You are on page 1of 1

樱桃

Cherry
我听过痛苦的声音, I heard the voice of suffering,
从那一刻我缓慢病变。 And that’s when the symptoms slowly began to set in.
那是沉郁的哀求, It was a desolate plea,
Bringing neither complains nor
不带抱怨,也没有
illusions. Suffering is direct.
幻想。痛苦就是直接。

而痛苦是没有力量进入, But suffering is not having the strength to enter,


是软弱,不敢顽固并沉默。 It is frailty, a fear of insisting. It is quiet.
我不敢把手探入它的核心, I wouldn’t dare reach into its core,
To pull out the ghost dripping with blood.
不敢挖出血淋淋的鬼。
My eyes are in sanitary lies.
眼望着谎言的清洁。

当时我哀哀地哭泣, At the time I was miserable and wept.,


转过脸,以缺席 I turned my head, dressed up absence
担演无知,人人如此。
As ignorance. Everyone does this.
It all lies ahead:
这一切就在面前: Suffering or nothing.
痛苦,或者空无。

今天,我吃一颗樱桃, Today, I eat a cherry,


And remember a woman before me,
想起一个女人在我面前,
Languid, holding back, then the sound of catching one’s
缓慢,忍耐尔后大声喘息, breath.
她曾经,作为母亲, She once was a mother
放一颗糖樱桃在我嘴里。 Placed a glazed cherry into my mouth.

我缓慢吞食这蜜样的
Slowly, I swallow the honeyed
Crimson corpse. As red as the blood that surges into the
嫣红尸体。是如此的红,
syringe,
像那针管中涌动的血, like the blood streaming in that needle,
又红如她脸颊上消失的 as red as the desire that disappeared
欲望——这迷人之食。
from her cheeks---this charming sustenance.

You might also like