我!我!
你们必需把靴子脱掉。 In you go then!
Yes, Granny. 那你就进去吧!
好的,奶奶。 Before I go in my tree house,
Peppa, George, I must take off my muddy boots!
佩奇,乔治, 在进入我的树屋前,
look what I've made! Little curtains! 我得把我有泥巴的靴子脱掉。
看我做了什么!小窗帘! I'm in my tree house!
Ooooo! 我在我的树屋里啦!
喔~! I'm in my tree house!
What are the little curtains for, Granny? 我在我的树屋里啦!
这小窗帘是用来干什么的,奶奶? George? Would you like to go
It's a surprise! in the tree house, too?
这是个惊喜! 乔治?你也想进树屋吗?
Do you want to see what Grandpa Yes? Who is it?
Pig has made for you, in the garden? 什么事?谁呀?
你们想看看猪爷爷在花园为你们做了什么吧? A young pig named "George"
Do you Want to see what Grandpa 有一个叫“乔治”的小猪。
Pig has made for you, in the garden? would like to pay a visit.
你们想看看猪爷爷在花园为你们做了什么吧? 想来拜访你。
Yes, please, Can he come in?
是的。 他能进来吗?
Grandpa Pig! As long as he takes off
爷爷好! his muddy boots.
Baba Ig! 只要他脱掉他有泥巴的靴子就可以。
爷爷好! George, take your boots off,
Hello, Peppa, George! 乔治,把你的靴子脱掉,
你们好,佩奇,乔治! then you can visit Peppa
Look what I've made for you. in the tree house.
看看我给你们做了什么。 然后你就可以进佩奇的树屋玩了。
A tree house! Who is it?
一间树屋! 谁呀?
A tree house! For George and me? George?
树屋!是做给乔治和我的吗? 乔治?
And the little curtains are Yes? Who is it?
for your tree house! 什么事?是谁啊?
这个小窗帘是给你们的树屋做的! It's Mummy Pig.
76
我是猪妈妈。 请把你的靴子脱掉!
Have you room for any Er. I don't think I can
more visitors? fit through the door.
你的树屋还能让人进吗? 呃。我想我可能进不了这扇门。
Hmmmm. You have to say That's because your tummy
the secret words. is too big!
嗯。你得说秘密暗号。 那是因为你的肚子太大了!
Then you can come into our house. I know! Daddy Pig can
然后你才能进树屋。 climb in through the top!
I see. And what are 我知道了!猪爸爸可以从屋顶上爬进去!
the secret words? Peppa, George, Mummy Pig and Daddy
我明白了。那秘密暗号是什么? Pig are all in the tree house!
I have to whisper them to you. 佩奇,乔治,猪妈妈和猪爸爸
我得悄声告诉你。 全都挤在了树屋里!
The secret words are Peppa, George, Mummy Pig and Daddy
"Daddy's Big Tummy!” Pig are all in the tree house!
秘密暗号是“爸爸的大肚子” ! 佩奇,乔治,猪妈妈和猪爸爸
I see! 全都挤在了树屋里!
我知道了! Granny, I love our tree house!
Say the secret words! 奶奶,我喜欢我们的树屋!
请说秘密暗号! I don't want to ever come out!
"Daddy's Big Tummy." 我不想再出来了!
“爸爸的大肚子。 ” That's nice, Peppa.
That's right! "Daddy's Big Tummy!!" 很不错,佩奇。
说得对! “爸爸的大肚子” !! But are you sure you don't
I think those are silly secret words. want to visit me in my house?
我想那些是很没头脑的秘密暗号。 但你确定不想来我家来看看我了吗?
Mummy, before you come in our house, No, thank you, Granny.
妈妈,在你进我们屋前, 不了,谢谢奶奶。
you must take off your boots. In that case, Grandpa Pig and I will just
你必需脱掉你的靴子。 have to eat my homemade cookies all by ourselves.
Of course. 如果这样的话,猪爷爷和我只好
那当然。 把我亲手做的饼干全吃掉了。
There's room for Daddy, too! In that case, Grandpa Pig and I will just
爸爸也可以进来! have to eat my homemade cookies all by ourselves.
Say the secret words, Daddy! 如果这样的话,猪爷爷和我只好
请说秘密暗号吧,爸爸! 把我亲手做的饼干全吃掉了。
Can I have different Coookies! Granny Pig!
secret words, please? 有饼干啊!奶奶!
我可以说不一样的秘密暗号吗? Here are my home-made cookies!
No! 这是我亲手做的饼干!
不可以! But, if you want to come in,
Oh, all right. "Daddy's Big Tummy." 但是,如果你想进来的话,
哦,好吧。 “爸爸的大肚子。 ” you have to say the secret words.
That's right! 你得说秘密暗号。
说得对! That's easy! "Daddy's Big Tummy!"
You can come in now, Daddy! 那很简单了!“爸爸的大肚子!”
你现在可以进来了,爸爸! That's right!
Take your boots off! 说得对!
77
Well, I still think that those exercises to keep fit.
are very silly secret words. 这个是减肥的健身节目。
好吧,我仍然觉得那些秘密暗号很没头脑。 Thank goodness!
Well, I still think that those 谢天谢地!
are very silly secret words. I don't have to exercise!
好吧,我仍然觉得那些秘密暗号很没头脑。 我不需要健身!
+++++++++++++++++++++ I'm naturally fit.
+++++++++++++++++++++ 我天生就很匀称。
+++++++++++++++++++++ You don't look very fit, Daddy;
I'm Peppa Pig. 可你看上去一点也不匀称,爸爸;
我是佩奇。 your tummy is a bit big!
This is my little brother, George. 你的肚子有点大!
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 I'm very fit! I'll show you!
This is Mummy Pig. 我很匀称的!我可以给你看看!
这是我的妈妈。 What shall I do first?
And this is Daddy Pig. 我该先做什么呢?
这是我的爸爸。 Touch your toes. Like this!
Peppa pig. 先碰一下你的脚趾。像这样!
小猪佩奇。 Easy!
简单!
Daddy! Stop pretending that
you can't touch your toes.
Daddy Gets Fit! 爸爸!不要假装碰不到你的脚趾哦。
爸爸减肥! Err... I'm not pretending, Peppa.
Mummy Pig is watching a keep fit 呃。。。我并没有假装,佩奇。
program on television. Daddy Pig really cannot
猪妈妈正在看一个健身节目。 touch his toes.
Mummy Pig is watching a keep fit 猪爸爸真的不能碰到他的脚趾。
program on television. Oh, dear, Daddy!
猪妈妈正在看一个健身节目。 哦,天啊,猪爸爸!
Come on, now, that's right. That's not very good!
现在一起来吧,这就对了。 这样可不太好哦!
bend it, stretch it, Hmmm... Maybe I should
弯曲,伸展, do a bit of exercise.
bend it, stretch it. 嗯。。。也许我应该做点锻炼了。
弯曲,伸展。 Yes, Daddy.
Ahhh! 是的,爸爸。
啊! And I will start... tomorrow!
And one and two 我会去锻炼。。。明天!
一 二 Daddy Pig! You have to
I love watching television. start exercising now!
我最喜欢看电视了。 猪爸爸!你现在就应该开始锻炼了!
and three and four Oh!
三 四 哦!
What's this, Mummy Pig? Don't worry, Daddy,
这是什么节目,猪妈妈? I will help you.
and one and two 不用担心,爸爸,
一 二 我会帮你的,
It's a program about doing Oh, alright! Peppa, you're
78
in charge of getting me fit. 爸爸表现得很好。
哦,好吧!佩奇,你负责监督我减肥。 Eight!
What should I do first? 八!
我该先做什么? Daddy is doing very well.
First, you must do some press-ups! 爸爸表现得很好。
首先,你必须做些俯卧撑! Nine!...
Easy! 九!。。 。
简单! Yes,
One, two. 是的,
一,二。 Ten!...
There. 十!。。 。
你瞧。 I do hope he's not overdoing it.
Very good, Daddy. 我真的希望他不要做得过火了。
很好,爸爸。 Eleven!...Twelve!...
Now, I want you to do... 十一!。 。。十二! 。。。
现在,我想你做。 。。 I'll go and see.
One hundred! 我出去看看。
做一百个! Thirteen!... Fourteen!...
One hundred?! 十三!。 。。十四! 。。。
做一百个?! Fifteen!...Sixteen!...
Yes. 十五!。 。。十六! 。。。
是的。 Seventeen!..
Come on, children, 十七!。 。。
help me make lunch. Daddy Pig! You're cheating!
来吧,孩子们, 猪爸爸!你在作弊!
来帮我做午餐吧。 You should be doing press-ups!
I'll help as well. 你应该在做俯卧撑!
我也来帮忙。 Oh! Err...
No, Daddy! You've got one 哦!呃。。。
hundred press-ups to do. There was something interesting
不行,爸爸! on the TV.
你还有一百个俯卧撑要做啊。 电视里的节目很有趣。
Oh. One... Two...Three... Naughty Daddy!
哦。一。 。 。二。 。 。三。 。。 淘气的爸爸!
Mummy Pig, Peppa and George Maybe Daddy will have more success
are in the kitchen making lunch. with my old exercise bike.
猪妈妈,佩奇和乔治在厨房做午餐。 也许爸爸用我的的旧健身单车效果会更好。
Four... Six... Maybe Daddy will have more success
四。 。。六。 。 。 with my old exercise bike.
Mummy Pig, Peppa and George 也许爸爸用我的的旧健身单车效果会更好。
are in the kitchen making lunch. Aha! This looks like fun!
猪妈妈,佩奇和乔治在厨房做午餐。 啊哈!这个看上去有趣!
Four... Six... I'll be able to cycle and
四。 。。六。 。 。 watch TV at the same time.
Daddy Pig is still doing his press-ups. 我可以一边骑一边看电视。
猪爸爸仍然在做他的俯卧撑。 It's impossible!
Seven!... 这不可能!
七! 。。 。 This bike is too noisy.
Daddy is doing very well. 这单车太吵了!
79
I can't hear the TV! himself to be away for so long.
我听不到电视里的声音! 猪爸爸一定骑得很开心
You've got to get fit somehow. 所以才去了那么久。
但是你一定得瘦下来才行。 Daddy! Where have you been?
I know! You can use my bicycle. 爸爸!你去了哪里?
我知道了!你可以骑我的自行车。 I whizzed all the way down the hill,
Yes, and then you'll get some 我一直飞行到山底下,
fresh air as well. and then I had to push the bike
是的,那么你还可以呼吸新鲜空气。 all the way back up again.
Daddy Pig is going to ride on 然后又把自行车推了上来。
Peppa's little bicycle. Oh! Poor Daddy Pig!
猪爸爸要骑佩奇的小自行车。 哦!可怜的猪爸爸!
Daddy, these are the pedals. Well, at least I've done my exercise.
爸爸,这是踏板。 好吧,至少我已经做了锻炼了。
These are the brakes... Yes. For today.
这是刹车。 。。 是的。今天。
And this is the bell. What do you mean?
这个是铃铛。 你什么意思?
Yes! Yes! Thank you, Peppa, You'll have to do some
I know. Bye bye. more exercise tomorrow.
是的!是的!谢谢你,佩奇, 你必需明天也要锻炼。
我知道了。再见。 What?
Easy as pie! 什么?
小菜一碟! Daddy, to get fit, you have
Getting fit is quite hard work. to exercise every day.
减肥不容易啊。 爸爸,要减肥,你得每天都锻炼。
Aha! Now I can get fit Oh, no.
without having to pedal! 哦,不。
啊哈!现在我不用踩踏板就能瘦身了! But don't worry, Daddy,
Daddy Pig is going very fast. I'll make sure you do it.
猪爸爸骑得非常快。 但是不用担心,爸爸,
Oh! Maybe I'd better slow down. 我会确保你做到的。
哦!也许我最好骑慢点。 Yes! I know you will.
Arrgh! The brakes aren't strong enough! 是的!我知道你会的。
啊~!这刹车不太管用啊! I'm Peppa Pig.
Help! 我是佩奇。
救命啊! This is my little brother, George.
Daddy Pig has been 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
gone for a long time. +++++++++++++++++++++
猪爸爸已经出去很长时间了。 +++++++++++++++++++++
Mummy, where can Daddy be? +++++++++++++++++++++
妈妈,爸爸去哪里了? I'm Peppa Pig.
Don't worry, Peppa. 我是佩奇。
别担心,佩奇。 This is my little brother, George.
Daddy must be really enjoying 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
himself to be away for so long. This is Mummy Pig.
猪爸爸一定骑得很开心 这是我的妈妈。
所以才去了那么久。 And this is Daddy Pig.
Daddy must be really enjoying 这是我的爸爸。
80
Peppa pig. Well done, Peppa. Tomatoes,
小猪佩奇。 做得好,佩奇。蕃茄,
that's one thing off the list.
那么现在可以把它从清单里划去了。
What's next on the list?
Shopping! 清单里的下一样是什么?
购物! Spaghetti!
Peppa and George are going shopping! 意大利面!
佩奇和乔治一起去购物! Pi-getty!
Peppa and George like shopping. 意-面!
佩奇和乔治喜欢购物。 That's right, George,
George loves sitting in the trolley. 说得对,乔治,
乔治喜欢坐在推车里。 but it's called spa-ghe-tti.
So does Peppa. 但应该叫意大利面。
佩奇也是。 Pi-getty!
Daddy, can I sit in the trolley, too? 意-面!
爸爸,我是否也可以坐在推车里? Spaghetti is Peppa and George's favorite food.
You're too big for the trolley, Peppa. 意大利面是佩奇和乔治最喜欢吃的食物。
对于推车来说,你太大了,佩奇。 I wonder where the spaghetti is?
Oh! 我不知道意大利面在哪?
哦! I can see it! This way!
But you can help with the shopping. 我看见了!这边走!
但你可以帮忙购物。 Spaghetti! Look, Mummy!
Oh, goody! 意大利面!看,妈妈!
哦,好的! Here's the spaghetti.
We've got four things on the list. 意大利面在这里。
我们已经列了四样东西在购物清单上。 Well done, Peppa.
Tomatoes, spaghetti, onions and fruit. 做得好,佩奇。
有蕃茄,意大利面,洋葱和水果。 Let's put this spaghetti in the trolley.
I'll find it all! 把意大利面放进推车里吧。
我都能找到! Yes, Mummy.
This way! 好的,妈妈。
走这边! Pi-getty!
Peppa and George love shopping. 意-面!
佩奇和乔治都喜欢购物。 George, it's called spa-ghe-tti.
Peppa, first, we need tomatoes. 乔治,它叫意-大-利-面。
佩奇,首先,我们需要些蕃茄。 Pi-getty!
Hmmmm! I can see them!I can see them! 意-面!
嗯!我看到了!我看到了! What's next on the list, Peppa?
Here are the tomatoes, Mummy. 清单的下一样是什么,佩奇?
这里有蕃茄,妈妈。 Crisps!
Well done, Peppa! 薯片!
做得好,佩奇! Crisps are not on the list.
One, two, three, four. 薯片不在清单上。
一,二,三,四。 We have plenty of crisps at home, Peppa.
Now, put them in the trolley. 我们有很多薯片在家里,佩奇。
现在,把他们放进推车里。 Have another guess.
I found the tomatoes! 再猜一下。
我找到蕃茄了! Hmmm. I just can't remember.
81
嗯。我真的记不起了。 Oranges?
Can you remember, George? 橙子?
你记得吗,乔治? Bananas?
Dine-Saw! 香蕉?
恐-龙! A melon!
Dinosaur? 一个西瓜!
恐龙? This is the checkout where all the food is paid for.
George, there aren't any 这里是收银台,所有食物都在这里付钱。
dinosaurs in the supermarket! Tomatoes, spaghetti, onions, melon,
乔治,超市里可没有什么恐龙! chocolate cake...
No, George. The next thing 有蕃茄,意大利面,洋葱,西瓜,巧克力蛋糕。。。
on the list is onions. Chocolate cake?
不,乔治。清单的下一样是洋葱。 巧克力蛋糕?
Onions! I remember now! Chocolate cake? Is that on the list?
是洋葱!我现在想起来了! 巧克力蛋糕?是在清单上的吗?
Here they are! Peppa? Did you put the chocolate
它们在这呢! cake in the trolley?
Well done. 佩奇?是你把巧克力蛋糕放进推车的吗?
做得好。 No, Mummy.
One, two, three, four! Onions. 不是,妈妈。
一,二,三,四!洋葱来了。 George? Did you put the chocolate
Very good.That's nearly everything on our list. cake in the trolley?
做得好。清单上的东西差不多都有了。 乔治?是你把巧克力蛋糕放进推车的吗?
There's one last thing on the list. No.
清单上还有最后一样东西。 不是。
A plant? Is that on the list? Well, I didn't put it in.
一棵植物?清单上有吗? 哦,也不是我放的。
Oh, no, George. Then who did?
哦,不,乔治。 那是谁放的?
The last thing on the list is fruit. Er... I thought it might be nice for pudding.
清单上最后一样东西是水果。 呃。。。我想它配布丁吃很不错。
Oh. Daddy Pig!
哦。 是你,猪爸爸!
Never mind, George. Naughty Daddy!
没关系,乔治。 淘气的爸爸!
You can choose the fruit. Sorry! It just looked so delicious.
水果由你来选。 对不起!但它看上去很好吃。
Where is the fruit? It does look rather yummy.
水果在哪? 它看上去的确很美味。
Over there! Oh, let's pretend it was on the list.
在那边! 哦,让我们假装它也在清单上。
There are apples and oranges and bananas Chocolate cake.
那边有苹果,橙子,香蕉 巧克力蛋糕。
and a very big melon. Hurray!
还有一个很大的西瓜。 好哦!
What fruit shall we have, George? I'm Peppa Pig.
想吃什么水果,乔治? 我是佩奇。
Apples? This is my little brother, George.
苹果? 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
82
+++++++++++++++++++++ Hello!
+++++++++++++++++++++ 你们好啊!
+++++++++++++++++++++ Hello, everyone!
I'm Peppa Pig. 大家好!
我是佩奇。 Hello, big brother!
This is my little brother, George. 你好啊,大哥!
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 Uncle Pig is Daddy Pig's brother.
This is Mummy Pig. 猪伯伯是猪爸爸的大哥。
这是我的妈妈。 Chloe Pig is Peppa and George's cousin.
And this is Daddy Pig. 克洛伊是佩奇和乔治的堂姐。
这是我的爸爸。 Hello, Chloe!
Peppa pig. 你好啊,克洛伊!
小猪佩奇。 Hello, Peppa! Hello, George!
Chloe's Puppet Show! 你好啊,佩奇!你好啊,乔治!
克洛伊的木偶表演 I want to show you something!
Peppa and her family are visiting 我想给你们看点东西!
佩奇与家人去看望 Wait for us!
Uncle Pig and Aunty Pig and Cousin Chloe. 等等我们!
猪伯伯,猪伯母和堂姐克洛伊。 This is my new puppet theater!
I expect Uncle Pig will fall asleep after lunch, 这是我的新木偶剧场!
我觉得猪伯伯会在吃完午餐后睡着 My daddy made it for me.
like he always does. 是我爸爸新给我做的。
他每次都这样。 Wow!
Daddy Pig! 哇!
猪爸爸! Ooo!
You shouldn't say such things about your own brother! 哇!
你不该这样说你自己的哥哥! I've made two puppets already!
Especially in front of the children. 我已经做了二个木偶了!
尤其是在孩子们面前。 This one is called Chloe!
But it's true! 这个木偶叫克洛伊!
但那是真的! Hello! I am Chloe Pig.
Uncle Pig always eats too much lunch and falls asleep, 你好啊!我是小猪克洛伊。
猪伯伯总是午餐吃很多然后睡着了, And this one is my daddy.
snoring loudly! Like this. 这个是我的爸爸。
(并且)打呼噜打得很大声!像这样。 Uncle Pig!
Err... Peppa, George, 猪伯伯!
呼~~~佩奇,乔治, Hello, Peppa!
forget what I just said about Uncle Pig. 你好啊,佩奇!
忘了我刚才讲伯伯的事吧。 I am Uncle Pig.
Okay, Daddy! 我是猪伯伯。
好的,爸爸! Chloe? Can me and George make puppets, too?
Peppa and her family have arrived at Uncle Pig and 克洛伊?我和乔治能不能也做个木偶呢?
Aunty Pig's house. Yes.
佩奇和她的家人到达了猪伯伯与猪伯母的家。 可以呀。
Peppa and her family have arrived at Uncle Pig and Chloe paints the puppet's eyes.
Aunty Pig's house. 克洛伊画了木偶的眼睛。
佩奇和她的家人到达了猪伯伯与猪伯母的家。 Can I do the mouth?
Hello, Aunty Pig and Uncle Pig! 我能画它的嘴吗?
你们好啊,伯伯,伯母! Ok.
83
可以。 See you later
My name is Peppa! 一会见
我名字叫佩奇! A puppet show!
George? What puppet would you like to make? 木偶表演!
乔治?你想做怎样的木偶呢? That sounds fun.
Dine-Saw! 听起来很有趣。
恐龙! Have I got time for some more spaghetti?
A dinosaur? 还有时间,可以多吃点意大利面吗?
一只恐龙? Could I have some more, too?
George always says ''dinosaur'' for everything. 我也可以要多点吗?
对所有的事情,乔治总会说"恐龙". The puppet show is about to begin!
Ok, a scary dinosaur puppet. 木偶表演马上要开始了!
好的,一只恐怖的恐龙木偶。 Hello! My name is Chloe.
Chloe is making George a dinosaur puppet. 你们好!我的名字叫克洛伊。
克洛伊在给乔治做恐龙木偶。 And I am Peppa!
It needs pointy teeth. 我叫佩奇!
它有尖尖的牙齿。 Grrrrrrrr! Ahhhh! It's a dinosaur!
There! A scary dinosaur. 咯~~~~~~~!啊~~~!是一只恐龙!
给你!一只恐怖的恐龙。 A scary dinosaur! Eeek! Grrrrrrrr!
Grrrrrrrrrr! 一只恐怖的恐龙!啊~~~!咯~~~~~~~!
咯~~~~~~~~! I say! That's very good! Bravo!
Lunch time, everyone! 我说!真是不错!太棒了!
午餐了,孩子们! I am Uncle Pig
Coming! 我是猪伯伯
来了! Hello, Uncle Pig!
After lunch, we'll do a puppet show!! 你好啊,猪伯伯!
午餐后,我们来个木偶表演吧! Hello, Peppa!
Hurray. 你好啊,佩奇!
好哇。 It looks just like you!
Aunty Pig has made spaghetti for lunch! 看上去真像你!
午餐,猪伯母给大家做了意大利面! I think they've made my tummy a bit big.
This spaghetti is delicious! 我觉得他们把我的肚子做大了一点。
这些意大利面很美味! I did enjoy my lunch!
Best spaghetti ever! 我非常喜欢我的午餐!
最好吃的意大利面! Uncle Pig? Are you going to fall asleep
You can tell you two are brothers! 伯伯,你睡着了
这可以看出来你俩是兄弟! and snore like you always do?
Alike in everyway. 会打呼噜吗?就像你以前的样子。
每方面都很像。 What do you mean?
What do you mean? 这是什么意思啊?
什么意思嘛? Daddy says you always fall asleep
We are completely different! 爸爸说你午餐后总会睡着
我们完全不一样的! and snore loudly, like this.
Peppa, George and I are going to do a puppet show! 而且打呼声很响,就像这样。
佩奇,乔治和我准备木偶表演! Your daddy's right.
Fantastic! 你爸爸说得没错。
太好了! I do snore like this.
Call us when you're ready. 我确实有打呼噜。
准备好就叫我们。 Oh, Daddy Pig!
84
哦,猪爸爸! 起床哦,今天是我的生日!起床哦!
You shouldn't have said those things about Uncle Pig! Oof! Eh?
你真不该这样说猪伯伯! 啊~哈~!嗯?
I don't think Daddy Pig or Uncle Pig can hear you! What time is it?
我不觉得猪爸爸和猪伯伯能听见你说的话! 现在几点了?
Daddy Pig and Uncle Pig have fallen asleep. It's very late.
猪爸爸和猪伯伯都睡着了。 已经很晚了。
You can tell they are brothers! It's five o'clock in the morning.
他们俩果然是亲兄弟啊! 现在才早上五点而已。
Eh?! What happened? Yes! The whole day is going!
呃?!发生了什么事? 是的!一天过得很快的!
Ugh? Has the puppet show started yet? Ok, Let's get your birthday started!
呃?木偶表演还没有开始吗? 好的,我们开始庆祝你的生日吧!
I'm Peppa Pig. Yippee!
我是佩奇。 耶~!
This is my little brother, George. Mummy Pig, Daddy Pig, and George
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 猪妈妈,猪爸爸和乔治
+++++++++++++++++++++ are giving Peppa her birthday present.
+++++++++++++++++++++ 把生日礼物送给了佩奇。
+++++++++++++++++++++ Happy birthday, Peppa!
I'm Peppa Pig. 生日快乐,佩奇!
我是佩奇。 What is it?
This is my little brother, George. 是什么呢?
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 A doll's dress!
This is Mummy Pig. 是玩偶的裙子!
这是我的妈妈。 I can put it on Teddy!
And this is Daddy Pig. 泰迪有新衣服穿了!
这是我的爸爸。 Thank you, everyone!
Peppa pig. 谢谢大家!
小猪佩奇 You're welcome, Peppa.
My Birthday Party! 不用客气,佩奇。
我的生日派对 I didn't know Teddy was a girl teddy.
It is Peppa's Birthday. 我不知道佩奇原来是个女孩。
今天是佩奇的生日。 Oh, Daddy, of course Teddy's a girl.
It is very early in the morning. 哦,爸爸,泰迪当然是个女孩。
天还没有亮。 (早上一大早) I Iove my new dress.
It's my birthday! 我喜欢我的新裙子。
今天是我的生日。 Thank you, everyone.
George! Wake up! It's my birthday! 谢谢大家。
乔治!起来!今天是我的生日。 You're welcome, Teddy.
I'm going to have a party! 不用客气,泰迪。
我准备举办一个生日派对! Don't get it dirty.
And Daddy is doing a magic show! 小心不要弄脏了。
爸爸还会进行魔术表演哦! Do you know what's happening next, Peppa?
Quick, George! Let's wake Mummy and Daddy up! 知道接着有什么节目吗,佩奇?
快,乔治!我们去叫醒爸爸妈妈! Yes, my friends are coming for my birthday party,
Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig are still fast asleep. 是的,我的朋友们会来参加我的生日派对,
猪妈妈和猪爸爸现在还在沉睡中。 and Daddy is doing a magic show!
Wake up, it's my birthday! Wake up! 爸爸还会表演魔术!
85
No one will know the magician is your daddy. I need a helper from the audience.
没有人会知道魔术师是你爸爸。 我需要一个观众帮忙。
You will introduce me as, ''The Amazing Mysterio!'' Me! Me! Me! Me!
你介绍我的时候就说是“传说中的神秘人” 我!我!我!我!
''The Mazy Misty-O.'' I just need one!
“传说中的神秘人” 我只需要一个!
Yes, ''The Amazing Mysterio!'' Young lady, you put your hand up first.
是的, “传说中的神秘人” 小女孩,你是第一个举手的。
Daddy's been practicing his magic tricks all week! Can you tell the audience your name?
爸爸一整个礼拜都在练习他的魔术! 你能向观众介绍你的名字吗?
My friends are here! Baaa! Suzy Sheep.
我的朋友们来了! 咩!小羊苏茜。
Yippee! Okay, Suzy. Here are three balls.
好耶~! 好的,苏茜。这里有三个球。
Here are Peppa's friends, A red one, a blue one and a yellow one.
这些是佩奇的朋友, 一个红色的,一个蓝色的和一个黄色的。
Candy Cat, Suzy Sheep, Danny Dog, Okay.
小猫凯迪,小羊苏茜,小狗丹尼, 好的。
Rebecca Rabbit and Pedro Pony. You have to secretly choose one while my back is
小兔瑞贝卡和小马佩德罗。 turned.
Hello, everyone! 当我转过身去时,你要悄悄地选一个球。
大家好! You have to secretly choose one while my back is
Happy birthday, Peppa! turned.
生日快乐,佩奇! 当我转过身去时,你要悄悄地选一个球。
Come on, children! Okay.
进来吧,孩子们! 好的。
The party is starting! Have you chosen one?
派对要开始! 你选好了吗?
Hurray! Yes.
太好了! 是的。
Daddy Pig is going to do a magic show! Abracadabra! You chose... Yellow!
猪爸爸准备要表演魔术了! 变~变~变~变~!你选的。。 。是黄色球!
Peppa, remember what you have to say, No.
佩奇,记住你要说的哦, 不对。
''Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the Amazing Er. Abracadabra!... Blue!
Mysterio!!'' 呃。变~变~变~变~!。。
。是蓝色球!
“女士们,先生们,这位是传说中的神秘人! ” No.
Okay, Daddy! 不对。
好的,爸爸! Abracadabra!... Red!
Ladies and gentIemen. Um. It's Magic Daddy!!! 变~变~变~变~!。。 。是红色球!
女士们,先生们,这位是神秘的爸爸! Yes! It is red!
Hurray! 对了!它是红的!
好耶! Hurray!
For my first trick! Abracadabra! 太好了!
我的第一个魔术!变~变~变~! Silly Magic Daddy,
Wow! It's Teddy! 糊涂的神秘爸爸,
哇!是泰迪! you said all three colors!
For my next trick, 你把三种颜色都说了!
我的下一个魔术, Shush... Peppa! Don't tell anyone!
86
嘘。 。。佩奇!别让别人知道! are playing on the slide.
Would you like one more trick? 正在玩滑滑梯。
你们还想再看一个魔术吗? weeee!
Yes, please! Whoooo! 呜呼!
是的,请! 哇~~! weeee!
Close your eyes! No looking! 呜呼!
闭上你们的眼睛,不准偷看哦! weeee!
Say the magic words, ''Abracadabra!'' 呜呼!
(跟我一起)念咒语, “变~变~变~变~!
” Peppa is playing on the swing.
Ab-Ra-Ca-Dabra! 佩奇在秋千上玩。
变~变~变~变~! Mummy, Mummy!Push me! Please!
Open your eyes! 妈妈,妈妈!推我一下,好不好
打开你们的眼睛! Are you ready?
Ooo! 你准备好了吗?
哇~! Yes, I want to go really high.
Hurray! My banana birthday cake!! 是的,我想荡得很高。
太棒了!我的香蕉生日蛋糕! weeee!
Blow the candles out, Peppa. Higher, Mummy!
吹生日蜡烛,佩奇! 再高点,妈妈。
Hurray! Happy birthday, Peppa! weeee!
好耶!生日快乐,佩奇! George wants to play on the swing.
Thank you, everyone! 乔治也想玩秋千。
谢谢大家! Now, it's your turn, George.
This is my best birthday ever! 现在轮到乔治玩啦。
这是我过得最棒的生日了! Hold tight!
I'm Peppa Pig. 你抓紧啦。
我是佩奇。 I want to push George.
This is my little brother, George. 我想来推乔治。
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 Push George gently, Peppa.
+++++++++++++++++++++ 你要轻点推,佩奇。
+++++++++++++++++++++ Yes, Mummy.
+++++++++++++++++++++ 好的,妈妈。
I'm Peppa Pig.This is my little brother, George. Hold tight, George!
我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟乔治。 你抓紧哦,乔治。
This is Mummy Pig. weeee!
这是我的妈妈。 waaaaa!
And this is Daddy Pig. Oh, dear! Peppa has pushed George too high!
这是我的爸爸。 哦,糟糕了!佩奇把乔治推得太高了。
Peppa pig. George does not like being up high.
小猪佩奇。 乔治不喜欢那么高。
The Playground! Peppa! You know George is a bit scared of heights!
操场! 佩奇,你应该知道乔治他怕高。
Peppa and George are at the playground with their Sorry, George!
friends. 对不起,乔治。
佩奇和乔治和朋友们在游乐场里玩。 Let's play on the climbing frame!
Candy Cat and Pedro Pony are on the climbing frame. 我们一起玩攀登架吧
小猫凯迪和小马佩德罗在玩攀登架。 Hello, Suzy!
Suzy Sheep, Danny Dog, and Rebecca Rabbit 你好,苏茜
小羊苏茜,小狗丹尼,小兔丽贝卡 Hello, Danny!
87
你好,丹尼 wheeee!
Hello, Peppa! whee!
你好,佩奇 wheeee!
wheeeee! George wants to play on the slide.
wheee. 乔治也想玩滑梯。
You are doing it all wrong! Are you sure, George? It is a bit high.
你们这么做是错的。 你确定吗,乔治?这可有点高呀。
This is the proper way to swing across! Alright, I'll help you up the steps.
这才是正确推秋千的方法。 好吧,我来帮你上楼梯。
Stand back!Ready, steady, go! Oh, dear! It is a bit too high for George.
大家请往后站!准备好了,开始! 哦,天哦!这对乔治来说有点高。
wheee! Look at me! waaaa!
wheee!看着我! Don't cry, George;
I'm flying like a bird! 不要哭,乔治
我像鸟儿一样飞起来了! I'll slide down with you.
Oh! I can't get out! 我和你一起滑下去。
哦,我出不来了。 Daddy, you're too big to go down the slide!
Peppa is stuck in the tire! 爸爸,你个头太大滑不下去的!
佩奇卡在轮胎里了。 Don't be silly, Peppa,I'm not too big.
It's not funny! 不要犯傻,佩奇,我个头不大。
一点都不好笑! Stand back! Ready,steady, go!
Well, it does look a bit funny. 往后站!准备,好了,走!
好吧,看上去确实有点好笑。 Daddy Pig is stuck!
We'll have to pull you out. 爸爸卡住了!
我们必须把你拉出来。 It's not funny!
Peppa's friends are helping to free her. 有什么好笑的!
佩奇的朋友们都来帮忙把她拉出来。 It looks very funny, Daddy.
Hurray! 看起来非常的好笑,爸爸。
好了! I suppose it is a bit funny.
Thank you, everyone. 我想也许真的有点好笑。
非常感谢大家! We'll have to push you down.
George, do you want to play on the climbing frame? 我们得把你推下去。
乔治,你想不想玩攀登架? Oooof!
The climbing frame is quite high. wheee!
攀登架非常高。 Daddy's tummy is just like a bouncy castle!
George does not like being up high. 爸爸的肚子就像一个充气城堡。
乔治不喜欢爬这么高。 George loves bouncing on Daddy's tummy.
waaaa! 乔治喜欢在爸爸的肚子上跳。
Sorry, George.Let's play on the slide. George isn't afraid of heights anymore!
对不起,乔治。我们一起去玩滑梯吧。 乔治再也不怕高了!
Yes! The slide! I'm Peppa Pig.This is my little brother, George.
好的,玩滑梯。 我是小猪佩奇。这是我的弟弟,乔治。
Peppa loves the slide.Everyone loves the slide. +++++++++++++++++++++
佩奇喜欢玩滑梯。每个人都喜欢玩滑梯。 +++++++++++++++++++++
Mummy! Daddy! Look at me! Ready, steady, go! +++++++++++++++++++++
妈妈,爸爸,看看我。 准备好了,走! I'm Peppa Pig.This is my little brother, George.
wheeee! 我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟,乔治。
wheeee! This is Mummy Pig.
wheeee! 这是我的妈妈。
88
And this is Daddy Pig. And look at all this mess on the floor!
这是我的爸爸。 你们看看地上怎么这么乱啊?
Peppa pig. Someone could trip over and hurt themselves.
小猪佩奇。 一不小心就会被绊倒,受伤的。
Tidying Up! Someone did trip over
整理房间! and hurt themselves!
Peppa and George are in their 确实已经有人绊倒,受伤了。
bedroom playing with their toys. Oh, dear! Poor Daddy Pig.
佩奇和乔治在卧室里玩玩具。 哦,糟糕!可怜的猪爸爸。
George, let's play dollies and dinosaurs. Come on, children,
我们来玩玩偶和恐龙吧。 let's do a bit of tidying up.
Grrrrr... 来吧,孩子们,我们来整理一下房间。
what is that? It looks like But Mummy,
a horrible monster! 但是妈妈,
这是什么东西呀?听上去像一头恐怖的怪兽! we're playing dollies
Dine-saw! Grrr! and dinosaurs.
恐龙!Grrr! 我们现在在玩玩偶和恐龙呢。
Arrrgh! It's a dinosaur! You can play again
Help! Help! when you've tidied up.
啊!是一头恐龙!救命啊!救命啊! 你整理干净后可以再玩。
Raarrr! But it's all George's mess.
Arrrgh! Help! Help! 可是这些都是乔治弄乱的。
啊!救命啊!救命啊! Is it really?
Raarrr! 是这样吗?
Daddy Pig is in the sitting room, So this must be one of
reading his newspaper. George's lovely dresses?
猪爸爸在客厅里看报纸。 那这条肯定是乔治的漂亮裙子了?
Mummy Pig is reading her book. No.
猪妈妈在看书。 不是。
Raarrr! Well, maybe some of the messes is mine.
Arrrgh! Help! Help! 好吧,可能有一些是我弄乱的。
啊!救命啊!救命啊! Right! I'll help George tidy
What are they doing? 好的!我来帮乔治整理
他们俩个人在干什么? and Mummy Pig can help Peppa.
Arrrgh! Help! Help! 妈妈帮佩奇整理。
啊!救命啊!救命啊! We can have a race. Girls against boys!
Grrr! 我们来个比赛吧。女生对男生。
Peppa, George,What's going on? Good idea! Let's see
佩奇,乔治,发生什么事了? who can tidy up first.
Raaaaa... 好主意!让我们来看看谁先整理完。
Arrgh... Ready, steady, go!
What's all this noise? 准备,好的,开始!
这是什么声音? We're winning!
Wooooah! Heeelp! 我们要赢了!
Wooooah!救-命啊! No, you're not!
What on earth is going on? 不,你们是赢不了的!
到底发生什么事情了? There! Oh! what's this?
What a lot of noise! 放这里。哦!这是什么?
怎么这么吵? Teddy! I've been looking for you.
89
是泰迪!我正在找你。 不!是我们赢了!
Quick, Peppa! Put Teddy in your toy basket. We all win. Look how tidy the room is.
快点,佩奇!把泰迪放进你的玩具篮里。 我们都赢了。看看房间现在有多干净!
There! Now these books. Lovely! Hurray!
好啦!现在该整理书了。这样就好了! 好棒!
What do we have here? What a tidy room!
瞧,我们找到了什么? 房间很整洁!
Dine-saw! Well done, everyone.
恐龙! 大家做得不错.
That's right!It's a dinosaur book. Mummy, now that we've tidied our room,
没错!是一本恐龙故事书。 妈妈,现在我们把房间整理干净了,
It's George's pop-up dinosaur book. can we play dollies and dinosaurs again?
这本是乔治的立体(弹起插画)恐龙书。 是不是可以继续玩玩偶和恐龙了?
Oh! Yes, you can carry on with your game now.
This is a tyrannosaurus rex. 是的,你们现在可以继续玩游戏了。
这是一头霸王龙。 Yippee!
Tyrannosaurus rex. 太棒了!
霸王龙。 Where are my dolls? Where is Mr. Dinosaur?
That's right! 我的玩偶呢?你的恐龙先生呢?
说得对! Here they are!
Oh! This is a brontosaurus. 在这里呢!
哦!这是一头雷龙。 Grrr! Dine-saw!
Brontosaurus. Grrr! 恐龙!
雷龙。 Arrgh! It's a dinosaur!
Yes.And this is a triceratops. 啊!恐龙来了!
对。还有这头叫三角龙。 Help! Help!
Try-cy-tops. 救命!救命!
三角龙。 Oh, dear, Grrr!
Well done, George. 哦,糟糕, Grrr!
念得好,乔治。 The room is untidy again.
George loves dinosaurs. 房间又乱了!
乔治最喜欢恐龙了。 Oh!
Daddy, George, you've stopped tidying up! Oh!
爸爸,乔治,你们怎么停下来不整理了? Well, at least it was tidy for a bit.
You'll lose the race! 好吧,至少干净了那么一少会。
你们要输掉比赛了! I'm Peppa Pig.
Oh, yes, the race! This is my little brother, George.
哦,对的,还有比赛! 我是小猪佩奇。这是我的弟弟,乔治。
Come on, George, put this back on the bookshelf. +++++++++++++++++++++
快点,乔治,把书放回书架。 +++++++++++++++++++++
Daddy, you're very slow at tidying up. +++++++++++++++++++++
爸爸,你们整理得实在太慢了。 I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George.
Mummy and I are going to win. 我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟,乔治。
妈妈和我要赢了。 This is Mummy Pig.
No! we're going to win! 这是我的妈妈。
不会的!我们会赢的! And this is Daddy Pig.
We win! 这是我的爸爸。
我们赢了! Peppa pig.
No! We win! 小猪佩奇。
90
Frogs and worms and Butterflies! 他想扮成一只蝴蝶。
青蛙,小虫和蝴蝶! George, when I was a little piggy,
Peppa and George are helping Grandpa Pig in his 乔治,当我还是小猪的时候,
Garden. I used to like playing at being a worm.
佩奇和乔治在花园里帮猪爷爷干活。 我常常喜欢扮成一只小虫。
What a beautiful butterfly. It's very easy to be a worm.
真是一只漂亮的蝴蝶。 做小虫其实很简单的。
Grandpa, why do butterflies like flowers? I'll show you how.
爷爷,为什么蝴蝶会喜欢花朵呢? 我来教你怎么做。
They get their food from flowers. First, you have to lie down on the ground.
它们可以从花朵里获取食物。 首先,你要趴在地上。
How? Then, you wriggle around.
怎么做? 然后,你全身摆动起来。
They have very long tongues. I'm a wriggly worm!
它们有一个非常长的吸口器。 我是一条蠕动的小虫!
Longer than mine? George and Grandpa Pig are having such fun being
比我的舌头还长吗? wriggly worms.
Oh, yes, the butterfly's tongue is even longer than 乔治与猪爷爷假扮蠕动的小虫,玩得非常开心。
yours. George and Grandpa Pig are having such fun being
哦,是的,蝴蝶的吸口器比你的舌头长多了。 wriggly worms.
She uses it to drink from the flower. 乔治与猪爷爷假扮小虫,玩得非常开心。
她用吸口器吸取花朵中的花蜜。 I'm a little butterfly, I'm a little butterfly.
Slurrrrp! 我是一只小蝴蝶,我是一只小蝴蝶。
Burp! Look! Grandpa! I'm a butterfly!
wow! 看,爷爷,我是一只蝴蝶。
哇! Yes, Peppa, you're a beautiful butterfly.
Peppa, the butterfly thinks you're a flower. 是的,佩奇,你是一只美丽的蝴蝶。
佩奇,蝴蝶以为你是一朵花。 Grandpa! George! What are you doing?
I'm not a flower! I'm Peppa Pig! 爷爷,乔治,你们在干什么?
我不是花朵!我是小猪佩奇! We are wriggly worms.
She is so pretty. I want to be a butterfly. 我们是二条蠕动的小虫。
她真的好漂亮啊。我想做一只蝴蝶。 I want to be a wriggly worm, too!
Peppa is playing at being a butterfly. 我也想假扮成为一条蠕动的小虫。
佩奇假装自己是一只蝴蝶。 I'm a wriggly worm!
I'm a little butterfly. 我是一条蠕动的小虫!
我是一只小蝴蝶。 I'm a wriggly worm!
George wants to play, too. 我是一条蠕动的小虫!
乔治也想去玩。 I'm a wriggly worm, I'm a wriggly worm.
George! I'm the butterfly! 我是一条蠕动的小虫!我是一条蠕动的小虫!
乔治!我才是蝴蝶! How do you do? I love you!
You have to be something else. 你好不好?我爱你!
你只能去假扮别的东西了。 I'm a wriggly worm.
I know! You can be a wriggly worm! 我是一条蠕动的小虫!
我知道了。你可以做一条蠕动的小虫! That was fun.
Look! Look! I'm a butterfly. 实在太有意思!
看看,我是一只蝴蝶。 What animal do you want to be now?
Oh, dear! George does not want to be a worm. 你们现在还想假扮什么动物啊?
哦,糟糕了!乔治不想做一只小虫。 Hmmm! I don't know.
He wants to be a butterfly. 嗯!我不知道。
91
Look, Grandpa! There's a little frog! This is Mummy Pig.
看,爷爷,这有一只小青蛙。 这是我的妈妈。
Why don't you play at being frogs? And this is Daddy Pig.
你们为什么不假扮成一只青蛙呢? 这是我的爸爸。
Hmmm, frogs are not as pretty as butterflies Peppa pig.
嗯,可是青蛙没有蝴蝶那么漂亮 小猪佩奇。
or as wriggly as worms. Daddy Puts up a Picture!
也不会像小虫一样扭动。 爸爸挂相片!
But frogs do play a game you like. Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig
但是青蛙会玩你喜欢的游戏。 猪妈妈和猪爸爸
Hmmm... do frogs play dolls' houses? have a new picture of Peppa and George.
嗯。 。。。。。青蛙会玩玩偶之家吗? 新拍了一张佩奇和乔治的照片。
Silly Peppa. We should put this lovely, new picture on the wall.
可爱的佩奇。 我们该把这张可爱的照片挂在墙上。
What's your favorite game? Leave it to me.
你最喜欢的游戏是什么? 交给我来挂。
Jumping in muddy puddles! I am the DIY expert of the house.
在泥坑里跳! 我是这个家里动手能力最强的。
Yes! Frogs love jumping in muddy puddles. Are you sure you can do it?
是的!青蛙也喜欢在泥坑里跳。 你确定你能做到吗?
Yes, George! Let's play frogs! Of course! I'll just put a nail in the wall
是的,乔治,我们来假扮青蛙吧! 当然可以!我会在墙上钉个钉子
I'm a little froggy! and hang the picture on it.
我是一只小青蛙! 然后把照片挂上去。
I'm a little froggy! Very good. I'm just off
我是一只小青蛙! 那太好了。那我就出发
The froggies have found a nice big muddy puddle to play to visit Granny and Grandpa Pig.
in. 去看猪奶奶和猪爷爷。
“青蛙们”找到了一个大泥坑来玩。 I'll see you later.
Peppa and George love jumping up and down in muddy 我们一会见。
puddles. And please, don't make a mess.
佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。 千万不要把房子弄乱。
Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Mess?
大家喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。 弄乱?怎么会?
Butterflies and worms are very nice! Goodbye. Goodbye.
蝴蝶和小虫都非常好! 再见。再见。
But I like frogs the best! Daddy, can we help put up the picture?
但我最喜欢青蛙! 爸爸,我们可以帮你挂照片吗?
I'm Peppa Pig. You can watch
我是佩奇。 你们看着
This is my little brother, George. and then you'll learn how to do it properly.
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 然后你们就知道怎么做了。
+++++++++++++++++++++ First, I need a tape measure. And a pencil.
+++++++++++++++++++++ 首先,我要一把卷尺。和一个铅笔。
+++++++++++++++++++++ That is where I'm going to put the nail.
I'm Peppa Pig. 这就是我要钉钉子的地方。
我是佩奇。 Don't break the wall, Daddy.
This is my little brother, George. 不要把墙弄坏了,爸爸。
这是我的弟弟,乔治。 Now I need a hammer and a nail.
92
现在,我需要一把锤子和一个钉子。 他们俩在做什么呢?
Stand back, children, Daddy, we can see you.
往后站,孩子们, 爸爸,我们可以看到你。
and watch a craftsman at work. Hmmmm.
好好欣赏工匠的本事。 嗯。
Daddy Pig is going to knock the nail into the wall. Daddy Pig has to mend the wall before Mummy Pig
猪爸爸要把钉子钉进墙里。 comes home.
Don't break the wall, Daddy. 猪爸爸必须在猪妈妈回来前将墙修好。
不要把墙弄坏了,爸爸。 Brick, please.
Don't be silly, Peppa. 请递给我一块砖。
不用发傻,佩奇。 First, Daddy Pig fills the hole with bricks.
Easy as pie. 首先,猪爸爸要先用砖填好墙洞。
小菜一碟。 There.
Oh, it's not meant to do that. 好了。
哦,墙不应该这样的。 Next, Daddy Pig puts plaster over the bricks.
Daddy Pig has made a big crack in the wall. 接着,猪爸爸将水泥糊在砖上。
猪爸爸把墙弄了一条大的裂缝。 Easy as pie!
Oh, Daddy! You've broken the wall. 小菜一碟!
哦,爸爸!你把墙给弄坏了。 Then Daddy Pig paints the wall.
It's just a tiny crack. 然后,猪爸爸把墙粉刷好。
只是一条小裂缝而已。 Good as new!
The picture will hide it. 和新的一样!
照片会遮住它的。 The wall is mended.
There! 墙修好了。
像这样! Hurray!
I can still see the crack, Daddy. 太好了!
我还是可以看到裂缝,爸爸。 But look at all the mess they have made.
Yes, I'll just take the nail out 但是看看家里都乱成了什么样呀。
是呀,那我把钉子拿出来 Goodness me!
and fill in the crack. 我的天啊!
把裂缝填上。 We had better clean up before Mummy comes back.
Don't make a mess, Daddy. 我们得在猪妈妈回来前打扫干净。
别把家里弄乱了,爸爸。 First, Daddy Pig quickly washes Peppa and George.
Don't be silly, Peppa. 首先,猪爸爸快速地将佩奇和乔治清洗干净。
不要发傻,佩奇。 Then peppa vacuums the floor.
It's coming out. 然后佩奇用吸尘器清洁了地板。
要拔出来了。 And Daddy Pig tidies up the tools.
WOOAH! 猪爸爸整理了工具。
Oh, Daddy! Mummy!
哦,爸爸! 妈妈!
Now you really have broken the wall. Mummy Pig is home.
现在,你真的把墙弄坏了。 猪妈妈回来了。
Do you think Mummy will notice? Mummy!
你觉得妈妈会注意到吗? 妈妈!
Er... Yes, I think she might. Mummy's here!
Er...是的,我想她会注意到的。 妈妈回来了!
Quick, George! Quick! Pretend nothing has happened.
快来,乔治! 快!假装什么事都没有发生。
What are they doing? Hello.
93
你们好。 We must be careful not to forget anything when we go.
Hello. 我们一定要小心,别走的时候把东西落下了。
你好。 Sunshade, beach-bag,towels,
What have you been doing? 遮阳伞,海滩包,毛巾,
你们都做了些什么? buckets and spades, and a spotty ball.
Oh, nothing. 水桶,铲子,还有一个沙滩球。
哦,没什么。 Good. Now, before you start playing,
Yes. I can see you've been doing nothing. 很好。现在,在你们玩之前
是的。我能看出来你什么都没有做。 you need some sun cream on.
I thought you were going to put the picture up. 都得涂上防晒霜。
我还以为你会把照片挂起来。 The sun is very hot,
In all the excitement, Daddy Pig has forgotten to put the 太阳太毒了,
picture up. so Peppa and George have to have sun cream on.
忙了半天,最后猪爸爸忘了把照片挂起来。 所以佩奇和乔治要涂上防晒霜。
Oh! Let's try out this spotty ball!
哦! 让我们来玩玩这个沙滩球吧!
Well, I'm no expert, but I'm sure it's quite easy. It seems to work.
好吧,我虽然不是专家,但是我相信应该挺简单的。 看起来能玩。
There! What a great spotty ball!
好了! 真是一个不错的沙滩球!
Hmmm... yes, that did look quite easy. George, you throw the ball and I will catch it!
嗯。 。 。是的,看上去确实很容易。 乔治,你来扔球然后我来接它!
But when you did it, Daddy,it looked really hard. George! Catch!
但爸爸你这样做的时候,看上去很难。 乔治,接住了!
But when you did it, Daddy,it looked really hard. Oh, dear. George is too little to catch the ball.
但爸爸你这样做的时候,看上去很难。 哦,糟糕了。乔治太小接不住球。
Shhhhh! Peppa, don't tell anyone! Never mind, George.
嘘!佩奇,你不要说出来! 没事的,乔治。
+++++++++++++++++++++ Would you and Peppa like to have a paddle in the sea?
+++++++++++++++++++++ 你与佩奇想去海里趟水吗?
+++++++++++++++++++++ Yes, please, Daddy!
I'm Peppa Pig. 是的,很想,爸爸!
我是佩奇。 Let's put your water-wings on.
This is my little brother, George. 那就把臂圈带上吧。
这是我弟弟,乔治。 There we go.
This is Mummy Pig. 好,行了。
这是我的妈妈。 You look very smart in your water-wings, George.
And this is Daddy Pig. 乔治,你带上臂圈后,看起来很可爱。
这是我的爸爸。 My turn! My turn!
Peppa pig. 到我了,到我了!
小猪佩奇。 Good.
At the Beach! 好了。
去海边玩! Now we can play in the water.
Peppa and her family are going to the beach. 现在我们可以下水玩了。
佩奇和家人一起去海边玩。 Hurray!
Peppa and George love going to the beach. 太好了!
佩奇和乔治最喜欢去海边玩了。 Is the water cold?
What a lot of stuff! 海水冷不冷?
这么多的东西! It's lovely and warm!
94
暖暖的,很舒服! Please, can I have my straw hat?
Aaaah! 请帮我戴草帽吧!
啊~! Yes, you may, Daddy.
Whaaoo! 那当然可以,爸爸。
哇~! That's nice. Maybe I'll just have a little sleep...
Steady on! 这样就好了。也许我可以在这里小睡一会。。。
慢一点! George, let's make sand castles!
You started it, Daddy Pig! 乔治,我们来搭沙滩城堡吧!
是你先开始的,猪爸爸! Peppa and George are making sand castles!
Woah! Maybe that's enough splashing. 佩奇和乔治正在搭城堡。
哇!应该泼够了吧。 First, we put sand in the buckets.Like this.
Wheee! Daddy, I love being at the beach. 首先,我们把沙铲进水桶。像这样。
Wheee! 爸爸,我真喜欢在海边玩。 We turn the buckets upside down and tap them...
Peppa and George love the beach. 我们将水桶反转,轻拍一下。。。
佩奇和乔治很喜欢在海滩玩。 We turn the buckets upside down and tap them...
Everyone loves the beach. 我们将水桶反转,轻拍一下。。。
大家都很喜欢在海滩玩。 And lift the bucket up! Hey, presto!
Peppa, George, 然后提起来!嘿,变出来吧!
佩奇,乔治, A sandcastle!
Would you like to play with your buckets and spades? 一座沙滩城堡!
你们想玩水桶和铲子吗? Hey, presto!
Yes, please, Mummy! 嘿,变出来吧!
是的,妈妈! Another sand castle!
Daddy! Daddy! 另一座沙滩城堡!
爸爸,爸爸! Peppa, George, home time!
Can we bury you in sand? 佩奇,乔治,该回家了!
我们可以把你埋在沙子里吗? Don't leave any stuff behind.
Err... well... 千万别落下东西哦。
Err... 这个... Let's check that we haven't forgotten anything...
Please, Daddy! 让我们来检查一下我们有没有落下了些什么。。 。
求你了,爸爸! Towels, beach-bag, sunshade, and the spotty ball.
Oh, alright! 毛巾,海滩袋,遮阳伞,和沙滩球。
哦,好吧! That's everything!
Yippee! 这是所有东西了!
太棒了! I'm sure we've forgotten something...
Peppa and George are burying Daddy Pig in the sand! 我觉得我们好像忘了点什么东西。。。
佩奇和乔治把猪爸爸埋在沙子里。 Of course! We forgot the hat!
Steady on! 当然!我们忘记了帽子!
慢慢来! Daddy! We forgot Daddy!
There! 爸爸!我们忘记了爸爸!
好了! Yes, we forgot Daddy Pig!
Now you can't escape! 是的,我们忘记了爸爸!
现在你逃不了,爸爸! Eh? What?
My head is getting a bit hot. Eh?怎么啦?
我的头有点热。 Daddy, we almost left you behind!
Can I have my straw hat? 爸爸,我们差点把你落在沙滩上了!
帮我戴草帽吧? But George remembered you.
Well... if you say ''please''. 但乔治想起了你!
好的。。
。如果你说“请”的话。 Well, I'm glad George remembered me!
95
好的,我很高兴乔治想起了我! 还有恐龙先生!
I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. Dine-saw! Grrrr!
我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟,乔治。 恐龙!Grrrr!
+++++++++++++++++++++ We must clean the car before we go for a drive.
+++++++++++++++++++++ 在我们出发之前,必须把车子清洁干净!
+++++++++++++++++++++ Oh, right you are, Mummy Pig.
I'm Peppa Pig.This is my little brother, George. 哦,你说得对,猪妈妈。
我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟,乔治。 Mummy, can we help to clean the car?
This is Mummy Pig. 妈妈,我们能帮忙洗车吗?
这是我的妈妈。 Yes, if you want to.
And this is Daddy Pig. 是的,如果你愿意。
这是我的爸爸。 Hurray!
Peppa pig. 太好了!
小猪佩奇。 Daddy Pig has some warm soapy water to wash the car.
Cleaning the Car! 猪爸爸取了些温肥皂水用来洗车。
清洁汽车 Daddy pig is washing the roof.
Daddy Pig is taking the family for a drive in the country. 猪爸爸在清洁车顶。
猪爸爸要走带全家人出去乡村玩。 Mummy Pig is washing the bonnet.
Daddy Pig is taking the family for a drive in the country. 猪妈妈在清洁引擎盖。
猪爸爸要走带全家人出去乡村玩。 Peppa is washing the doors.
Come on! Is everyone ready? 佩奇在清洁车门。
快点!大家都准备好了吗? George wants to wash the windows.
Ready! 乔治想去清洁车窗。
准备好了! But he is too little.
Yes, Daddy Pig, we're ready. 但是他太矮了。
是的,猪爸爸,我们准备好了。 Poor George. Let me help you.
But the car isn't ready! 可怜的乔治,让我来帮你。
但车没有准备好! Oh, dear! George has dropped his sponge in a muddy
Look how messy it is! puddle.
看看车多脏啊! 哦,糟糕!乔治把海绵掉在泥坑里了。
Oh, it's not too bad. Oh, dear! George has dropped his sponge in a muddy
哦,它也不是很糟啊。 puddle.
You should see how messy it is inside! 哦,糟糕!乔治把海绵掉在泥坑里了。
你应该看看里边有多乱。 George, you're making the car all muddy again!
Oh! 乔治,你又把车子弄脏了!
哦! I will wash the mud off.
Naughty, messy Daddy! 我来帮你把泥冲走。
淘气,邋遢的爸爸! Peppa, don't use the...muddy water.
Naughty, messy Daddy! 佩奇,不要用。。 。脏泥水。
淘气,邋遢的爸爸! Oh, dear! Peppa has thrown the muddy water all over
Look at all this rubbish! Newspapers! the car.
看看这些垃圾!一推报纸! 哦,糟糕!佩奇用泥水把车洒了个遍!
They're mine. Oh, dear! Peppa has thrown the muddy water all over
这是我的。 the car.
Sweets! 哦,糟糕!佩奇用泥水把车洒了个遍!
甜食! Oh.
They're mine! 哦。
它们是我的。 Never mind.
Mr. Dinosaur! 没关系。
96
We can use the garden hose to clean it off. 大家准备好了吗?
我们用花园的水管把它冲干净。 Ready!
Yes! Yes! Can I hold the hose? 准备好了!
没错,没错。我去拿水管好吧? Then let's go!
Peppa holds the hose and Daddy Pig turns on the water. 那我们就出发了!
佩奇拿着水管,猪爸爸打开了水龙头。 I hope you will all keep this car clean today.
Where's the water? Wahhh! 我希望你们一直能保持车干净。
水在哪里?哇~! Yes, Mummy Pig.
Arrgh! Peppa! Stop! 好的,猪妈妈。
啊!佩奇,停下来! Yes, Mummy Pig.
Sorry, Mummy. 好的,猪妈妈。
对不起,妈妈。 Arrgh!
Oh. 啊!
哦。 Mummy, now you've made the car all muddy again.
Argh! Daddy Pig! Please turn off the water! 妈妈,现在可是你把车子弄脏了。
啊!猪爸爸,请把水龙头关上。 Naughty Mummy.
Oh! No need to panic. 淘气的妈妈。
哦!不要惊慌。 Naughty, messy Mummy.
Oh, dear, everyone is wet. 淘气,邋遢的妈妈。
哦,糟糕,大家都湿透了。 +++++++++++++++++++++
At least the car has been washed. +++++++++++++++++++++
至少车被洗干净了。 +++++++++++++++++++++
We've all been washed. I'm Peppa Pig.
我们也被洗干净了。 我是佩奇。
You go and dry yourseIves while I polish the car. This is my little brother, George.
你们去擦干衣服,我来擦亮车。 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
See you later. This is Mummy Pig.
那一会见。 这是我的妈妈。
See you later. And this is Daddy Pig.
一会见。 这是我的爸爸。
Daddy Pig is polishing the car so well, Peppa pig.
猪爸爸把车擦得很干净, 小猪佩奇
he can see his face in it. Grandpa Pig's Boat
可以映出他的脸。 猪爷爷的船
What a funny face! Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig
一张搞笑的脸! 猪爷爷和猪奶奶
Oh! More funny faces! are taking Peppa and George out for a day on the river.
哦!更多搞笑的脸! 要带佩奇和乔治外出去河上玩一天。
It's Peppa and George! Welcome aboard, me hearties!
是佩奇和乔治的脸! 欢迎上船,我的小宝贝们!
And Mummy Pig. Peppa, George, let's put your life-jackets on.
还有猪妈妈的脸。 佩奇,乔治,你们快穿上救生衣吧。
What a lovely, shiny car. When Peppa and George are on Grandpa Pig's boat,
好一辆可爱,闪闪发光的车。 当佩奇和乔治上猪爷爷的船玩,
Yes, I am a bit of an expert at these things. they must wear life-jackets.
没错,我可是这方面的专家。 他们必须得穿上救生衣。
Come on, I'll drive today. On this boat, I'm the captain.
来吧,今天我来开车。 在这艘船上,我就是船长。
Is everybody ready? Aye-aye, Captain!
97
说得没错,船长! Hello, Peppa!
Aye-aye, Captain! 你好,佩奇!
没错,船长! Granddad Dog is Grandpa Pig's very best friend.
When Captain Grandpa tells you all to do something, 狗爷爷是猪爷爷非常要好的朋友。
如果船长爷爷要你们去做事情, I'm surprised your boat is still afloat,Granddad Dog.
you must do it. 我很惊奇你的船还能浮起来,狗爷爷。
你们必须照做。 It must be almost as old as you are!
Unless it's something silly. 你的船和你差不多一样老了!
除非是一些不明智的事。 Woof! This old boat can go faster than your rusty bucket
Captain Grandpa never says anything silly. any day,
船长爷爷是不会说一些不明智的事。 汪!这艘老船能走得比你那个锈桶快,
Of course not, Captain Grandpa. Woof! This old boat can go faster than your rusty bucket
当然不会啦,船长爷爷。 any day,
George! Raise the flag! 汪!这艘老船能走得比你那个锈桶快,
乔治,把旗子升起来! Grandpa Pig.
Peppa! Ring the bell! 猪爷爷。
佩奇,敲响铃铛! Alright, you old sea-dog, race you!
Aye-aye, Captain! 好吧,你这老海狗,和你比一场!
是的,船长! Prepare to lose, water-hog!
Granny Pig! Take the wheel! 准备输吧,你这水猪!
猪奶奶,你来掌舵! You two are acting like little children!
Aye-aye, Captain! 你们俩个怎么表现得像一个小孩子一样!
是的,船长! Granddad Dog called me a water-hog.
Full sail! 狗爷爷刚才叫我水猪。
全速前进! You called him a sea-dog first, Grandpa.
Full sail! 明明是你先叫他海狗的,爷爷!
全速前进! You should say ''sorry''.
Maybe you should go a little slower, Grandpa Pig. 你应该说声“对不起!”
也许你应该开慢一点,猪爷爷! Only if he says ''sorry'' first.
Good idea, Granny Pig. 除非他先说“对不起!”我才说。
这是一个好主意,猪奶奶! Granddad, say ''sorry'' to Grandpa Pig.
I don't want to use up all my petrol. 爷爷,说声“对不起!”吧。
我不想一下子把油都用完了。 He is your best friend.
Grandpa, I liked it when we went fast. 他是你最好的朋友。
爷爷,我更喜欢开得快的感觉! No. He's a water-hog and my boat is faster than his.
Don't worry, Peppa, we'll go fast later! 不要。他就是水猪,而且我的船就是比他的船快。
不用担心,佩奇,我们一会再开快点! Alright, sea-dog! Let's race to the next bridge!
Look! There's another boat! 那好吧,海狗!我们就来比赛,看谁先到达下一座桥!
瞧!那里也有一艘船! On the count of three.
Here's Granddad Dog. 数到三就开始。
原来是狗爷爷。 One... Two...
He's taking Danny Dog out for a day on the river. 一。。。二。。 。
今天,他也带丹尼出来玩。 GO!!!
Ahoy there, Granddad Dog! 开始!! !
哦呵,你好! 狗爷爷! You started too soon!
Ahoy there, Grandpa Pig! 你怎么提前开始了!
哦呵,你好! 猪爷爷! Catch me if you can, water-hog!
Hello, Danny!! 有本事就追上我呀,水猪!
你好,丹尼! woof! woof!
98
汪!汪~! Grandpa Pig!
Sea-dog! Is that as fast as you can go? 猪爷爷!
海狗!这应该是你最快的速度了吧? Naughty Grandpa Pig!
Can't catch me! I win! 淘气的猪爷爷!
追不上我了吧!我赢了! Peppa! Ring the bell!
Oh, dear. Grandpa Pig's boat has run out of petrol. 佩奇,敲响铃铛吧!
哦,糟糕,猪爷爷的船没有油了! Aye-Aye, Captain Grandpa!
Very clever, Captain Grandpa. 是的,船长爷爷!
你真聪明,船长爷爷。 I'm Peppa Pig.
Maybe I did go a bit too fast. 我是佩奇。
可能我真的开得太快了吧。 This is my little brother, George.
How will we get home? 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
我们该如何回家呢? +++++++++++++++++++++
Look, there's Granddad Dog! +++++++++++++++++++++
瞧,狗爷爷过来了! +++++++++++++++++++++
Granddad Dog can tow us home! I'm Peppa Pig.
狗爷爷可以拖我们回家! 我是佩奇。
I'm not being towed by that sea-dog. This is my little brother, George.
我可不想海狗拖我的船回家。 这是我的弟弟,乔治。
I haven't offered to tow the water-hog. This is Mummy Pig.
我也没有打算要拖水猪回家的。 这是我的妈妈。
Will you two ever grow up? And this is Daddy Pig.
你们俩个怎么还没有长大呢? 这是我的爸爸。
Grandpa, say ''sorry'' to Granddad Dog. Peppa pig.
爷爷,快跟狗爷爷说声“对不起! ”嘛。 小猪佩奇
I'm sorry I called you a sea-dog. Daddy's Movie Camera!
我很抱歉,我不应该叫你海狗。 爸爸的摄像机
Granddad, say ''sorry'' to Grandpa Pig. Mr. Zebra, the postman,
爷爷,你就跟猪爷爷说声“对不起! ”嘛。 邮递员斑马先生
I'm sorry I called you a water-hog. is delivering a parcel to Peppa's house.
我很抱歉,我不应该叫你水猪。 正在给佩奇家送包裹。
That's nice. Granddad Dog, Parcel for you, Mr. Pig!
这真是太好了!狗爷爷, 有你的包裹,猪先生!
Would you be so kind as to tow us home? Thank you, Mr. Zebra.
不知道你能否可以拖我们回家呢? 太感谢你了,斑马先生。
It would be my pleasure, madam! Goodbye!
这是我的荣幸,夫人! 再见!
Catch this, Captain! Look! I just got a parcel in the post!
捉住这条绳子,船长! 瞧!我刚收到一个邮差送来的包裹!
Aye-Aye, Skipper! Can anyone guess what's inside?
哦,好的,船长! 有谁可以猜到里面的是什么?
Granddad Dog is Grandpa Pig's very best friend! Dine-Saw!
狗爷爷是猪爷爷最要好的朋友! 恐龙!
Woof woof! Oh, George! You always say
汪~汪~! ''dinosaur'' for everything!
Granddad Dog is towing Grandpa Pig's boat home. 哦,乔治!你总是将所有的东西都说是“恐龙”!
狗爷爷拖着猪爷爷的船回家了。 The parcel is far too small to have a dinosaur inside!
The main thing is I won the race. 这包裹实在是太小了,恐龙怎么可能在里面!
主要的一点是我赢了这场比赛。 The parcel is far too small to have a dinosaur inside!
99
这包裹实在是太小了,恐龙怎么可能在里面! Thank you for purchasing the movie 3000!
Hmmm... I think it's a... a new toy! 谢谢您购买电影 3000!
嗯。 。 。我想它是一个。 。 。一个新玩具! Beep! Beep!
You're very close. 哔-哔-!
你的答案很接近了。 On Suzy's camera,
I know what it is! 苏茜家的摄像机,
我知道里面的是什么! you just press this button to stop it talking.
Your new camera! 你只要按这个按钮,就可以让它停止说话了。
你的新摄像机! Beep! Beep!
A new toy for Daddy Pig! 哔-哔-!
猪爸爸的新玩具! Thank you for purchasing ....
That's right! 谢谢您购买。。。
猜对了! Now it won't talk anymore.
It's a movie camera! 现在它不说话了。
它是一台摄像机! Well done, Peppa.
We can make movies with it 做得好,佩奇。
我们可以用它来拍影片 What shall I film first?
and watch them on our television! 我们该先拍些什么呢?
然后在电视里看! Film me!
Can I use it first, Daddy? 拍我吧!
我可以第一个使用吗,爸爸? Ok, Peppa!
It's a bit too difficult for children to use. 好的,佩奇!
对孩子来说,用起来有点困难哦。 Hello! I'm Peppa Pig!
Even I need to read the instructions! 你好!我是小猪佩奇!
就算是我,也需要看说明书! Come on, everyone.
Hmmm. It's a bit harder than I thought... 大家都过来。
嗯。它比我想的要难一点。 。。 Hello! I'm Peppa Pig!
Suzy Sheep's mummy has a movie camera. 你好!我是小猪佩奇!
苏茜的妈妈就有一台摄像机。 Again! Again!
She switches it on like this. 再来!再来!
她是直接这样打开的。 Ok!
Oh. well done, Peppa. 好的!
哦。做得好,佩奇。 Hello! I'm Peppa Pig!
Beep! Beep! 你好!我是小猪佩奇!
哔-哔-! Again! Again!
Thank you for purchasing the movie 3000! 再来!再来!
谢谢您购买电影 3000! Hello! I'm Peppa Pig!
Beep! Beep! I am eager and 你好!我是小猪佩奇!
哔-哔-!我迫不及待 Again! Again!
ready to shoot your first movie. Beep Beep! 再来!再来!
想帮您拍第一部影片了.哔-哔-! Maybe we should film something new!
Is there a way to turn that voice off ? 也许我们该拍些新东西了!
是否有方法把这个声音关掉吗? I know! Daddy Pig must leave the room
Err. I'm not sure. 我知道!猪爸爸你先离开这房间
呃,我不太确定。 and we'll make a movie to show him!
Beep! Beep! 我们会拍段影片给你看!
哔-哔-! This way.
Thank you for purchasing the movie 3000! 这边走。
谢谢您购买电影 3000! Daddy Pig has to wait in the kitchen,
100
猪爸爸在厨房等的时候, 那是因为我吃了太多的饼干!
while Mummy Pig, Peppa and George make a secret My tummy is not big!
movie! 我的肚子一点也不大啊!
猪妈妈,佩奇和乔治正在拍摄影片! But it is true that I like cookies.
No peeking ,Daddy Pig! 不过我喜欢吃饼干是真的。
不准偷看哦,猪爸爸! And the more you eat, the bigger your tummy gets!
We must all have to do something. 而且你越吃越多,你的肚子就越变越大!
我们仨个都得出镜。 Ok, what's next?
George? Do you want to go first? 好了,下面是什么?
乔治?你想第一个来吗? This is my sweet little brother, George.
Are you ready? 这是我可爱的小弟弟,乔治。
你准备好了没? This is Mummy Pig.
Can I come in and see the movie? 这是我妈妈。
我可以进来看影片了吗? This is me.
Finished! You can come in now! 这就是我。
完成了!你现在可以进来了! And this is the real Daddy Pig.
George has made a movie and so has Peppa! 而这个就是真正的猪爸爸。
乔治拍了一段影片,佩奇也是! +++++++++++++++++++++
Let's see George's movie first! +++++++++++++++++++++
让我们来先看看乔治的影片! +++++++++++++++++++++
Dine-saw. School Play!
恐龙。 学校戏剧!
Grrrrr! Peppa's playgroup are going to put on a play.
George is pretending to be a dinosaur. 佩奇的学校戏剧组准备上演戏剧
乔治假装自己是一只恐龙。 The Little Red Riding Hood.
Grrrrr! 童话故事-小红帽
That's a very scary dinosaur. Hurray.
那的确是一个很吓人的恐龙。 好哦!
GRRrrrrrrRRRRRR! All the children have parts in the play.
Oh, dear, George is frightened! 所有的孩子都参加。
哦,糟糕,乔治给吓坏了! They have to practice at home.
Don't be frightened, George, 他们必须在家里练习。
不要害怕,乔治, Peppa is going to be the Little Red Riding Hood.
that's not a real dinosaur on TV, it's you! 佩奇要饰演的是小红帽。
在电视里的不是真恐龙,是你! Mummy Pig has made her costume.
Grrrrrrrrrr! 猪妈妈给她做了戏服。
Dine-Saw! Daddy Pig is helping Peppa practice.
恐龙! 猪爸爸正在帮佩奇练习。
Now, let's see Peppa's movie. Okay, Peppa, what do you say?
现在,让我们来看看佩奇的影片。 好了,佩奇,你该说什么?
Who is that meant to be? I'm Little Red Riding Hood.
这是在模仿谁呢? 我的名字叫小红帽。
I am Daddy Pig! Very good. Then what?
我是猪爸爸! 非常好。然后是什么?
I see. Um.
我明白了。 嗯。
My tummy is very big I'm going to visit my grandma!"
我的肚子非常大 我要去看我的奶奶了!
because I eat a lot of cookies! I'm going to visit my grandma!
101
我要去看我的奶奶了! 让我瞧瞧。
Bravo, Peppa. At the start of the play,
太棒了,佩奇。 这出戏的开始,
Danny Dog is going to play the Big Bad Wolf. you get locked in a cupboard by the Big Bad Wolf.
小狗丹尼饰演大灰狼。 你被大灰狼锁进了柜子里边。
Woof Woof! Then, right at the end of the play,
汪!汪! 然后,在剧的最后,
Granddad Dog and Mummy Dog are helping him you are rescued by the Hunter.
practice. 你被猎人拯救了。
丹尼的爷爷和妈妈正在帮他练习。 And you say, "Thank you."
I'm the Big Bad Wolf. 然后你说“谢谢!”
我是一只大灰狼。 Thank you.
Try not to laugh, Danny. 谢谢!
尽量不要笑啊,丹尼。 Very good, Rebecca.
You should be a bit scarier. 非常好,瑞贝卡。
你应该表现得有点可怕。 Everyone has come to see the school play!
Try it like this, Danny. 大家都来看学校舞台剧了。
试着这样,丹尼。 Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to our play,
I'm the Big Bad Wolf! 女士们,先生们,欢迎来看我们的舞台剧,
我是一只大灰狼。 "The Little Red Riding Hood".
I'm going to eat you all up! 童话故事“小红帽” 。
我要把你吃掉! First, let us meet the actors!
GRRRRRRR! 首先,来请我们的演员上台!
哇~~~! Please, please! For the sake of the actors,
You see? 各们,各们!为了我们的小演员好,
你明白没? no photography, please!
Yes! That was really scary! 请不要照相!
是的!那样确实很吓人! And now our play begins!
Pedro Pony is going to play the Hunter. 我们的戏剧现在正式开始!
小马佩德罗来扮演猎人。 Grandma is at home.
He will rescue Peppa from the Big Bad Wolf. 小红帽的奶奶一个人在家里。
他会从大灰狼手中拯救佩奇。 But who is this visitor?
Um. I'm the Hunter...and... 是谁来看望奶奶呢?
唔。我是猎人。 。还有。 。 。 Woof woof! I'm the Big Bad Wolf.
Pedro is a bit shy. 嗷嗷!我是一只大灰狼。
佩德罗有点害羞。 Well done, Danny!
Neigh, you say, 演得好,丹尼!
嘶~,你要说 Um.
"I'm going to chase you away, you Big Bad Wolf!" 呃。
“我要把你赶跑,你这坏蛋大灰狼! ” Oh, dear. Danny has forgotten what he says next.
Um. Go away, naughty wolf. 哦,糟糕了。丹尼忘记了下一句该说什么了。
嗯。走开,你这顽皮的狼。 Grandma, you must go in the cupboard.
Very good, Pedro. 奶奶,你得躲进柜子里边去。
非常好,佩德罗。 Woof! Go in the cupboard!
Rebecca Rabbit is going to be the Grandma. 嗷!躲进柜子里边去。
小兔瑞贝卡要扮演奶奶。 The Big Bad Wolf is pretending to be Grandma!
What do I say, Mummy? 现在大灰狼假装自己就是奶奶了!
我要说什么,妈妈? Ooooh!
Lets' see. 哦~!
102
I am Little Red Riding Hood. 谢谢你。
我的名字是小红帽。 Bravo!
I'm going to visit my grandma. 演得好!
我要去看望奶奶了。 Bravo! Bravo!
Bravo, Peppa! 演得好!演得好!
太棒了,佩奇! Bravo!
Daddy! You must not take photos! 演得好!
爸爸!你不能在这里拍照片! Pedro, you were very good.
Oops! Sorry, Peppa! Carry on. 佩德多,你演得很好。
嘘!对不起,佩奇!继续. You were almost as good as me.
I'm going to visit my grandma. 你演得跟我一样好。
我要去看望奶奶了。
Oh. You don't look like my grandma. 微信或者 QQ 1291357910 倾情制作,欢迎咨询更
哦。你看上去不像是我的奶奶啊。 多美剧学习资源,谢谢
What big eyes you have.
你的眼睛好大啊。
What big teeth you have.
你的牙齿也好大啊。
Grrr!
嗷!
You are not Grandma!
你根本不是我的奶奶!
You are the Big Bad Wolf!
你是坏蛋大灰狼!
Ooo...
呜...
Help! Oh, help!
救命啊!哦,救命啊!
But look who is here!
看看谁来了!
Just in time! Pedro the Hunter!
来得很及时啊!猎人佩德多来了!
Help! Oh, help!
救命啊!哦,救命啊!
Just in time! Pedro the Hunter!
来得很及时啊!猎人佩德多来了!
Pedro is a bit shy.
佩德罗有点害羞。
Pedro, would you like me to come on with you?
佩德罗,需要我跟着你吗?
Yes, please.
是的,谢谢。
You are a very naughty wolf.
你真是一只顽皮的大灰狼。
I've saved you, Grandma.
我救出你了,奶奶。
Hurray.
太好了。
Thank you.
103

You might also like