You are on page 1of 68

原创翻译 双语字幕

最新连载海外影视剧下载

请登陆 www.YYeTs.com

仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利

翻|校 草草 时间轴 念念 后期 拉图

凶鬼恶灵

第一季 第二集

1983 年 11 月 2 日

那晚的事

他们所见

让两兄弟

踏上了解谜征途

22 年后

黑水山脉
科罗拉多州 迷失溪

加州 帕洛阿尔托

杰西卡·李·摩尔

挚爱的女儿

杰西卡·李·摩尔

挚爱的女儿

黑水山脉

迷失溪荒野保护区

欢迎来到科罗拉多州迷失溪国家森林

护林员站

迷失溪小路

迷失溪国家森林

灰熊攻击

多达八名登山客在迷失溪保护区失踪

登山客失踪令当局困惑

警告 危险 勿入 剧毒材料
勿入

《凶鬼恶灵》前情提要

Previously: on Supernatural.

快带你弟弟出去

Take your brother outside as fast as you can!

快去 迪恩 快

Now, Dean, Go!

玛丽 不

Mary, no!

爸爸去狩猎了

Dad's on a hunting trip.

他已经几天没回家了

And he hasn't been home in a few days.

杰西 不好意思

Jess, excuse us.


-我发誓我再不猎魔了 -我一个人做不来

- I swore I was done hunting. For good. - I can't do this alone.

现在你突然大半夜要出发

Now you take off in the middle of the night

跟你的家人度周末

to spend the weekend with one?

不会有事的 我保证

Hey, everything's gonna be okay. I promise.

你觉得妈妈会希望我们做这个吗

Think Mom wanted this for us?

迪恩 我们被当做战士养大

Dean, we were raised like warriors.

-你有责任 -对爸爸吗 对他的征途吗

- You have a responsibility. - To Dad? And his crusade?

即便我们找到害死她的东西

Even if we do find the thing that killed her...


妈妈也死了 不会活过来了

...Mom's gone and she isn't coming back.

不许那么说她

Don't talk about her like that.

爸爸走了 我拿到了他的日记

Dad's gone. I've got his journal.

他给我留了讯息

He left me a message.

他给我们留的坐标 好奇怪 伙计

These coordinates he left us, it's weird, man.

迪恩 我之前说的 对不起

Hey, Dean? What I said earlier, l'm sorry--

别搞小妞电影那一套

No chick-flick moments.

杰西

Jess?

No!

我们有活儿要干

We got work to do.

哥们 你在作弊

Dude, you're cheating.

不 是你太烂

Nope, you just suck.

海莉 今天是第六天

Haley. Day six.

我们还在黑水山脉附近

We're still out near Blackwater Ridge.

我们很好 很安全

We're fine, keeping safe.

别担心 明天聊

So don't worry. Talk to you tomorrow.


你去哪 这是我的胜利时刻

Where you going? My moment of victory.

三急

Nature calls.

布拉德

Brad.

盖瑞 怎么了

Gary, what's going on?

我...

I....

你总说玫瑰没劲

You always said roses were lame.

我就给你准备了

So I brought you....

杰西

Jess....
天啊

Oh, God.

我该保护你的

I should have protected you.

我该告诉你真相的

I should have told you the truth.

你没事吧

You okay?

嗯 我没事

Yeah, I'm fine.

又做噩梦了

Another nightmare?

想开会儿车吗

Wanna drive for a while?

迪恩 你这辈子从没提出让我开车

Dean, your whole life, you never once asked me that.


就以为你可能想开会儿 那算了

Just thought you might want to. Never mind.

伙计

Look, man.

你担心我 我知道

You're worried about me. I get it. And

谢谢了 但我真的没事

thank you, but I'm perfectly okay.

好吧 我们在哪

All right, where are we?

就在大章克申外

We are just outside of Grand Junction.

知道吗 或许我们不该那么急着离开斯坦福

You know what, maybe we shouldn't have left Stanford so soon.

萨姆 我们在那里查一周了 毫无发现

Sam, we dug around there for a week. We came up with nothing.


如果你想找到杀死杰西卡的东西

If you wanna find the thing that killed Jessica--

我们就得先找到爸爸

We gotta find Dad first.

爸爸失踪

Dad disappearing

这玩意时隔 20 年再次出现

and this thing showing up again after 20 years...

绝不是巧合

...it's no coincidence.

爸爸会知道怎么回事

Dad will have answers.

-他会知道怎么办 -好奇怪 伙计

- He'll know what to do. - It's weird, man.

他给我们留的坐标 这个黑水山脉

These coordinates he left us, this Blackwater Ridge....


-嗯 怎么了 -那里什么都没有

- Yeah, what about it? - There's nothing there.

就是一片林子

It's just woods.

他为什么要我们去一片荒野里

Why is he sending us to the middle of nowhere?

黑水山脉还挺偏远的

So Blackwater Ridge is pretty remote.

被这些峡谷隔绝

It's cut off by these canyons here.

地形崎岖 森林浓密

Rough terrain, dense forest,

到处是废弃银和金矿

abandoned silver and gold mines all over the place.

哥们 来看看这只熊多大

Dude, check out the size of this frigging bear.


这一带还有十几头灰熊

And a dozen or more grizzlies in the area.

绝不是轻松的野外徒步

It's no nature hike, that's for sure.

你们不会刚好打算

You boys aren't planning to

-去黑水山脉附近吧 -不是 先生

- go out near Blackwater Ridge by any chance? - No, sir.

我们是加大博尔德分校环境研究的学生

We're environmental-study majors from UC Boulder.

-在写一篇论文 -回收啊

- Just working on a paper. - Recycle, man.

胡扯

Bull.

你们是那个姑娘海莉的朋友吧

You're friends with that Haley girl, right?


对 我们是

Yes. Yes, we are...

威尔金森护林员

...Ranger Wilkinson.

我怎么跟她说的也怎么跟你们说

Well, I will tell you exactly what I told her.

她哥哥申请了偏远地区探险许可

Her brother filled out a back country permit...

并说他要到 24 日才会从黑水回来

...saying he wouldn't be back from Blackwater until the 24th.

所以现在还不算失踪人口 是吧

So it's not exactly a missing persons, now, is it?

叫那姑娘别瞎担心了

Tell that girl to quit worrying.

她哥哥肯定好好的呢

I'm sure her brother's just fine.


我们会的

We will.

那个海莉可真是个急脾气

Well, that Haley girl's quite a pistol.

这话说得轻了

That is putting it mildly.

其实 如果我能给她看看

Actually, you know what would help

那份偏远地区探险许可 会好一些

is if I could show her a copy of that back country permit.

让她亲眼看到她哥哥填的返回日期

You know, so she could see her brother's return date.

好啊

Yeah.

你是想泡妞吗

Are you cruising for a hookup or something?


你说什么呢

What do you mean?

坐标就指向黑水山脉

The coordinates point to Blackwater Ridge.

我们还等什么

So what're we waitting for?

我们直接去找爸爸吧 干吗还去找这姑娘

Let's just go find Dad. I mean, why even talk to this girl?

我不知道 或许我们该了解下情况

I don't know. Maybe we should know what we're walking into

再冲进去

before we actually walk into it.

怎么了

What?

你什么时候成了"先开枪后提问"的人了

Since when are you all "shoot first, ask questions later" anyway?
现在

Since now.

是嘛

Really?

你是海莉·柯林斯吧

You must be Haley Collins.

我是迪恩 这是萨姆

I'm Dean, this is Sam.

我们是公园管理局的护林员

We're rangers with the Park Service.

威尔金森护林员叫我们来的

Ranger Wilkinson sent us over.

我们想问你几个关于你哥哥汤米的问题

We wanted to ask you some questions about your brother, Tommy.

给我看看证件

Let me see some ID.


There you go.

-请进 -谢谢

- Come on in. - Thanks.

-那是你的吗 -嗯

- That yours? - Yeah.

好车

Nice car.

天啊

Oh, my--

如果汤米的返回日期还有几天

So if Tommy's not due back for a while...

你怎么知道出事了

...how do you know something's wrong?

他每天都打电话向我们报平安

He checks in every day by cell.


他用电邮发照片 小视频

He e-mails photos, stupid little videos.

但我们已经三天多没他的消息了

But we haven't heard anything over three days now.

或许是没有手机信号

Well, maybe he can't get cell reception.

他还有部卫星电话

He's got a satellite phone too.

他会不会是太开心了 忘记报平安了

Could it be just having fun and forgot to check in?

他不会的

He wouldn't do that.

我们父母过世了

Our parents are gone.

现在只有我和两个兄弟相依为命

It's just my two brothers and me.


我们彼此间联系很紧密

We all keep pretty close tabs on each other.

-我能看看他发你的照片吗 -嗯

- Can I see the pictures he sent you? - Yeah.

那就是汤米

That's Tommy.

海莉 今天是第六天

Haley. Day six.

我们还在黑水山脉附近

We're still out near Blackwater Ridge.

我们很好 很安全

We're fine, keeping safe.

别担心 明天聊

So don't worry, okay. Talk to you tomorrow.

我们会找到你哥哥的

Well, we'll find your brother.


我们一早就要去黑水山脉

We're heading out to Blackwater Ridge, first thing.

那我们在那里见了

Then maybe l'll see you there.

我不能再在这里干坐着了

Look, I can't sit around here anymore,

我雇了个向导

so I hired a guide.

我早上就出发 我要自己找到汤米

I'm heading out in the morning and I'm gonna find Tommy myself.

我理解你的感受

I think I know how you feel.

你可以把这些发给我吗

You mind forwarding these to me?

当然可以

Sure.
黑水山脉的人流不多

So Blackwater Ridge doesn't get a lot of traffic.

大都是本地宿营者

Local campers mostly.

但这个 4 月 有两名登山客在那里失踪

But still, this past April, two hikers went missing out there.

-一直没找到 -那之前呢

- They were never found. - Any before that?

嗯 1982 年 共有八人失踪

Yeah. In 1982, eight people all vanished in the same year.

当局说是灰熊攻击

Authorities said it was a grizzly attack.

1959 年 和之前的 1936 年也都发生过

And again in 1959. And again before that in 1936.

每隔 23 年 准时准点

Every 23 years, just like clockwork.


好 看 重点来了

Okay, watch this. Here's the clincher.

我把那个汤米的视频下载到了笔记本电脑里

I downloaded that guy Tommy's video to the laptop.

-嗯 -看看

- Yeah. - Check this out.

再来一次

Do it again.

那是三帧 不到一秒

That's three frames. It's a fraction of a second.

不管那玩意是什么 它动作飞快

Whatever that thing is, it can move.

我就说有古怪吧

Told you something weird was going on.

嗯 还有件事

Yeah. I got one more thing.


59 年 有一名宿营者在所谓的灰熊攻击中幸存

In '59, one camper survived the supposed grizzly attack.

一个孩子 勉强活着从林子里爬了出来

Just a kid. Barely crawled out of the woods alive.

知道名字吗

Is there a name?

护林员 我不知道你们为什么来问我

Look, ranger, I don't know why you're asking me about this.

那是公众记录 我当时还是孩子

It's public record. I was a kid.

-我父母被咬伤了... -被灰熊吗

- My parents got mauled by a-- - Grizzly?

那是袭击了他们的东西吗

That's what attacked them?

那年失踪的其他人

The other people that went missing that year...


也都是灰熊攻击吗

...those were bear attacks too?

那今年失踪的那些人呢

What about all the people that went missing this year?

也是吗

Same thing?

如果我们知道究竟是什么情况

If we knew what we were dealing with,

我们或许还能阻止它

we might be able to stop it.

我严重怀疑

I seriously doubt that.

反正 有什么用

Anyways, I don't see what difference it would make.

你们不会相信我的

You wouldn't believe me.


从来没人相信过我

Nobody ever did.

肖先生

Mr. Shaw...

你看到了什么

...what did you see?

没看到什么

Nothing.

它动作太快看不清

It moved too fast to see.

而且很会藏身 但我听到了它

It hid too well. I heard it, though.

一声吼叫

A roar.

不像我听过的任何动物或人

Like no man or animal I ever heard.


晚上出现的吗

It came at night?

冲进了你的帐篷里

Got inside your tent?

是进了我们的小木屋

It got inside our cabin.

它进来时 我正睡在壁炉前

I was sleeping in front of the fireplace when it came in.

它没有砸碎窗户 或撞坏门

It didn't smash a window or break the door...

它打开了门

...it unlocked it.

你知道有熊会开门吗

You know of a bear that could do something like that?

我直到听到父母的尖叫才醒来

I didn't even wake up until I heard my parents screaming.


-它杀了他们吗 -把他们拖进了夜色里

- It killed them? - Dragged them off into the night.

它为什么留我一命

Why it left me alive....

我此后一直在问自己这个问题

Been asking myself that ever since.

但它给我留下了这个

Did leave me this, though.

那片林子里有什么邪恶的东西

There's something evil in those woods.

那是个恶魔

It was some sort of a demon.

鬼魂和恶魔可不会开门

Spirits and demons don't have to unlock doors.

他们想进门 直接穿墙就行

If they want go inside, they just go through the walls.


那么应该是其他东西 有实体的东西

So it's probably something else, something corporeal.

"有实体" 哎呦 大教授

"Corporeal"? Excuse me, professor.

闭嘴啦 你怎么想

Shut up. So, what do you think?

爪子 移动速度

The claws, the speed that it moves....

可能是剥皮行者 或者黑狗

Could be a Skinwalker, maybe a Black Dog.

不管是什么 肯定是个生物

Whatever we're talking about, we're talking about a creature...

而且是有实体的

...and it's corporeal.

所以我们能杀了它

Which means we can kill it.


我们不能让那个海莉去林子里

We cannot let that Haley girl go out there.

那我们怎么跟她说

Yeah? What are we gonna tell her?

她不能进入林子

She can't go into the woods,

因为里面有个可怕的大怪物吗

because of a big, scary monster?

Yeah.

她哥哥失踪了 萨姆

Her brother's missing, Sam.

她不会干坐着的

She's not just gonna sit this out.

不 我们陪她去 保护她

No, we go with her, we protect her,


眼睛瞪大 留意那个毛茸茸的捕食者

and we keep our eyes peeled for our fuzzy predator friend.

找爸爸还不够

So finding Dad's not enough?

我们还要做保姆了

Now we gotta babysit too?

怎么了

What?

没事

Nothing.

我再说一遍 我觉得本不该来

I'll tell you again, I don't think Ben should come.

罗伊

Roy.

你付钱让我保护大家

Look, you're paying me good money to keep everybody safe.


我觉得本在家里才最安全

I think Ben's safest at home.

你们还能再带俩人吗

You guys got room for two more?

等等 你们要一起来吗

Wait, you wanna come with us?

他们是谁

Who are these guys?

看来这是公园管理局

Apparently, this is all the Park Service

能调动的全部搜救队人手了

could muster up for the search and rescue.

-你们是护林员吗 -对

- You're rangers? - That's right.

你们就穿摩托靴和牛仔裤登山

And you're hiking out in biker boots and jeans?


亲爱的 我不穿短裤

Well, sweetheart, I don't do shorts.

你觉得这好笑吗

You think this is funny?

这可是危险的偏远地区 她哥哥可能受伤了

It's dangerous backcountry out there. Her brother might be hurt.

相信我 我清楚可能有多危险

Believe me, I know how dangerous it can be.

我们只是想帮他们找到哥哥而已

We just wanna help them find their brother, that's all.

罗伊 你说你有些打猎经验

So, Roy, you said you did a little hunting.

对 不止一些

Yeah, more than a little.

你都打什么毛茸动物

What kind of furry critters do you hunt?


主要是鹿 也会打熊

Mostly bucks, sometimes bear.

告诉我 斑比和瑜伽熊会还手吗

Tell me, Bambi or Yogi ever hunt you back?

你干什么 罗伊

What you doing, Roy?

你该脚下多小心 护林员

You should watch where you're stepping, ranger.

捕熊陷阱

It was a bear trap.

你没带补给

You didn't pack any provisions.

你们只拿了一个行李袋

You guys are carrying a duffle bag.

你们不是护林员 你们到底是谁

You're not rangers, so who the hell are you?


萨姆和我是兄弟

Sam and I are brothers,

我们在找爸爸

and we're looking for our father.

他可能在这里 我们不能确定

He might be here, we don't know.

我就是觉得你和我 我们同病相怜

I just figured that you and me, we're in the same boat.

你怎么不一开始就这么说

Why didn't you tell me that from the start?

我现在不说了吗

I'm telling you now.

再说 这可能是我对女人

Besides, that's probably the most honest

最诚实的一次了

I've ever been with a woman.


头一次

Ever.

没事了吧

So we okay?

嗯 没事了

Yeah. Okay.

你说什么呢 我没带补给

And what do you mean, I didn't pack provisions?

到了 黑水山脉

This is it. Blackwater Ridge.

这里的坐标是什么

What coordinates are we at?

35-111

Thirty-five at minus 111.

-听到了吗 -嗯

- You hear that? - Yeah.


连蟋蟀叫声都没有

Not even crickets.

我去到处看看

I'm gonna go take a look around.

你最好别一个人走掉

You shouldn't go off by yourself.

多谢关心 别担心我

That's sweet. Don't worry about me.

好了 大家别走散

All right, everybody stays together.

走吧

Let's go.

海莉 这边

Haley! Over here!

-天啊 -似乎是灰熊

- Oh, my God. - Looks like a grizzly.


汤米

Tommy?

汤米

Tommy!

汤米

Tommy!

-怎么了 -可能还有东西在听

- Why? - Something might still be out there.

萨姆

Sam!

尸体被从营地拖走

The bodies were dragged from the campsite.

但踪迹在这里直接消失了

But here, the tracks just vanish.

奇怪

It's weird.
不过

I'll tell you what...

这绝不是剥皮行者或黑狗

...it's no Skinwalker or Black Dog.

他可能还活着

He could still be alive.

救命

Help!

救命

Help!

救救我

Help me!

声音似乎是这边传来的 是吧

It seemed like it was coming from around here, didn't it?

都回营地去

Everybody back to camp.


我们的背包

Our packs.

我的定位仪和卫星电话都没了

So much for my GPS and my satellite phone.

-到底怎么回事 -它很聪明

- What the hell's going on? - It's smart.

它想切断我们的联系 让我们无法求助

It wants to cut us off so we can't call for help.

你是说 有个人 有个疯子

You mean someone, some nutjob out there...

刚偷了我们的装备

...just stole all our gear?

我需要跟你单独说一句

I need to speak with you in private.

-说吧 -让我看看爸爸的日记

- Okay. - Let me see Dad's journal.


All right.

看这个

Check that out.

拜托

Come on.

温迪戈都在明尼苏达州的林子里或北密歇根州

Wendigos are in the Minnesota woods or northern Michigan.

我从没听说在这么西的地方有

I've never heard of one this far west.

好好想想 迪恩

Think about it, Dean.

爪印 它能模仿人类声音

The claws, the way it can mimic a human voice....

好啊

Great.
那这玩意没用了

Well, then this is useless.

我们得带他们去安全处

We gotta get these people to safety.

好 听好了 我们该走了

All right, listen up. It's time to go.

情况变复杂了

Things have gotten more complicated.

-怎么了 -孩子 别怕

- What? - Kid, don't worry.

不管那是什么 我想我能应付

Whatever's out there, I think I can handle it.

我担心的不是自己

It's not me I'm worried about,

你开枪打这玩意 只会激怒它

if you shoot this thing, you're just gonna make it mad.


我们得马上走

We have to leave. Now.

一 你在胡说

One, you're talking nonsense.

二 你无权给谁下令

Two, you're in no position to give anybody orders.

放松

Relax.

我们当初就不该让你们

We never should have let you come out here

来这里

in the first place, all right?

-我是想保护你 -你保护我

- I'm trying to protect you. - You, protect me?

我开始在这片林子里狩猎时

I was hunting these woods


你妈妈还在跟你亲吻道晚安呢

when your mommy was still kissing you good night.

是吗 它是个近乎完美的猎手

Yeah? It's a damn near perfect hunter.

比你聪明

It's smarter than you.

它会猎杀你 活吃了你

And it's gonna hunt you down, eat you alive,

除非我们带你这个蠢货离开

unless we get your stupid, sorry ass out of here.

-你知道你疯了吧 -是吗

- You know you're crazy, right? - Yeah?

-你猎过温... -罗伊

- You ever hunt a Wen--? - Roy!

-冷静 -别吵了

- Chill out. - Stop.


别吵了 都别吵了

Stop it. Everybody just stop.

汤米可能还活着

Look, Tommy might still be alive.

没找到他我不会走的

And I'm not leaving here without him.

天要暗了

It's getting late.

这玩意白天是好猎手

This thing is a good hunter in the day...

但夜间更是不可思议

...but an unbelievable hunter at night.

我们天黑后别想打过它

We'll never beat it, not in the dark.

我们得安顿下来 保护自己

We need to settle in and protect ourselves.


怎么做

How?

-再说一次 那是... -阿纳萨齐符号

- One more time, that's...? - Anasazi symbols.

有保护作用

It's for protection.

温迪戈无法通过

The Wendigo can't cross over them.

没人喜欢唱反调的人 罗伊

Nobody likes a skeptic, Roy.

要跟我说说你那怪异的脑瓜在想什么吗

You wanna tell me what's going on in that freaky head of yours?

-迪恩 -不 你有事

- Dean-- - No, you're not fine.

你就像个火药桶 伙计 这不像你

You're like a powder keg, man. It's not like you.


我才是那个好斗的 记得吗

I'm supposed to be the belligerent one, remember?

爸爸不在这里

Dad's not here.

这我们能确定了

I mean, that much we know for sure, right?

否则他会给我们留下讯息 标记

He would have left us a message, a sign, right?

嗯 你可能是对的

Yeah, you're probably right.

老实说

To tell you the truth,

我觉得爸爸根本没来过迷失溪

I don't think Dad's ever been to Lost Creek.

那我们送他们回镇上 然后上路吧

Then let's get these people back to town and let's hit the road.
去找到爸爸 我们还在这里干什么

Go find Dad. I mean, why are we still even here?

因为这个

This is why.

这本日记

This book.

这是爸爸最宝贵的物品

This is Dad's single most valuable possession.

他对所有妖魔鬼怪的了解都记录在这里

Everything he knows about every evil thing is in here.

他把这个交给了我们

And he's passed it on to us.

我觉得他希望我们继续他的事业

I think he wants us to pick up where he left off.

拯救他人 降妖除魔

You know, saving people, hunting things.


家族事业

The family business.

那毫无道理

That makes no sense.

他怎么不给我们打个电话

Why--? Why doesn't he just call us?

他怎么不直说他要我们做什么 他在哪

Why doesn't he tell us what he wants, tell us where he is?

我不知道

I don't know.

但在我看来

But the way I see it...

爸爸给我们留了份工作 我就要做

...Dad's given us a job to do, and I intend to do it.

迪恩 不

Dean, no.
我得找到爸爸

I gotta find Dad.

我得找到杀杰西卡的凶手

I gotta find Jessica's killer.

我脑子里都是这个

It's the only thing I can think about.

好吧

Okay, all right.

萨姆 我们一定找到他们

Sam, we'll find them, I promise.

听我说 你得做好准备

Listen to me. You've gotta prepare yourself.

我们可能得找好一阵

I mean, this search could take a while.

你的一腔怒火

And all that anger...


不能一直这么烧着

...you can't keep it burning over the long haul.

会烧死你的

It's gonna kill you.

你得有耐心 伙计

You gotta have patience, man.

你怎么做到的

How do you do it?

爸爸怎么做到的

How does Dad do it?

不说别的 为了他们

Well, for one, them.

我们家是没救了

I mean, I figure our family's so screwed to hell,

但或许我们能帮他们家

maybe we can help some others.


这能让你好受些

Makes things a little bit more bearable.

还有件事能让你好受

I'll tell you what else helps.

能杀多少凶鬼恶灵杀多少

Killing as many evil sons of bitches as I possibly can.

救我

Help me!

救命啊

Please!

救命

Help!

它想把我们引出去

It's trying to draw us out.

淡定 别乱跑

Just stay cool. Stay put.


躲在魔法圈里吗

Inside the magic circle?

救命

Help!

救我

Help me, ple--

好吧 那不是灰熊

Okay, that's no grizzly.

没事 你不会有事的 我保证

It's okay. You'll be all right, I promise.

它来了

It's here.

我打中它了

I hit it.

罗伊 别去

Roy, no!
罗伊

Roy!

别动

Don't move.

在这里 在树林里...

It's over here. It's in the tree--

罗伊

Roy?

我不...

I don't....

这种东西 它们不该是真的

I mean, these types of things, they aren't supposed to be real.

我也希望是这样

I wish I could tell you different.

我们怎么知道它没在监视着我们

How do we know it's not out there watching us?


我们不知道

We don't.

但我们暂时是安全的

But we're safe for now.

你怎么会了解这些东西

How do you know about this stuff?

算是家族传统

It kind of runs in the family.

我们白天还算有一线生机

So we've got half a chance in the daylight.

我呢

And I, for one...

是想杀了这坏东西的

...wanna kill this evil son of a bitch.

你知道我是赞成的

Well, hell, you know I'm in.


"温迪戈"印第安克里族词 意为"吞噬之怪"

"Wendigo" is a Cree Indian word. It means "evil that devours."

它们有数百岁 每一个都曾是人类

They're hundreds of years old. Each one was once a man.

有的是印第安人 也有的

Sometimes an Indian, or other times a

是拓荒者 矿工 或猎人

frontiersman or a miner or a hunter.

人怎么会变成那玩意

How's a man turn in to one of those things?

故事都是一样的

Well, it's always the same.

在某个严冬里 人断了粮

During some harsh winter, a guy finds himself starving...

没有补给 无人救援

...cut off from supplies or help.


为了生存 他只得食人

He becomes a cannibal to survive,

吃他部落或营地里的其他人

eating other members of his tribe or camp.

19 世纪中叶淘金热期间发生的食人事件

就像当纳大队

Like the Donner Party.

世界各地的文明都认为食人肉

Cultures all over the world believe that eating human flesh...

能让人拥有某种能力 速度

...gives a person certain abilities: speed,

力量 不死之身

strength, immortality.

如果你吃得够多 年复一年

If you eat enough of it, over years...

你会变成人不像人的东西
...you become this less-than-human thing.

你会感到无尽饥饿

You're always hungry.

如果是真的 汤米怎么可能还活着

So if that's true, how can Tommy still be alive?

-你不会喜欢的 -说吧

- You're not gonna like it. - Tell me.

温迪戈比任何人都清楚

More than anything, a Wendigo knows

怎样熬过没有食物的严冬

how to last long winters without food.

它一次会冬眠数年

It hibernates for years at a time.

它醒来后 会留受害人一命

When it's awake, it keeps its victims alive.

把他们存起来 以便随时进食
It stores them so it can feed whenever it wants.

如果你哥哥还活着

If your brother's alive,

它肯定把他藏在黑暗 隐蔽 安全的地方

it's keeping him somewhere dark, hidden and safe.

我们得追踪它回老巢

And we gotta track it back there.

然后我们怎么阻止它

And then how do we stop it?

枪是没用的 刀也一样

Well, guns are useless. So are knives.

简单说

Basically...

我们得烧了它

...we gotta torch the sucker.

迪恩
Dean.

怎么了

What is it?

我在想

You know, I was thinking

那些爪印 那么清晰显眼

that those claw prints, so clear and distinct...

几乎太好追踪了

...they were almost too easy to follow.

你没事吧 你还好吧

You okay? You got it?

该死 他脖子断了

Damn it, his neck's broken.

好了 来

All right, come on.

好吧 快跑 跑啊
Okay, run, run, run! Go, go, go!

来 来 我扶你 来

Come on. Come on. I got you. I got you.

海莉

Haley!

迪恩

Dean!

如果它会留受害人一命 又为什么杀了罗伊

If it keeps its victims alive, why would it kill Roy?

老实说 我觉得是因为罗伊冲它开枪了

Honestly, I think because Roy shot at it.

惹怒了它

He pissed it off.

他们去了这边

They went this way.

比面包屑强
It's better than breadcrumbs.

没事

It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.

迪恩

Dean.

-海莉 醒醒 -迪恩

- Haley, wake up. - Dean. Dean.

你没事吧

You okay?

Yeah.

海莉 醒醒

Haley. Haley, wake up. Wake up.

好了

Gotcha.

我以为它杀了你
I thought it killed you.

你真没事吗

You sure you're all right?

嗯嗯 它在哪

Yeah. Yeah, where is it?

暂时走了

It's gone for now.

汤米

Tommy.

汤米

Tommy.

把他放下来

Cut him down.

天啊

Man....

我们带你回家
We're gonna get you home.

看啊

Check it out.

信号枪 这个行

Flare guns. Those will work.

某人回家吃晚饭了

Looks like someone's home for supper.

我们跑不过它的

We'll never outrun it.

你跟我想到一起了吗

You thinking what I'm thinking?

应该是的

Yeah, I think so.

好了 听我说 跟萨姆待在一起

All right, listen to me. Stay with Sam,

他会带你们出去
he's gonna get you out of here.

那你呢

What are you gonna do?

晚饭时间到 你个怪物

It's chow time, you freaky bastard!

没错

Yeah, that's right.

来啊 小子 我可美味了

Bring it on, baby! I taste good.

来吧 快走

All right, come on. Hurry.

你想来点白肉吗 贱人

You want some white meat, bitch?

我就在这里

I'm right here!

-带他们走 -萨姆 不
- Get them out of here. - Sam, no.

走 快走

Go. Go!

-走 -走吧 海莉

- Go! - Come on, Haley.

Come on.

来吧

Come on.

来吧

Come on.

萨姆

Sam!

快走 我们走

Come on. Hurry. Hurry! Hurry! Let's go.

快走
Come on. Come on.

不 该死 躲到我身后

No! Damn. Get behind me.

还不赖 是吧

Not bad, huh?

你吼了那只熊后 它又回来了

So the bear came back again after you yelled at it?

它这时就绕着营地转圈

That's when it circled the campsite.

这只灰熊得有将近四百公斤

I mean, this grizzly must have weighed 800, 900 pounds.

我们一早就会去找它

We'll go after it at first light.

我真不知该怎么感谢你

So really, I don't know how to thank you.

-你非得在这种时候破坏气氛吗 -当然
- Must you cheapen the moment? - Yeah.

-你要跟你哥哥同车吗 -嗯

- You riding with your brother? - Yeah.

走吧

Let's go.

希望你找到父亲

I hope you find your father.

谢谢 萨姆

Thanks, Sam.

关门吧

Close her up.

我真讨厌宿营

Man, I hate camping.

我也是

Me too.

萨姆 你知道我能找到爸爸吧
Sam, you know we're gonna find Dad, right?

我知道

Yeah, I know.

但现在

But in the meantime...

我开车

...I'm driving.

You might also like