You are on page 1of 12

通灵妃 第二季

第一集

[Season 2 Episode 1]

时辰已到

It’s the time.

姑娘 你的时辰已到 快走

Lady, time’s up. Go!

什么时辰啊

What time?

等等

Wait.

放开我

Let go of me.

救命啊

Help!

救命啊

Help!

我还年轻

I’m still young

我不想死

I don’t want to die.

姑娘

Lady

我们又见面了
See you again.

你是谁

Who are you?

亏我日思夜想

I’ve been thinking about you day and night

没想到姑娘你竟如此无情

Never thought you’re so hard-hearted.

我想想

Wait a minute…

只是这水果稍有些不新鲜

But these fruits might be a little less fresh

你是那个卖水果的

You’re the green grocer?

你劫我回来干什么

Why did you kidnap me?

自从第一次见到姑娘 就再也无法忘掉你的容颜

Since the first time I met you, I can’t forget your face anymore

那一天我就发誓 一定要娶你为妃

I swore on that day I must make you my wife

什么鬼

What the hell???

你放开

Let go

按照你们的礼仪不是要先拜天地吗

According to your custom culture, we should vow to the heaven and earth firstly right?
但既然姑娘你心急

But since you can’t wait anymore

不如 现在就天为被地为床

How about…we get straight to the point right here?

放开我

Let me go!

我已经出嫁了我是夜王妃

I’m married. I’m Ye’s consort.

在我们草原上

On our grassland

只要是喜欢的女人任何男人都有资格公平竞争

Every man has equal right to fight for any woman they love.

你别过来再过来我就不客气了

Stay back, else I may hurt you.

难道

What?

他知道我的身份

He knows my secret?

我让你看看这个爱你的心

Look at this heart for you

是多么地滚烫

It’s burning badly.

滚烫

Burning?

对嫁给我
Yes! Marry me!

我会让你成为草原上最幸福的女人

I will let you become the happiest women on the grassland

这 这可怎么办

What should I do now?

听说 你们草原上成亲都要拜火

I heard that bride and groom vow to the fire at the wedding on the grassland.

难道姑娘对我草原习俗也有了解

It seems you have some knowledge about our custom culture.

我想要有点仪式感

I want our wedding to be a solemn one

大汉觉得呢

What do you think, Khan?

好好

Good, very good

拜火

Fire ceremony

苏打粉灭火了解一下

Soda powder, fire extinguisher.

这么黑

What happened? Why so dark? Can’t see anything… Where is she?

不愧是我北塘烈喜欢的女人

She is really my cup of tea.

有趣

Interesting.
够味

Intense.

真香

Marvellous.

哈哈哈

Hahaha…

第二集

[Season 2 Episode 2]

清幽阁

Qingyou Pavilion

大小姐

My Lady

你昨天回来那么晚,发生什么事了吗

You came back quite late yesterday, what happened?

我是……

I……

惩恶扬善去了

I went to punish criminals.

揍个野猪蹄子活动活动身体

Punched a wild boar in face as exercise.

下山这段时间身体都快长毛了

My muscles feel stiff and tight during these days in mountain.

您要是运动还是换个方式吧
There must be a better way to exercise.

上次您还说要教雀儿做早操呢

You once promised to teach me to do morning exercise.

我给忘了

I completely forgot about that.

那我们从今天开始吧

Let’s do it from today.

夜幽冥

Ye Youming

禀告王爷

My lord

太医来过了

The doctor left

说晴婉姑娘已经恢复如初

saying Miss Qingwan had recovered.

另外

And

老夫人来了回信

This is a letter from your mother.

好下去吧

Okay, very well.

Thanks My lord.

难道真是这个女人治好了晴婉的病

So that woman did cure Qingwan?


夜儿

Ye, my boy.

得知你奉旨娶了相府千金

I heard that you married Prime Minister’s daughter.

但是你与南晴婉姑娘之间多年的感情没有结果

But the deep relationship between you and Miss Qingwan hasn’t got a result.

实属可惜呀

What a pity!

希望你能听从内心的声音 走自己的路

I hope you can follow your heart and find your way.

清幽阁

Qingyou Pavilion

怎么不知不觉走到这来了

Why am I here?

五六七走

Five. Six. Seven. Go.

五六七八

Five. Six. Seven. Eight.

一二三四

One. Two. Three. Four.

五六七八

Five. Six. Seven. Eight.

二二三四

Two. Two. Three. Four.

有点意思
Interesting.

五六七八

Five. Six. Seven. Eight.

玉子墨

Yu Zimo

夜兄

Bro Ye

看什么呢

What are you looking at?

这么有兴致

What makes you so excited?

人类迷惑行为大赏

Weird Things That Humans Do.

真好看

Fancy.

谁在那儿偷窥

Who is watching behind the door?

这是本王的王府

This is my residence

何来偷窥之说

Why would I watch behind the door?

王爷不去照看晴婉姑娘

My lord, you should be taking care of Miss Qingwan

来我这清幽阁做什么

What are you doing here?


晴婉已无大碍

Qingwan has recovered

不必关心

You can save your words.

倒是王妃带头做这些上不得台面的低俗运动

But how dare you do such vulgar exercise with the maids.

有损王室颜面

You’re putting the royal family to shame.

这可是民间最流行的运动

This is the most popular exercise nowadays.

广场舞

Square Dance.

你敢说上不了台面

How dare you condemn it?

广场舞

Square Dance.

光听名字就不行

The name is already a shame.

少自以为是了

Don’t be arrogant.

就这么几个简单的动作指不定你学不会呢

You might not be able to do these few easy moves.

这世界上还没有任何事能难倒本王的

Nothing could baffle me in this world.

是吗 那就比一比
Really? Let’s have a battle.

你要是赢了 我保证以后再也不跳了

I will never dance if you win.

你要是输了就别再瞎嚷嚷

Or you shut up.

太好了

Great!

你们这是要比舞的节奏吗

Are you going to have a dance battle?

本王为何要跟你做这种粗鄙的动作

Why should I do these vulgar moves with you?

怕就直说

Admit if you don’t dare.

大男人找借口真没意思

It’s boring to see a man finding excuses.

夜兄 你刚才不是还说有点意思吗

Bro Ye, didn’t you say it’s interesting?

YOU

比就比

Let’s battle.

你也一起来

You are in, too.


第三集

[Season 2 Episode 3]

比就比

Let’s battle.

你也一起来

You are in, too.

哈哈哈

HaHaHa

怎么样 认输了吧

Now what? You’re done.

传苏荣

Ask Surong to see me.

太好玩了

This is fun!

果然是好吃不过饺子好玩不过嫂子

No wonder people say brother’s wife is the best.

小姐你这么对王爷 不怕他回头找你麻烦吗

My lady, you treated My lord like that, aren’t you afraid of being disturbed?

怕什么 手下败将而已

Nothing to be afraid of, I beat him.

王妃吉祥

Greetings My lady

苏姑姑 什么事

Su, what happened?


奴婢奉王爷之命 来请王妃去崇德殿

You might also like